Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... (1297 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
*Waiting for her for hours in an eatery, only for her to arrive with a troop of her friends asif i'm hosting a feast...undecided

*Don't give me your no if you won't pick my call...

*Don't shower me with the greenlight if you won't accept my proposaL

*Finish your dressing in the house and ask your neighbours if you are ok before you dash out, and not when you appear on the road you start adjusting your short gowns and push up bras asif you wore them @gun point or something..

*Stop applying excessive concealers on your face, some of you after you finish applying it you resemble ekpo itiaba..

*Stop ignoring pms, it's not asif we are jobless, some of us have good intentions...reply the pm first and hear what the niggar has to say, i think that will determine weather you'd take him serious or not, don't just go blank and mute on him, after all that's one of the reasons why you registered on nairaland...

*I'm not an advocate of pre-marital sex, but what's your sole aim for going into a relationship when even in the next 7years you are not willing to settle with a man, to milk him dry abi?, wait till you are ready my sister.

*You agreed to meet him offline after you guys met online, on the day you are to meet him, only for your ba3 to go flat from 7am till 9pm, wtf...i'm a victim.

*Stop asking for recharge card online and unnecessarilly...

*Stop sleeping around with HOD's, VC's, RECTORS, LECTURERS...nemesis wey dey come for you dey do press up with umaga..

*Stop telling lies, some of you are competing with satan who lie pass...

*Don't visit a random guy after he made advances @you, you come here and cry guys are dog.

*That he took your love for granted and broke your heart doesn't mean that all guys are like that...

*Stop doing abortion...it's murder.

*Stop taking alcohoL..women are supposed to be meek, mild, tender, soft and delicate, and not to take hard drinks....and even smoking, we are africans, the westherners knows us for our decent cultural heritage, stop imitating the kim k's, the niki minaj's of this world...

*Stop being too intimate with your fellow girLs, the hugs and kisses you are supposed to give us, una dey carry am give your fellow girls, maka whysad

*Lastly...just add yours cos i know the deeds of our girls just unfathomable and the list is endlesssad....

Adios y'all..

The write up above is based on my own personaL observation, so, you can counter any one you chosed to.

3 Likes

Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by ronald4lif(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
You should have numbered your work for easier discountenance and dismissal. I've a host I find wrong but don't have the time to separately highlight and address them.

And one of such is the unfounded claim that westerners admires us for our "decent" heritage. Any evidence to cement that claim?
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
You should have numbered your work for easier discountenance and dismissal. I've a host I find wrong but don't have the time to separately highlight and address them.

And one of such is the unfounded claim that westerners admires us for our "decent" heritage. Any evidence to cement that claim?
ah shou, baba ronald, ur asking this question?, are u a nigerian?...and i supposed ur igbo?
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by ronald4lif(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
firstking01:
ah shou, baba ronald, ur asking this question?, are u a nigerian?...and i supposed ur igbo?

Lol. Yes, I am. But still don't know westerners admires us for our decent heritage. You may want to elucidate on what you mean by decent heritage for a start.
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

ah shou, baba ronald, ur asking this question?, are u a nigerian?...and i supposed ur igbo?...u shud even be in support of this, cos igbos dnt joke with anytin tradition and culture, ilm sure u the answer to that question...as for the numbering, each time i have inspiration to creat a thread, i just do it that time asa, or i might lose it.
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Yes, I am. But still don't know westerners admires us for our decent heritage. You may want to elucidate on what you mean by decent heritage for a start.
befor the 70's, u'd stay in father's house till dey pay ur bride price u wnt knw cos ur kept as sacred, u dnt visit the man til everytin has been formalised,,,women dnt wear makeups and trusers in those days, infact u knw all these tins ronal, dis cyberspace myt nt be enough to butress further, and my ba3 z red
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

befor the 70's, u'd stay in ur father's house till dey pay ur bride price u wnt knw cos ur kept as sacred, u dnt visit the man til everytin has been formalised,,,women dnt wear makeups and trusers in those days, infact u knw all these tins ronal, dis cyberspace myt nt be enough to butress further, and my ba3 z red
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by ronald4lif(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
firstking01:
ah shou, baba ronald, ur asking this question?, are u a nigerian?...and i supposed ur igbo?...u shud even be in support of this, cos igbos dnt joke with anytin tradition and culture, ilm sure u the answer to that question...as for the numbering, each time i have inspiration to creat a thread, i just do it that time asa, or i might lose it.

I'm very cultural and don't joke with my tradition and in fact pride myself as an inveterate Igbo. However, that doesn't mean everyone or the westerners admires my heritage and consider it decent (whatever you mean by that).

I'm not saying they don't but won't swallow it either until you can establish it as fact and not just some preposterous claim to grease the Nigerian ego. So how did you come about the claim?
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by fulfillbill(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Op did all this happen to you?

Just asking
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by Greatzeus(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2016
OK ohh,every guy now has advice for ladies,have read like 2 or 3 on frontpage today alone,Op i am sure they have heard you,thanks for posting angry

Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2016
firstking01:
befor the 70's, u'd stay in ur father's house till dey pay ur bride price u wnt knw cos ur kept as sacred, u dnt visit the man til everytin has been formalised,,,women dnt wear makeups and trusers in those days, infact u knw all these tins ronal, dis cyberspace myt nt be enough to butress further, and my ba3 z red

Wow. You consider wearing of trousers and putting on make-up indecent?

Let's even assume they are decent to "you" or every Nigerian how are you sure the westerners feel same way and admires it?
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Just dey observe dey wonder when Una go leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by Dantee005(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Tell them....#dey dnt knw....
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol i hope you are crying too cheesy
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2016
The matter wey dey ground no concern me sha. .#Next!
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
fulfillbill:
Op did all this happen to you?
Just asking
as stated in my last statement, my personal observation.
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Greatzeus:
OK ohh,every guy now has advice for ladies,have read like 2 or 3 on frontpage today alone,Op i am sure they have heard you,thanks for posting angry
lol, we wnt stop until we see dem gals change.
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2016
dovelike:
Just dey observe dey wonder when Una go leave us alone
and you cnt do without us too
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Dantee005:
that's if they will embibe it na

1 Like

Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Dantee005:
that's if they will embibe it na...
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol i hope you are crying too cheesy
lol, cry for what, u guys ain't worth my tearscheesy
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
The matter wey dey ground no concern me sha. .#Next!
bt one of these has happened to u before?
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by bclemsnews(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2016
For your naija music downloads visit www.justrythm.info
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by fulfillbill(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
firstking01:
as stated in my last statement, my personal observation.

Aite
Re: Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Wow. You consider wearing of trousers and putting on make-up indecent?

Let's even assume they are decent to "you" or every Nigerian how are you sure the westerners feel same way and admires it?
i mean in nigerian here, to a very large extend, most peopl see women wearing trousers and heavy makes as indecency, i guess u 've seen it across some threads sef...lika said, in the 70's-80's, u'd hardly see women wear trousers, let alone make ups, men used to wear pens trousers and women only use tiro or eye pencil, there was nothing like lip gloss and the likes, even their hairs were natural braiding while that of the men were afro...ha, u shud knw this stuffs nw, though i wasn't born then, but my dad and mum showed me their pics and gisted me of the olden days...i'm angry, one of the mods have hidden this thread cos she feels itz a female bashing threadsad

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Rock This Attire? (photo) / (18+) U.s Weather Presenter Accidentally Flashes Her Boobs On Tv (picz& Video) / How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.