Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1099787 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
RRWraith:

She was actually free with me when chatting, nd the fun jabs was yielding results but i just stopped, this week, we didnt chat at all.
if u suggest that i use chat on her, what about those ones that i dont have their numbers or fb username
just be free with dem nd make them laugh when you meet them. they will adjust with time, BTW is that how you are handsome that they are all goin shy around you?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
solomix10:
just be free with dem nd make them laugh when you meet them. they will adjust with time, BTW is that how you are handsome that they are all goin shy around you?
Yes i am handsome, but i dont think it has to do with being handsome, BTW, thanks a bunch
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
TyushTal:

Oh, so sad you don't know the magnetic power of smile
For without it, you're as unappealing as bile

This is the way forward. Join APC (I mean change)
Work on your appearance first (i.e smile, always smile to girls)
Remember, this should be your way of life

Since you attend the same church, you can simply go sit by her side, let it look like it was coincidental
Poke fun at her, the dressing, hairstyle, straight face,or anything

You can just ask her like "Is this how you'll keep a straight face beside me and act like you haven't been drooling on me?"
She'll laugh and probably talk with a shaky

You can poke fun at her with it too
Then, watch her defend herself

This is the best avenue to make her comfortable with you(cos she ain't leaving that spot any soon). It's not something you can do after church services on when she's just alone somewhere
I will try 2 smile more nd I 'll heed to these, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
@magikalz your whatsapp number for tips, don't worry i don't spam
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2017
swave7:
@magikalz your whatsapp number for tips, don't worry i don't spam

It's in my signature.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
brandon180:
such. I
If am nt mistaken d summary of dis whole epistle is that u re an introvert who hasnt learnt d robes yet..i wonder hw u learnt hw to kiss tho'....lol...btw my story is jst like urs..i think i was worse dan u..bt then i saw this thread..started from d beggining, digested d whole shii..started practicing, nd now m gud..talking to a gal aint hard, jst be urself, dnt eva act all needy and trying to impress a gal..nah they are suppose to impress u, cos u re d boss..dude jst read d shii from d begginning..if ur life remains d same..cum back here, i will roast my dick for u..

Bro you know how many articles, videos, books I've swallowed wey no wan digest enter blood? I'm not a complete maga like that o, it's my anxiety (genetics) & programming from childhood which hindered my social skills growth that's holding me back. Guy forget, I dey kiss o, I'm a creative mind & visual learner, learned from watching helllywood movies as a kid, in fact I sabi chop toto well tho not many, in fact ... dia dad cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lalanice(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
somebody best be kidding me. all this just to get ladies?? if a man read all this he don't need to do anything else to impress me.

I'm already impressed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ericsunday619: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
lalanice:
somebody best be kidding me. all this just to get ladies?? if a man read all this he don't need to do anything else to impress me.

men take women as treasures. very stupid. women are just some sick creature that are very dirty with menstruation coming out of their smelling pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lalanice(f): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ericsunday619:
men take women as treasures. very stupid. women are just some sick creature that are very dirty with menstruation coming out of their smelling pussy.
yea, doesn't that just make us feel sad for your mum sad I mean that same smelling pussy she should have flushed you out from, yet she had to go through all the pain, shame!

boy bye, don't really gat your time

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2017
swave7:

Bro you know how many articles, videos, books I've swallowed wey no wan digest enter blood? I'm not a complete maga like that o, it's my anxiety (genetics) & programming from childhood which hindered my social skills growth that's holding me back. Guy forget, I dey kiss o, I'm a creative mind & visual learner, learned from watching helllywood movies as a kid, in fact I sabi chop toto well tho not many, in fact ... dia dad cheesy grin

Bros i think you should work on your mind set..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Harddon,

Still waiting for that thread..

God bless you bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Ericsunday619:
lalanice:
yea, doesn't that just make us feel sad for your mum sad I mean that same smelling pussy she should have flushed you out from, yet she had to go through all the pain, shame!

boy bye, don't really gat your time
grin grin

Oh lawd!!

