Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India (35414 Views)

Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos / Ben Bruce Compares Trump & Obasanjo: Both Are Womanisers That Like Pretty Ladies / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by annibro(f): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
dason4life:
I use to say that Senator Ben Bruce is very silly.

1. 1 Indian rupee = 2.9351 Nigerian naira (Current Price)
14.96 rupee = 43.90 naira (difference of 10 kobo)
2. It is his duty to iron things out with his colleague, but he only rant
on twitter with the intention of gaining cheap popularity.

It's a pity that gullible Nigerians and Nairalanders just follow BLINDLY

angry angry angry

Don't mind the wailer. Where was he wen their wailing master refused to fix our refineries.
India refine the crude dey import from us while we export crude & IMPORT kerosine

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Pavarottii(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Goke7:

that is the Nigerian elite for you, when the ruling Govt. no longer favour them, they start telling you how bad the economy is doing to confuse the masses. Ben Bruce has been a great beneficiary of all the pdp magomago in the last 16 yrs, yes he owns silver bird group but he is not different from the likes of Dangote and co who are so wealthy due to the poverty of millions of Nigerians.

Do u av a problem with people being wealthy? Even. If it's legal means?
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Chibabi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
1shortblackboy:
go to ur bank show the teller the like on your comment. They will give u cash
. Ok Sir. Wil gv it a trial
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by ihatesycophant(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Splashme:
We need just 20 Senators like Ben Bruce
That will continue telling you lies and lies and propaganda. He refused telling you that India also subsidized her kerosene. Check through: Fear this twitter senator but if you think you want to believe him, to your own peril.
http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Government-caps-kerosene-subsidy-at-Rs-12/litre-LPG-at-Rs-18/kg/articleshow/48421993.cms
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by murtaj(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Splashme:
We need just 20 Senators like Ben Bruce
then 20 problem get trending on Twitter everyday

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by bizgai(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
vedaxcool:
A simple google would have revealed to morro.n Bruce that india pays subsidy on kerosene.

Government caps kerosene subsidy at Rs 12/litre, LPG at Rs 18/kg

Kerosene through public distribution system (PDS) is sold at Rs 14.96 per litre against the actual cost of Rs 29.91. The difference between the two, Rs 14.95 per litre, is termed as under-recovery or revenue loss.
While the government will provide Rs 12 to meet most of this, the remaining Rs 2.95 will be borne by oil producers ONGC and Oil India Ltd, he said.

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Government-caps-kerosene-subsidy-at-Rs-12/litre-LPG-at-Rs-18/kg/articleshow/48421993.cms
Smart and direct answer to a stupid question

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by oriyomi96(f): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chibabi:
Wow....Ђåvε̲̣̣̣̥ bin a Nairalander for years naw but dis is ma first FTC. M begging for likes frm Wailers (which m a proud one) and Zombies (which I can neva b). Naw back to d matter. Make I even check wetin ma Twitter Senator talk
congrats! how much are you collecting??
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Chibabi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
oriyomi96:
congrats! how much are you collecting??
. As many †̥ђǻ†̥ is available
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by chrisblack: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Vicboi1:
I love this man he keeps saying the truth despite he lies at tines i wish he could be the Senate president
what truth is he saying. He loves maturbating is obanikoro ego. Yes India sells at 44 and so what . what did he do when he and PDP together for the past 16 years had the opportunities to change Nigeria for the better. rather he eat as much was he can in NTA. Where he had enough to open is own TV stations.only came out now when they lost to form masses mouth spokesman. They never bother to build refineries. Mind you India subsidise kerosene. We don't refine kerosine in Nigeria like India. For a senator to talk like this without reasoning is funny. What bill has he supported to attract investment into any one of his so called common nonsense he has being preaching .none. He is simply what he his. A man with the face of Obama but with the Brian of obanikoro.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by gbengzyzea(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2016
It is a formidable evidence towards our porous economy deteriorate by them and they should find the solution before things get out of hand
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by lanrejoe10: 3:09am On Jan 27, 2016
a simple problem with a simple solution........let's start importing back from Indian naw..chikena!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by grandstar(m): 4:25am On Jan 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
A simple google would have revealed to morro.n Bruce that india pays subsidy on kerosene.

