Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? (6888 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by mamagee3(f): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Older brother who is 11 years older called his younger sister an slowpoke and obesed.

And then proceeded to throw her purse on the stairs. Showing a total lack of respect for her.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by cRobo: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
mamagee3:
Older brother who is 11 years older called his younger sister an slowpoke and obesed.

And then proceeded to throw her purse on the stairs. Showing a total lack of respect for her.

I know you are the one

For every reaction there was an initial action

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Froshloaded: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Well, I fink the obesed Sister has done sth wrong, thats why the Brother acted that way smiley
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by drakeskull(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2020
"an" slowpoke?? No be by force dem de create thread o. Rest it abeg

2 Likes

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Jimbadly: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2020
drakeskull:

I think she originally typed an imb3cile, but Nairaland autocorrected it to slowpoke. I wonder why Seun still censors certain words here.

The purpose of this thread is what I don't understand tho. The Op really has a penchant for creating absurd threads.

2 Likes

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Tonyspecial(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin "an slow poke?"

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
mamagee3:

kingsteve ur wife is here ,.....just hear her out ,

Mamagee3 u are so special ,one and only in nairaland anyother na fake ,
.I love ur style trust me

1 Like

Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:
grin "an slow poke?"
...Biko who is ur English teacher gbooom an slow poke ojuare ozuzu
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
kingsteve ur wife is here ,.....just hear her out ,

Mamagee3 u are so special ,one and only in nairaland anyother na fake ,
.I love ur style trust me

Lol, I get malaria.
I no fit shout!

Mamagee the mamagee, I dey hail ooo! grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
drakeskull:
...She might be Amatarasha grin grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:

Lol, I get malaria.
I no fit shout!

Am not mamagee , she is

Mamagee3 ,

Greetings mamajj17 of germany
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:

Lol, I get malaria.
I no fit shout!

...U get HIV not malaria dos slimy Madams in London u gigolo wt don show u
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve do u love mamagee3? Talk now
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Kingsteve do u love mamagee3? Talk now
According to the scriptures: "Love your neighbour as you would love yourself "
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U get HIV not malaria dos slimy Madams in London u gigolo wt don show u
I am not Britboy.
Kingsteve is currently in Nigeria.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:

I am not Britboy.
Kingsteve is currently in Nigeria.
...shut up u are dsame ,u told me u base in Britain as a kingsteve and I believed u aptly ...y dis britboy of a stuff

Are u ok
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:

According to the scriptures: "Love your neighbour as you would love yourself "
...Do you love her ,forget Bible

Cant u see she is sexy and honest ,as a lesbian I like her type ,not women who talk too much ,
, I like her because she dosent talk much like Funmisticqueen Amatarasha Victorian, but action ....I love action n less words
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...shut up u are dsame ,u told me u base in Britain as a kingsteve and I believed u aptly ...y dis britboy of a stuff

Are u ok

Don't you think you should be asking yourself that question?
Huh?

I reiterate...Kingsteve is Kingsteve
Britboy is Britboy!
Two different entities. grin

No one has the monopoly of craze.
grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Do you love her ,forget Bible

Cant u see she is sexy and honest ,as a lesbian I like her type ,not women who talk too much ,
, I like her because she dosent talk much like Funmisticqueen Amatarasha Victorian, but action ....I love action n less words

If you love her, then go stick your tongue up her arse.
grin grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
an?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:

Don't you think you should be asking yourself that question?
Huh?

I retirate...Kingsteve is Kingsteve
Britboy is Britboy!
Two different entities. grin

No one has the monopoly of craze.
grin
..so u mean am crazy n u are breaking d Monopoly chain of madness?? shocked
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:

If you love her, then go stick your tongue up her arse.
grin grin
...Arse or Ass? shocked

U don't wash ur pants so do her!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Are u ok

What's going on here?
Abeg, Kingsteve, is this husbandsnatcha your friend?Warn her, before I paralyse her from the waist down.

I've been hibernating peacefully far away in uncharted waters, I don't need this.
Be warned!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
..so u mean am crazy n u are breaking d Monopoly chain of madness?? shocked
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Kingsteve(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

What's going on here?
Abeg, Kingsteve, is this husbandsnatcha your friend?Warn her, before I paralyse her from the waist down.

I've been hibernating peacefully far away in uncharted waters, I don't need this.
Be warned!

Noted!
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by bayodele73(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
mamagee3:

*a slowpoke*
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

What's going on here?

Be warned!
...Akuko y lying u coward
I am sisterfire no hiding away from it
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Akuko y lying u coward
I am sisterfire no hiding away from it

I thought I asked kingsteve to warn you?

For recreational purposes, I play with Termites, Bees, Centipedes, Scorpions and Snakes.

As for you...
Hmmm.

Paralysis is real you know?
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

I thought I asked kingsteve to warn you?

For recreational purposes, I play with Termites, Bees, Centipedes, Scorpions and Snakes.

As for you...
Hmmm.

Paralysis is real you know?
... centipedes and scorpions ? shocked

Stephen ukwa ndi London dagbukwa gi
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... centipedes and scorpions ? shocked

Stephen ukwa ndi London dagbukwa gi

Lol, this isn't Stephen.
I am Britboy!
But that was funny though: ukwa ndi London dagbukwa gi.

grin grin grin
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Britboy:

Lol, this isn't Stephen.
I am Britboy!
But that was funny though: ukwa ndi London dagbukwa gi.

grin grin grin
...oh u haven't seen it young boy ? Is white in colour due to d tundra nature
Re: Elder Brother Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke? by Britboy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...oh u haven't seen it young boy ? Is white in colour due to d tundra nature

I demand an apology!
How dare you call me young boy?
I've been roaming this universe before your great grand parents were conceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money On Top Of Maria In Bed As She Begs Him To Stop (pics, Video) / Let's Discuss Why Relationships Break Up. . . / Boyfriend Substitute With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.