Savagely Savage!!!

lalanice i'm 40% interested in getting to know you already cheesy Girl, you've got no chill.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lalanice(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

Oh lawd!!

Savagely Savage!!!

lalanice i'm 40% interested in getting to know you already cheesy Girl, you've got no chill.
haha! he had it coming.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
swave7:

Read d drills, digest them, practice...or wouldnt u like to reprogramme ur life..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by XavierBlue(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
XavierBlue:
Having Gone through this drill and practice em thoroughly.... Believe me.. I can now handle rejections.. If she rejects me so? Am I dead? Doesn't make shit..
And I have boss Harddon to thank for this.. Am almost a boss nigga.. And I now give the ladies the I don't care attitude and getting pretty good at it..
Last month a bitch that was playing hard to get said to me..
"Seems you don't have my time anymore.. Why?"
And I answered..
"Wow.. Am glad yo noticed.. you don't deserve my time any more.. and bye."
I walked out on her and was feeling fly .. lol..
Harddon? Bless you.. keep on the good work boss..

Yes gee! We know it intoxigates like fine wine! The sudden realization , the awekening! The gut splitting flow of pump action adrenaline of excitement ! U just can't contain yourself: having your balls back!

But might i sound a lil note of caution?

Remember: the Head of the Elephant is no play thing for kids.
Don't turn a saddist n treating ladies with utter disdain n hatred.

Wisdom is profitable to direct..... .

Don

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by XavierBlue(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Yes gee! We know it intoxigates like fine wine! The sudden realization , the awekening! The gut splitting flow of pump action adrenaline of excitement ! U just can't contain yourself: having your balls back!

But might i sound a lil note of caution?

Remember: the Head of the Elephant is no play thing for kids.
Don't turn a saddist n treating ladies with utter disdain n hatred.

Wisdom is profitable to direct..... .

Don

Sure I get you boss..
Am ain't no misogynist boss.. I don't hate these beautiful creatures.. I've got sisters too..
I just realized I've been going about with em ladies the wrong way courtsey of your drills.. And the positive results am getting is mind blowing.. For a while I thought twas magic.. Lol..
You the Don.. And no other Don except you.. believe me Don..

And pls.. is the whatapp group still open? wouldn't mind drinking more from the fountain of wisdom..

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalanice:

Its obvious you just jumped in on the thread n hence this unclairvoyant statement.
We forgive you, however inconsequential your tots are here n baring the fact that impressing you is/was NEVER part of the grand agenda. We cud careless.

Now run along n take your already mushy mushy impressed heart with you.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by XavierBlue(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Gud to know. Go n spread d glo .
Ehmmm, btw,
Forget d Don, its a Decoy. cool grin cheesy
I'm just an irregular guy with an illogical mind blessed with d chilly touch of wet quills of words n trace of time.

WhatsApp grp nxt batch is to kick off soon. Do us a request mail: datingdrill@gmail.com

Mail sent..
I humbly await your reply..
The way you flow with words though... Terrific..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 18:

BE EXPERIENCED/BALANCED

We rock, here now, we roll, as promised

Be Experienced/Balanced.

Here is a lil story about my very shy virgin friend.

We were in year 2 in the University and here was this friend of mine that went through secondary school life , done with year one and we were wobbling gallantly,with our timberland Boots and baggy jeans, into years 3.. It was second semester year two. He hadn't ever been laid! He hadnt ever seen d seen the shy smile off a perky manCHESTer Twins.
Heck he hadn't seen life tru the eyes of a roving Dk. Loner was he. For comfort, he got books and a pair of Albert Einstein's bi polar, intercontinental binoconcave lens. The tiny piece of gadget cud change shade at his whims and caprises. Through them, he observed the world roll on by. Like a clueless sailor, he watched the winds toss him where withdal they will

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bigsteveg(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalanice:
haha! he had it coming.
Hello, I would like to know u more.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Be Experienced/Balanced.

