Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63119 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
To all the glorified slowpoke trying to throw shades at asa. She sold out most European summer concerts last year. Get to YouTube and see her world over creds. Did a Skype interview with some students from university of Brandenburg Germany trying to study the trend of African soul musicians, And they are not interested in all your Nigerian garbage singers.They wanna study works of Asha, Nneka and Keziah Jones.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by UIA04(f): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
These dogs nearly resemble pigs oooo cheesy

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

Lol.... These guys don kill me with mouth ooo..gringringrin ... Wasn't actually talking about ASA When I talked about our Artists and their wAcked songz..... Hers I quit different I know..... No b small mentions ooo starting from the ones below me.... Lwkm grin
Now you are popular
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by benedictnsi(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:

Now you are popular

Have always been very popular.... On the Internet, every environment I step into, back then in school..... Even here on Nairaland.

So wah are you talking about undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2016
emmygzy:
are you serious? some that has international recognition more than Olamide, wizkid, mavin e.t.c Infact she is most respected and recognised Naija artiste abroad. her song is played and sang all over europe. She is now based in france. you must be living in one cave.

And who are the ones abroad? Spirits? Cos they listen to her song abroad makes her exceptional?? You need a wake up slap
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

And who are the ones abroad? Spirits? Cos they listen to her song abroad makes her exceptional?? You need a wake up slap

tellstupidity should have been appropriate. You epitomize senseless and the perfect description for a dead brained zombie. No one dead, living and in the archives of your entire generational pool will ever measure to asa shoes till thy kingdom comes.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

This is the most moronic post since the inception of social media. You fools should travel outside your backward cave you come from. Asa sold out cologne dome last summer and all major event show in the whole of Germany. When will any of your im..becilic imps ever achieve that feat. Sometimes one just wanna grab you fools and serve y'all factory resetting slaps.
Lot of ignoramus on here. I was amazed with Asa's popularity in Europe. Myself & a colleague were the only black in her soldout concert at Muffthalle in Munich last year..
She performed in 15 other venues in germany then later Switzerland, Italy, Spain,UK & Netherlands.
Our people are used to trash song & drunk artists who come on stage to play their CD's & lip sync their song.
Asa is in a class of her own

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

Yes.. That makes her exceptional. Go and argue with a wall.
When you sing in a language people of other races don't understand still troop to listen to you. You can tour a country like Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, UK, Scotland etc and the venues were sold out. Then you are exceptional

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by bluice2(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Lordmanny:
seen d dogs, seen d cars were ix d man?

Inside, sleeping
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2016
Ogbeche77:
When you sing in a language people of other races don't understand still troop to listen to you. You can tour a country like Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, UK, Scotland etc and the venues were sold out. Then you are exceptional

Wie gehts ihnen bruder und guten morgan auch. Viel nigerianish leute kopf ist koput, .. so you witnessed one of those out of this world asa shows last year. i was luck to attend at three German centers, and believe all was sold out with blacks been in the minority of the audience. What shocked me most was a blind white woman that made it so early to the show in Mannheim.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Donbabajay12(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before
Dnt mind d guy ...his probably high on cheap drugs
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

tellstupidity should have been appropriate. You epitomize senseless and the perfect description for a dead brained zombie. No one dead, living and in the archives of your entire generational pool will ever measure to asa shoes till thy kingdom comes.

Dear Aturu, That you are poor, deluded,sick and probably cant meet up to her standard doesn't mean others can't. No be me do you..Maybe you are destined to be poor sad
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Ogbeche77:

Brother ogbanje, Inferiority complex no go kee you. Who tell you say na her song everybody wey come her show come hear? Song i could hardly comprehend??
I saw her pics few days ago, and i think i could decide to come see her physically to confirm if her eye balls actually went inside judging from what i saw in the pics. Even if im made to pay to see a mad man dancing, i will. Na my money
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by gbishman: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2016
This girl got taste in her choice of cars. i'll give her that.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

Dear Aturu, That you are poor, deluded,sick and probably cant meet up to her standard doesn't mean others can't. No be me do you..Maybe you are destined to be poor sad

You Godforsaken oaf belched out of the leprous cu..nt of the village witch, My ugly past is what you pray daily to achieve in your future. How i wish the crack addict of a mother that cursed mother earth with your unfortunate birth use the ultra useless semen as mouthwash to rinse her diseased enamel. This schizophrenic numskull would not have been disturbing cyberspace with factory fitted idiocy. May you die from all world incurable ailment you swine.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Irepib(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2016
That was cool lovely dogs asa is a good musician her concept make her great with d help of GOD so bad belle people go sleep or jump inside lagoon...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

You Godforsaken oaf belched out of the leprous cunt of the village witch, My ugly past is what you pray daily to achieve in your future. How i wish the crack addict of a mother that cursed mother earth with your unfortunate birth use the ultra useless semen as mouthwash to rinse her diseased enamel. This schizophrenic numskull would not have been disturbing cyberspace with factory fitted idiocy. May you die from all world incurable ailment you swine.

