Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1099515 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 11, 2017
Culin:

Not really rough character. But someone who has a will of his own.

; D...abi......I jos dy imagine u n Obaseki(Rough character) in za oda rum grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
Culin:

Not really rough character. But someone who has a will of his own.

You actually did know what a real woman want..!
one cool origin and a point for thatgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:24am On May 12, 2017
Prinsola:
Hello guys, thrs has been this girl that we've known each other for some while nd it's been a while we saw each other last. The last time I called her, I told her to come over to my place and she agreed bt she said I'm gonna pay for her transport fare. Is it right or not for me to do that and if not, how do I tell her I'm not gonna pay for it without her changing her mind.

For a start, what do u want with her?
Cos tru intuition/experience, i can tell that she either wants you for keeps or FFB. N she came to this conclusion wit d way u hv been relating wit her.
Ladies are mostly scalar quantities, u give em direction either knowing or unknowing

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tripleking64(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2017
Prinsola:
Hello guys, thrs has been this girl that we've known each other for some while nd it's been a while we saw each other last. The last time I called her, I told her to come over to my place and she agreed bt she said I'm gonna pay for her transport fare. Is it right or not for me to do that and if not, how do I tell her I'm not gonna pay for it without her changing her mind.

gee .... you getting you balls or being d boss... doesn't mean you shouldn't do what's necessary ... you asked her to come to you house and she requested for tfare .. giving her d tfare doesn't make you a nice guy .. guess DON would have given her d tfare without losing his ballz.... Don d bahd guy said it's push and pull ...... though some baes don't request for tfare

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ANIEXTY(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:

There's this female friend of mine in my church i'm intrested in, she's cute and her beauty draw guys to her, she calls me sweet names like: 'my love' 'sweetheart' e.t.c(which she also call other guys too even in my presence),she calls me on phone, sometimes we chat on F.B, she always tells me that i'm handsome and that she values me. she is close to me that some people even think we're datting while we are not (yet).
We were standing together one day after church service, and she was flirtting with another guy, and i said jokingly "you're standing with me and you're calling another guy"

so she asked me *with a low tone*"are you jealouse ?" which i said yes.
(hope say i no fuckup hereq oo!)
I like her but i'm afraid of being friendzonned.
How should i go about this please ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

There's this female friend of mine in my church i'm intrested in, she's cute and her beauty draw guys to her, she calls me sweet names like: 'my love' 'sweetheart' e.t.c(which she also call other guys too even in my presence),she calls me, sometimes we chat on F.B, she always tells me that i'm handsome and that she values me. she is close to me that some people even think we're datting while we are not (yet).

What's her FB name? grin attach her no. Too
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:43pm On May 12, 2017
Why Be a king when you can be a goD?

......GloryIsaac Siggy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:
Why Be a king when you can be a goD?
......N siggy
Huh?..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 2:55pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 1B

WHY ARE NICE GUYS BORING?

Cos they have no Life of their own! they put the happiness of ladies above theirs and let Jrod and emotions rule them at will!

and as the Ladies would put it: they are just too PREDICTABLE!
MAY DAY! MAY DAY!! MAY DAY !!!

Boss... I tot I knew a couple of tins abt dating n all until I saw dis thread ...
d realization dt I was a novice was like a hard-on punch to the stomach....

Well av read n av made strides..

Bt I nid ur help.. pardon me if I type too long...

Abt a 2weeks ago met some gal on a forum..She was on holiday in Paris nw back in Nigeria tho... Tins took off n using Wat u taught me I completely floored her.. I think u Wld av bn very proud of me... grin

Got her saying tins like “Am so glad I met u" on the very first tym we chatted ..
I was funny, bossy in a cute way , withdrawn etc..

Bottomline is she likes me a lot ,said so herself ...All dis chat has bn on whatsapp...

Now I feel like I shld move tins 4wad.. Bt I can't seem to figure Hw to go Abt dt ...Nid ur very xpert opinion n solution...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:02pm On May 12, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Huh?..