Government caps kerosene subsidy at Rs 12/litre, LPG at Rs 18/kg

Kerosene through public distribution system (PDS) is sold at Rs 14.96 per litre against the actual cost of Rs 29.91. The difference between the two, Rs 14.95 per litre, is termed as under-recovery or revenue loss.
While the government will provide Rs 12 to meet most of this, the remaining Rs 2.95 will be borne by oil producers ONGC and Oil India Ltd, he said.

One does not need to be a rocket scientist to know that. India recently scrapped diesel subsidies. The man's economics is woeful!
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by michelism(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2016
comos:

in senate everybody can't talk at a time but in twitter everybody can talk at same time.
He is 100% right to air his message through twitter, because millions of Nigerian will have access to his message.

he remains my No. 1 senator

At times I feel Nigerians need to change their mentality. It makes one sick to see this non-common sense twitter-Senator tweets severally to the masses that doesn't possess the power to make a change; the only power we've got is our VOTE which we've exercised alright.
Please tell this man to go and table this matter in the Senate for solution and stop frustrating us. He knows where to go if he really needs solutions; Senate. So why is he tormenting us? He's only inflicting torment and frustration on us as we can't possibly go to the Senate ourselves to table our matter.

Note: What he said is true but I expected a common man to say that and I applaud him not a SENATOR that has the access to the Senate where change can be made.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Chugavey(m): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Ben has always been a loner in that house. He has always been extremely analytical in his argument. So before you exhibit your level of ignoramus consult google for info. #proudlywailer #proudly5%
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2016
annibro:

Don't mind the wailer. Where was he wen their wailing master refused to fix our refineries.
India refine the crude dey import from us while we export crude & IMPORT kerosine

Only idiots won't see reasons to your point.
Nice one.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by comos: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
michelism:

At times I feel Nigerians need to change their mentality. It makes one sick to see this non-common sense twitter-Senator tweets severally to the masses that doesn't possess the power to make a change; the only power we've got is our VOTE which we've exercised alright.
Please tell this man to go and table this matter in the Senate for solution and stop frustrating us. He knows where to go if he really needs solutions; Senate. So why is he tormenting us? He's only inflicting torment and frustration on us as we can't possibly go to the Senate ourselves to table our matter.

Note: What he said is true but I expected a common man to say that and I applaud him not a SENATOR that has the access to the Senate where change can be made.
but the message is passed.
It depends whether you will accept it or not.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by ddeola: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Ben Bruce, go and sit down jo ! What is India doing with the crude they import? Of course Nija exports most of her crude and imports the kerosene, so what are we talking about?
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
olanje:
And this one will say he's using a smartphone, so he's better off criticizing the govt when he's not in the system to you? Bros y swimming against the tides? how pathetic! Werey leleyi fa this like the worst opinion I've ever seen on a public forum. Someone in the govt is criticizing it which is unlike an average naija politcians and u're here spewing menses from ur gutter. u're a genius and your brain is divided into two, the right and the left. in the left nothing is RIGHT and in the right nothing is LEFT
it is unfortunate that I just came back from a 2day ban, if not I would have make sure you Chew that trash you typed up there and excrete it out right in my front.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Mr when last did you watch STV, CHANNELS, AIT OR TVC, you come here and say what's not, i have followed him since, long before he became a senator, he had always had the Common Sense talk going on, that was probably what helped his campaign, Nigerians are always so quick to point fingers and put people down for saying what we all need to hear but when they ask you guys to come and give reasonable opinions, you go quiet, type to bash and put people down, everyone comes out.
oh I see
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Goke7:

na so we see am my brother, the way these politicians deceive Nigerians ehh? just like the one who told us 'he has no shoes' and look at what we got at the end of the day
oh you mean the "ineffectual Buffon" . grin
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

oh I see

and what do you see?
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

and what do you see?
your point
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

your point
hmmmm oh i see
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Dedetwo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
The difference in Kerosene prices between India and Nigeria is due to the fact that Nigeria is a zoo led by irredeemable rapscallions
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
hmmmm oh i see
hey you stealing my line
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by sirthisthickkal: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
hmmmm oh i see
hey you stealing my line
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by oriyomi96(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Chibabi:
. As many †̥ђǻ†̥ is available
hmmmm
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by kettle84(m): 2:46am On Nov 24, 2016
vedaxcool:
Crazy man asking Twitter instead of summoning govt officials to explain. Idiotu!
does he has the power to summon senators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.