Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church (19202 Views)

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / According To The Bible, To Whom Are We To Be Submissive, And Why? / Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by sunday2012(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
InstaFemiblog:
Ever noticed how the 3G in church is usually Fast That's why I hate my phone Bible cos I always end up at Xvideos.com in church
then you need a quick deliverance
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by wisest10: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Y are u guys arguing about this, let me ask wen d word of God was in tablet, was d tablet used for anoda thing except d word of God? No, wen d word of God was transfered to scroll, was d scroll was d scroll used for anything apart for d word of God? No, when d word of God was now written in hard copy called d bible, is d bible use for storing anything apart for dedication for d word of God? No, now some pple dat want to satisfy themselves, they transfered d word of God to d phone now let me ask, d phone dat contains d bible, is d phone use for any other purpose apart from storing and dedicating itself to b use in service of God? Yes, because u use d phone to call, chat, play games, pple funny sha, even an ocultic man no wat is called sacred object, u pple ar busy saying ur heart, chai.....d bible say serve God in truth and spirit, d truth is using God's chosen way of serving him to serve him and using ceasar way of serving ceaser for ceaser, ur phone is ur body's chioce and not God choice dats it, use ur phone at home and ur bible in d temple of God....simple.
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by Babayoutoomuch(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
magicfingers009:
TOTAL RUBBISH!

Joshua 1:8 "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to." The potency of God's Word is when it is in your mouth. Not on some paper or phone or any medium. For the Word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword; Please note that it is NOT the bible but the Word of God.

Some of you have been deceived growing up that when the devil attacks, you would use your bible to hit him on the head, it won't work. Study to show thy self approved onto God. The word of God should be on your lips and in your heart (guard thy heart; for out of it flows the issues of life). Only when the Word is in the inside of you, that is when you can wage proper spiritual warfare.

Whether phone bible or hard cover bible, the potency of the Word of God is when its in your heart and flows through your lips

Hallelujah!
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by BolajiChang: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
may the lord have mercy on you
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by donhils: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Even most pastors and teachers of the word that have much deeper understanding still use e-bible and still give out loads of revelation. Op you're just like an old school deeper life or Lord's chosen member.
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by charlsecy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
wisest10:
....let me ask wen d word of God was in tablet, was d tablet used for anoda thing except d word of God?
So that is what makes electronic Bibles unacceptable or impure?
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by wisest10: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
charlsecy:
So that is what makes electronic Bibles unacceptable or impure?
d arguement ment is can it b use in d house of God, u can use ur electronic bible, in your house or any where, but when in d house of God, use ur bible coz, ur bible has beem totaly dedicated only to carry d word, owk now, when some one die, y dosent God judge both d body and d soul? In d presence of God God recognise only d things dedicated to him, ur electronic bible cant just b use in his house coz u use it for oda things, remember u serve a jealous God....
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by Sodebo: 4:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Well, from the little I know, the word of God is the word of God. I'm sure when all these things were written, they were not written on papers. We compiled it and distributed in papers. That was what suited us back then. The world is changing, papers are going extinct, should the word of God also go extinct? The word of God is all we need not the medium through which it came.
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by oldschooljam(f): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2016
@ op i dont knw how you got to dt conclusion seriously

If u take ur BIBLE along that's alright
As for me ill continue taking myphone d BIBLE app which i downloaded for free n. D fact dt with One note app i can record n write at the sametime feels good as i can go home n study all dt is there is no problem flight mode exist

Before i. Forget is it my only Bible with the inscription of NOT FOR SALE ?
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by JustOutstanding: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
the ease of navigating around the phone bible makes it preferable.
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by Yorubago(f): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2016
I don't see anything wrong taking your phone to church to use the Bible... It all has to do with self control and wisdom... The word of God doesn't change whether hard copy or soft copy
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by Joagbaje(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Yommisam:
We all know you cannot cast out demons with a phone Bible. Thats why I dislike it totally

Neither can you cast out Devils with bible in print . You cast Devils with words from your mouth
Re: Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church by JustOutstanding: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
abitafah:

God bless u my brother
Exactly...been looking for the best way to say this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.