Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married (2109 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just wait for your Boaz..

cc lalasticlala, mynd44, stfuareyougod(new supermod)

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by falconey(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok

I don't understand its like they mixed the text with chinese.
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
profojah2:
Just wait for your Boaz..

cc lalasticlala, mynd44, stfuareyougod(new supermod)
hehehehe this is really hilarious. @az

My bae still searching for her boaz while I'm here waiting for my Ruth cry
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by vizkiz: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
lmao @beatinyo-az grin
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by benedictnsi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
falconey:
Ok
I don't understand its like they mixed the text with chinese.

gringrin

grin guy ended up not making any sense

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
do az's relatives write it on their forehead theyre not the real az? cmon , life's just a series of smiles and frowns. Boaz is just a man that will continue to live in every woman's dream -No man is perfectly perfect.
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hahaha
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by AdeniyiA(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is a shitaz
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Olarajee(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
nice rhyme embedded with some senses...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe this is really hilarious. @az

My bae still searching for her boaz while I'm here waiting for my Ruth cry
Even my own babe.. Who knows if Misspicy or HateU2 is my Ruth.. May God locate us our Ruth o
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
But why?
Who said every relationship was serious?
(or has ta be)
It could be just for the enjoying.
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by obiorathesubtle: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Don't care

Next!
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by mascot87(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
How do one solve the issue of a guy & a girl attending different church but both Christian & both of them disagree on attending the same church? The lady says that she can't attend the guys church if they get married & that if they have kids, the kids will have to attend her own church. The guy also says that he cannot attend the church of the girl if they get married. How can they resolve this issue? Complex
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Iamlordgee(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
What is all this
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
profojah2:

Even my own babe.. Who knows if Misspicy or HateU2 is my Ruth.. May God locate us our Ruth o
Amin aseeeeeee
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by TaiKuun(m): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2016
OP, you need beating. Lol
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by dkronicle(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Lols and make sure he respects yOaz
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2016
dkronicle:
Lols and make sure he respects yOaz
Or else he will be beatinyo-az
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Amin aseeeeeee
Why u dey shout Ase to that extent. I reject it by fire by force! Amen! Amen!! Amen in Jesus name
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2016
profojah2:

I reject it in jesus name!!! Fire!!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2016
HateU2:
Why u dey shout Ase to that extent. I reject it by fire by force! Amen! Amen!! Amen in Jesus name
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by dollyjoy(f): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2016
I dnt even comprehend.

Passingsad
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2016
kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

wait for your Boaz....very funny gringringrintonguetonguetongue
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Ema daun o,eni to duro ru ee

O pada di SIS COSMOS si church ni o,ori oke. 24/7
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
PLEASE, WHEN WILL ALL THESE RUBBISH STOP.?
Re: PHOTO: Advice To All Girls Who Are In A Hurry To Have A Boyfriend Or Get Married by cruzita(f): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
grin I will wait for my BO(AZ)THAT WILL RESPECT MY(AZ)

(1) (Reply)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland / Why Is This So Rampant Among Many Ladies Today? / Who Is The Sexiest lady on nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.