Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094265 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
edimolu:
Harddon i must commend you on this thread as u have impacted us with so much knowledge in the world of relationships,

Still reading your posts though...but am troubled with this particular question dis girl i just met few days ago asked me.....have taken her out like 3 times , gone to her place like twice but i hav never broughg up the question for her to com to my place....nd yes back to the question she asked....she looked at me in the eyes and was like " what do u really want from me".....i dint even know wat to say cos i wasnt expectin such que from her....all i could do was ask her d same question....i feel like am into her though but i have nt in anyway made that obvs.....in such questions waht reply is best to give.....thanks man

Ouch! He ducked! Ouch! Blown away!
Though u tried by holding ur own n not asking her out!

U beta speed up your reading because we have treated this exact situation before! Wit so many replies.

BTw, they ask u dis wen u least expect so as to put u off balance n make u go asking them out n thereafter, owing ur bAlls! This is d meaning of that question:

U kinda kul to hang out wit n im kinda beginning to like u, but i want to be sure u r for real or u just here for d BnBnP( B00bs n B00ty n Pvssy) , fvckboys that wud profess luv @ first sight to get a lil som som

Her; what do you want from me

Me: wrong question, the quetion should rather read "why r you spending time wit me?

Her: ok, why r u spending time wit me?

Me: i noticed u luv me so much n i decided to come chEck u out if id like u. Give u d chance to impress me. Today, u sing for me, God help u if u cant! Cos r/ship wudnt work if u cant. Now im all ears

See? U switched it, n eventually turned it on her! So instead of u trying to impress her by asking her out, u turn it arnd ,let her impress u

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tripleking64(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
I need chatting tips boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2017
tripleking64:
I need chatting tips boss

Lol, loads of them on our Whatsapp group.

Mail datingdrill@gmail.com for info
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tripleking64(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Lol, loads of them on our Whatsapp group.

Mail datingdrill@gmail.com for info

have received d instruction, but d whatsapp group starts on April first ......I need d tips asap ... wanna give her(d gurl) a chance to have me

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SolidGenius(m): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Boss Harddon don't u think a Facebook group would be more efficient. I know this because I have seen first hand what going through buried messages/post is like, frequent notifications, and the hassles of keeping everything in order - everybody wants something they could go back to as reference. A Facebook page would be easier for you to write a drill or a Facebook note, and we all could post comments on them. Finally every member could post a question and get their answers easily, and also reduces duplicate questions. Well this is just a suggestion, what do you think
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2017
SolidGenius:
Boss Harddon don't u think a Facebook group would be more efficient. I know this because I have seen first hand what going through buried messages/post is like, frequent notifications, and the hassles of keeping everything in order - everybody wants something they could go back to as reference. A Facebook page would be easier for you to write a drill or a Facebook note, and we all could post comments on them. Finally every member could post a question and get their answers easily, and also reduces duplicate questions. Well this is just a suggestion, what do you think

Kul suggestion but we r working on our blog. Fb wudnt meet d projection we hv for these

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SolidGenius(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Kul suggestion but we r working on our blog. Fb wudnt meet d projection we hv for these
Alright, that already answered all my concerns
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by edimolu(m): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2017
lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Ouch! He ducked! Ouch! Blown away!
Though u tried by holding ur own n not asking her out!

U beta speed up your reading because we have treated this exact situation before! Wit so many replies.

BTw, they ask u dis wen u least expect so as to put u off balance n make u go asking them out n thereafter, owing ur bAlls! This is d meaning of that question:

U kinda kul to hang out wit n im kinda beginning to like u, but i want to be sure u r for real or u just here for d BnBnP( B00bs n B00ty n Pvssy) , fvckboys that wud profess luv @ first sight to get a lil som som

Her; what do you want from me

Me: wrong question, the quetion should rather read "why r you spending time wit me?

Her: ok, why r u spending time wit me?

Me: i noticed u luv me so much n i decided to come chEck u out if id like u. Give u d chance to impress me. Today, u sing for me, God help u if u cant! Cos r/ship wudnt work if u cant. Now im all ears

See? U switched it, n eventually turned it on her! So instead of u trying to impress her by asking her out, u turn it arnd ,let her impress u

Hey Boss, you got mail.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2017
iykizzy:

Hey Boss, you got mail.

Kindly send to datingdrill@gmail.com

Nl mail is a circus.

