Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (28973 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Between Danjunma OBJ etc who illegally owns oil wells and Tompolo/militants who are the real thieves.?
Nigerdeltans want their oil wells back

you are very weak and sick in your brain.....................why didnt GEJ (Commander in Chief) revoke the licence?. President have veto power to do and undo.

Why complain when your hero GEJ see OBJ and Danjuma as untouchable.

Meanwhile, you are an Igbo. you people lack sense of good judgment. This is why your people will keep running out of the man-made-economic desert to other region.

The chronic unemployment and lack of infrastructure in SE is as a result of Karma. Punishment from God.
2 Chronicle 7;14....check your bible.......... SE can never be developed unless you people change.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by nwajesuso5: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2016
georjay:
one of my grouse with Gej is the fact that he couldn't establish resource control in Nigeria.as it seems to be what niger deltans crave for...yet niger deltans couldn't pester him to..maybe they did buh it wasn't enough...the militants who claimed to be fighting for the liberation of the niger delta ended up fighting for their pocket...after all the struggle..how many people benefited from the spoils...only militants and their warlords...what did the common nigerdeltan gain...nothing...its painful...to even think Jonathan couldn't influence his power in establishing structures in his state is annoying.. what was he thinking...prolly his kinsmen were only interested in their personal gain..they didn't care about the common niger deltan..now it has dawned on them...they just realized that need resource control... something their son couldn't give them... Even though i am not from ss but sw..i seriously hope for resource control in this country as it will make individual states to work hard..buh i dont see buhari implementing it...anyways
e go better

Ps: the vandalization of pipelines and other oil installations will not only affect the nigerian economy buh their land too...oil spills..land degradation will set in...and they will start blaming the government for something they brought upon themselves out of sheer ignorance...well i wish Niger deltans well sha
. I hate it wen some ppl sit at home without research n claim on d efficiency d of d Niger delta vis-vis tompolo contributions though I will elaborate on dat cuz I understand not everybody benefitd but of truth of matter z most of d beneficiaries r non militants, who were trained abroad n Nigeria here n there r useful to theirselves n d society at large. The coverteous truth z dat tompolo didn't kip his own part bargain regards d alliance he had wit buhari afta d election n he assumed everything z isorite n he was fronting his new acquired political power, of which buhari n apc fed govt Neva considered a threat until he fuckd them up in bayelsa election,which arouse ds fervent fight to clip of his wings bf rivers rerun. just watching cuz dat nigga no fall without a fight n a fierce at tha, n he will b most willing unda d hands of fg thereby making a martyr cuz high command respect in nd.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by wristbangle: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Home truth.

I'm from the South-South yet I can't point out any reasonable development project in my area. Rather, it is private individuals working in oil companies electrifying the houses, building roads, sending kids on scholarships, sponsoring small businesses. Meanwhile, the government is supposedly paying multi-millions to our 'leaders'. Useless elders.

These idiot militants and their leaders need to be jailed for a long time because I don't see their usefulness in the struggle.

The era of impunity is over. Anyone that says they are above the law should be dealt with in a military fashion, human rights be damned because when their human rights were respected we were suffering.

Unbiased and diplomatic comment dear. Like I tell people, they should not allow their feelings for their kinsman in power to erase the views and objection towards his/her shameful leadership.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by ericwright(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Sapele Olofofo wrote:

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy
what else or more can I say with all the clear points stated above....you've said it all.jar bless 9ja delta struggle 2016
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Ladsfudelis: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2016
You need education
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by wristbangle: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
Teddeebear:
all these yorubas and their mentality self …

time will tell …

Wailing has indeed erased your intelligence brother. Quit the habit before it causes more damage.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by bruseeky: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Sapele Olofofo wrote:

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy
That is the bitter truth majority of the Niger-Deltans will not want to face.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
barcaboi:
and u feel what u said makes sense?....are u human or a walking beast.....what has yoruba got to do wt dis?....pipeline wey dem dey blow dey affect Nigeria...Yes...but whose land is it killing?......whose crops/soil is it destroying?......what kinda mofos do we have in dis country
When osun state civil begin to die of hunger.. You'll understand
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Ishilove:

This is the very last time I will be responding to you because you are like those irritating insects that keep buzzing in one's ears when one keeps trying to ignore them.

And you've been noticed. Now buzz off
hahahaha e pain her.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Greatidonis: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Lalaskilala
Abi watin be the Mode name: Take this piece to front page please. This is why some of us that a true sons of the Niger Delta said come rain or shine we will never ever ever vote for GEJ. One million likes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tendareo: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
#reality check. No one knows the real truth. Even the media is biased.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2016
wristbangle:

Unbiased and diplomatic comment dear. Like I tell people, they should not allow their feelings for their kinsman in power to erase the views and objection towards his/her shameful leadership.
Shameful leadership you say??
Is tompolo the governor of any ND state??

