Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? (7125 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Short Guys And Big Cassavas / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by cruzita(f): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maxi112:
ole! waiting come make women
boobs and butts make women.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Maxi112: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
cruzita:
boobs and butts make women.
that is free gift of nature
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by kaziblake(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
It depends,why will a short guy marry a short girl..Na toy dey wan born?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol who no like better thing grin grin 6'3 ft ti take over
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Gofwane(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
they are only good for friendzone.
kai!! This girl, you wicked pass delilah wey dey inside the story of samson for bible
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
chai cry Cant we just allow short men wear high heels embarassed
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nche95(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I.m the guy on red cap. I love my height bro
just negodu what you were wearing??
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by DaveHert(m): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Girls and their problems.

them want tall guy as bf/husband (as if the guy go want short girl himself)

Them want guy way get pennis way big reach their hand (if e too big them go come here to complain of how them no fit take am)

Them want guy way fit last 24hrs (because nah glucose dey ehn blood)

Them want guy way fine pass them (go meet ur tailor to saw one for u).

They also want guy way get money pass ritualist (because money dey grow on trees)

And they also want guy way no fat or too slim .... Them want sexy guy.

They also want guy way get skills like messi for bed (u fit defend that bed when ehn come?)

Make u wait wella for that perfect guy, ehn dey road .... When u reach 40 u never still see am u go marry the one way go beat that stupidity out from u.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't hate them. Was with a 5'7'' guy for 3 years. Even gus the same height as me - it doesn't bother me.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by samuelUMOH(m): 3:22am On Jan 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
embarassedim just of average height so i cant marry a short guy ..
that is what many ladies normally say that keep in 30plus
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by samuelUMOH(m): 3:22am On Jan 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
embarassedim just of average height so i cant marry a short guy ..
that is what many ladies normally say that keep them in 30plus .hmmm.If d short guy is successful they will ve rethink
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by samuelUMOH(m): 3:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Same here embarassed
that what ladies normally say until they clock 30
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by samuelUMOH(m): 3:26am On Jan 27, 2016
DaveHert:
Girls and their problems.

them want tall guy as bf/husband (as if the guy go want short girl himself)

Them want guy way get pennis way big reach their hand (if e too big them go come here to complain of how them no fit take .

Make u wait wella for that perfect guy, ehn dey road .... When u reach 40 u never still see am u go marry the one way go beat that stupidity out from u.
hmm u said it all
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by samuelUMOH(m): 3:28am On Jan 27, 2016
3 kinds of men to avoid _A Drunkard ,hot tempered and Womanizer
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by samuelUMOH(m): 3:29am On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
It depends,why will a short guy marry a short girl..Na toy dey wan born?
depend on what ma
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't hate them with a passion....
We don't.

I used to not be into short or even average height guys but lately eh.... My taste has turned to something else embarassed

However, I think who you are willing to date and who u are willing to marry are two completely different things.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Nche95:
just negodu what you were wearing??
what is wrong with that attire?
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nche95(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
what is wrong with that attire?
use your tongue and count your teeth..
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Nche95:
use your tongue and count your teeth..
abeg shift one side make I see better people.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2016
De first guy i ever fell in love wit, was very sort, and i on the other hand am very tall. He loved me soooo much, and i loved him too. I was very young den, and wen i was with him,i was nt shy at all, until my house mates started mocking us. Dey wud laugh and make jokes abt us. I was very young so other people's opinion meant something to me. I broke up with him bcoz of dat,n dat hurt him soo much.i went on to date a guy he knew,dat guy also looked down on my short ex and wud make fun of him wen he and i wud just chill.dis tall guy was cute bt had a bad heart.he treated me like shit and used to abuse me as well.i started missing my short boo bt he was already taken.so ladies, open yo eyes well ooo
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nche95(m): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
abeg shift one side make I see better people.
better pikin. look at ur dp too....
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Nche95:
better pikin. look at ur dp too....
you have never told me exactly what was wrong with my senator wears and red cap. In case you don't know I dress responsibly and people especially the female folks admire me a lot. So I don't know what you are taking about.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by 7footre(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
O lawd! You are wickedness personified cheesy
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by CaroLyner(f): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2016
7footre:
O lawd! You are wickedness personified cheesy
IKR? cheesy
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:

God his watching u with wide angle lens no b him create dem
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by alexikem(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
If dem de sing bend-low bend-low 4 church dem no go bend because naturally they are low
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by 7footre(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
IKR? cheesy
Raii!! grin
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by lacasera14(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
I don't hate them....undecided

As a matter of fact, I could date them...Buh I'd never Marry one!

Else, Our generations would be A bunch of Little "Kelvin Hart" Slash Aki n pawpaw...I'm barely 5.5ft...lipsrsealed

short girls too de worry like you, de give people bad advice everywhere for nairaland. You'll marry a short man IJN
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by lacasera14(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2016
I've deduced one thing from all this comments above me, they don't hate them but can't date them either except the mega rich short guys. One minute of silence for all the broke short guys.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2016
lacasera14:
short girls too de worry like you, de give people bad advice everywhere for nairaland. You'll marry a short man IJN
gringringrin
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Same here embarassed
thats what they all say till they start going for shiloh..(I no talk anything o) but i have a feeling very soon girls wud be begging guys to marry them.,with what is happening around d world.,e.g Eritrea,kenya,japan,and very soon nigeria(guys no get chill these days)
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Oahray: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
tommychow:

Guy! Girls MAINLY live for the crowd. They're moved way too easily by the opinions of society. If a babe truly falls in love with a short friend, she'll by all means fight her feelings because of the social stigma (especially her friends). One of the main reasons they'll die to have a rich nigga... WHAT SOCIETY THINKS, WHAT FRIENDS THINK, WHAT FAM THINKS.

Impress a babe's friends, she's most likely yours. In fact, that's my most guaranteed play of coming outta friendzone. Make her friends laugh, watch her second-guess friendzoning your ass. You don't need to take it to God in prayer.
very true. Humans generally have herd mentality but girls own too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And My Bestie / Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] / Damn! This Thing Is Fire!!! If You're Not Doing This, You're Crazy [PIX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.