Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097994 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:46am On May 14, 2017
solomix10:
chatted with dz dry head girl
Tho she was my schmate ...she got my No from FB nd she chatted me up on whatsapp....
her: been a long time
Me: whats d name (despite seein her pics)....hope itz nt 1 of doz crushin on me
Her: solomon, hop u arent slipin
Me: yea am on my bed ..wud u join
her: why ar u slipin thz kind of d day
Me: cos am exhausted.. Need massagin
Her: why do yuh imagin all dz lustfull thots.. Ama born again xtian ...then she blocked me..
I was lik laughin hard n wow so quick ... Som gals cant even take light flirty lines
Abi
Harddon
Ustec
Adasun
Was i being too flirty there

U were kul gee.
U cant blame urself for som1 that lacks sense of flow n fluidity

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 4:52am On May 14, 2017
HARDDON:

U were kul gee.
U cant blame urself for som1 that lacks sense of flow n fluidity
what i was thinking exactly they lack d SENSE OF FLOW..
one blocked me too jst after replyin her : FRENCH KISS WITH No String attached, when she asked me what i was xpectin frm her for easter then. The next day i saw her i hi her nd i walkby swiftly (she didn't xpect dat) stopped conversin wit her nd i silently passed d message to her "you cant go with my flow"
Made up my mind cos The Don shot it to my Ears,
neva to flow wit d humorless n stick fluid ones
Neva to mingle where u aren't celebrated
Thanks Boss....

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IntrovertGuy: 5:34am On May 14, 2017
Reply me Bosses

IntrovertGuy:
Goodday to you all.

I'm a young guy in my early 20's. This matter has been disturbing and dont even know the right path to take.

When i was still an undergraduate, I had a crush on a particular girl in my street then but i never approached her till date. Even we never had any conversation. I dont just know why. But i moved one.

Now, Im done and relocated to another state but similar case is also happening. Beside my residential house, I have this girl i've been crushing on but na still same issue. We don't talk even we dont greet eachother. But we are always staring eachother(Same with the first girl)[this has reduced sha]

I dont know where to even start any longer concerning this issue....

NOTE: I'm easy going and i dont even mingle with anyone in the street except few

How can i just initiate a conversation with her

Note: She has borrowed my twice now just to make a call...

Harddon Ustec thesuave10
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:32am On May 14, 2017
solomix10:
Tho she was my schmate ...she got my No from FB nd she chatted me up on whatsapp....
Her: why do yuh imagin all dz lustfull thots.. Ama born again xtian ...then she blocked me..
I was lik laughin hard n wow so quick ... Som gals cant even take light flirty lines
Abi
Harddon
Ustec
Adasun

Guy,u eFdup bigtime...!

u just jump from nowhere and start talking differently,she'll be like,when did my pastor suddenly gone roguegringrin

from her responses,{{it shows you din setup the tone with her from the beginning}}!
yes,its ur fault.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2017
peterpen:

Unfortunately for her I noticed early, i ignore her and i don't give her attention like others, I even saw her recently, I jux said whatsup and she extended her hand for a handshake, i jux touched the hand as i was going, i didn't even wait behind to greet her properly, She was like 'see this boy oh, u are greeting me and walking away', i jus strolled off without turning back. grin
And she was with a guy, probably toasting her...
One thing about these babes is that they can run you down with their mouth just to inflate their deflated ego.
gbam,they can critize others ehn.

When u talk to them,they always luk at u seducevely,u had thought dis gal is feeling me bt na fat lie.na how to cub u to her lane she da thinkcheesy

just like u,i hardly give them attention,they ar gud communicationist though

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2017
solomix10:
Abi
Harddon
Ustec
Adasun
[b] if any one told u what u just said is not fun then dats a big fat lie bt u have an issue.

Now listen up,anytime u hook up with someone new or some1 who once knw ur boring character,don't dril her 2much.

U dril and whine a bit,u add casual talk.as u chart more,u can go ahead and put more drills and flirty talk.why?

She is not accostom to dis ur type cos she never knew u to be like dat,u have to bring her up gradually till she start responding freely with u.

Now watch dis

u flow till she ask u why are u sleeping at dis tym of da day.

U just have answer her dat u are tired frm work and she, what is she doing?cooking milk? grin grin

what does dat paragraph mean?
Firstly,she is divulging and trying to avoid ur flirty question.dat's gotten frm her first 2 replies.it shows she is not accostome to your new ways yet.so my replies now drift her away frm dat shock and also move da power of da conversation 2 me.(she is da one who had been asking u questions remeber?)

mabe she had answer like "lols do they cook milk?"

you: u never knew dathow u going to take care of me and our kids I guess i have to look for a new wife from da pretty yellow pawpaw's around.cheesy cheesy

anyway hw is enjoyment,don't tell me ur chicks have gotten big like egg roll oo? Lols.