Here is a lil story about my very shy virgin friend.

We were in year 2 in the University and here was this friend of mine that went through secondary school life , done with year one and we were wobbling gallantly,with our timberland Boots and baggy jeans, into years 3.. It was second semester year two. He hadn't ever been laid! He hadnt ever seen d seen the shy smile off a perky manCHESTer Twins.
Heck he hadn't seen life tru the eyes of a roving Dk. Loner was he. For comfort, he got books and a pair of Albert Einstein's bi polar, intercontinental binoconcave lens. The tiny piece of gadget cud change shade at his whims and caprises. Through them, he observed the world roll on by. Like a clueless sailor, he watched the winds toss him where withdal they will

He was a lost lil boy out of tune with time, taste and Behind.h. His taned brain cudnt fathom my sneeky sways n swirls in the world of these soft souls.

Then one day, after i had seen off a soft bone, that came to my crib for a special waist lecture, he had obviously seen somewhere n worshiped her beauty n endownments in his mind, he opened up.

Him: yo! D to da O to da N ( his way of calling Don) . Jeez mehn! How do you do it?

Me: ( i stood lost at sea at what could have prompted the shy shell off his coast) Do what? I asked confused

Him: hook these gurls! Do u know that one u just saw off, i saw her somewhere the other day n my heart skipped a beat? Froze a while b4 i was able to recollect my sense and stand?

Me : hahaha
Him: dude it ain't funny! U gas to help me. I don't know how to approach ladies. I have never had a girl all my life and you wudnt bliv I'm still a virgin @ 22.

Me : (stupefed, i stood still my wandering brain went numb trying to process and place in perspective what i just heard!). You mean u have never. ..... shocked shocked

I didn't know what to do. Laugh? Exclam? Roll? I finally flowed my brain N went numb with a quizzical look playing on the flicker of my freaking eyes. Flabbergasted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lalanice(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
oh, shut up HARDDON, I knew when this your silly ass thread started, I've had it with you before and I have no interest in it again. I just didn't realize how dedicated you'd become. really dude I'm impressed. I hope you're all married and keeping good homes now? I mean all this rules got to work somehow right

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

He was a lost lil boy out of tune with time, taste and Behind.h. His taned brain cudnt fathom my sneeky sways n swirls in the world of these soft souls.

Then one day, after i had seen off a soft bone, that came to my crib for a special waist lecture, he had obviously seen somewhere n worshiped her beauty n endownments in his mind, he opened up.

Him: yo! D to da O to da N ( his way of calling Don) . Jeez mehn! How do you do it?

Me: ( i stood lost at sea at what could have prompted the shy shell off his coast) Do what? I asked confused

Him: hook these gurls! Do u know that one u just saw off, i saw her somewhere the other day n my heart skipped a beat? Froze a while b4 i was able to recollect my sense and stand?

Me : hahaha
Him: dude it ain't funny! U gas to help me. I don't know how to approach ladies. I have never had a girl all my life and you wudnt bliv I'm still a virgin @ 22.

Me : (stupefed, i stood still my wandering brain went numb trying to process and place in perspective what i just heard!). You mean u have never. ..... shocked shocked

I didn't know what to do. Laugh? Exclam? Roll? I finally flowed my brain N went numb with a quizzical look playing on the flicker of my freaking eyes. Flabbergasted!

Couldnt bliv it that a guy could live through secondary school, especially ss1-3 n not at the very least handle some fun! grin

Yours truely got sweetly raped ( for the first time b4 it became twice a week) in primary 6 by a very creamy big B00bs' lady every other big guy out there was dying for. shocked shocked shocked yours truely was small but the guy down stairs was..... Oh well, that is a tale for another day. cheesy cheesy

Back to our flow...

The pain with which he said he might never be able to get a girl let alone marry n thereby live a very lonely life thereafter, got me spun!