@ ALL, kindly post all your relationship general questions here, unless ofcos, it requires special considerations n Privacy.
Make it easy for every1.

Also, most of these questions hv been answered here already, People book flight , pay hotel bills n treament costs to india n advanced countries to cure ailments and here we are, so many are too lazy to read up 1-60 pages of a thread that have the potential of turning their lives arround and solving one of the most challenging aspect of a man's life!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 16:

GURL TYPES/GRADES

DRILL NUGGET 17:

BLEND D BLISS..... CLOWN NOT

DRILL NUGGET 18:

BE EXPERIENCED/BALANCED

DRILL NUGGET 19:

LEARN LINES, RHYMES, PEOTRY, AT LEAST ONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, IF YOU CAN, SING!

DRILL NUGGET 15:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 15:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

have it at the back of your mind that so long this is life and you cannot possibly, to a high degree certainty, tell if some1 would like your personality or not, rejection would come.

it would do you a world of good therefore, to live ready, develop a thick skin.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

have it at the back of your mind that so long this is life and you cannot possibly to a high degree, certainty, tell if some1 would like your personality or not, rejection would come.

it would do you a world of good therefore, to live ready, develop a thick skin.

Rejection True my eyes is when u cudnt connect wit a potential soft soul because
1. From your End: You put the wrong foot forward, didnt say d right words( didnt mix d portion well), got tongue tied or beauty Brain Blocked. Lack confidence, wrong body language, voice tone, eye contact. Dingy appearance, brown smelly teeth/body, unkempt life, sweat soaked shirt , unpolished/worn out shoes etc

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

Rejection True my eyes is when u cudnt connect wit a potential soft soul because
1. From your End: You put the wrong foot forward, didnt say d right words( didnt mix d portion well), got tongue tied or beauty Brain Blocked. Lack confidence, wrong body language, voice tone, eye contact. Dingy appearance, brown smelly teeth/body, unkempt life, sweat soaked shirt , unpolished/worn out shoes etc

You should know ladies absorb fine tiny details like they are made of blotted paper, @ a glance. They can pick that dirty nails, shy eyes, bulging jrod n any other crazy thing u can tink off !

They profile you wit these details @ a blink.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

You should know ladies absorb fine tiny details like they are made of blotted paper, @ a glance. They can pick that dirty nails, shy eyes, bulging jrod n any other crazy thing u can tink off !

They profile you wit these details @ a blink.

This cud lead them to wano roll @ ur lil gimmicks or flip @ ur wholesome flop
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

DONT be a player! There are too many things for you to achieve in lyf than wasting cos of som BnB, breaking ladies hearts in ur wake.

Have one Rose, but many flowers u nid not touch( they keep d Rose in check n keep u balanced cos over familiarity n been there everytime witout challenge, smoother d fun, d attration n grace. All flowers must learn @ d very beginnin that they r in ur fzone(subtly), u aint down for morning serious cos u r hooked) only men can pull this

LOL..
if only guys can understand...!

Wsting some of my precious time back then doing all the work,..!

IT would have been the best if I had known this drills...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

lets unravel the riddle

1) DO YOU HAVE A GURL

POSSIBLE RESPONSES:

1) if she ask this while u guys r hanging out physically, make a surprise face with a queer smile , if it is tru chat, use the surprise emoticon followed by a crooked smile.... And say:

How can u ask a tall , dark n handsome guy with broad shoulders n abs if he has a gurl?
I don't have a gurl, I have gurls! One for each day of the week....

If she ask : so what r u doing with her? Reply her with : well, my Saturday just became vacant because Saturday Boo travelled out for her masters! Told her already I don't do longDistR/ship n parted ways with her so I don't go cheating on her while she is gone.
We r currently taking application to fill that void. grin

2) or say; I'm I not too hawt not to have a gurl? Then proceed and show her ur puffed muscle , stand up n pretend u wano pull up ur top so she can check out ur abs .... By the time she is laughing so hard, she wud forget

3) or say, You have been trying to have one but they r all too interested in sex @ first sight! And u just stop taking their calls thereafter, hope u wudnt be like them? grin cheesy

4) or say : No, I am a virgin, I don't want anybody that wud come and take my virginity without my conscent !

5) Or make funny faces n say..... My heart is too big for one gurl to carry! You wano kill her?

