Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) (45908 Views)

Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by akuracy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
I so much love funny and playful guys .they are really nice to be with
And how long will it take you to discover that I am funny and playful. Tell me, how long
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by akuracy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

shocked u av a kid

U didnt tell me how old?
hottest step mum in town!
I like your humour. And you look like the girl I was chasing with a wedding ring in my dream last night
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Such a beautiful, comical and inspiring pic but some Id..iots are busy derailing with their pathetic life story

For God's sakes!!!! Tell us your take on the pic not your general perception on marriage........

whats wrong with you people!!!!!!

Relax for a bit!!!
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
akuracy:
I like your humour. And you look like the girl I was chasing with a wedding ring in my dream last night

looooool u pursue me?

Or its d oda way round
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by marlockj: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

are you married? you seem frustrated

Girl u Jst finish d girl...

This is a hit back to back!!!!

chai mke I fear woman ohh....
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by akuracy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

looooool u pursue me?

Or its d oda way round
Lol. we dey pursue each other. My name is Akuracy, I am a gentleman and I am pleased to meet you
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
akuracy:
Lol. we dey pursue each other. My name is Akuracy, I am a gentleman and I am pleased to meet you

Cool

By the way its nice to meet me!
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by akuracy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Cool

By the way its nice to meet me!
Its my pleasure too my imaginary bride. May I be given the privilege to send a pm?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
akuracy:
Its my pleasure too my imaginary bride. May I be given the privilege to send a pm?

Send pm u are on ur own

I dont do pm

It starts with a mention nd ends with a mention on nl !
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mehn... This guy must b a cartoon freak
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by 400billionman: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
honeydear:
Lol

Honeydear, how much for one bottle of honey now ?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by akuracy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Send pm u are on ur own

I dont do pm

It starts with a mention nd ends with a mention on nl !
see the kian punch wey you give me for face. you just broke my heart. pls find me super glue
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
akuracy:
see the kian punch wey you give me for face. you just broke my heart. pls find me super glue

Glucodine ni
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by BABANGBALI: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
thats how its suppose to be.shows he's proud to be married.
will you marry me next weekend?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by 400billionman: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
I so much love funny and playful guys .they are really nice to be with

Girls dey carry belle easily for their hand..
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na im be the wife, im friends dey pity am grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by 400billionman: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
onyowo:
Ohhh My God!!!!!! Marriage don dey hungry me oohhhhh....gush...... I so so love this

Me too

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by missyadorable(f): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
queenstl:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ocWgq9yq-1s/VqPEiC0TfCI/AAAAAAAIGCA/MY13l4N0YPU/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
His facial expression though…and the way he thrust out his fingers…he’s really taken! Lol.

Sourde: http://naija.ga/i/2016/01/23/aww-check-out-this-wedding-photo-groom-is-proudly-showing-off-his-ring/

Does that stop him from sleeping with as many women as possible including his wife's friends, sisters,neighbours? NO! Next please!!
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by drdrei09: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Nobody asked u to marry the wrong person!

Dont use ur sorrow to disturb anoda man

He knew who he married and he his happy to flaunt his commitment ring tongue
what an epic response!

1 Like

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
Lmao cheesy

Flaunt it baby!
All na packaging grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by banio: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
The guy be like. I told you guys that I must marry Cinderella
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by bluegrass217(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
d guy must b very Happy.... and d frendz dey made d pix gat m lafing
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by bidexmat(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2016
I've always been here.
cruzita:
see the kind guy I dey find .person wey dey take life easy
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by prela(f): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

Thank you o....but that was harsh grin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2016
marlockj:

Girl u Jst finish d girl...
This is a hit back to back!!!!
chai mke I fear woman ohh....
gringrin
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thatz lovely.. maybe he was a playboy who got converted by marriage.
Hope you would convert me?
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

Ur response was a HIT...maybe bak to bak sef
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] there is nothing to be proud about.

Seems you Have a failed marriage? Deal with yours don't come and be a wizard to others biko.

1 Like

Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2016
onyowo:
Ohhh My God!!!!!! Marriage don dey hungry me oohhhhh....gush...... I so so love this

Having a ring isn't same thing as marriage,if it's only a pic you saw and you desire marriage am sorry for the man you will marry. Marriage is the realest thing in earth not just what you are currently fantasing.
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by mico4real(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2016
What planet are you from?

agarawu23:
He shouldn't be happy yet until he is finally in the game.

Marriage is a scam smiley
Re: Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2016
talk2yommex2000:

Ur response was a HIT...maybe bak to bak sef

Ehn na !

Iyalaya anybody ! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.