The issue of underdevelopment and shameful leadership befalls all region not only the ss/se alone

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Txonyi:
JUNK

How is it junk.he is saying the bitter truth.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by wristbangle: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
fejikudz:
Shameful leadership you say??
Is tompolo the governor of any ND state??

The issue of underdevelopment and shameful leadership befalls all region not only the ss/se alone

If you cant comprehend my comment, you should have asked question to clarify my comment instead of ranting.

About the bolded, you are right
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Goodboiyy:
Buhari should stop chasing rat while his house is on Fire .

Right nw tompolo is nt Nigeria's problem, Although am against his action, But buhari should nt hit up the polity, Leave tompolo for us to handle... God bless Nigeria

Ps: Am nt a pdp supporter, High time i defend my own
Bros, you dey mind buhari & his supporters..

Northeners won tell us how to deal with our people..

Read this :

The Buhari government stops the prosecution of
Sylva who is said to have embezzled 2.1 billion
dollars. He is freed from the courts. he wasn't
elected official.
For Tompolo who has never held a government
office, and whose assets are frozen, and who has
been charged to court and has been attending, the
government gets the DSS and EFCC to summon
him. His crime? Selling land expensively.
So while Timipriye Sylva, a known thief is set free
by Buhari and sponsored to be governor of Bayelsa,
Tompolo who sold land is being hunted.
And someone says it is about corruption.
I say it is about overlordship of the Niger Delta and
her oil.

Morning bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2016
gozmok1:
the dullard should arrest shekau first
Please reason like a matured fellow
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
ionsman:
I was watching Tv the other day and this Tompolo's issue was being discussed. One of the analysts said ,and I quote "Tompolo should be left alone after all it's our oil".I felt so ashamed. Some people need to be buried alive.

With the kind of mentality we have in this country, things might never be the same again. Now watch how this writer will be insulted for calling out a fellow Niger deltan. In Nigeria now, you receive insults for supporting good.
My brother, its a real sign of the end time! When pple openly support evil these days! There is a post in this forum that is even talking about the swag of a thief- Olesa Metuh!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Btruth: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Teddeebear:

time will tell …
#Ode! A nwi iru, o wii iru. What corcern Yoruba with your woes? You guys better sit down well and put your house in order. Yoruba tii move on since 1900........

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Teddeebear:

time will tell …

Yorubas reason upright,sensible and factual.we call a spade a spade by fearing no foe and also we don't instigate trouble or violence because we are too learned and smart for that but that does not make us cowards,we are calculative,try us at your own peril.

Time will surely tell.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Legitbaba(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
JonazG:
RUBBISH!!!!!... TELL US ABOUT THE BENEFITS NIGER DELTAN SONS GOT ALSO.. CAUSE I KNOW MANY OF THEM WAS SENT ABROAD FOR TRAINING... AND MANY HAVE GRADUATED.. ALL THIS THINGS ARE RUBBISH.. THE NORTH THAT HAVE BEEN IN POWER FOR 35YEARS.. WHAT DO THY GOT?? AND BECAUSE OF SIX YEARS OUT OF 55YEARS.. YOU CAME HERE TALKJNG RUBBISH.. WE ALL KNOW HOW THY FRUSTRATED GEJ'S 6 YEARS.. HE NEVER FOR ONCE ALLOWED HIM TO SETTLE DOWN AND WORK. THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST ARE ALL TRASH.. THY FIND A WAY TO CRITICIZE GEJ FOR 6YEARS LIKE NIGERIA EXISTED FOR Y 6YEARS ONLY... RUBBISH.. IF PMB DENIES ND THEIR BENEFITS... BOMB THE HELL OUT OF THAT PIPELINES . THY DISCOVERED OIL IN ND AND CHANNELS IT UNDERGROUND TO South West... BOMB IT LET THEM CRY AS USUAL .. OF POWER OUTAGE

I tell u my broda... So many pple parading themselves as N. Deltans in this forum... Yes agreed Gej didn't do as much as we expected .. Buh we shudnt forget dah he only ruled for 6yrs...again the amnesty program didn't live up to expectations as well.. Buh i cnt remember any govt. Project dat hve benefited everyone equally.... Buh at least most families benefited
For me.. Am jst tired of this whole shiit called Nigeria. I wish they should just leave the niger delta alone.. Cos no meaningful development would come when we are stalked with pple who are almost 4 times our population.. Resource control wouldn't still work.. B cos our brothers like amaechi will still use our money to sponsor their party federal candidates...

