Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (28971 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by bizgai(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Away from wha1t everyone is seeing, i'm seeing something else.1. Didn't this Tomplolo guy denied being responsible 2. Was it not in Laos that is act used to be carried out to stop MOSIMI & EJIGBO from lifting products thereby putting pressure on Apapa Tank Farm owner to influence product price at their interest or just created artificial scarcity to press more demand on the Government. Well there is more to it but it's jagged edged act that pays the cabal and in turn buys time for Tompolo. Am out a hhere
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by ksnowbaba: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
God save us from these Karachikas angry grin
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by JonazG: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Legitbaba:

I tell u my broda... So many pple parading themselves as N. Deltans in this forum... Yes agreed Gej didn't do as much as we expected .. Buh we shudnt forget dah he only ruled for 6yrs...again the amnesty program didn't live up to expectations as well.. Buh i cnt remember any govt. Project dat hve benefited everyone equally.... Buh at least most families benefited
For me.. Am jst tired of this whole shiit called Nigeria. I wish they should just leave the niger delta alone.. Cos no meaningful development would come when we are stalked with pple who are almost 4 times our population.. Resource control wouldn't still work.. B cos our brothers like amaechi will still use our money to sponsor their party federal candidates...

One thing u can't take away from life is death... I'll b smiling in my grave if i ever die for d right reasons..
God bless the Niger Delta
you wrote very well.... Thy should stop using Gej 6yrs as excuse to denie Niger deltans their benefits or abandon you gux.. God bless you gux

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by pweshboi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
gozmok1:
the dullard should arrest shekau first
Bros!! U just wake up from d stone age? Shakau? D dead one or which one?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by pweshboi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
popcykaylah:

whats your level of education?
LOL damn!! This question is epic
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by barcaboi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
fejikudz:
When osun state civil begin to die of hunger.. You'll understand
are u on cheap drugs....what has osun got 2 do wt pipelines. ....am not some silly mofo that supports a party to d death....I support d right thing and Aregbesola is obviously doing something wrong. ..so because u like pdp u care not what happens 2 ur land?...hilarious......dis is d fkin thing killing us....
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
nyben4eva:
I'm from South South and the letter is an open truth.I really don't understand why our youths will allow selfish people like Tompolo to get away with crimes they've committed against us.

As far as I'm concerned,he fights for his selfish interest and should be arrested and jailed if found guilty of the allegations leveled against.What have I benefitted from his so called struggle?

I blame Buhari for running a sectional government and that's just the only reason people from our region dislike him.If he had the sense of carrying everyone along inspite of our voting pattern,he would have been seen as true leader.He's so tribalistic that's why he'll always lack our support.

Bro is tompolo the governor of your state.. ??
Did tompolo steal your state monthly allocation.. ??
Why not hold your governor responsible for the under development in your state..

Tompolo is only fighting for what he think is right..
And as far oil is being in his backyard, the FG will continue to pay him

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Legitbaba:

U didn't benefit from d tompolo struggle doesn't mean someone else didn't benefit... I'm sure u were one of those who called the militants all sorts of names whn they were carrying guns... U want to come and benefit after u wished them death.. Prayed all kibda prayers against them...
D truth is everyone can not benefit.. Same way governance is....i know of pple who had no hope of even staying in d city... Buh today they are graduates from foreign institutions..
Bros
GOD BLESS YOU

Am an urhobo man, and i can say that the urhobo's benefitted little or nothing from this amnesty stuff..

But that doesn't mean others didn't benefit..

Let the ijaws, itsekiri's and the rest enjoy today
For 2morrow it may be the turn of the urhobo's,isoko,anionma's and the rest

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by fejikudz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
barcaboi:

are u on cheap drugs....what has osun got 2 do wt pipelines. ....am not some silly mofo that supports a party to d death....I support d right thing and Aregbesola is obviously doing something wrong. ..so because u like pdp u care not what happens 2 ur land? ..hilarious......dis is d fkin thing killing us....

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Those facilities are oil facilities. After the bombings FG and the oil company will rebuild it. It is Nigeria's source of income.
Are they bombing buildings? No, Hospitals? No. So
what are you saying
Those installations will be built back before two weeks abi FG no need oyel money?
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Topman0001(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Teddeebear:
all these yorubas and their mentality self …

time will tell …
I'm from that same ND region and supports what the writer has said. Don't be tribalistic. The writer is just being realistic.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by austelright(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
And those who has decided to go back to the creeks and mangroves of Niger Delta to resume the
armed struggle and hostilities; should know that President Buhari has enough shoes to match them unlike Jonathan
who has no shoes.
Niger Delta will not boil, Tompolo should do the needful by making himself available for interrogation, if he is clean he would be left alone.
True talk.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by tuniski: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:
Sapele Olofofo wrote:

