Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63109 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Lordmanny: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2016
seen d dogs, seen d cars were ix d man?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by jaez(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2016
mayowabola:
Where is her child
D picture nova load finish...u go soon see am...e dey d front of d G wagon....
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by hotwax: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously

I have to modify this for some ediots and future ediots too. I've not listened to/heard any of her songs doesn't mean that I don't like it. To all those if you that quoted me. High level of stu..pidity you possesundecided.

Some wereys be taking tramadol because of ASA. She is untouchable. Tribal werays

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Hilaskee(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2016
How would someone ever say Asa sings wacko songs? Please let's learn to appreciate good things...
poshestmina:

Asa sings wack songs?
Never heard that anywhere before

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by anonimi: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2016
My main concern is that she is paying her TAXES correctly to the Lagos state government.
Not like that SHAMELESS popular blogger who paid N4,000 tax but acquired a multi-million mansion on Banana Island. shocked
Ambode, over to you oh!
At least LASG will have more money to fix schools ABANDONED by Tinubu & Fashola for all our children such as the one below:

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by fotadmowmend(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

I have to modify this for some ediots and future ediots too. I've not listened to/heard any of her songs doesn't mean that I don't like it. To all those if you that quoted me. High level of stu..pidity you possesundecided.
Giv it a trial u ll like her songs
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2016
I just luv her composure, her songs er always top notch.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by haibe(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Lol. You just made my day dear!!!
I particularly like your faith. Listing all those things you want to be in life, when you grow up. Keep it up. I really like that, people with vision.

Seems you don't like the looks of the girl on my DP, I'll put someone else for ya wink. Hmm, but who knows how many times you've checked her out grin

For the records, I don't read long quotes. I get bored that fast

Lol I actually thought you were joking when you insinuated that you are finer that Asa but this posts demonstrates that u are serious. My dear you not even up to an averagely looking pretty girl, u would be rated 2/10 by majority in beauty.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by silent10(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Your myopic opinion. But does it look like I care? Am using you guys to pass time cos am on a break. Am sure you know that not everyone is as idle as you guys are. Am sorry in advance
Lol grin where do u wrk?

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by spartacusdove(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

You must have, probably u didn't it was her song
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by atoleybaba(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Really. I don't know her musics
good morning...how was ur night? Well if u don't know her kind of music too bad for u...cos ASA tho not singing d regular Nigerian rubbish is still well know and respected by all Nigerian musician and she is recognised in d Intl market most esp. In France and s/a and so for u to say u don't know her u need to be exposed so that u won't be embarrassed next time outside there are something's people are not meant to be proud to say dy don't know in this world. And serious as a job interview is u could be asked at a job interview question like what popular song is ASA known for? U want to tell me u will tell ur interviewer u don't know? Learn to be current in every sectors including sport and tech and entertainment. It makes u look intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nairaland101(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
These dogs nearly resemble pigs oooo cheesy

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

God punish you , Thunder Fire Da Your Mouth Weh U Use Infer Say Asa's Song Na Whack . . . Iriot
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Zellie: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2016
lifezone247:

Binmpe in the building.
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by xreal: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs ..... Niger still d patronize dem

Na small remain make I say na thunder go fire ya mouth
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by dmexy33: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2016
mayowabola:
Where is her child
werey angry
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by jasmeel: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2016
I dey feel dis lady
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by arofemites(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Miriam19:
Really respect this lady..... Not all this "nnngbati " noisemakers

Wat is tribalism has to do with the topic?

You are inferior.

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=dovelike post=42324325]Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously[quote] na lassa fever dey worry you, who doesn't know Asa, even Queen bee (beyonce) and Michelle Obama listens to her songs, e cun be you.... Bros you are on a loooooooooonnnnng thing oooo
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by doveda: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

You have to

Fire in the mountain
Jailer
Eyo
Satan be gone
Eyo
Be my man
Dreamer Girl
Awe
Etc etc
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by HaneefahRN(f): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

You have to

Fire in the mountain
Jailer
Eyo
Satan be gone
Eyo
Be my man
Dreamer Girl
Awe
Etc etc
Ur head dey there jare my sister.

She is still one of the few musicians I listen to their songs. She totally rocks! Although I'm trying to stop it.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Miriam19(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
arofemites:

Wat is tribalism has to do with the topic?
You are inferior.
Must you quote me..... Kindly be on your own
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Raydos: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2016
(Phone-Rings).

ME:- Hello Asa

Asa:- Hi Love

Me:- Are You At Home

Asa:- Yes Ofcourse Love.

Me:- Okay Go And Put The Dogs In The Cage And Lay The Bed Cos I'm On My Way To Ya House Now.

Asa:- Okay Love.

Me:- Don't Forget To Buy Alot Of CDs And Get Ready For Today's Job.

Asa:- Okay Love, Emi Gan Ti Mura e Sile. gringringringringrin
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by MrFootball(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

hello Silly gal,
go do something useful with ur life, like passing Jamb or getting Married to d highest bidder dat comes around....... Instead of Hating someone who's enjoying success as a result of hardwork. :p

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

Lol.... These guys don kill me with mouth ooo..gringringrin ... Wasn't actually talking about ASA When I talked about our Artists and their wAcked songz..... Hers I quit different I know..... No b small mentions ooo starting from the ones below me.... Lwkm grin

thats the kind of dogs girls like, her songs are nice and melodic, shes an instrumentalist, thats what makes a real musician, not the fake ones who only use computers to mix crap and vomit on their audience. cool

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by kenny905(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
silent10:

U quoted d wrong person
who sing sang that one?
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by cjmike704(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2016
I guess your an indomie generation infant not to have listened to any of her song
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

if I say I prefer hell to heaven...
itz my choice
asa is better than Olamide and co but her songs doesn't serve everybody..olamide's olic concert was the biggest show in the year 2014 and 2015 respectively... Olamide makes more cash than asa...Olamide is more popular than ASA internationally...check the numbers of their followers on instagram and twitter...why
because a lot of people prefer olamide to asa..
but ASA is a better artiste

This is the most moronic post since the inception of social media. You fools should travel outside your backward cave you come from. Asa sold out cologne dome last summer and all major event show in the whole of Germany. When will any of your im..becilic imps ever achieve that feat. Sometimes one just wanna grab you fools and serve y'all factory resetting slaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by uniklinkum(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

OK. I really don't care. kiss

Mgbeke go brush your teeth first before comparing your diseased infected brain cells with asha. Thunder fire you there.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by ojuolu(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

Thank you smiley. I've been hearing her name but I've not listened to her music. Besides, I don't like the way she looks. Scary
Do you even listen to songs, i mean real songs and not all those noises and nonsense, at all? If you do, Asa song would have been close to the top of your list dear. Her look... hmmmm, what a world. Her look or her voice, lyrics and songs...i think i would prefer her lyrics and voice over her look but truly she is not bad as a lady though.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by profmallory(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Ouch, hurts

LastMumu:
Even if you listen to her songs, I doubt you will understand it.

Just continue listening to your Iyanya and Lil Kesh and leave Asha for we real music lovers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.