U c dat my last line have digrese her thinking frm da wife issue.

U continue like dis for some days then u go fully on her with harddon's drills.
Look at ur new pics,so u trying hard to seduce me abi lols?anyway hw is sunday,i knw u didn't go to church.

U dig dat ba cheesy cheesy
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2017
Ustec:

Guy,u eFdup bigtime...!

u just jump from nowhere and start talking differently,she'll be like,when did my pastor suddenly gone roguegringrin

from her responses,{{it shows you din setup the tone with her from the beginning}}!
yes,its ur fault.
hecxactly jare...
we learn we Grow sha....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2017
Adasun:
[b] if any one told u what u just said is not fun then dats a big fat lie bt u have an issue.

Now listen up,anytime u hook up with someone new or some1 who once knw ur boring character,don't dril her 2much.

U dril and whine a bit,u add casual talk.as u chart more,u can go ahead and put more drills and flirty talk.why?

She is not accostom to dis ur type cos she never knew u to be like dat,u have to bring her up gradually till she start responding freely with u.

Now watch dis

u flow till she ask u why are u sleeping at dis tym of da day.

U just have answer her dat u are tired frm work and she, what is she doing?cooking milk? grin grin

what does dat paragraph mean?
Firstly,she is divulging and trying to avoid ur flirty question.dat's gotten frm her first 2 replies.it shows she is not accostome to your new ways yet.so my replies now drift her away frm dat shock and also move da power of da conversation 2 me.(she is da one who had been asking u questions remeber?)

mabe she had answer like "lols do they cook milk?"

you: u never knew dathow u going to take care of me and our kids I guess i have to look for a new wife from da pretty yellow pawpaw's around.cheesy cheesy

anyway hw is enjoyment,don't tell me ur chicks have gotten big like egg roll oo? Lols.

U c dat my last line have digrese her thinking frm da wife issue.

U continue like dis for some days then u go fully on her with harddon's drills.
Look at ur new pics,so u trying hard to seduce me abi lols?anyway hw is sunday,i knw u didn't go to church.

U dig dat ba cheesy cheesy
[/b]
Taken ,thumbs up...will flow with sequence nex time... Bt u are stil a learner sha cos anybody viewin dz thread Is... lol
anyways Happy sunday too.. I went to church nd the church sef went into me..lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
@Smallville10

Mail: datingdrill@gmail.com

It must be confidential stuff or whatsapp inquiry otherwise, post it here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 4:18pm On May 14, 2017
*Sigh embarassed had to fill the spaces of unread posts!!! Anyways how's my papi's doing Sbeen a yll tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:02pm On May 14, 2017
HARDDON:
@Smallville10

Mail: datingdrill@gmail.com

@SuperSuave
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
HARDDON:

@SuperSuave
okay! I just sent an email. Pls check
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2017
solomix10:
Abi
Harddon
Ustec
Adasun

Say no more dude!...We have been warned against the ones that lack sense of humour. It's all her fault. We move on cool

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2017
Mkbryants:

Say no more dude!...We have been warned against the ones that lack sense of humour. It's all her fault. We move on cool

hahaha...I couldn't help but laugh at this.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 15, 2017
I just caught A German Based Naija Babe grin.....

grin.....shoutout 2 IGBO GEES grin n Yoruba loveerboiz
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2017
magikalz:

hahaha...I couldn't help but laugh at this.

I ain't an in house clown cuz!... Am a professional health worker grin

Go figure

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2017
Mkbryants:

I ain't an in house clown cuz!... Am a professional health worker grin
Go figure
naso
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Lekekoko: 9:07am On May 16, 2017
HARDDON:
@Lekekoko

Mail datingdrill@gmail.com

Hello bro please I need your help asap...
Facebook convo btw me n a girl
Me:You know...I just saw something in your dp you never noticed and if I tell you...you might just come track me down tonight to.......
Her: what's that??
Me: Lol I can't say it here text me on (my number)WhatsApp and I might consider telling you
Her: Smh if u want my WhatsApp just ask this is so childish
(Drops her number)

What do I do or say to her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Torackzy(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
Lekekoko:

Me:You know...I just saw something in your dp you never noticed and if I tell you...you might just come track me down tonight to.......
Me: Lol I can't say it here text me on (my number)WhatsApp and I might consider telling you
(Drops her number)

if it were me from what I've learnt here I cud reply here "Lol, research has shown that girls fall in love more with guys that are childish than matured guys,I guess that's the case here"
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2017
hello house, I've been a silent follower of this thread since last year, nd i must confess, I've improved in the world of girls. Now the thing is this, after applying all dis drills to dis particular babe, she invited me over to her place after putting her on hold for long, d babe is all over me, so i eventually went to her place feeling confident, but anytime i try to initiate sex, my guts will just fail me and nervousness will set in(maybe it could b because I'm a Virgin tho) so, house, how do i overcome this, i really hate myself right now
NB:I've read d getting physical part
CC:HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Lekekoko: 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Torackzy:

if it were me from what I've learnt here I cud reply here "Lol, research has shown that girls fall in love more with guys that are childish than matured guys,I guess that's the case here"

Bro, thanks for the reply ..when I tried what you said one said "well am in love with someone who's matured...so I don't know the girls you are talking about" ..what should I tell her and besides I would like to talk with you privately....i hate d fact that girls are attracted to me cause of my mulla n d car I drive at uni...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
IntrovertGuy:
Goodday to you all.