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44, Ishilove, Obinoscopy
slave mentality! Only in the south that we condemn our own to form sophistication while the north that are backward by relative development mock. GEJ was the president of nigeria not south south. Next let have an igbo president too and other minority tribes. Nigeria belongs to all of us. By the way GEJ did not waste anybody's chance and he did his bit.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by kennyok(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
@op u have says it all ..its now left for us to rally round buhari to see how we can eat from the fellout because when we were are the centre table we never valued it..thanks sir or ma
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by uckennety(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
My brother, must u bring ibo into ND mata! Why don't u advocate for a republic of ND? Must d ND go with ibo? If ND must align wit anybdy it should only be the NDans! Ibos shud stop tellin us to align with them! We can align with ourselves!
Cross river and akwa ibom if u are adding em up!as ur ND!sorry is ur name!we know where d stand!dia are ibos in ur ND mind u! And there are morethan ur Ijaw and ogoni and co!!!but I support u to v ur ND republic if u can do it!only widout d ibos interfering!ibos say igwe bu ike!it means dt there is strength in multitude!if u read my previous post wEll! U'll see I wrote dt in a new nation d minority u acquire now will b majority!but I bet d northerners doesn't know u exist!ur lands are mere war booty after u Helped win d war via ogoni waters and d creeks!we know where d EFIKS and ibibios lie!i know aw many dt v been arrested in d name of BIAFRA!but I must tell u d truth dt even d ibos won't want to tell u!and dt is~ibos can't gt BIAFRA widout u pple joining Force wid em in their struggle!wch history v tot em!in d same way u can't v control of ur lands wid our ibos supporting u!we see aw Isaac adaka Boro was defeated just 7days after He declared a country in wt is now called bayelsa!we saw aw after siding wid nigeria to win port harcourt from BIAFRA!he was secretly killed by adekunle!so it's a region d problem is dt u and d ibos av nt come to terms wid any agreement 4 dt!i support aw d north are dealing wid all of us!including u ND!after all d named u ND!so ur literally their property!ur lands are their oil wells! Tnx I just want to mk a common sense like Ben Bruce murray! angry
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by truthisbittar12: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
thank GOD, now the youths begin to realise
where who what is the causes of their regional.

similar to;

dasuki's arm deal vs north
kanu's protest vs se and other pending regional problems.

i hope our president will deal these ppl. forget about court order to grant anyone of them a vail.
WHERE NATIONAL SECURITY IS THREATENED INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TAKES SECOND PLACE.
CARRY GO BABA, KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by CioAngels(f): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gej, it is so bad, one would have expected you to create employment in niger delta, but no, you rather would dole out the money to pa edwin clark who has defected to apc, what a shame, dokubo and many others. A big shame to jonathan. I hope you sincerely have to hlde tomorrow. Just like pa yabo those days who refused repair ota road, while he repaired the one to his house. Our leaders are very wicked and selfish.
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Mamog(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Not here to support Tompolo or dignify ur lies but I want to ask u some questions
1. Apart from Tompolo's investments in Kurutei and Oporoza what has the government done.
2. Apart from Mieka Dive built by Tompolo and acquired by NIMASA from Tompolo that Is generating lies everywhere which other higher institution was built by Government.
3. Apart from Chevron which other agency either government or private sector has created more employment in the river than Tompolo?
4. Are u aware that the sitting of Maritime University Okerenkoko was largely influenced by Tompolo? Who would have considered such area for that kind of project.. is it Tompolo that is working there . A bricklayer, Cane driver, carpenter etc.. is it Tompolo that is operating as food shops there? Is it Tompolo that will work there a a lecture? That project would hav created over 20,000 jobs for the people. Now that it is cancelled what is Tompolo 's loss.

A million lies cannot swallow a single truth forever.. whether u like it or not Tompolo is the government his people knows... he feeds them, give them shelter, cater for their education.. he influences projects to his area .. whether he is the one blowing up the gas lines, only time will tell
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
uckennety:

