Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (54412 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Mutuwa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by saasala(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by richling77(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Noted

For best building finishings check instagram @ehomesng www.facebook.com/ehomesinterior
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Beautiful women are just good for a one night stand not dating or marriage.They can give a man heartache.I don't get emotional with them because they belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

6 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by justwise(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE/MARRY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..........

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but the beautiful woman in this context is beyond any particular beholder's eyes, I am referring to the kind of beauty that beholds every eye. A woman that is a "complete whole"

Many men/boys are of the opinion that: “Beautiful women are lousy in bed, prone to cheating and make terrible wives”, Does this mean we should overlook pretty ladies when it comes to looking for long-term relationship partners? Since every man likes having beautiful daughters whom do we expect them to marry when we are on the front line traducing their ilk? Such parochial beliefs have no place in the modern society! Furthermore, it is utterly incorrect to judge woman’s character purely by how she looks.

Here are the few benefits of marrying a beautiful woman

1)MOTIVATION

Unfortunately most men are scared of dating a gorgeous woman due to the hordes of suitors she is bound to attract,
though is actually a good thing! Stiff competition motivates one to continuously seek to improve themselves so as to always be at their best.Dating a fine-looking woman inspires one work harder, get a better job, drive a better car and buy a bigger house.

2 BOOST YOUR EGO

One of the benefits of dating a beautiful woman is the ego boost you get when hanging out with her in public.
Everyone’s eyes will be on the two of you. Older women longingly smile at you, older men buy you drinks then give the thumbs-up sign, young ladies wink at you suggestively while the young men walk over give you a bear hug before
proceeding to congratulate you for landing such a fine catch.

3)Attract Unmerited favors

If you appear in any public occassion with a beautiful damsel, the reception you will most likely get will be nothing short of outstanding. Men literally fight one another to offer you all sorts of favour,the general believe is that a beautiful damsel deserves no struggle.
If you are an entrepreneur, the next time you are going to meet a prospective client especially a man, remember to go along with a beautiful woman of yours. Clients often settle for a very profitable price when there is a pretty woman around.
Ask pastors with beautiful wives, and other financial institutions that use them for marketing.

4) Low cost of maintenance

Beautiful women Don't need to dressy trashy to stand out! I respect all women and their right to dress however they like! Beautiful women are extremely less expensive to maintain. they don't need heavy and expensive make-up or even plastic surgery to look good, a simple cheap stuffs makes them unique as the beauty alone covereth it all.

5.THEY ARE GREAT ASSETS

Beautiful women unlike the ugly ones are great assets and investment especially in marriage...in most African culture especially the Igbo culture, exhorbitant conditions are placed on pretty ladies during marriage....most families have moved out of abject poverty level simply cos they have a beautiful daughter. It is natural that beautiful women irrespective of class attract rich and responsible suitors who inturn bring enough return on investment..........lolz

All rubbish. Pointless

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by doveda: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
I believe every creature is beautiful however some are more beautiful than others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by viktor01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
If everyone were like me, beautiful women will regret the day they were born.
For every advantages you mentioned, there are fifty disadvantages attached.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by banio: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
"a complete whole" can be pretty face, round butt with sexy curve. And to another a very pretty face with a slender body. And to another as long as she has a foreign look she is complete.

Go and read up the meaning of a complete whole
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by pulsa(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Ur points are based on possibilities wch is general,
Actually he is right beautiful women attract unwanted suitors who might be wealthier or higher up in the social ladder than you, so you could easily lose them. And also they are usually pompous and proud.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Isiterere(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
RocDre:
My girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world yet am yet to get any of these benefits
abeg free the lady, you don't know her worth. #pickrace

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by vitality22(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Proudly a Beauty though I dont think the points listed above is MEANINgfulcheesy
Proudly a beauty? let's see your pic

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Go and read up the meaning of a complete whole
mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Isiterere:
Beauty inward and outward. I want full package not outward appearance only.

ALL IZZ WELL

That's the "complete whole"

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by tpiar: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Waiting for the disadvantages very soon
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by greatiyk4u(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
RocDre:
My girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in the world yet am yet to get any of these benefits

Lolz, ur case might be spiritual......hahahahah
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
I read an article online titled advantages of marrying an ugly woman. It was cool sha.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Williflezy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
I love beautiful ladies ooooo
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by ladyF(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chai so for we the ugly ones? cry No hope? cry cry cry

let me go and create counter thread! This is unacceptable grin

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
ya I love beautiful girls (no homo)
I love beautiful girls too grin
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by God2man(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Zero thread.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by refiner(f): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
dis just spoilt my day!.....someone will soon commit suicide due to some of d post here....so we dat are ugly should go to hell bah.....buh d bible says we are wonderfully made.....we all are created according to d image of God.....Nawa oooo
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by toprealman: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, beauty is relative and is the prerogative of the beholder. All your points lacks real substance. For starters, the two ladies you posted in your piece DO NOT fit into my definition beautiful.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by isaacsegun(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
it means that I'm lucky for having a beautiful wife!!
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Usually, these women become narcissistic, they believe they are entitled to things just because they have a fine face, big ass and big breasts. What? angry.

