Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63113 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dove dear good thing you also saw the humor in all of it, anyways hows your day going
Am fine cheesy. People taking medications for other people sickness. Like I said I hated Asa. Lolzzzzz. No mind them
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
seangy4konji:
As beautiful as you are you dont need to have complex problems...You sound insecure from your first post...If you are in Nigeria tell me you did not sleep becos of trying to defend your self...hmm
I don't live where those beggars live. I was utilizing my break then grin
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Am fine cheesy. People taking medications for other people sickness. Like I said I hated Asa. Lolzzzzz. No mind them

good thing you said hated ooo, before they throw stones at you again, babe, i also love her Music, it's different, relaxing and sounds like the works of a really creative person, anyways follow back
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

This is the most moronic post since the inception of social media. You fools should travel outside your backward cave you come from. Asa sold out cologne dome last summer and all major event show in the whole of Germany. When will any of your im..becilic imps ever achieve that feat. Sometimes one just wanna grab you fools and serve y'all factory resetting slaps.

as far I'm concerned Olamide makes more money than ASA.... your father left eye!angry
you can Google their worth f0olish asshole
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by mayowabola(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
lilzcee:
werey angry
Wishing you the same
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by mayowabola(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
jaez:

D picture nova load finish...u go soon see am...e dey d front of d G wagon....
The question wasn't for you
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
mayowabola:
Wishing you the same
cry am sorry
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by jaez(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
mayowabola:
The question wasn't for you
Ok ma
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

as far I'm concerned Olamide makes more money than ASA.... your father left eye!angry
you can Google their worth f0olish asshole

Dumb as expected so google help them keep there moneY. And for your father ,may he be plagued by elephantiasis of the balls plus h1n1, anthrax and ebola. The whole of your ape infested generational pool are excuse for humans and deserving nothing than to be use to appease the gods of common sense.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by toyese01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Even if you listen to her songs, I doubt you will understand it.

Just continue listening to your Iyanya and Lil Kesh and leave Asha for we real music lovers.
Do u mean he isnt smart enough or he has no brain
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by MrWhaley: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
ibkgab001:
where are the dogs? i can only see G-WAGON + BMW 5 SERIES 2013 model
Ehhhh...you want to tell us you are an Automobile dealer,shey??
Don't worry! We have noticed you.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
This thread seriously doesn't want to die
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by bolu96(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Asa is the only non-gospel artist whose songs I love. She has made a name for herself both home and abroad. Internationally self-acclaimed and well-respected artist. From.
Awe
Baby gone
Situation
Sometimes I wonder
Bibanke
Bamidele
Ore
Dead again
Eyo
Eye adaba
Peace
So beautiful
Subway
New year
Bimpe
Broda ole
Trust me
I could go on and on. I'm so much loving it.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Lordmanny: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=bluice2

Inside, sleeping. Bluice2 Ya Being Economical Wif D Truth!
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

Dumb as expected so google help them keep there moneY. And for your father ,may he be plagued by elephantiasis of the balls plus h1n1, anthrax and ebola. The whole of your ape infested generational pool are excuse for humans and deserving nothing than to be use to appease the gods of common sense.
replying you won't make you rich so stop trying to get my attentionundecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 27, 2016
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before
Yes
She has many wack songs

oya kill yasef undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
punch line bro.....
Anyone who doesn't know Asa doesn't know what music is.... I might be a rapper buh Asa nd [s]Brymo re two people I wouldn't disrespect when it comes to music..... Jesse Jags included[/s]...
rubbish\

weed lover
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by seangy4konji: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Good for you then. Pride usually comes before destruction. It's the best weapon the devil uses wen he wats to destroy someone. Take it easy dear and remember no position a man is,it is not by power or might.tim and chance only favoreth and whatever goes up will surely come down someday.peace
dovelike:

I don't live where those beggars live. I was utilizing my break then grin
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2016
1stolax:

rubbish\

weed lover
WTF..... Y would you cancel Jesse n Brymo?..... BTW..... I don't smoke..... or you were referring to Jesse? Fela was a weed lover, Bob Marley was a weed lover.... lots of top artists who made music worth listening to loved weed...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by shestrong(f): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
cry
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2016
haibe:

Lol I actually thought you were joking when you insinuated that you are finer that Asa but this posts demonstrates that u are serious. My dear you not even up to an averagely looking pretty girl, u would be rated 2/10 by majority in beauty.
Am not your sister
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
1stolax:

Yes
She has many wack songs

oya kill yasef undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I just came back from Nairaland prison sad..i don't want to insult anybody for now

Today is your lucky day embarassed
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by SirBunky85(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before
Was about saying same thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge / Davido Quits Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.