Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions (3516 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Princedapace(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
What do you think guys?

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by prestige2013: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hope Groom price is attached and not bride price....
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by mamaafrik(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
This madam is wat fela called "laudu-erebe-erebe-lau"
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by adekhingz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op,is that ur gf?? Tell añ say "pestle no dey c yansh settle down"
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Spicylate(f): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please ask her to help me check for the meaning of "No jokers"
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Princedapace(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
adekhingz:
Op,is that ur gf??
Tell añ say "pestle no dey c yansh settle down"

see me see wahala o...she no b my gf o
smiley
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by fullstreets: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Only a joker will want dat. Unfortunately she no like jokers.

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by adekhingz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Princedapace:

see me see wahala o...she no b my gf o
smiley
8-)lols...........if she is not,on behalf of the entire nairaland crew,we DASH u. +lols
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
With such carnose and a sasquatch body mass like that, I won't date her for a £10million gran.

I would have adviced she hits the gym but that would be an exercise in vainness. She should buy clay and mould his spec of a man as her search is a waste. grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by falconey(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
With such carnose and a sasquatch body mass like that, I won't date her for a £10million grand.

I would have adviced she hits the gym but that would be an exercise in vainness. She should buy clay and mould his spec of a man as her search is a waste. grin

£10million, that is fvcking huge.

I can manage her, she will always wear gown and during sex light off.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by knightsTempler: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
No amount of cosmetic surgery could improve her looks. Sometimes, you just can't fix ugly.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Princedapace(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
adekhingz:

8-)lols...........if she is not,on behalf of the entire nairaland crew,we DASH u. +lols

on behalf of all my fellow igbos in the house, i say, thank u for this offer of yours

im sure my yoruba brothers will gladly accept her

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
falconey:

£10million, that is fvcking huge.

I can manage her, she will always wear gown and during sex light off.

Yes, the money is massive but money can't replace happiness and a good sex in a man's life.

With someone like that I won't get aroused even in an unlit room. And one would need to have a hard-on before sex right? I'll just die of dysphoria bruv and won't live to enjoy the money.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Deejavuu(f): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
With such carnose and a sasquatch body mass like that, I won't date her for a £10million gran.

Sarcasm undecided
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by olarwhumy6(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
40days dry fasting will do.......... Lol
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by falconey(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, the money is massive but money can't replace happiness and a good sex in a man's life.

With someone like that I won't get aroused even in an unlit room. And one would need to have a hard-on before sex right? I'll just die of dysphoria bruv and won't live to enjoy the money.

I did think that mehn. That money in this country I can contest for governor or own a village.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by jashar(f): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
He's on his way ma. Don't worry.
O na bia o...
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by ronald4lif(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Deejavuu:

Sarcasm undecided

Well, in truth I might be tempted to take a leap if such inducement is baited but I'd want to think I would live a life full of misery and twinge which could result to an untimely death. So, who enjoys the money and of what benefits will it be if I don't enjoy the money?
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
falconey:

I did think that mehn. That money in this country I can contest for governor or own a village.

Lol. That's right but how do you get aroused at her uncladness is the issue. You would have to shag her and that's my worries as arousal might not work. Except if we're to use séx toys on her. grin

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Deejavuu(f): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Well, in truth I might be tempted to take a leap if such inducement is baited but I'd want to think I would live a life full of misery and twinge which could result to an untimely death. So, who enjoys the money and of what benefits will it be if I don't enjoy the money?

At the emboldened ME! wink

Forget every other yarns money makes us forget some ish, when we balling
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by ronald4lif(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Deejavuu:

At the emboldened ME! wink

Forget every other yarns money makes us forget some ish, when we balling

Lol. Money is good o. Make man forget that thing, after all side chicks plenty for town and with such a gargantuan sum they would suffocate the guy with their 'wares' sef. grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. That's right but how do you get aroused at her uncladness is the issue. You would have to shag her and that's my worries as arousal might not work. Except if we're to use séx toys on her. grin
£10,000,000 = #2,833,102,020 (2.833 billion naira).

Bro, that money will give me an attention every other night.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by ronald4lif(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
iAmCharis:

Choi. See this man with hin Igbo brains don already convert am to naira. But you talk true o, if I hear say my condo no gree stand after that kind money ehh. Na to flog am join until e erect o. grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by flokii: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
iro nla..

na wife of a popular Romancelander o wey girls dey lust after...

single kini grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by flokii: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
adekhingz:
Op,is that ur gf??
Tell añ say "pestle no dey c yansh settle down"

cheesy

pestle asin 'ayika odo' right?

lwkmd grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Choi. See this man with hin Igbo brains don already convert am to naira. But you talk true o, if I hear say my condo no gree stand after that kind money ehh. Na to flog am join until e erect o. grin
Lol egbon, that kain money go make you last hours. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Deejavuu(f): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Money is good o. Make man forget that thing, after all side chicks plenty for town and with such a gargantuan sum they would suffocate the guy with their 'wares' sef. grin

Lmao. See you grin
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2016
lol she's waiting for a ship @ the airport
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by palladin: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Princedapace:

on behalf of all my fellow igbos in the house, i say, thank u for this offer of yours

im sure my yoruba brothers will gladly accept her

On behalf of Yoruba guys... Eewo. Please try the next compound, i heard Ijaws prefer this sort of prey.
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Mrbigman1(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2016
At 32 and ur pot of gold is dipping to damnation?

U'd get what u deserve
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by adekhingz(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2016
flokii:

cheesy
pestle asin 'ayika odo' right?
lwkmd grin
in Yoruba "omori odo okin ridi joko"
Re: This Pretty Lady Is Ready To Settle Down For Marriage: See Her Conditions by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2016
iAmCharis:

grin grin grin grin grin

ronald4lif:

This made me laugh! See your lives embarassed grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him / Some Nigerian Name That Are Most Likely To Break Your Heart -by Temitope Popoola / What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.