That's nauseating.

Some can't even engage in reasonable conversations, engage them for 5mins, they begin to talk about superficial things, Empire, E! whatever.

You approach her to ask for directions and the first thing that comes to her mind is, he wants to ask me out. You smile at her, she thinks you are flirting.
Don't let me go the way of PM's here on NL. I witnessed a brawl this morning first hand between one dove*like and a certain prince, believe me, I was pissed.

You check what else they have to offer, you find nothing! Only a fine face, a big booty and a breast that will be deflated with age.

angry.

OP. There are more unreasonable pretty girls than there are the sensible ones.

You lot should repent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by Cholls(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
my brother beautiful babe are seen as prostitute.
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by abbiecutie(f): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
I kinda don't agree with your points no 1 and 4.

1. A lazy man will always be a lazy man not minding if he has a beautiful woman by his side or not. You don't need to have a beautiful woman to be motivated.

2. Beautiful women are even more expensive to maintain especially the one's who know they are beautiful.

Now all these comes in since you are referring to the looks as being beautiful

greatiyk4u:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE/MARRY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN..........

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, but the beautiful woman in this context is beyond any particular beholder's eyes, I am referring to the kind of beauty that beholds every eye. A woman that is a "complete whole"

Many men/boys are of the opinion that: “Beautiful women are lousy in bed, prone to cheating and make terrible wives”, Does this mean we should overlook pretty ladies when it comes to looking for long-term relationship partners? Since every man likes having beautiful daughters whom do we expect them to marry when we are on the front line traducing their ilk? Such parochial beliefs have no place in the modern society! Furthermore, it is utterly incorrect to judge woman’s character purely by how she looks.

Here are the few benefits of marrying a beautiful woman

1)MOTIVATION

Unfortunately most men are scared of dating a gorgeous woman due to the hordes of suitors she is bound to attract,
though is actually a good thing! Stiff competition motivates one to continuously seek to improve themselves so as to always be at their best.Dating a fine-looking woman inspires one work harder, get a better job, drive a better car and buy a bigger house.

2 BOOST YOUR EGO

One of the benefits of dating a beautiful woman is the ego boost you get when hanging out with her in public.
Everyone’s eyes will be on the two of you. Older women longingly smile at you, older men buy you drinks then give the thumbs-up sign, young ladies wink at you suggestively while the young men walk over give you a bear hug before
proceeding to congratulate you for landing such a fine catch.

3)Attract Unmerited favors

If you appear in any public occassion with a beautiful damsel, the reception you will most likely get will be nothing short of outstanding. Men literally fight one another to offer you all sorts of favour,the general believe is that a beautiful damsel deserves no struggle.
If you are an entrepreneur, the next time you are going to meet a prospective client especially a man, remember to go along with a beautiful woman of yours. Clients often settle for a very profitable price when there is a pretty woman around.
Ask pastors with beautiful wives, and other financial institutions that use them for marketing.

4) Low cost of maintenance

Beautiful women Don't need to dressy trashy to stand out! I respect all women and their right to dress however they like! Beautiful women are extremely less expensive to maintain. they don't need heavy and expensive make-up or even plastic surgery to look good, a simple cheap stuffs makes them unique as the beauty alone covereth it all.

5.THEY ARE GREAT ASSETS

Beautiful women unlike the ugly ones are great assets and investment especially in marriage...in most African culture especially the Igbo culture, exhorbitant conditions are placed on pretty ladies during marriage....most families have moved out of abject poverty level simply cos they have a beautiful daughter. It is natural that beautiful women irrespective of class attract rich and responsible suitors who inturn bring enough return on investment..........lolz
Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by sospunky: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ping 2b8d250b for Fabulous Hairs @ Great prices

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by ucnwafor(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I love beautiful girls too grin
yes I know but u bleep my style up bad, hoping we can work out our valentine parole like this

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by E383: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Raddie:
lol!
beautiful woman and low cost maintenance, epic!

it just makes you a puzzle and gives you unnecessary attention - your real friends will admire your union, while some will want a cookie too.

wait sef who beautiful sef, by whose standard anyway. see pick the first girl that walks right in front you as you read this and imagine what she'll look like with proper grooming.

dis unna 9ja conji no be here!

Purfect!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... by linearity: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, you forgot to add a caveat at the end that, that there is the likelihood that, that beautiful woman maybe an ogbanje as in mammy water...not all that glitters are gold, nuff said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.