Cross river and akwa ibom if u are adding em up!as ur ND!sorry is ur name!we know where d stand!dia are ibos in ur ND mind u! And there are morethan ur Ijaw and ogoni and co!!!but I support u to v ur ND republic if u can do it!only widout d ibos interfering!ibos say igwe bu ike!it means dt there is strength in multitude!if u read my previous post wEll! U'll see I wrote dt in a new nation d minority u acquire now will b majority!but I bet d northerners doesn't know u exist!ur lands are mere war booty after u Helped win d war via ogoni waters and d creeks!we know where d EFIKS and ibibios lie!i know aw many dt v been arrested in d name of BIAFRA!but I must tell u d truth dt even d ibos won't want to tell u!and dt is~ibos can't gt BIAFRA widout u pple joining Force wid em in their struggle!wch history v tot em!in d same way u can't v control of ur lands wid our ibos supporting u!we see aw Isaac adaka Boro was defeated just 7days after He declared a country in wt is now called bayelsa!we saw aw after siding wid nigeria to win port harcourt from BIAFRA!he was secretly killed by adekunle!so it's a region d problem is dt u and d ibos av nt come to terms wid any agreement 4 dt!i support aw d north are dealing wid all of us!including u ND!after all d named u ND!so ur literally their property!ur lands are their oil wells! Tnx I just want to mk a common sense like Ben Bruce murray! angry
Pls I beg u in d name of God, stop trying to make me hate d north! U won't succeed doin that! The north is not our problem in Nigeria! The problem is US; U, I, ur pple, my pple, the yorubas, and the Nrothernans! We re all our problem! The north didn't teach my pple to be greedy! GEJ who is suppose to be my brother was d president of Nig for 6yrs! What did he do for us? He drew d thieves in d ND close to himself and made them billionaires! I know those pple who became very rich simply because they re touts! Even within d ND we ve lots of greedy pple who re very powerful, and having our own nation won't stop their greedy quest! It will only make them more and more greedy, richer and more powerful! What we need in Nigeria is to stop hating each other and love this country so that we can fight our common enemy which is bad governance! PMB needs time to work tins out for this country! He (PMB) is far more sincere than most of our southern leaders who only care about their pockets!

Yes there re, jus like there re Turkmen in Syria. There re russians in Ukraine. There re Germans in Austria and some other neighbouring countries! We ve Yorubas in Benin republic and recently we ve Calabar pple in Bakassi who re now Camerounians! That is life!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
LRNZH:

Any Biafran that is not convinced by this does not deserve your lessons.
Welldone!
Thankss bro!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mamog:
Not here to support Tompolo or dignify ur lies but I want to ask u some questions
1. Apart from Tompolo's investments in Kurutei and Oporoza what has the government done.
2. Apart from Mieka Dive built by Tompolo and acquired by NIMASA from Tompolo that Is generating lies everywhere which other higher institution was built by Government.
3. Apart from Chevron which other agency either government or private sector has created more employment in the river than Tompolo?
4. Are u aware that the sitting of Maritime University Okerenkoko was largely influenced by Tompolo? Who would have considered such area for that kind of project.. is it Tompolo that is working there . A bricklayer, Cane driver, carpenter etc.. is it Tompolo that is operating as food shops there? Is it Tompolo that will work there a a lecture? That project would hav created over 20,000 jobs for the people. Now that it is cancelled what is Tompolo 's loss.

A million lies cannot swallow a single truth forever.. whether u like it or not Tompolo is the government his people knows... he feeds them, give them shelter, cater for their education.. he influences projects to his area .. whether he is the one blowing up the gas lines, only time will tell
If what u ve said about Tompolo is the truth, it means that he is a good man and as such he has nothing to fear from EFCC! If the Nigerian govt today has reason to invite Dangote for interrogation, he has to submit himself because he is not bigger than d govt. Evrybdy must demonstrate that they re not bigger than the govt! Unless he(Tompolo) has somtin to hide!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by mkoabiola: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't need a prophet to tell me tompolo was responsible for d recent pipeline vandalism.
U can't b bigger dan d govt
Watching buhari vs tompolo in 3D
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by barcaboi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
fejikudz:

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Those facilities are oil facilities. After the bombings FG and the oil company will rebuild it. It is Nigeria's source of income.
Are they bombing buildings? No, Hospitals? No. So
what are you saying
Those installations will be built back before two weeks abi FG no need oyel money?
clap 4 ursef......u re a very sensible man...just wonder whose lands are getting destroyed by the spill
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by uckennety(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Pls I beg u in d name of God, stop trying to make me hate d north! U won't succeed doin that! The north is not our problem in Nigeria! The problem is US; U, I, ur pple, my pple, the yorubas, and the Nrothernans! We re all our problem! The north didn't teach my pple to be greedy! GEJ who is suppose to be my brother was d president of Nig for 6yrs! What did he do for us? He drew d thieves in d ND close to himself and made them billionaires! I know those pple who became very rich simply because they re touts! Even within d ND we ve lots of greedy pple who re very powerful, and having our own nation won't stop their greedy quest! It will only make them more and more greedy, richer and more powerful! What we need in Nigeria is to stop hating each other and love this country so that we can fight our common enemy which is bad governance! PMB needs time to work tins out for this country! He (PMB) is far more sincere than most of our southern leaders who only care about their pockets!