Yes! Itz ur siggy! I was thinking where i saw that, cudnt place it so I called u N grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

There's this female friend of mine in my church i'm intrested in, she's cute and her beauty draw guys to her, she calls me sweet names like: 'my love' 'sweetheart' e.t.c(which she also call other guys too even in my presence),she calls me on phone, sometimes we chat on F.B, she always tells me that i'm handsome and that she values me. she is close to me that some people even think we're datting while we are not (yet).
We were standing together one day after church service, and she was flirtting with another guy, and i said jokingly "you're standing with me and you're calling another guy"

guy those kind of gals are manipulative in nature,they feeds and get satisfaction frm attention of da male folks.

Is those with balls dat can get this kind of gals easily.she have already shape and manipulate u already. 2 bad.

How can u even admite being jealousy? sad sad dat really suck bro

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:

Yes! Itz ur siggy! I was thinking where i saw that, cudnt place it so I called u N grin

Alright Bro.... No probs, shaa keep updating the thread smiley #SilentObserver #SincePageOne #Works!
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:53pm On May 12, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
From page 0-123, now we're here. grin
Even when I had exams d next morning, I still came here to take my normal dose.
Boss HardDon, may you never become d SoftOne.
Ma ballz are intact now, I snatched it baq from dah creature with tiny legs( I. Wonder how dah small thing got my 2 big balls initially) cheesy
If you pass ma area, holla me to get your packaged packages. cool

cool

@ packaged packages, wire them wirelessly to my offshore account. I hate paying taxes grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:09pm On May 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

You dont have to look too far to feel d fzone gee!
U are gallantly swiming it in n she so tottaly have your balls.

We call this type FLOATING SPONGE! They are totally manipulative n non comital. They luv guys they can easily control n can be bedding 5 @ a time with each of them bliving itz just them in her life. They bliv d sweet name calling of other guys is just her nature. If only they know!
Best you can get out of her is FFB. Dont hurt your heart by going deep gee. you started it all wrongly.

N that answer u gave about ur been jealous is the worst i have come across this century! angry

Start ignoring her chats, reduce ur time out, meet others, read up d thread n learn to start taking charge of convo. She is lording it ova u mehn! Arrrhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

Boss... I tot I knew a couple of tins abt dating n all until I saw dis thread ...

Abt a 2weeks ago met some gal on a forum..She was on holiday in Paris nw back in Nigeria tho... Tins took off n using Wat u taught me I completely floored her.. I think u Wld av bn very proud of me... grin

Got her saying tins like “Am so glad I met u" on the very first tym we chatted ..

Bottomline is she likes me a lot ,said so herself ...All dis chat has bn on whatsapp...

Now I feel like I shld move tins 4wad.. Bt I can't seem to figure Hw to go Abt dt ...Nid ur very xpert opinion n solution...

cool cool cool

Dont just go losing ur balls cos of her praise! Make sure u swing then around n hv a fun jab wit them always.

She: i'm glad i met you!
Me: wow, some1 has fallen so deeply in luv with me oooo, help ! Medics! Paramedics!

Lol

She: i like you alot
Me: i know. Its written all over your face, smile n eyes. I have, without moving a muscle, stolen some1's heart! cheesy

As to d way forward, we have treated GETTING PHYSICAL B4. Read it up.
One thing i keep repeating here is:

Always define what u want from any lady u just met within your heart . Once u do this, all your convo, voice tone, body language n everything should ooze this singular message even without u saying nada.

Once u do this, u avoid running into stales n boring silence n seamlessly achieve that aim.

Average guys apply d scatter gun syndrome, fails to give distinc direction n hence gets fzoned.

SENSE PILL 103:

If you dont consciously sow Sweet Corn, wild tears would grow for nature abhors a vacuum.

.........Don

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
thesuave10:

What's her FB name? grin attach her no. Too

OVER SAVAGE DY WORRY DIS GUY grin

1 gulder 4 u.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:

cool

@ packaged packages, wire them wirelessly to my offshore account. I hate paying taxes grin

You mean all these drills will work on dem government too? shocked
Wow! I'm so blessed. cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2017
Ustec:

You actually did know what a real woman want..! one cool origin and a point for thatgringrin

grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

First of all get off whatsapp with her. Start getting physical. Arrange a meeting. Right now you're too comfortable, go out there and make a move. Touch her, eye contact are very important here. Also learn to sexualize conversations a bit just a bit. Relax like mad let your body language be relaxed as fck. Don't get carried away with her compliments.

