Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63117 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
These dogs nearly resemble pigs oooo cheesy

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

Shey the sing wey u sing dope. Abeg wetin be the title of the song cos I never hear am.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:48am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Lol. You just made my day dear!!!
I particularly like your faith. Listing all those things you want to be in life, when you grow up. Keep it up. I really like that, people with vision.

Seems you don't like the looks of the girl on my DP, I'll put someone else for ya wink. Hmm, but who knows how many times you've checked her out grin

For the records, I don't read long quotes. I get bored that fast
Okay then.... let me make this short.... GO TO BED MISS..... Elders are conversing....
Just to help you sleep.... I checked out your dp twice but my opinion didn't change..... ur okay but not as pretty as Asa... g9t miss... sweet dreams n don't carry hate over to the break o day..... It ain't healthy...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Just passing through! Great thread, loads of funny and interesting comments and counter comments..
Lolzzzz. How easy people fall for e-fights. Shows how foolish we can get cheesy
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Sodiumdawg: 2:53am On Jan 26, 2016
We Nigerians!

ASA is known all over Europe. Oyibo people dey play her songs. She was interviewed on BBC when her first album went gold (or is it platinum).
I heard that interview YEARS ago.

Who go invite Olamide or Phyno go Bush House?

All dese our local champions, how many are platinum recording artistes? By world standards o!?

Because dem dey rock pessin tracks for all de danfo wey dey Lagos, you dey equate am to real musician......

Pessin wey show off pass fit no get money reach o! The pic na dat of her house for Lag wey she dey visit once in a while.....She park G-Wagon put......!

We Nigerians don't think globally. That's our problem.

6 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously

Even those far away Australia listens to her song,so why say other wise?....You sound jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before

I tire 4 sum pple

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Niyinficient(m): 3:42am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

Some one pls tell dis dude Asa is not in the category of wizkid, olamide, chidinma, tiwa savage n co!

This woman is exceptional....except u don't know the meaning of d word 'wack'

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by kobonaire(m): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Wow .... these musicians make mad money oh shocked
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by DAVE5(m): 4:25am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
punch line bro.....
Anyone who doesn't know Asa doesn't know what music is.... I might be a rapper buh Asa nd Brymo re two people I wouldn't disrespect when it comes to music..... Jesse Jags included...

for mentioning brymo sef, I think u deserve two bottles of orijin

oya mama nkechi, sama my brother here with better chilled orijin

my Playlist replay: brymo- Waka waka, darey art alade- asiko laye (remix) ft olamide

olamide baddo, darey babbo
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by legaccii(m): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

like am hearing it for d first tym from u,sack song .hmm deres God.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by obidevine(m): 4:36am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

Its obvious you don't know anything about good music.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by obidevine(m): 4:38am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Don't bother listening to her songs, 'cos I don't think you are mature enuff to comprehend her messages.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2016
obidevine:

Don't bother listening to her songs, 'cos I don't think you are mature enuff to comprehend her messages.
And you know this, how?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 26, 2016
mayowabola:
Where is her child
A black woman has talked "where is her child", as if children dey bring money... Mchew

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tunezvic(m): 4:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Good morning night crawlers.. Una no dey sleep.may while who said Asa is wack.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by oz4real83(m): 5:00am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

Asa don't do "whack" songs!!! She is the best female artist in this country.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by playtheblues(f): 5:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Her songs are not played in villages.

dovelike:

5 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by MrIyke222(m): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

If u c Asa as one of dose dat sing wack song, u must b coming from d oda side of s devide nd mayb u probably dont knw wot a gud music is.....
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by sunshine1974(m): 5:23am On Jan 26, 2016
I think u are crazy. Do u even know who Asa is? She's different from d rest, pls she's not wack. Shut ur mouth up b4 amadioha shuts it for u. Nonesense
benedictnsi:

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by sunshine1974(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Don't mind d fool
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by sunshine1974(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Tell her jare.
LastMumu:
Even if you listen to her songs, I doubt you will understand it.

Just continue listening to your Iyanya and Lil Kesh and Asha for we real music lovers.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Afroconnect: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2016
I love Asa,she does real music.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by funkymoore: 5:56am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

Have u ever listen to Asa songs before? I doubt.....
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by femi4: 6:05am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

I have to modify this for some ediots and future ediots too. I've not listened to/heard any of her songs doesn't mean that I don't like it. To all those if you that quoted me. High level of stu..pidity you possesundecided.
How will you be aware when its not telemundo

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by fckmn24seg(m): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

Guy u dey match line oo, ASA is different oo
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Bobopupa: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2016
lifezone247:

Binmpe in the building.
Lol. I guess she should rly make 'Bimpe' Asa's first track she'll listen to...

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Lovely..

But no husband or kids?? undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by seangy4konji: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2016
As beautiful as you are you dont need to have complex problems...You sound insecure from your first post...If you are in Nigeria tell me you did not sleep becos of trying to defend your self...hmm
dovelike:

I have to modify this for some ediots and future ediots too. I've not listened to/heard any of her songs doesn't mean that I don't like it. To all those if you that quoted me. High level of stu..pidity you possesundecided.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by emmygzy(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

How does she sing??..I learn't she's always talking like a drunkard??
are you serious? some that has international recognition more than Olamide, wizkid, mavin e.t.c Infact she is most respected and recognised Naija artiste abroad. her song is played and sang all over europe. She is now based in france. you must be living in one cave.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Ziggylee(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2016
MY CRUSH ASA!
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by alaminjoda(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2016
You have cars, l have cars too!!!
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by ElFenomeno1: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge / Davido Quits Music (Video) / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.