Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good (867 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good / Polygamy Is Key To Long Life- Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
I've often listen to some confused educated illiterates both here on nairaland and outside nairaland. They say polygamy it's a sin and it's morally wrong. Please how is it morally wrong? Where in the bible was it written that polygamy is wrong? Polygamy as far as I'm concerned is the best thing that ever happened to Africa. Polygamy creates a balance.

Polygamy allows a man to have varieties of women and also the ability to test his sexual potency. Only real men can marry more than one wife. In a country like Nigeria where the number of females outnumbers the number of males 10:1, it is necessary that polygamy is adequately practiced in order to reduce the number of single women in the country. Though I wasn't born into a polygamous home but I'm going to get married to 7 wives.

3 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by chocolateme(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
How many u keep for house? How many more years do u intend to live?
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yes it's very very good&polyandry too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by Ay04z(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
go and read roman 7 vs 7 in d bible olodo..
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by taiocol: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Educated fools who think der are in mecca or Jerusalem
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by emeraldknytt(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
If you like you marry 120...kontinu grin grin BTW whu tell you say you be king? NA JOKE O
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by jeffizy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls do so ASAP.

trust you have year ur will written already . sad
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by pet4ril(f): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
You are entitled to your opinion dude undecided
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by talktonase(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Man on a mission that's what you are..habbba 7 wives?
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
chocolateme:
How many u keep for house? How many more years do u intend to live?
I'm already making plans to start impregnating different girls. I intend living for a hundred years. My paternal grandfather married 5 wives and he lived for 90yrs. Mine won't be an exception.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes it's very very good&polyandry too! cheesy
only polygamy is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Ay04z:
go and read roman 7 vs 7 in d bible olodo..
forget that thing.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
taiocol:
Educated fools who think der are in mecca or Jerusalem
that's your own problem. As we speak 3 girls are already pregnant for me.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
emeraldknytt:
If you like you marry 120...kontinu grin grin
BTW whu tell you say you be king?

NA JOKE O
I might even end up beating solomon's record. I'm from a royal home bro.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2016
jeffizy:
Pls do so ASAP.

trust you have year ur will written already . sad
what will? Are you wishing me death?
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by cruzita(f): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2016
people dey pray for long life ,u dey find short cut to death.1 woman u never fit control ,provide for ,u dey find many women .you better know say your death is at hand
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2016
pet4ril:
You are entitled to your opinion dude undecided
not an opinion but a fact too.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Man on a mission that's what you are..habbba 7 wives?
7 is even too small. My maternal grandfather married more than 7 and yet he lived for over 100 yrs.
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by thekingisback: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
people dey pray for long life ,u dey find short cut to death.1 woman u never fit control ,provide for ,u dey find many women .you better know say your death is at hand
who says people who practice polygamy don't live long? Both my maternal and paternal grandfathers were both polygamists and yet they lived for over a years. Who says mine would be any different? As we speak I've already impregnated 3 girls and I'll marry all of them.

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by cruzita(f): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
thekingisback:
who says people who practice polygamy don't live long? Both my maternal and paternal grandfathers were both polygamists and yet they lived for over a years. Who says mine would be any different? As we speak I've already impregnated 3 girls and I'll marry all of them.
OK.congrats papa bomboy
Re: Polygamy Is Not A Sin And Its Very Good by taiocol: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2016
thekingisback:
that's your own problem. As we speak 3 girls are already pregnant for me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? / I Was Dumped By My Girlfriend.... / Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.