If your good looking, reduce the cocky funny and other skills a bit so that you don't come off as try hard
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2017
Mylestone:

OVER SAVAGE DY WORRY DIS GUY grin

1 gulder 4 u.....

Hehehehe grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 4:49pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:

cool cool cool

Dont just go losing ur balls cos of her praise! Make sure u swing then around n hv a fun jab wit them always.

She: i'm glad i met you!
Me: wow, some1 has fallen so deeply in luv with me oooo, help ! Medics! Paramedics!

Lol

She: i like you alot
Me: i know. Its written all over your face, smile n eyes. I have, without moving a muscle, stolen some1's heart! cheesy

As to d way forward, we have treated GETTING PHYSICAL B4. Read it up.
One thing i keep repeating here is:

Always define what u want from any lady u just met within your heart . Once u do this, all your convo, voice tone, body language n everything should ooze this singular message even without u saying nada.

Once u do this, u avoid running into stales n boring silence n seamlessly achieve that aim.

Average guys apply d scatter gun syndrome, fails to give distinc direction n hence gets fzoned.

SENSE PILL 103:

If you dont consciously sow Sweet Corn, wild tears would grow for nature abhors a vacuum.

.........Don

lol ...let me balls b... I can assure u dey swingin real hard.. ..

u can bet I used dt kinda cocky replies...
As an authority.. am asking you...

SHOULD I INVITE HER OVER?..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

Yea I can relate with you gee. I was once in this condition but I succeeded in away from it

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

Yes na. Should your sister invite her instead? undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 4:55pm On May 12, 2017
thesuave10:

First of all get off whatsapp with her. Start getting physical. Arrange a meeting. Right now you're too comfortable, go out there and make a move. Touch her, eye contact are very important here. Also learn to sexualize conversations a bit just a bit. Relax like mad let your body language be relaxed as fck. Don't get carried away with her compliments.

If your good looking, reduce the cocky funny and other skills a bit so that you don't come off as try hard

Abt d sexualizing d convo part.. I do it sparingly... most times she puts up a blushing Smiley.. some times she engages...
Nt to sound proud Bt am Buff...

So u saying I shld set a date n kinda get intimate?..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:55pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:

Just by a word , a look , wave of d hands etc, they can disarm d average guy , spread his guts n balls on d floor n magestically walk on them.
They have mastered d act of guy's rejection, turning av guys to dier pet puppies n ultimately making maga off d big boys.
Most of their numerous male frnds r on da fzone where she sits supreme n manipulates their lifes n ways.

They are hawt n they know it.

But they are one of d easiest people to actually get.

3 Layers of Defense Mechanism To Overcome with these typa Ladies:

1. The F off Aura/Body Language if d average guy makes it tru this n manage to say hello,

2. The dismissive/sometimes rude ansas or sometimes outright snubs.

If he still survives this,

3. Then finally, the refinely crude manipulatiVe character!
Everyday he is gono be under tension to hold her sway.

While he is @ it, some guy like me somewhere is treating her like a filthy piece of thrash.
Flips her as he freaking will n she is all @ his mercy.
He tells her to get her things n get d f out without baiting an eyelid! N his neighbours grows green bloods @ his guts n wonder why d fvck she still comes bck even with alL d ill treatment! They get jealouse. They wonder if she is under his bleeping spell. cheesy
Yes she is. A very Terribly Attractive Spell.
A limb weakening one, a heart rendering one.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 5:02pm On May 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Yes na. Should your sister invite her instead? undecided
LMAO.. hey hey dude dnt bash me ....
watch out 4 MA success story..
Bt if I crash I go still give u feedback grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2017
ANIEXTY:

Oga.. You sef. Well first of all is a good thing that your case is easily fixable. First of all the only way that "yes" can be considered as an appropriate answer is if two gorgeous chics were sucking your cockk as you said it. Secondly if you continue like this you'll be heading to friend zone land.