One thing u can't take away from life is death... I'll b smiling in my grave if i ever die for d right reasons..
God bless the Niger Delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2016
uckennety:
****cuz you don't want ibos to rule!what were the thking?although some were wise and FouGht wid the ibos!sadly minority can't win majority!ur only way to stardom was to be align wid the ibos!in biafra Ijaw and ogoni would have been major ethic group!and have fair share of the resources!but sadly that never happen!the same way ur ancestor went for The selfish interest that will not change wid tompolo,asari & co!ibos ur ancestor hate and your still hating!is still a major tribe in niGeria!we are still in the big 3!pls God bless ojukwu and efFiong For seeing the future b4 us! Bye
My brother, must u bring ibo into ND mata! Why don't u advocate for a republic of ND? Must d ND go with ibo? If ND must align wit anybdy it should only be the NDans! Ibos shud stop tellin us to align with them! We can align with ourselves!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by popcykaylah(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
gozmok1:
whats your level of education?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2016
@OP, I no sure say you well. Out of all our past presidents who perform reach GEJ? U no get sense(no offense)

The North has been ruling Nigeria for years, their leaders e.g. Abacha stole billions of dollars which they are still recovering today, how developed is the North? It was OBJ who developed Abuja for them.

S/S got only one chance through GEJ and you expect him to create heaven on earth. The fact remains that he gave people the opportunity to create wealth.

As for Tompolo, his faith will be like that of Kanu if he surrenders, I think he is old enough to make his own decisions
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2016
I'm from South South and the letter is an open truth.I really don't understand why our youths will allow selfish people like Tompolo to get away with crimes they've committed against us.

As far as I'm concerned,he fights for his selfish interest and should be arrested and jailed if found guilty of the allegations leveled against.What have I benefitted from his so called struggle?

I blame Buhari for running a sectional government and that's just the only reason people from our region dislike him.If he had the sense of carrying everyone along inspite of our voting pattern,he would have been seen as true leader.He's so tribalistic that's why he'll always lack our support.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by wtfCode: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2016
many will be banned today.
**fresh 4rm 2weeks ban**
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by wtfCode: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

[s]Yorubas reason upright,sensible and factual.we call a spade a spade by fearing no foe and also we don't instigate trouble or violence because we are too learned and smart for that but that does not make us cowards,we are calculative,try us at your own peril.

Time will surely tell.
[/s]
grin grin
could u just stf 4 a second angry

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Legitbaba(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2016
nyben4eva:
I'm from South South and the letter is an open truth.I really don't understand why our youths will allow selfish people like Tompolo to get away with crimes they've committed against us.

As far as I'm concerned,he fights for his selfish interest and should be arrested and jailed if found guilty of the allegations leveled against.What have I benefitted from his so called struggle?

I blame Buhari for running a sectional government and that's just the only reason people from our region dislike him.If he had the sense of carrying everyone along inspite of our voting pattern,he would have been seen as true leader.He's so tribalistic that's why he'll always lack our support.

U didn't benefit from d tompolo struggle doesn't mean someone else didn't benefit... I'm sure u were one of those who called the militants all sorts of names whn they were carrying guns... U want to come and benefit after u wished them death.. Prayed all kibda prayers against them...
D truth is everyone can not benefit.. Same way governance is....i know of pple who had no hope of even staying in d city... Buh today they are graduates from foreign institutions..

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2016
theshield:

you are very weak and sick in your brain.....................why didnt GEJ (Commander in Chief) revoke the licence?. President have veto power to do and undo.

Why complain when your hero GEJ see OBJ and Danjuma as untouchable.

Meanwhile, you are an Igbo. you people lack sense of good judgment. This is why your people will keep running out of the man-made-economic desert to other region.

The chronic unemployment and lack of infrastructure in SE is as a result of Karma. Punishment from God.
2 Chronicle 7;14....check your bible.......... SE can never be developed unless you people change.

The North has the highest level of poverty in this country, yet their people have ruled the most.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2016
gozmok1:

Dude, how are u sure shekau is still alive, besides everyone knows dat BH is nt as functional as they wia in GEJ's administration... If some of u dnt ve somethng to say, pls shut up
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Pidggin(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
chrisxxx:
I pity the writer of this junk. For your information Jonathan was the president of Nigeria and not only Niger Delta. For your information a Niger Deltan was considered to be the president only for peace to reign. FYI Nigeria has a constitution that whoever is the president works with and it is believed by those who came up with the constitution that it is balanced and not biased.
To clear your doubt North would have been paradise going by your myopic and parochial reasoning and assertions. I so much believe you are not a Niger Deltan.

The OP is not from Nigeria Delta. If GEJ had been biased they would have still been the ones accusing him of tribalism. Pls ignore the mufu.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by prettyboi1(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Nigerdeltans want their oil wells back
Every 'oil well' anywhere within the boundaries of Nigeria belong to Nigeria and the federal government of Nigeria, so kindly stop whining, Niger-delta is in Nigeria and belongs to Nigeria.
By the way, I'm not sure you have any business with oil-wells, so kindly keep quiet. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos) / Nigeria Asks Pilot Trainees In South Africa To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.