Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,222 members, 7,842,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Was Your First Kiss Like? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (7483 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by whiteroses(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2009
i knew he was going in for a kiss and i was petrified because it was stinking and there whitish saliva crumb at the corners of his mouth and some jebejebe in between his teeth when he talks and as I kissed the slime ball na only God saved him from me vommiting down his throat
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nezan(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2009
whiteroses:

i knew he was going in for a kiss and i was petrified because it was stinking and there whitish saliva crumb at the corners of his mouth and some jebejebe in between his teeth when he talks and as I kissed the slime ball na only God saved him from me vommiting down his throat
grin angry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by johnlittle: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2009
well mine was wit ma cousin wen we like 7.but ma real kiss was splendid,i felt love.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by johnlittle: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
@whiteroses,ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.thats dirty.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by lordjonie(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
mine was kinda embarasin. she hapens 2 b ma 1st. so on a fatefu day, we were both alone in da haus, i tuk d step bt bn an inexperience kisser den, i jst place my lips on ours & she cudn't even hep mi out. wot a pity! bt now, i can kiss a ghost!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by IfeanyiO(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hi gay u don colo for there,
Mine was like been in haeven even when i was not there.thats my opinion.
Pls dont blab.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by adabeke2(f): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2009
uhmm , wow .
i don't even knoww ,
i was so scared i think i
passed outt , ayy !
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by bluespice(f): 1:45am On Jul 04, 2009
one min
i counted tongue
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2009
My first kiss made me Hot embarassed
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Tos87(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2009
For me, hmm,i cant tel cox it waz,
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by luck007(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2009
i swear i can't remember how my first kiss was and who did i kiss
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by sweetpie23: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
never kiss before
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Felicita(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm it was horibble.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
Topic.
I felt like in Paradise and never wanted to stop. I felt like chopping her lips, oow soft and succulent.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by babymi2(f): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
Felicita:

hmmmmmmmmmmm it was horibble.
horrible habaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by whiteroses(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
brein:

Topic.
I felt like in Paradise and never wanted to stop. I felt like chopping her lips, oow soft and succulent.
look at him he wants to chop the soft and succulent lips off with his own crusty and chapped ponmo lips grin ofe fegungun beran je lol
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by uoe80(f): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
My first kiss ended up being my first head too.hmmmmm what can i say thinking about it now makes me all tingly and Orgasmic.Darn wish i was 19 again.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by layuns(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
cheesy
for me it was like wow cos i felt like drowning and at a dat time i was lost completely in it
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by secreyor: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
She was older than me so i just stood there feeling lyk one champion, Too fine!!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Natasha2(f): 6:58pm On May 27, 2011
it wasn't special undecided
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Melebos: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Mine was like I was seeing stars and walking on cloud nine,but all tht chnged whn I discovered he didn't remember our first kiss and where it happened.it was so hurting
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by mideeniafe(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Melebos: Mine was like I was seeing stars and walking on cloud nine,but all tht chnged whn I discovered he didn't remember our first kiss and where it happened.it was so hurting
Awww......pele. Mine was........I can't find the word to use. At first I felt like 'Oh my God I'm kissing'. Then it got deeper and I felt shrills running down my spine. I didn't want it to stop. I really liked the guy and I still do.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
I only remember I got my tongue bitten. angry angry angry
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2012
It was so many years back, I felt a sweet sensation in between my legs, and before i realized i had come inside my trousers, lol.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by vickyminaj(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Nutin I just wanted to get kissed mayb dats y I can't love
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Moyola(f): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
xynerio: First kiss is not all that romantic. The first day a lady kiss me I lost my sense of taste throughout dat they. So pls how did u feel.

LOL! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers / How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.