I knew i had to help him however i can. N help, i sure did even with my limited knowledge bank then. Yea you have read about the fact that your truly was a love letter consultant back in secoundary sch. With that dynamic experience, guts, a lil timba style, dark wavy hair, heavy built body: my charm revs.

Long story short, i was able to get him his first gurl 3 months after i practically had to remodel him( with my limited sway)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ericsunday619:

Too crude gee. In all your getting never let "crudy " have the best of you.
Many have lost their ways within this wine. Turned into beasts within this cloak of flesh. Don't go over brim n begin to treat them like thrash.

You have to know that we need them as much as they need us. They are a very fine bunch! The sweetness, sexy softness, the subtle touch they give the world not to mention their pregnance brooding abilities!
The smart ones got ideas, advise, encouragement n home management skills we were Neva fashioned with.

Your role is to know why you are the head n how best to lead ur lines

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Couldnt bliv it that a guy could live through secondary school, especially ss1-3 n not at the very least handle some fun! grin

Yours truely got sweetly raped ( for the first time b4 it became twice a week) in primary 6 by a very creamy big B00bs' lady every other big guy out there was dying for. shocked shocked shocked yours truely was small but the guy down stairs was..... Oh well, that is a tale for another day. cheesy cheesy

Back to our flow...

The pain with which he said he might never be able to get a girl let alone marry n thereby live a very lonely life thereafter, got me spun!

I knew i had to help him however i can. N help, i sure did even with my limited knowledge bank then. Yea you have read about the fact that your truly was a love letter consultant back in secoundary sch. With that dynamic experience, guts, a lil timba style, dark wavy hair, heavy built body: my charm revs.

Long story short, i was able to get him his first gurl 3 months after i practically had to remodel him( with my limited sway)

Yea they started slow. N gently warmed up.

Then one day, i got a distress call. They obviously sipped a lil som som. N b4 u know it, they were naked in each other's arms, kissing . and he lost track of what to do next. Kiss was taking longer than necessary. N she wasn't making it any easier for him. Awkward. grin

He broke it off, rushed to the rest room n called me...... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Yea they started slow. N gently warmed up.

Then one day, i got a distress call. They obviously sipped a lil som som. N b4 u know it, they were naked in each other's arms, kissing . and he lost track of what to do next. Kiss was taking longer than necessary. N she wasn't making it any easier for him. Awkward. grin

He broke it off, rushed to the rest room n called me...... cheesy

I was dumpfounded! Tot these things were inbuilt ? Just like a new born automatically locating d nips n suckling from a milk densed breasts?
Oh well, i was wrong. Most of us were!
Here was a guy that got no clue as to how to explore the bare body of a willing soft doll.
"Don! Don!! How do i proceed? " he whispered. grin
"Proceed with what? " i interjected totally taking aback.
He went on to summarize..... I didn't help but laugh heartedly b4 i told him simple steps and he was eternally grateful thereafter.

One

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Diablo22(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Harddon please epp me... This is my story
I went to a dinner night program alone with my guy and my guy hooked me up with a girl at the venue... I was a shy guy.. I did not even ask her her name... It was even the girl that asked me if I would like to make her my date which I obliged... We entered the venue( I paid gate fee) we sat down on a table and my village people sealed my lips.. I didn't utter a word just one or two sentences sometimes (I was shy)... Dinner ended I wanted to leave buy she dragged me to take pictures which I reluctantly agreed to... When she wanted to go she told me that she was going.. I no collect number.. Nothing.. I don't deserve a jrod... I feel a relationship can happen between us and I want to try... How can I salvage the situation...
Note: I can get her number from her friend....
Abeg no insult me am not feeling fine...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Diablo22(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please Harddon and other concerned members
I know alot of girls but we are on the hi hello level...
Please epp me on how to start a whatsapp chart with them... My only problem is the start up but I think I can continue a conversation... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.