6) or simply say yes and start Describing her.... Yes i mean start describing the she that just asked the question now! grin

Like; she got tiny eyes, small mouth, big nose, wears cup size 38a bra(this must be a fact! U must learn all bra sizes out there! ) yea i know its kinda small but i manage it, she can be a pain in the as3 sometimes but what can I do.. She always thinks I'm cheating on her cos I'm so handsome ......

These are some of the lines I personally use n still use!
I used that number one yesterday, now we r talking dirty, we r meeting next week Friday n guess what? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
HARDDON:

2. From her end: she isnt just in d right frame of mind, hurrying somewhere, lacks sense of homour, you physically aint her type( inconsequencial wit Djuans), greedy grass, spoilt brat, socially inbalanced etc

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by preciousmaro: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boss, there is this gal, while chatting with ha and using my humor tips, all she relies is "lol" and Dats all, sometimes I just end the chat, I don't just know what to do, already giving up on ha
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
HARDDON:

2. From her end: she isnt just in d right frame of mind, hurrying somewhere, lacks sense of homour, you physically aint her type( inconsequencial wit Djuans), greedy grass, spoilt brat, socially inbalanced etc

Did you a mail yesterday and also another this morning, Sir Harddon.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Samalabz:

Did you a mail yesterday and also another this morning, Sir Harddon.

alright, we would get there. hang on

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
HARDDON:

alright, we would get there. hang on

Oga boss, you are yet to reply my mail. It's been two weeks sha. I just re-sent it.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oh my God!!!! Harddon, you are the boss. I followed your drills and stopped calling the babe, now she has been disturbing me with calls, she calls every Now and then and i don't pick her calls. This is some1 i always call everyday for atleast 1 hour that don't regard my calls. I want to call her next week, please how do i go about it.

Like some questions she'll ask, like

1) You've forgotten me abi?

2) You have gotten a new girl abi?

3) You don't want me again abi?

PLEASE my Chairman HARDDON da boss. Please help me please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
preciousmaro:
Boss, there is this gal, while chatting with ha and using my humor tips, all she relies is "lol" and Dats all, sometimes I just end the chat, I don't just know what to do, already giving up on ha

Chatting is cheap, so is whatsapp calls( I usually use these when i have left a LON)

you need to change your strategy not her.

Call, let her hear your voice.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live on Sat 1st of April 2017, we rolling hawt, we rolling fresh! Holding nothing back, Unleashed! You cant afford to miss out!
dare to dream? mail: datingdrill@gmail.com for general info.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
magikalz:

Oga boss, you are yet to reply my mail. It's been two weeks sha. I just re-sent it.

have you gotten a reply now?

cos i think we have replied all
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kelechi17(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
I need female friends within ph Watsapp me on 08162490179
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kelechi17(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
I need female friends within ph Watsapp me on 08162400179
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
kelechi17:
I need female friends within ph Watsapp me on 08162490179

lol! Kelechi? are you hY? it is not only female friends you wud get, you would get gay friends! cheesy

Read the thread title

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Betmaster3:
Oh my God!!!! Harddon, you are the boss. I followed your drills and stopped calling the babe, now she has been disturbing me with calls, she calls every Now and then and i don't pick her calls. This is some1 i always call everyday for atleast 1 hour that don't regard my calls. I want to call her next week, please how do i go about it.

Like some questions she'll ask, like

1) You've forgotten me abi?

2) You have gotten a new girl abi?

3) You don't want me again abi?

PLEASE my Chairman HARDDON da boss. Please help me please.

lol Betmaster? why are you screaming like a lady that is about to cUm? cheesy cheesy

kul rave reviews by the way.

I would have time to answer you leta @ night.
remind me

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fabulous2000(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
xup boss.... page 100 and still counting ...gud job boss..... got this gal in my area....d day I ask 4 her number she denied me and afterwards I didn't ask her again cos of drills I've been getting here....we continue to talk normal.....after some days she ask me to call my number for her and she flash me wit it.... am confused..... I think she is somehow attracted to me..... Wot Is d next step..... pls reply asap......

meanwhile looking forward to starting d whatsapp group live on April 1st

cc: Harddon
: all other gurus around

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Theflint1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Baba abeg add me. I don send mail to you.
HARDDON:
Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live on Sat 1st of April 2017, we rolling hawt, we rolling fresh! Holding nothing back, Unleashed! You cant afford to miss out!
dare to dream? mail: datingdrill@gmail.com for general info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.