Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (28974 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by sabi159(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm, my fellow nigerdeltains, like an ijaw man would say; sere sere yo
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by barcaboi(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Teddeebear:
all these yorubas and their mentality self …

time will tell …
and u feel what u said makes sense?....are u human or a walking beast.....what has yoruba got to do wt dis?....pipeline wey dem dey blow dey affect Nigeria...Yes...but whose land is it killing?......whose crops/soil is it destroying?......what kinda mofos do we have in dis country

4 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Endtimesmith(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Gej!Gej!!Gej!!!....how many times did l call YOU?

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tuco1: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
I thought you people said the Clueless Ogogoro addict killed him. Should the dullard arrest his ghost

Nice one sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Utchman1: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
I agree 100%
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by HungerBAD: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Home truth.

I'm from the South-South yet I can't point out any reasonable development project in my area. Rather, it is private individuals working in oil companies electrifying the houses, building roads, sending kids on scholarships, sponsoring small businesses. Meanwhile, the government is supposedly paying multi-millions to our 'leaders'. Useless elders.

These idiot militants and their leaders need to be jailed for a long time because I don't see their usefulness in the struggle.

The era of impunity is over. Anyone that says they are above the law should be dealt with in a military fashion, human rights be damned because when their human rights were respected we were suffering.

At last.

Some thing I can agree on with Ishilove. So you a Niger Deltan?I have always wondered where your stubbornness comes from.

As a Niger Deltan myself, I have repeatedly written it here that it shall not be well with our leaders in that region.

3 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by LockDown69(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2016
True talk.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by barcaboi(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
and to think Dokubo has a university in Benin Republic and not his hometown is baffling. .....has investment outside his region dat he fought for....dats sick......Yes oil vandals will affect d economy till we see an alternative but point is whose soil is dying?....whose crops won't grow......whose oil will bevome useless even to demselves. .....wonder wch mentality we have...yes ur oil....wonder if u realise ondo has oil too and ogun and Lagos are already following suit.....crude oil was and is a curse and I wish we cld go back 2 our Palm oil and Cocoa and other things.......asap

3 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by veraiyke(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
I love this piece
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Princewell2012(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Txonyi:
JUNK
Be honest to yourself
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Freemanan:

For us to handle?

Yes for us to handle, no Northerners will speak ill of there freedom fighter, Even if Tompolo enriched himself alone that doesnt gives buhari the right to Chase him like rat, we have so many issues nw, Our economy is nt stable, Naira is falling in luv with $ grin, bokoharam on the other side, bro think nw.. (Buhari should leave tompolo for us to criticize, This is my position on this issue)

The interest of my people first, b4 anything..

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Yes for us to handle, no Northerners will speak ill of there freedom fighter, Even if Tompolo enriched himself alone that doesnt gives buhari the right to Chase him like rat, we have so many issues nw, Our economy is nt stable, Naira is falling in luv with $ grin, bokoharam on the other side, bro think nw.. (Buhari should leave tompolo for us to criticize, This is my position on this issue)

God bless Nigeria

God cannot bless Nigeria like this...

Mingwo bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by HungerBAD: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Goodboiyy:

God bless Nigeria

You are not serious.

6 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Maghan37: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2016
U have said all bro.Thank God there are still objective pple like u 4rm ND infact bro I see u I see hope.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2016
gozmok1:
the dullard should arrest shekau first

****This one has nothing to do with tribal sentiment. He is advising tompolo
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by jpipe2000(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
If i'm not mistaken, d north has d lion share of leaders of ds country, yet still lag behind other regions in development

3 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by armadeo(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Point
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
I didn't bother myself to read the whole a letter...

My own take is, as long as as FG is drill Niger delta dry, they should continue to pay them..

If it's going to take till eternity, they should continue to pay them..

Furthermore, the government should clear the environment, give strick rules to those drilling oil to make sure their environment is clean... That's all

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by chrisxxx(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2016
I pity the writer of this junk. For your information Jonathan was the president of Nigeria and not only Niger Delta. For your information a Niger Deltan was considered to be the president only for peace to reign. FYI Nigeria has a constitution that whoever is the president works with and it is believed by those who came up with the constitution that it is balanced and not biased.
To clear your doubt North would have been paradise going by your myopic and parochial reasoning and assertions. I so much believe you are not a Niger Deltan.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by thekingisback: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Gej is the worst president Nigeria as a country and Africa as a continent has ever produced. I remember in 2011 how Osho Baba came out publicly to declare his support and also ask for the support of Edo people for Gej even though Edo was an APC state. This same Gej turned Nigeria into his private estate where looting was the order of the day. I regretted ever voting for Gej in 2011 and I was happy when I voted him in 2015 even though he's my regional brother. Nonsense.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by abdo123: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Aufbauh:
I am seriously laughing in Ijaw language.... Gbaramatutututututu............... cheesy grin grin

Meanwhile in the ipod tongue this Sapele is a yeloba man sponsored by the lagos - ibadan media house.
@TonyeBarcanista i can see the difference, you guys can't coexist as there are sharp contrast in your ideologies, norms and values.

We u ever wise up?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by abdo123: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Aufbauh:
I am seriously laughing in Ijaw language.... Gbaramatutututututu............... cheesy grin grin

Meanwhile in the ipod tongue this Sapele is a yeloba man sponsored by the lagos - ibadan media house.
@TonyeBarcanista i can see the difference, you guys can't coexist as there are sharp contrast in your ideologies, norms and values.

Will u ever wise up?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by jeje123(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
True talk!
There's nothing else to add
I know some re.t.ards will still come here and form defenders
Awon john Terry grin cheesy
Is john terry only defender u know?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by abdo123: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
I thought you people said the Clueless Ogogoro addict killed him. Should the dullard arrest his ghost
hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tushburg(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Op well said...but Tompolo has denied involvement in blowing up oil pipelines...Nigeria will run in circles if we keep deceiving ourselves. Criminals are celebrated in Nigeria and perceived political enemies prosecuted, ask Silver,Tinibu...Justice must be served before we find peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Ishilove: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

At last.

Some thing I can agree on with Ishilove. So you a Niger Deltan?I have always wondered where your stubbornness comes from.

As a Niger Deltan myself, I have repeatedly written it here that it shall not be well with our leaders in that region.
Lol. I'm only stubborn when the need arises cheesy

Amen to your declaration. Truth is we are our own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Ishilove: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
ha e dey pain her 4 body small small say she nor b mod, chai seeun do u bad tin gan!!
This is the very last time I will be responding to you because you are like those irritating insects that keep buzzing in one's ears when one keeps trying to ignore them.

And you've been noticed. Now buzz off
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Orikinla(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Sapele Olofofo wrote:

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy
. My brother, you have said it all. May your children and grand children and next generations be greater, healthier, mightier, stronger, richer and wealthier than you a thousand fold. God will bless and increase you for saying the truth. I am very proud of you.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Wenebadu(f): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2016
That's a good letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Slot: PDP Goes To South West / Nigeria Asks Pilot Trainees In South Africa To Return Home / Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.