I'm a young guy in my early 20's. This matter has been disturbing and dont even know the right path to take.

When i was still an undergraduate, I had a crush on a particular girl in my street then but i never approached her till date. Even we never had any conversation. I dont just know why. But i moved one.

Now, Im done and relocated to another state but similar case is also happening. Beside my residential house, I have this girl i've been crushing on but na still same issue. We don't talk even we dont greet eachother. But we are always staring eachother(Same with the first girl)[this has reduced sha]

I dont know where to even start any longer concerning this issue....

NOTE: I'm easy going and i dont even mingle with anyone in the street except few

How can i just initiate a conversation with her

Note: She has borrowed my twice now just to make a call...

Harddon thesuave10

start from page 1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
solomix10:
what i was thinking exactly they lack d SENSE OF FLOW..
one blocked me too jst after replyin her : FRENCH KISS WITH No String attached, when she asked me what i was xpectin frm her for easter then. The next day i saw her i hi her nd i walkby swiftly (she didn't xpect dat) stopped conversin wit her nd i silently passed d message to her "you cant go with my flow"
Made up my mind cos The Don shot it to my Ears,
neva to flow wit d humorless n stick fluid ones
Neva to mingle where u aren't celebrated
Thanks Boss....

next time though, apply a lil wit and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:01pm On May 16, 2017
Lekekoko:

(Drops her number)

this is just too obvious gee, you should have created rapport first before gunning for the number. she isnt going no where anytime soon you know.

i would edit this when i get home from work and show u the way out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
hello house, I've been a silent follower of this thread since last year, nd i must confess, I've improved in the world of girls. Now the thing is this, after applying all dis drills to dis particular babe, she invited me over to her place after putting her on hold for long, d babe is all over me, so i eventually went to her place feeling confident, but anytime i try to initiate sex, my guts will just fail me and nervousness will set in(maybe it could b because I'm a Virgin tho) so, house, how do i overcome this, i really hate myself right now
NB:I've read d getting physical part
CC:HARDDON

Well, in my own opinion Gee!... At first I would want you to define what u really want from her, because this is very important as it will save u all the stress and ease the tension on you as it is right now.

Getting physical is made easy when u would have even gone physical via phone and text, you must have spun fun jabs, flirty words, cocky, sassy lines, give her mental picture of what it would look like when u guys are finally together and above all please be yourself (everyone else
Is already taken)

N.B: You keep tuning up the tension on her until u go physical and remember anticipation is the greatest act of seduction and as they say the rest is history. Good luck with this.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2017
Mkbryants:

Well, in my own opinion Gee!... At first I would want you to define what u really want from her, because this is very important as it will save u all the stress and ease the tension on you as it is right now.

Getting physical is made easy when u would have even gone physical via phone and text, you must have spun fun jabs, flirty words, cocky, sassy lines, give her mental picture of what it would look like when u guys are finally together and above all please be yourself (everyone else
Is already taken)

N.B: You keep tuning up the tension on her until u go physical and remember anticipation is the greatest act of seduction and as they say the rest is history. Good luck with this.

thanks, have done all those, what i want from her is FFB
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by bulldogpuppy(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2017
So I meant this girl recently I really like her just that whenever I call her I end up asking too many questions like what's up, how are y
ou , and stuffs like that the thing I want to knw how to talk to a girl on phone so it will be fun and I hav not toasted her yet cos am taking my time really need ur advice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
Mkbryants:

Getting physical is made easy when u would have even gone physical via phone and text, you must have spun fun jabs, flirty words, cocky, sassy lines, give her mental picture of what it would look like when u guys are finally together and above all

please be yourself (everyone else
Is already taken)

hmmm, wise words from a wise chap, pulling wine from a white cap!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
thanks, have done all those, what i want from her is FFB

Oh really!... Come on you are almost home then cuz!

What you would need at this stage ain't much different from what you have been doing from the outset because that was what actually got you to where you now and at least you can define what you want from her which is key.

At this stage just have one thing at the back of your mind ( i.e after you have applied all the drills and nuggets as u have acclailmed on her and she still persists) just note that these are some of the little sacrifices or price you have make before getting the cookies outta the cookies jar. Besides you are already who you are with her or without her.

Sendless, relax and be sensitive u will fine.
Cc. Don himself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.