Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63112 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
These dogs nearly resemble pigs oooo cheesy

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

I guess ur spark plug or ur injector is faulty

Plz do u use petrol as PMS or kerosene

Sheh nha ASA theh sing wack song?

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by seeman(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2016
addikt:

Hahahahahahaha, I think he should be arrested and use as sacrifice to the gods just for saying that ....smh
lol...forgive and forget...if Olamide with his exposure could dream of signing Asa and even unshamefully posting it on his page,then you hv to forgive ds young man...sapele weed is no respecter of person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Bhella5:
She's probably from a cave
Lol... a cave in a cave hidden in another cave....

6 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2016
So this small gurl has a car?...Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by jemype(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously
its not all d artistes u do dat too. Asa is talented. So u hv never walked into an atm doo nd herd her song?please not asa. Maybe dbanj or azadus

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by lonelydora: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Is this not the girl Olamide wants to sign?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by medar(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
Asa is household name in France. They play her music on radio regularly in most major cities of Europe. After fella anikulapo kuti, Femi kuti, I think Asa's music is one other Nigerian art that is widely accepted around the world.

7 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before

How does she sing??..I learn't she's always talking like a drunkard??

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by crackjoor: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2016
ibkgab001:
where are the dogs? i can only see G-WAGON + BMW 5 SERIES 2013 model

osheee! car dealer cool

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2016
jemype:
its not all d artistes u do dat too. Asa is talented. So u hv never walked into an atm doo nd herd her song?please not asa. Maybe dbanj or azadus
Really. I don't know her musics
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Even if you listen to her songs, I doubt you will understand it.

Just continue listening to your Iyanya and Lil Kesh and Asha for we real music lovers.
You skipped "leave" undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by nifton(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem
Bro sorry I have to quote you at this odd hour.Pls retract this "Asa does wack songs".

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by jemype(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Really. I don't know her musics
r u living in nigeria? Ok look for- asa- my man online
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Smooyis(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Hater just discovered.

4 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

How does she sing??..I learn't she's always talking like a drunkard??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2016
medar:

Asa is household name in France. They play her music on radio regularly in most major cities of Europe. After fella anikulapo kuti, Femi kuti, I think Asa's music is one other Nigerian art that is widely accepted around the world.
Thank you smiley. I've been hearing her name but I've not listened to her music. Besides, I don't like the way she looks. Scary
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by nifton(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
She`s more popular "WORLD OVER" than most Nigerian artists if not all. Hence she would not care if you are oblivious of her.

4 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Olushauneddy(m): 12:28am On Jan 26, 2016
That idiot doesn't know who we're discussing here.
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Olushauneddy:
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Even if you listen to her songs, I doubt you will understand it.

Just continue listening to your Iyanya and Lil Kesh and Asha for we real music lovers.

just because I love lil kesh over ASA doesn't mean you're more intelligent than i amundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

What?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Bhella5(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lol... a cave in a cave hidden in another cave....
Fine for nothin
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2016
nifton:

She`s more popular "WORLD OVER" than most Nigerian artists if not all. Hence she would not care if you are oblivious of her.

where you put don jazzy,psquare,tuface,Olamide and co...
don't judge out of sentimentsundecided
dbanj nko?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Bhella5:
Fine for nothin
grin upper cut....
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2016
nifton:

It makes absolutely no difference to me. Am not rooting for her attention, just saying that I don't know her but people like you just don't get it,do you?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

Asa's songs are not whack though

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

just because I love lil kesh over ASA doesn't mean you're more intelligent than i amundecided
Don't mind him. Some people are not worth your time. I just label them "Root of Nigeria's problems"
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

What?

Try to download her songs smiley
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Olushauneddy:

You didn't have to insult him bro
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Olushauneddy(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2016
I can't believe some Nairalanders here saying all sorts of thrash against Asa personalities and her music all to say. Never compare her with those Iranu and Abasha artists that are fond of fighting, causing distruption at various organised music awards like that of Headies that took place of recent. Guess you guys are ALIENS in our planet Naija.

ASA ! (Bukola Elemide)

The GENIUS !!

The LEGENDARY !!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Try to download her songs smiley

What will she say? "Ibam bam eiye ibakeee". Who got time for frivolities??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.