Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont (4698 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by salinson: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
i am datting a a girl of 21 years and she is virgin which i confirm till date but what she does is more than disvirgin lady she want me suck her cos she always suck me she always want me to have sex with her but i dont which cos of some reasons like:she said some time ago that any guy that disvergin her must marry her and if not not something will hapen so pls should i cont with her
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2009
Your girl is a virgin and you a cunt?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by sweetcoint(f): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2009
my friend Bleep that bullshit and give her what she wants, must you marry her? grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Abuseay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
What kind of advisors are these SHai !!
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2009
Abuseay:

What kind of advisors are these SHai !!

And your advise is??
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
salinson:

i am datting a a girl of 21 years and  she is virgin which i confirm till date but what she does is more than disvirgin lady she want me suck her cos she always suck me she always want me to have sex with her but i dont which cos of some reasons like:she said some time ago that any guy that disvergin her must marry her and if not not something will hapen so pls should i cont with her[/b]

LOL!! She wants it! Give it to her jaree!!  TriangLe 4kin! No dull yourself.

she said some time ago that any guy that disvergin her must marry her and if not not something will hapen so pls should i cont with her
grin    grin     grin      grin

Look you are not a MAN ooooooooo!! I swear  cheesy    cheesy
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by ibrokay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2009
Abeg,give it to her front and back.

Its a lie nothing will happen,afterall she will go

out to get if if u dont.

Abi u no be complete man?
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by edogram1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2009
wow, what r u waiting for my guy. a girl who can suck u & u r dulling, ?

just wait until she give it to other smarter guy.

that what all virgins always says, but it always turn around.

fucck hell out of her, what she says don't matter.
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Abuseay(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
Eww, @ the numerous advisors, so ewwwwwwish !!!!!
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by shegxzy(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2009
guy,we're almost in the same shoe but do you that presently you dont have any control over the girl,now?come on,give her what she wants,even if possible not in your own house.note that if you fail to play ur own role,she will lose it to another guy and this may look disgusting to you and make u brutal.if u know u wont marry her but still wanna keep her till she makes mistakes,just always use her words against her or take her by her word.remember to be her man,do the right thing,
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by heritage00(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2009
I will advice you to Bleep the hell out of her as long as she gives you a good and lovely blow jobs (My something is beginning to rise) grin grin
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by biola44: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2009
;d
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by justwise(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2009
salinson:

i am datting a a girl of 21 years and she is virgin which i confirm till date but what she does is more than disvirgin lady she want me suck her cos she always suck me she always want me to have sex with her but i dont which cos of some reasons like:she said some time ago that any guy that disvergin her must marry her and if not not something will hapen so pls should i cont with her

She gives u BJ? and gets nothing at the end? not even a shag and she is still with u? u must be sex-toy
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by djcrucifix(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2009
u dey fear? be a man and enter the place na! grin
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by BLESSING45: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
oh boy! enter canaanland with speed. u dey hear me so? dem don tell me dat thing many times, but till 2day na me still dey flow 4 here so. i even need more of them.
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by bigtiger: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2009
@poster, just give me the girl no, i will talk sense into her okay, your problems will be solved once i get her no okay?
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by lakeoris(m): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2009
u like am or not,if u lov am and won friend am 4ck am any how lick her pusi and her nipples no problem but if u won mess her go na u know,na u sabi
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by topup: 5:04am On Jun 30, 2009
Are you really confused?? If you don't feel comfortable with the idea of marrying her, I think you shouldn't be dating her. However, don't marry her just because you want to disvirgin her.

I'm not sure what 'will happen' if you disvirgined her, but it's an obvious threat, you could ask her what 'will happen' if you're really that bothered.

Lastly, I'm sure you know what is the right thing to do.
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by babygurl19(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2009
u all are pervs am so sure u guys here are so damned cowards, cant even walk up to a chic
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
babygurl19:

u all are pervs am so sure u guys here are so damned cowards, cant even walk up to a chic

Babygurl19 why the insult?
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by temmytanny(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2009
bros, u are on your own ooooooo
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2009
temmytanny:

bros, u are on your own ooooooo

Meaning?
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by sirt1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
If u cant marry her, pls dont touch her. I was once in your shoe.My former g/f came to visit me and rain started. She said I should play with her and b4 u know it, it nearly led to another thing. At the point of getting down, she said I shuld not disvirgin her if I wont marry her. Immediately, I stood up and tell her to go. Though she pleaded thereafter, but i refused. Why? all this ladies can be funny. I wont allow 5mins enjoyment to ruin my future. Bros, take clue from me and let her go.
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
new member on board, ust do it, and give her a reason why u cant marry her, cant u lie again
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by foodchix19(f): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2009
i always said i was not gonna do it till i was married but i gave in just give it to her if she wants it shell get it some how,
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Ptersyn(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2009
My guy, i beg you, no 'enter the place' . Fear girls of now, some na demons, she say if you disvirgin her you go marry her abi? She may not be talking of physical marriage, but spiritual, NO ENTER, abeg o
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by OluMighty3(m): 12:53am On Jul 03, 2009
Guy No Dull Your Self OOOooo Nuting Fit Happen all Na Film Trick Wish you Safe Journey on Your Trip with the Girl
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by justwise(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2009
Ptersyn:

My guy, i beg you, no 'enter the place' . Fear girls of now, some na demons, she say if you disvirgin her you go marry her abi? She may not be talking of physical marriage, but spiritual, NO ENTER, abeg o

Why must everything be Spiritual?
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by topsy25(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2009
@poster,

Girls can be very funny cheesy grin When I was at "sango ode" cool a lot of them cooked up this story. Often times, they are just empty treats that hold no water. Some of them say it to make you stick to them while some say it because their friends adviced them to

The funniest part is this, most of these girls have more than 3 years experience in fuckertology and more than an handful of men had registered their presence in their honey pot. You wont know until you get there. Even in the process of doing the deed, they still pretend as if its their first time shocked shocked shocked Hmn hm, they must think men are foolish cheesy As for me, i'd just play along and when its time, i'd just reveal her "our" secret and tell her off.

Truth be told, i've only heard (not experienced or seen someone experieced it) of few occasions where such treats became reality. Most of these stories involved possessed ladies.

My candid advice: Give it to her and make her beg for more
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by DaudaAbu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
SEe advice!!!

pick d one wey u like cos i know say b4 u read dis 1 una go don do plenty and mayb e u go wan ask how u suppose stop doing

den i'll be abl 2 advice u then
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by kokoA(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
The guy the look Uche face grin (Ask Tuface what this means)
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by galatico(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
She wants it then go ahead and give it to her or else she give it to someone else, and remember you'll marry her

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Holy Sh!t .. My Landlord Just Saw My Nak3dn3ss (picture attached) / Why Do I Get Angry After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.