Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63110 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2016
nifton:

Hey, that your piece up there seems sarcastic and somewhere down the line u hate cause of her scary face.I bet u,she is more popular than your stunning looking Nigerian artists.
You mean your stunning looking Nigerian artist.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Olushauneddy:
But she's damn prettier than you are. How about that?
I would say you are blind, or probably yoruba undecided
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Aubrey1(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Skiborobo skiboh
Eba oshe baddest....makes some nigerian stupid, i wonda why somebody cannot differentiate btween Good music and noise makers.

ASA is a great vocalist.
*Satan Be Gone
*Eyo
*The One That Never Come
*Dead Again

I really love these tracks

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

Ok, can you bring her C.D to my house?..Pls dont tell me to download

Send your address

I'll send my dogs tongue tongue

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yeah, Brymo & Oritse Femi are dopé vocalists.
Especially Femi - African Bruno Mars.
hehehe.... Bruno Femi.... grin I think he should cut down on his auto tunes though.... he uses too much of it...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by silent10(m): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Actually she is prettier dan u cool

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Trust me Bae.... The guy you quoted is actually right I wanted to say it first but I decided to let it go. The guy just couldn't hide it and he spilled.... forget tribe.... ASA is actually prettier than thou.... OH.... lest I forget..... I AM NOT ALSO YORUBA.... Leave sentiments aside.... ASA IS A GODDESS WHERE YOU ARE....

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hehehe.... Bruno Femi.... grin I think he should cut down on his auto tunes though.... he uses too much of it...

His melody is on point though. It has that Ajegunle ghetto vibe I enjoy.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 26, 2016
silent10:

Actually she is prettier dan u cool
OK. I really don't care. kiss
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

His melody is on point though. It has that Ajegunle ghetto vibe I enjoy.
yea it is on point.... trust me, he'll sound better and more original if he loses the auto tune.... His producer should know better.... his natural voice is awesome...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by odeku457(m): 1:37am On Jan 26, 2016
LastMumu:
Even if you listen to her songs, I doubt you will understand it.

Just continue listening to your Iyanya and Lil Kesh and Asha for we real music lovers.

Thaks man.

But come o!

That comment above dont sound Mumu to me?

Are you a real Mumu??
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Trust me Bae.... The guy you quoted is actually right I wanted to say it first but I decided to let it go. The guy just couldn't hide it and he spilled.... forget tribe.... ASA is actually prettier than thou.... OH.... lest I forget..... I AM NOT ALSO YORUBA.... Leave sentiments aside.... ASA IS A GODDESS WHERE YOU ARE....
Your myopic opinion. But does it look like I care? Am using you guys to pass time cos am on a break. Am sure you know that not everyone is as idle as you guys are. Am sorry in advance
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2016
makavele:

Jesse Jagz. .. u know ur onions . .
Sure thing bro... Jesse Jags is the Eminem of Nigerian pop music. does his thing how he wants it done and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it...

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Xclusivegrin007(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2016
See bad belle...go jump inside d lagoon.....haters
dovelike:
Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Your myopic opinion. But does it look like I care? Am using you guys to pass time cos am on a break. Am sure you know that not everyone is as idle as you guys are. Am sorry in advance
Awww..... someone is hurt..... well... right now, we both using each other to pass time cos we both idle right now..... Just never forget while you get busy( whenever that is)....... ASA IS A GODDESS WHERE YOU STAND...... If you don't believe it, look in the mirror again but this time, have a picture of her by the side....

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by odeku457(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

But come who are you to tell people that Nairaland is there Headquarters.

Do you know if we are on break or somewhere working so that you can have a better life.

You don't know anyone here. Stop throwing trash all over. Leave trash and tribalism for lawma.

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Send your address

I'll send my dogs tongue tongue

To come do what?? sad
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by axiliborha(f): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before
that person doesn't know ASA...maybe the person thinks she is like all this pakurumo singers....the person is high or amadioha's weed

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Awww..... someone is hurt..... well... right now, we both using each other to pass time cos we both idle right now..... Just never forget while you get busy( whenever that is)....... ASA IS A GODDESS WHERE YOU STAND...... If you don't believe it, look in the mirror again but this time, have a picture of her by the side....
The last thing I'll do is to let whatever you say get to me. You are probably a very jobless frustrated Nigerian. My mum told me to refrain from speaking to Nigerians badly because most of 'em are frustrated. Don't worry sweetheart. No condition is permanent. You will soon buy your mum that car she has been dreaming of, if she isn't l*te. lipsrsealed

Anyways, you're talking to me because you want to send me a PM. Am not interested. Use this time to construct a very remarkable résumé. God must surley remember you.

And one more thing, am sure it skipped your shallow mind but remember, you are judging me with just a random picture on my dp smiley
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by axiliborha(f): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before
that person doesn't know ASA...maybe the person thinks she is like all this pakurumo singers....the person is high on amadioha's weed
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2016
odeku457:

Do you know if we are on break or somewhere working so that you can have a better life.

