Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Was Your First Kiss Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (7479 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Biliamin(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2009
hmmmmm,
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2009
hmmm. .werin?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TheSeeker(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You are skilled o. How did you manage to stare deep into her eyes when there was no light?

He's an alien and he can see through the darkest of nights.
v3nom4eva:

@spiked

in case u didnt read thru. . .she got a candle, i had the match stick. . .go figuredo i need to spell it out that we had a candle-lit kiss??

Go on bro. I might need to learn a few tricks from you because I have never been kissed. My lips are virgin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2009
Tales by moonlight. . .
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2009
@pat. .

na u no

@the seeker

u don't say. . .ur momma no kiss u wen u small. . . ?? shocked shocked shocked, dat means your "blowfish lips" na die
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by quadrey(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2009
it was all spit andteeth scraping my teeth, it was awful trust me most ppl's are too they dont just tell
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2009
I dunno o. . .but i think he raped my lips!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TheSeeker(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@the seeker
u don't say. . .ur momma no kiss u wen u small. . . ?? shocked shocked shocked, dat means your "blowfish lips" na die

The hymen on my lips is almost as massive as PONMO!
patwhizkid:

Tales by moonlight. . .

Point of correction! Tales by Igniting the Candlelight.  That was Candlelight Kissing Lesson 1.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2009
@pat

i no say if u no comment on this topic. . .your name no b pat, wurabt the text u wur going to send?

@seeker

no wonder she declined doing it all those years
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by shawn123: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2009
First kiss for me was magical, pure innocent love, no materialism, no fronting, pure love. Too bad we dont see that around again
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by patwhizkid(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2009
Ok
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by yommyflo(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2009
the different is clear between a mother kiss and G**D kiss, kiboshi pass kiboshi

i am an IZANGA candidate!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2009
@yummy

wht r u on abt??

@pat

i dnt get u?

@shawn

says who
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by LadyT(f): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2009
My first kiss was amazing.  He was a fantastic teacher.  It was slow and soft and I thought I was going to die. He made love to my mouth with his.

grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TheSeeker(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2009
LadyT:

My first kiss was amazing.  He was a fantastic teacher.  It was slow and soft and I thought I was going to die. He made love to my mouth with his.

grin

JESUS!!!!
yommyflo:

the different is clear between a mother kiss and G**D kiss, kiboshi pass kiboshi

i am an IZANGA candidate!

Abi ooooo!!!!! Tell him
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by TheSeeker(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@seeker

no wonder she declined doing it all those years

Just kidding. My first kissing was as if I was being electrocuted! The babe sentenced me to an electrical kiss from from electronic lips. I went gaga. Need details? Imma tell ya.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by nethacker(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2009
LadyT:

grin
!!! imagine  shocked see description  grin
mine was in pry sch.It was heavenly(well still very young).But was felt more in my secondary school days, a delta babe, chai  shocked those babes good!!!!! i nvr see !!!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Seadbari(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
See talk sha! Mine was sweeeet, She was really a good teacher cos i can still remember like it was yesterday and after like 8yrs i still her how good and she was, Cos of that i sharpened my own skill, U know all na! A man gat 2 b d man
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by yommyflo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
the conclusion of the matter is that kisses grows your affection for a person
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by mayonyi(f): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2009
@yommy are u sure?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by iice(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
LadyT:

grin

Gurl thanks oo. . .i thought i was the only with a fantastic experience tongue
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by yjay(f): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
i remember it like it was yesterday, i was in secondary school & had this huge crush on this good looking guy that just joined us & i guess he figured i had a crush on him, after class we went somewhere talked briefly & he asked if he cld kiss me & i was like yes!!! my heart was beating so fast!!! and we kissed & it was awesome, must ve done something rite(movies duh!) cos he asked if i was certain it was my first kiss & i said YES! he said i ddnt kiss him like it was my first time, my lips were slightly swollen but i loved it we started dating afterwards but it ddnt last long, the guy turned out to be a jerk!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by gkay: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
Slimy, felt unhealthy especially later, after thinking about the 'ugly' state of the chick's mouth!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by russellino: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
meen !!!! it was really wet. I couldnt sleep that night. I was fifteen and took the girl out on a kiddie date. I walked her home and I suddenly acquired a rush of liver, i leaned towards her at her door and she eagerly responded in kind. it lasted till we heard footsteps and seemed to last a second though it was actually a few minutes. yum yum
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Bbeee: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
cry cry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by nethacker(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
o ga ooooo shocked
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
@post

A kiss wif a different lady feels like the first time. . . Cuz na new lipz. . new system of kissing
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by nethacker(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@post

A kiss wif a different lady feels like the first time. . . Cuz na new lipz. . new system of kissing
ashawo grin but na true u talk sha grin .new lips new sensation and new ****** grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by allboyz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
Dats was given to me by my 1st gf.

Twaz gr8 and fun. . . .waz very young then,i felt lyk wow wow wow. . .sweet like choco milo.

We broke up years and dunno her whereabt now but i hope i see her again in the parts where the sun never sets. . . . Huh
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by v3: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
@nethanger

me?? ashawo?? olorun maje. . . mo ye!!!

It sorta reminds me of this girl i met on FB, when we met in person, i didn't really know wht to tell her, so i just said "I'd sure love to kiss you". . .she declined @ 1st, but then i pushed &pushed. . .till she finally agreed to. . I think i still have scars from the kiss on my lips. . i no fit drink hot akamu again. . . embarassed embarassed

Now i know y some ladies aren't good kissers. . .dem dey chop lips instead of the other way
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by nethacker(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@nethanger

me?? ashawo?? olorun maje. . . mo ye!!!

It sorta reminds me of this girl i met on FB, when we met in person, i didn't really know wht to tell her, so i just said "I'd sure love to kiss you". . .she declined @ 1st, but then i pushed &pushed. . .till she finally agreed to. . I think i still have scars from the kiss on my lips. . i no fit drink hot akamu again. . . embarassed embarassed

Now i know y some ladies aren't good kissers. . .dem dey chop lips instead of the other way
That one no be new thing now, the girl gbadun u that na y she agreed to kiss u. grin but na wa for u ooo shocked u meet babe for face book and u don sharp sharp ****** shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not So Intelligent. / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.