Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096219 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Ladies are of different sizes, shapes and colours. Of different Physical endowment levels and social status. however, sisters under same cloak of flesh

Ride on boss, please don't get distracted by all this derailers and skanky detractors.. Who think they know what's up while they still learning how to suck their mama's breast.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZYZZA:
I chatted with her on sunday, I made some funny and teasing jokes which I think made her laugh because she always replies with "funny you or LOL ". And I also found out from my cousin (who is in the same uni as I am) that she is schooling in the same uni. Now an looking for a better way to ask her if we could met up. Though she has not asked me who I am or how I got her number and I have not introduced my self. what do. You think HARDDON

@ bolded, dont do it gee! Too much too soon.
Why u wano kill d fun b4 we even begin?

Make sure u deploy ur blue cells all over her heart to replace her red blood cells first!
Chat, call , be unpredictable , dynamic not forgeting fun jabs. Let her be d one to wish for a meet. While @ it, meet others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
walafah:
Yet to verify and bond word

Did u send a mail?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
HARDDON:
for all who dont know,

Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live on Sat 22nd of April 2017, we rolling hawt, we rolling fresh! Holding nothing back, Unleashed! You cant afford to miss out!
dare to dream? mail: datingdrill@gmail.com for general info.

All other confidential messages shld be sent here too cos Nland mail is a circus and i rarely see them

Daz whatz up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barneystinson(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:
barneystinson wow!

What a thrill read! N your ecomium is gut splitting , balls bursting ! Lol cool

Everything here is pure experience. Live!

Foriegn reads dont drive it home like this! they r all adapted to their terrain, but this? This is home stuff brewed by a home hand.

N that ur convo? Top notch!
I cudnt hv dont it any beta! Felt like i was reading one of my classic encounters cool
Was jolted to reality though wen u stated i know what i was doing.

Kul stuff.

More inputs gee

Three words: Real recognise real.

@bolded, I'm very honoured but like John the Baptist said of the Messiah, the straps of the Don's sandals I am not worthy to untie, let alone draw comparisons with! smiley

Pls do not relent in your quest to teach the male folk the ways of men.

By way of update, I still haven't physically met with the babe I told you guys about but it's a done deal. WhatsApp chats, phone calls, video calls etc. every other day of the week (as my schedule permits, of course).

Here's an excerpt from one of our chats:

Me: Morning. Slept well?
Her: Yeah. Was so tired. Had to sleep yesterday.
Me. I imagined so. Pele.
Her: Thanks. But what were you doing yesterday? Where were you sef?
Me: I went out to buy some bread. Then I realised a champions league game was on, so I caught the second half of it.
Her: And you couldn't leave it to attend to me. Well-done. (She had called while I was watching the game and I told her I was busy)
Me: That's a girlfriend privilege. You know this already. wink
Her: I am a girl who is your friend. So that equals I'm your girlfriend. Does that not suffice?
Me: Nope. Until you properly become one.
Her: Fine!
Me: So let me make you my girlfriend. Let me make your dream come true. wink
Her: Lol. Or is it your dreams that will come true? Just say it as it is. I won't laugh at you or make yanga for you.
Me: Lol. If I went after you, you wouldn't laugh or 'make yanga' for me. You'd be too busy trying to find your footing as you fall.
Her: grin grin grin That find my footing while I fall. You are funny!
Me: You like funny abi?
Her: Yes.
Me: The funny thing is you're trying to find your footing as we speak... and I haven't even gone after you yet. cool

And she fired back as usual...

So, you can pick up the obvious hint @ the bolded response. It's only a matter of time now until we physically meet and consummate this relationship.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2017
I guess dis will b My 1st time of saying my success story.
Still on dat gal I was talking about who was calling me sweetheart.
After I applied ur Drills on her at first it wasn't as effective till now. I
gave her challenges, n Kip tellin her how oda gals are attracted to
me. Dis began to spike her interest n she was askin if I had a girl
frnd but as usual neva gave her a direct ans.
I made her wash my clothes, cook for me ,Infact I have never called her
wit my Airtym she has been d 1 calling.

Harddon, what do you have to say about investment?
cos I think a girl investing in me can increase attraction.

I was unpredictable, playing hard to get n was always accusing her of
falling In luv n even told her to pay my groom price n b fast abt it
cos Rachel may chance her with me using cocky and funny(she can't
contain her laughter) . Lately she has started saying that I'm a fun
guy to b wit dat she likes my character (thanks to u Harddon)
After she resumed from d Easter break, she came to my room
around 5 a.m(my room mate open d door for her while I was sleeping ). She just came n slept on my bed she end up waking me up.
I cracked her up by saying she missed me so much dat she can't wait to
see me wen day break. So she was surprised dat I never called her after
she went 4 d break , n dat  wen she called I didn't pick n never
bothered to call her back, dat we are going to fight . Bt I gave d
lame excuse dat I was busy n she was like even her. Lately I feeling kind of bored cos I ain't missing her.
How do I keep things interesting n not being boring cos we live in
same compound n she sees me every day Hw do I give her d gift of
missing me?

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Kalatium:

I guess dis will b My 1st time of saying my success story.
Still on dat gal I was talking about who was calling me sweetheart.
After I applied ur Drills on her at first it wasn't as effective till now. I
gave her challenges, n Kip tellin her how oda gals are attracted to
me. Dis began to spike her interest n she was askin if I had a girl
frnd but as usual neva gave her a direct ans.
I made her wash my clothes, cook for me ,Infact I have never called her
wit my Airtym she has been d 1 calling.

Harddon, what do you have to say about investment?
cos I think a girl investing in me can increase attraction.

I was unpredictable, playing hard to get n was always accusing her of
falling In luv n even told her to pay my groom price n b fast abt it
cos Rachel may chance her with me using cocky and funny(she can't
contain her laughter) . Lately she has started saying that I'm a fun
guy to b wit dat she likes my character (thanks to u Harddon)
After she resumed from d Easter break, she came to my room
around 5 a.m(my room mate open d door for her while I was sleeping ). She just came n slept on my bed she end up waking me up.
I cracked her up by saying she missed me so much dat she can't wait to
see me wen day break. So she was surprised dat I never called her after
she went 4 d break , n dat  wen she called I didn't pick n never
bothered to call her back, dat we are going to fight . Bt I gave d
lame excuse dat I was busy n she was like even her. Lately I feeling kind of bored cos I ain't missing her.
How do I keep things interesting n not being boring cos we live in
same compound n she sees me every day Hw do I give her d gift of
missing me?
you started your story like a real gee but ended like a cry baby undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by walafah(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

Did u send a mail?
Yes I did yesterday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

Did u send a mail?

Sent you a mail
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
temi4fash:

Sent you a mail

all mail have been responded to. we are on stand by now because we want all mail issues cleared btw now and 12 noon 2morow in preparation for our 6pm kick off

walafah:

Yes I did yesterday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Samalabz:

Ride on boss, please don't get distracted by all this derailers and skanky detractors.. Who think they know what's up while they still learning how to suck their mama's breast.

No, kids and warped minds cant detract me. the only thing that can is when i realize that these drills aint of help to some one out there no more.

I set out with a goal and that must be achieved. cool

we roll on, gallantly we sail

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GEExclusive: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

No, kids and warped minds cant detract me. the only thing that can is when i realize that these drills aint of help to some one out there no more.

I set out with a goal and that must be achieved. cool

we roll on, gallantly we sail

But I can distract you shey
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:

But I can distract you shey

GEExclusive go away, my hands are currently so full.

while at it, snap out of the sexy luv you have for me, dont wano hear i broke anybody's heart without even touching them angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GEExclusive: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

GEExclusive go away, my hands are currently so full. tongue

while at it, snap out of the sexy luv you have for me, dont wano hear i broke anybody's heart without even touching them angry

For your dreams abi.

I'm presently laying on hubby's chest while typing this.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:
For your dreams abi.

I'm presently laying on hubby's chest while typing this.

@bolded 1, be a lady and say what has been eating ur heart up. who knows, if you are convincing enough, I might just create a lil space.

@ bolded 2, you havent been able to afford a BF, it's a man?
.......more like a client angry

11 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GEExclusive: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

@bolded 1, be a lady and say what has been eating ur heart up. who knows, if you are convincing enough, I might just create a lil space.

@ bolded 2, you havent been able to afford a BF, it's a man?
.......more like a client angry

Go sit down, man
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:

Go sit down, man

agh, how do you live with yourself? if u cant hold a casual convo, an intelligent one is strictly off limits. embarassed

#nowbeGoneIdontDoCheapServes

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GEExclusive: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

agh, how do you live with yourself? if u hold a casual convo, an intelligent one is strictly off limits. embarassed

#nowbeGoneIdontDoCheapServes
HARDDON, wetin you want from me self
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
GEExclusive:

HARDDON, wetin you want from me self

You cant afford it

Besides, you are NOT my type

#SoBeGoNe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by GEExclusive: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

You cant afford it Besides, you are NOT my type
#SoBeGoNe
I just dey laugh o. But hobby must hear this
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
@ Kalatium

there are people who live in same house yet dont see each other until weekends.

Make urself unavailable.

u sound like you are failing in luv with her already? luv makes the heart weak my friend. it clears your head of all them challenging fun jabs and u go blank unless of cos you have mastered your emotions.

no matter what you do, every convo u have, you must make fun of her. stay in charge.

did you see her naked? angry

what ever you chose to do , dont forget my warnings about home chicken.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Harddon filled and accepted..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
HARDDON:

You cant afford it

Besides, you are NOT my type

#SoBeGoNe

Lol ouchhh!! That hit home so hard! cry grin

Girls be so quick to ask what you want from them like they hold sum key, smh grin lol dat only works on weak boys not real men cheesy smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hi, My Story Is a lil bit Complex
I hv been forming Mr. Nice guy for a while .....
After going through a post by xxxteddyxxx, I decided to abandon dat and i followed the tips couple with the one in diz thread to get a girl, I met online. in matter of weekz, diz chick was all over me disturbing me with calls etc. i carefully followed d tips. We where so intimate we kissed and had romance. @ d begining without finding out if i had a gf or not diz girl allowed me go intimate with her but stuggled wen it comes 2 d main deal grin. on d next visit she allowed me 2 have access but I was not ready( NO cd, u understand wat i mean didnt trust d girl).
After Finding Out dat I had broke up with my gf, she now said i cant do d main deal if we re not dating. I clearly told her I was Not in a haste 2 rush in2 anoda relationship she still didnt allow me 2 do d main deal On d ground dat we rev not dating.
Now we re dating she is now bringing d topic of no s b4 marriage. A day came I insisted and used force on her but wen i saw her tears, i was instantly turned off and couldnot do anytin.
Since den She hv been Giving me attitude, she even say she prefer her man 2 go out and hv sex outside than 2 hv sex with her.
Bro wat can i do now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Samalabz:

Lol ouchhh!! That hit home so hard! cry grin

Girls be so quick to ask what you want from them like they hold sum key, smh grin lol dat only works on weak boys not real men cheesy smiley

angry
She so boring i cud feel my mind whiling away fallow.

Avoid this kinda lady guys, so dumb they cant keep a convo flowing.
So razz, they can flow gud Eng angry

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mikelcole:
Hi, My Story Is a lil bit Complex
I hv been forming Mr. Nice guy for a while .....
After going through a post by xxxteddyxxx, I decided to abandon dat and i followed the tips couple with the one in diz thread to get a girl, I met online. in matter of weekz, diz chick was all over me disturbing me with calls etc. i carefully followed d tips. We where so intimate we kissed and had romance. @ d begining without finding out if i had a gf or not diz girl allowed me go intimate with her but stuggled wen it comes 2 d main deal grin. on d next visit she allowed me 2 have access but I was not ready( NO cd, u understand wat i mean didnt trust d girl).
After Finding Out dat I had broke up with my gf, she now said i cant do d main deal if we re not dating. I clearly told her I was Not in a haste 2 rush in2 anoda relationship she still didnt allow me 2 do d main deal On d ground dat we rev not dating.
Now we re dating she is now bringing d topic of no s b4 marriage. A day came I insisted and used force on her but wen i saw her tears, i was instantly turned off and couldnot do anytin.
Since den She hv been Giving me attitude, she even say she prefer her man 2 go out and hv sex outside than 2 hv sex with her.
Bro wat can i do now

Smh!
N that is how she manipulated u into submission ! Gurls la badt! N she is still manipulting u cos of some useless cleff inbtw her legs n ur inability to think clearly cos Jrod wano ride!
She knows u guys aint dating. Its only u doing d dating thingy. She is just here for d goodies.

To mar it all, u try to force ur way into a gurl that isnt digging ur style? Dude?!

Wake up from ur slumber n start ignoring her. Infact, cut al com lines. Go out there n meet others.

But ur main issue isnt gurls but u! Jrod is ur main issue. Not untill u learn to control it, u aint ready 4 any lady just yet. it might ruin ur life!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mimzyy(f): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tomorrow is the d-day cheesy grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
HARDDON:

Mmmmm, got it downloaded, wud go tru it soon! If it isn't worth d stress, I wud hv ur balls for keeps grin
Btw, tell us ur tale . whatz d worse u ever done grin
happy weekend bro
pls hw did u download this book cos I've been trying to?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2017
The game is on the line...
You're down by one point with seconds left on the clock. You have the ball and the pressure is all on you to make the winning shot.
Your team is counting on you...
The crowd is counting on you...
Can you handle the pressure and make it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Ustec:

The game is on the line...
You're down by one point with seconds left on the clock. You have the ball and the pressure is all on you to make the winning shot.
Your team is counting on you...
The crowd is counting on you...
Can you handle the pressure and make it?

Then u got distracted by some huge bo0bs that popped out of a bra cos d keeper was jumping up n down in cheering excitement! N blam! An opponent stole d ball n had a 3pointer!
grin grin cheesy tongue

Oh wondering fine mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.