You don't know anyone here. Stop throwing trash all over. Leave trash and tribalism for lawma.
Are you lawma?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by axiliborha(f): 1:55am On Jan 26, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Let her Continu lipsrsealed

But to those that says she sings wack songs...I think they need a hearing aid.
anyone who says ASA sings wack songs is a bastard quote me any where any time.....best motherfucking musician in Africa and Nigeria

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 1:55am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

To come do what?? sad
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 1:56am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

To come do what?? sad

Bring the c d for you kiss
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:57am On Jan 26, 2016
odeku457:

You dey mind the mbeke?

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by axiliborha(f): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2016
kenny905:
na she sing sang #there's fire on the mountain and err'bdy seems to be on the run.....even if ur in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan u should Av heard that song.....
even if ASA should sing there is fire on the mountain the person that's is on the mountain where the fire is burning will run away....talkless of cave...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Just passing through! Great thread, loads of funny and interesting comments and counter comments..
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Bring the c d for you kiss

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

The last thing I'll do is to let whatever you say get to me. You are probably a very jobless frustrated Nigerian. My mum told me to refrain from speaking to Nigerians badly because most of 'em are frustrated. Don't worry sweetheart. No condition is permanent. You will soon buy your mum that car she has been dreaming of, if she isn't l*te. lipsrsealed

Anyways, you're talking to me because you want to send me a PM. Am not interested. Use this time to construct a very remarkable résumé. God must surley remember you.

And one more thing, am sure it skipped your shallow mind but remember, you are judging me with just a random picture on my dp smiley
I am so so awed by your speech, however, it doesn't change the fact that you are one hell of a little girl still growing up..... when you grow up someday you'll know that not everyone you meet online has to work his ass off to earn good money. not everyone who tells you the truth is jobless, not everyone you meet on Nairaland is a Nigerian. For someone who has a mother she loves so much, you shouldn't be associating mothers of people you do not know with death as you did. What do you know? I could be a high paid worker working on an oil rig or a banker on leave or a blogger who prefers to be online at night. I thought you would be a smart person but obviously you aren't..... talking trash on a public forum with your face fully pasted and visible for the world to see.... I bet you don't know employers come online to know who the real person is behind their masked employee or employee to be..... keep talking kid..... You are yet to know that there are people in life who make a real living out of being online. lest I forget....... Quit being racist..... I noticed you practically insulted all Yoruba people in Nigeria and the world over by assuming the guy who said Asa is Prettier than you are is Yoruba..... I doubt your Mama would like that Racist attitude o yours....

OH.... And for the record, my Mum is Alive, Hale and Hearty. She's a medical personnel and has all she wants..... I don't need to buy her a car.... I'll just assume you meant your mum.....

Send you a PM?? ? REALLY? Don't flatter yourself dear grin ..... Your lips and nostrils are too big..... not my spec at all.... Plus I don't send PMs online....( do people still do that?) *just thinking out loud... Don't answer that....

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I am so so awed by your speech, however, it doesn't change the fact that you are one hell of a little girl still growing up..... when you grow up someday you'll know that not everyone you meet online has to work his ass off to earn good money. not everyone who tells you the truth is jobless, not everyone you meet on Nairaland is a Nigerian. For someone who has a mother she loves so much, you shouldn't be associating mothers of people you do not know with death as you did. What do you know? I could be a high paid worker working on an oil rig or a banker on leave or a blogger who prefers to be online at night. I thought you would be a smart person but obviously you aren't..... talking trash on a public forum with your face fully pasted and visible for the world to see.... I bet you don't know employers come online to know who the real person is behind their masked employee or employee to be..... keep talking kid..... You are yet to know that there are people in life who make a real living out of being online. lest I forget....... Quit being racist..... I noticed you practically insulted all Yoruba people in Nigeria and the world over by assuming the guy who said Asa is Prettier than you are is Yoruba..... I doubt your Mama would like that Racist attitude o yours....

OH.... And for the record, my Mum is Alive, Hale and Hearty. She's a medical personnel and has all she wants..... I don't need to buy her a car.... I'll just assume you meant your mum.....

Send you a PM?? ? REALLY? Don't flatter yourself dear grin ..... Your lips and nostrils are too big..... not my spec at all.... Plus I don't send PMs online....( do people still do that?) *just thinking out loud... Don't answer that....
Lol. You just made my day dear!!!
I particularly like your faith. Listing all those things you want to be in life, when you grow up. Keep it up. I really like that, people with vision.

Seems you don't like the looks of the girl on my DP, I'll put someone else for ya wink. Hmm, but who knows how many times you've checked her out grin

For the records, I don't read long quotes. I get bored that fast
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by austynoh: 2:38am On Jan 26, 2016
She is incomparable;her music permeates the soul.Her kind of music is for the matured minds,so I see no reasons why some are exchanging banters for no good cause.

Asa's songs is simply for those with discerning minds,so folks let sleeping Dogs lie. wink
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by chiefolododo(m): 2:38am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Like you
but you are a beautiful girl it is just that i doubt your intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56