What you do leave her for a while. When you see her next be friendly like your used to since you're in the same church you'll still meet her. Don't walk up to her ignore her. If she comes she'll realize you've changed cuz you'll be dropping some lines and being awesome. A sure way to stay out of the friend zone is to sexualize your convos a bit.

About the are you jealous question
If you say yes your wrong if you say no your also wrong. Don't explain yourself. For me in situations like this I've passed the level of using lines cuz for me it's a bit cliche. I just smile in a way that says "it's not possible" like I don't acknowledge her question

Tip: she asked you that question because she wants you to get jealous. And a golden rule is : " You never give a lady what she wants" . You literally fell for her trap by saying yes

So go re invent yourself, be a bit sexual, be relaxed (no fear) .

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

Abt d sexualizing d convo part.. I do it sparingly... most times she puts up a blushing Smiley.. some times she engages...
Nt to sound proud Bt am Buff...

So u saying I shld set a date n kinda get intimate?..

Alright. That's great. Just to ask, give me an example of your sexualizing

When you meet you must also sexualize. Pay attention to your voice and eye contact when you do it. Make sure she qualifies herself. Make her chase you (for example your body language and tone of voice is showing that somehow your interested but you spin her head by saying your into fair girls if she's dark and that your into dark girls if she's fair). You must touch her from the beginning of the conversation like from the beginning.

The date should be your pick. And Abeg make sure you touch her. Don't over touch o before she sue you. Maintain eye contact.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:11pm On May 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

Has a gurl been so stung on you she ask why u dont want her to come know ur place?

or she tells u she misses u so much n cant wait to see u?

or she ask how your friday wud be cos she wano see you?

Or she tells u she wonders how it would be to finally meet you?
Even wit these glaring statements,yours truly wud still keep building anticipation n fantasies in her mind. Keep her longing

We are no mere men
We hate everything normal guys do. Inviting her over is a Sissy average guy's move n might just jolt her into reality from ur attractive web!

After all, wen average guys invite ladies ova, we know whatz on their mind dont we?

unless ofcos u have broken all her defenses n gotten intimately physical on phone, dat wud be a very wrong move.

It puts you both in tensed mood wen she comes, Who wants that?
Like i said earlier on, seek out the page that talks about getting Physical n read inbtw d lines

SENSE PILL 104:

Only a starving Child Rushes his meal. A well fed one cares less.

Aiit, Bye

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 5:36pm On May 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Alright. That's great. Just to ask, give me an example of your sexualizing

When you meet you must also sexualize. Pay attention to your voice and eye contact when you do it. Make sure she qualifies herself. Make her chase you (for example your body language and tone of voice is showing that somehow your interested but you spin her head by saying your into fair girls if she's dark and that your into dark girls if she's fair). You must touch her from the beginning of the conversation like from the beginning.

The date should be your pick. And Abeg make sure you touch her. Don't over touch o before she sue you. Maintain eye contact.

Aight Boss.. Wanna tank u for finding Tym to polish MA game...
our chat..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhyMedex: 5:39pm On May 12, 2017
HARDDON:

Has a gurl been so stung on you she ask why u dont want her to come know ur place?

or she tells u she misses u so much n cant wait to see u?

or she ask how your friday wud be cos she wano see you?

Or she tells u she wonders how it would be to finally meet you?
Even wit these glaring statements,yours truly wud still keep building anticipation n fantasies in her mind. Keep her longing

We are no mere men
We hate everything normal guys do. Inviting her over is a Sissy average guy's move n might just jolt her into reality from ur attractive web!

After all, wen average guys invite ladies ova, we know whatz on their mind dont we?

unless ofcos u have broken all her defenses n gotten intimately physical on phone, dat wud be a very wrong move.

It puts you both in tensed mood wen she comes, Who wants that?
Like i said earlier on, seek out the page that talks about getting Physical n read inbtw d lines

SENSE PILL 104:

Only a starving Child Rushes his meal. A well fed one cares less.

Aiit, Bye

Boss Harddon I rily dnt knw Wat to say....

U out of dis world!!!...

Wldnt av seen it like dt in a million yrs ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.