No need to scatter your dada. Even God knows everyone can't be the same. Some, will be stupiid, while some will be levelheaded. It's quite unfortunate, your stupidity was inherited as a result of two unreasonable adults making love without protection. But e no consign me sha.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

Wie gehts ihnen bruder und guten morgan auch. Viel nigerianish leute kopf ist koput, .. so you witnessed one of those out of this world asa shows last year. i was luck to attend at three German centers, and believe all was sold out with blacks been in the minority of the audience. What shocked me most was a blind white woman that made it so early to the show in Mannheim.
mir geht es gut.. Yeah I did attend.March I think. There was a Swedish lady I saw at the Munich venue who has never missed any of Asa's concert. She goes anywhere Asa is due to perform. I was more shocked when I heard she also traveled down to Nigeria in 2010 when Asa did her concert shocked shocked
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

No need to scatter your dada. Even God knows everyone can't be the same. Some, will be stupid; while some will be levelheaded. It's quite unfortunate, your stupidity was inherited as a result of two unreasonable adults, making love, without protection. But e no consign me sha.

Stop coming at me you reprobate, i suffer moronic fools like you gladly. You come across as what can alone by the result of anal s3x between tomfoolery and idiocy. You are a shag-headed good for nothing befitting only as sex object for vermin. May you and your entire cursed family tree get caught up in a nuclear plant disaster worst than Chernobyl and Nagasaki combined.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Ogbeche77:
mir geht es gut.. Yeah I did attend.March I think. There was a Swedish lady I saw at the Munich venue who has never missed any of Asa's concert. She goes anywhere Asa is due to perform. I was more shocked when I heard she also traveled down to Nigeria in 2010 when Asa did her concert shocked shocked

WOW....That lady asa is in another class of her own..
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

Stop coming at me you reprobate, i suffer moronic fools like you gladly. You come across as what can alone by the result of anal s3x between tomfoolery and idiocy. You are a shag-headed good for nothing befitting only as sex object for vermin. May you and your entire cursed family tree get caught up in a nuclear plant disaster worst than Chernobyl and Nagasaki combined.

This is what begets an illegitimate child trying to have a grasp of reality. You keep spewing nonsense with your filthy hands. Did you help anyone in your house with her menstru@l pad, today?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Lolzzzz. How easy people fall for e-fights. Shows how foolish we can get cheesy

dove dear good thing you also saw the humor in all of it, anyways hows your day going
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

Good morning
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

This is what begets an illegitimate child trying to have a grasp of reality. You keep spewing nonsense with your filthy hands. Did you help anyone in your house with her menstru@l pad, today?

Priceless coming from the offspring of the village dick testing machine(your mother). No wonder the vermin that cursed the world with you birth, killed themselves in realization of your birth. Tell this forum of your craving for eating menstrual pad you aschlock, deserving of nothing than to be given the treatment meted out to Qaddafi at his last moment on earth.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Good morning

Can i see the facial expression that comes with this greeting??
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by piagetskinner(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Asa seems to be the only artiste who sings meaningful songs... The rest are just noise makers
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by doveda: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Ur head dey there jare my sister.

She is still one of the few musicians I listen to their songs. She totally rocks! Although I'm trying to stop it.

yeah smiley
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

Priceless coming from the offspring of the village dick testing machine(your mother). No wonder the vermin that cursed the world with you birth, killed themselves in realization of your birth. Tell this forum of your craving for eating menstrual pad you aschlock, deserving of nothing than to be given the treatment meted out to Qaddafi at his last moment on earth.

Aturu, your wack lines are as boring as the relationship between your parents. How often does your mom see your Dad?? Once in a week??
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by doveda: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
uniklinkum:

This is the most moronic post since the inception of social media. You fools should travel outside your backward cave you come from. Asa sold out cologne dome last summer and all major event show in the whole of Germany. When will any of your im..becilic imps ever achieve that feat. Sometimes one just wanna grab you fools and serve y'all factory resetting slaps.

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

Can i see the facial expression that comes with this greeting??

angry angry angry angry

grin.you like quarrel sha
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

angry angry angry angry

grin.you like quarrel sha

Come make i rub your back small. I wont touch ur yansh sad
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by chidexxy007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
austynoh:
She is incomparable;her music permeates the soul.Her kind of music is for the matured minds,so I see no reasons why some are exchanging banters for no good cause.

Asa's songs is simply for those with discerning minds,so folks let sleeping Dogs lie. wink
Exactly bro.... not many people has that music ears to discern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge / Davido Quits Music (Video) / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay