Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (45970 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by GisterBlogger: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2018
GistMore.com

A heart caring man made a surprised package to his girlfriend as he took her to the river side and propose to her. She took to her Instagram page to share the goodness, but wait oh they even had a toast of wine. Lol

The excited lady wrote...

I have finally found the right words to share after being overwhelmed with so much love and support.

My best friend asked me to marry him. With no hesitation, I said yes to marrying this incredible man. .

It is such a blessing to have a thoughtful, kind, loving, and compassionate partner. He is my biggest cheerleader and continues to push me to dream bigger. .

I said yes to someone who I’ve watched grow as a man and leader. I saw him take ownership in strengthening his personal relationships and advancing his career. I stand in deep admiration and respect for the safe spaces and uplifting communities he’s created for Black and Brown boys.

I said yes to my partner in all things. We can travel the world together or lay on our blue velvet couch that we both hate and binge watch Game of Thrones. We can hold each other accountable for our individual goals and jump in as each other’s cheerleader when faced with obstacles. We talk about politics, sexism, racism and turn up to trap music. We are vocal about what we need from each other and give each other grace knowing we’re not perfect. .

I said yes to growth not perfection. I was never looking for a perfect love or a fairytale. I’ve always wanted something better than perfection, something real. Someone who was willing to build with me, work through tough times, grow individually and grow together. A relationship where we were vulnerable with each other. I wanted someone who I could tell my insecurities to and he would love me anyway. Anyone who says their relationship is perfect probably has a loose definition of perfection. It’s not perfect, we’re not perfect, never been perfect, and it’s an absolutely beautiful experience to grow with someone. .

“Let's stick up the world and split it 50/50.” #Ilovehim � #LoveHappy #Feyonnnncceee #Engaged #IsaidYES #buthesgoingtobeFINERwithage #wenotperfectbutTHISRINGis #BlessingsonBlessings #InaglasshouseSTILLthrowingstones and without fail #BlackLove

See their lovely photos below...

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/man-took-girlfriend-river-side-proposed-photos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by GisterBlogger: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2018
i am single ready to mingle but i hate kissing, sucking of pussy pls take Note. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by izzou(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
grin

The first step to loving someone is to know that they can never ever be perfect

kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am single ready to mingle but i hate kissing, sucking of pussy pls take Note. grin
Let's talk grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2018
At Op so Na ur own River syd b dis abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2018
And if she says no, just push her down by the river side undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by boiz2men(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:

You make me laugh each time. You truly a female?

I think you are on a revenge mission.

How come no one has commented about her boobss

10 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Asowari:
yeah sharp sharp nobody want disgrace,,,,

unah head dey bro smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
person like u dey master all dis tins u listed dere sef undecided

who u wan decieved grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by mikejj(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2018
grin and your are happy shabi..wen spiritual mami husband start following u in your dreams now u will b jumping from one pastor up and Dan...lefulefu this guy don gi me concept.me na zoo I go go propose to my bae.if she no gree I push ha inside..kiki

4 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Timekeeper: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

A heart caring man made a surprised package to his girlfriend as he took her to the river side and propose to her. She took to her Instagram page to share e goodness, but wait oh they even had a toast of wine. Lol

The excited lady wrote...

See their lovely photos below...

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/man-took-girlfriend-river-side-proposed-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Maybe he knew that his fiancee is a mamiwater so protocol must be duly observed or face the consequence...

3 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by 9japarrot: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
H
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Donald3d(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
side chick fit come cast amd tomorw
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by neromusicals: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don dey swallow spit.. my own dey Cum joorr.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by ShitHead(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Did she travel from Begger to Ajah for the proposal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by FYB(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
The guy looks loaded, you couldn't have said no in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin Wooooow that dude is my Doppelganger shocked
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Again .

Post of yesterday
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Vested(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na so!!!
See proposal levels na....

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

1 Like

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by 9japarrot: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:

Are you kidney me? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by deepwater(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
lol

I fear person wey go suck your pussy

2 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
How dis take consign me when herdsmen dey pursue me with cutlass?
Buhari, you will not go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by bidemz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congrats
But I'm just thinking..... me dat am yet(not even thinking) to find my life partner not to talk of proposing,omo the journey still far oo
LIKE if you are in my shoes

4 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Archbishop88: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Y wouldn't u say yes x10? I will only see u as better lady if u could say yes I do to unemployed graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by tukdi: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin
Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by wildcatter23(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
agbonkamen:

This means that your mouth and kitty must have a strong destiny changing odour. Any man willing to mingle with that needs a oxygen mask because that room odour no be hear.

Asowari:

Bros, you know what's up.

Kudos to the couple, don't quote me if you start having marine spouse.

I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, i can't even behold the non existent boobs under the flimsy gown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) by Folashade2016(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dear future husband are you seeing the background?

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.