Yes there re, jus like there re Turkmen in Syria. There re russians in Ukraine. There re Germans in Austria and some other neighbouring countries! We ve Yorubas in Benin republic and recently we ve Calabar pple in Bakassi who re now Camerounians! That is life!
We say d same tin in 1967 hw many thieves and Greedy pple were in eastern region!ojukwu selfless used his money to struggle 4 us!ok lemme ask u y er all d oil wells in nigeria owned by d northerners?y are not d oil wells owned by nigerians!y is the recent oil discovery in lake chad strictly 4 d north!nt part of d nnpc!!!y er militants paid montHly?simply so d won't join wid biafrans to actualize a dream!divided d gt wt d want 4rm us!yes ur ryte we are d problEm!cuz our greed and sElfishness!v brought dz!upon YOU and I!we vote thieves into power!so dts it
Finally we know russians in Ukraine C d kinda mess d country is in!germans in Austria!we saw how d unite 2 deal wid europe!d Yorubas and hausas in other countries!made it dt our country don't v borders!pple come in and out as d like!go 2 Europe any black dt commit any crime is a nigerian!to Gt d nigerian passport is very easy!but a country were ur name is unique nt share by anyone + d Bakassi u tlk abt note!!d Bakassi land was ceded to Cameroun not d pple!and we know d pple are not happy!bakassi pple are really d pple dt paid d price of dt war!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by nwajesuso5: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
If what u ve said about Tompolo is the truth, it means that he is a good man and as such he has nothing to fear from EFCC! If the Nigerian govt today has reason to invite Dangote for interrogation, he has to submit himself because he is not bigger than d govt. Evrybdy must demonstrate that they re not bigger than the govt! Unless he(Tompolo) has somtin to hide!
guy shove dat ur diatribe up ur ass u hear me who d f z this nikkas 2 tell high chief wot 2 do n for ur informatn high chief z going nowhere (3x),u tink he z a toddler dat he cant make decisions on his own abeg incase u Neva know in timaya voice he had an alliance wit buhari afta d election 2 hlp fg maintain peace in ND n not ally wit ipob n massob, of he did but he incur d wrath of buhari n APC controlled fg by defeating them in bayelsa state n now they hv seen him as a threat dat need 2 b either clipped of his wings or eliminated. so guy his going nowhere comprende n incase ur interestd his recruiting for #75000 per 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by okejos(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
BUNCH OF IGNORANT EVEN THE BIGGEST SUPPORTER OF PMB HAS COMERS TO THE REALIZATION THAT PMB IS THE WEAKEST PRESIDENT PRODUCE BY NIGERIAN. GO N ASK THE STRENGHT U TALKED ABOUT EVEN IN PMB MILITARY REGIM IS THE STRENGHT OF IDIAGBON IS DEPUTY. IDIAGBON RUNS THAT MILITARY GOVERNMENT WHICH THE AS USUAL WEAK PMB WAS JUST THERE AS A FIGURE HEAD. TOMPOLO HAS MORE CHANGE TO SHINE IN THIS GOVERNMENT OF THE MIDEA N NOISE MAKERS. AMENESTY WHICH TOMPOLO EMBRACE IS AN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM, AS SUCH IS BACK UP WIL COME
FROM AMENESTY INTERNATIONAL.
BE AWARE WE ALL OWN THE NIGERIA
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Validated: 3:24am On Jan 24, 2016
@OP, your write up is full of lies and you failed to tell us why some people used Boko Haram to make governance impossible for Jonathan. Who are the "owners" of the oil Wells? Who are the major employees of oil firms? As a Niger Deltan that you claimed you are, what benefits have you received from the oil exploration in Niger Delta? You blamed Jonathan that was president for 5 years, but forget that oil exploration has been on in the last 60 years. The damage done in 60 years by the North and Western collaboration is what you expect Jonathan to fix in 5 years of Boko Haram distractions? Or are you telling us that some people were not responsible for the spillage and pillages that had continued in Niger Delta. It is high time Nigeria seek other products to Finance the economy and leave oil alone. Thank God that oil is fast losing relevance and government is diversifying the economy. Let oil become like coal do that the Niger Delta people will rest. All Niger Deltan should continue to pray and struggle to stop oil exploration. May God give the world knowledge for cheaper energy sources so that oil would become irrelevant. May Iran push in their oil at $17 per barrel so that it would become unviable for our country to continue oil exploration. The cheating and lies need to stop!!!
Re: Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo by Validated: 3:47am On Jan 24, 2016
TruthBishop:
True talk: I cry when I see people from the Niger delta who can not reason in this direction.
It is only a mad fool that will be destroying its own properties in his house when no one is fightingbin his house. Where are all the traditional rules? Why have they not come out to condemned this act of madness.
Only it they see reason to have a rethink.
True talk. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? If ND people want to destroy their region, that should be their cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Vs Femi Falana On Ndume's Suspension / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.