Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097592 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
boboLIL:
how does it work?
u will apply sheabutter with the leaves on u dck till u get ur desired result
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boboLIL(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
austine4real:

u will apply sheabutter with the leaves on u dck till u get ur desired result
like the one I'm going to buy from you will do the magic? or I should keep buying?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
boboLIL:
like the one I'm going to buy from you will do the magic? or I should keep buying?
if u can get it in ur area no need to buy from me. sheabutter n dry leaves
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
magikalz:
Everybody gets in a bit of a bubble sometimes.

Okay. The thing is this - I met this hot, laiskeen chick. Everything is going on well. We have deep talks, we play and have fun. It's almost a month I met her now. Finally, things have turned physical and I have discovered she's truly a virgin like she told me.

I never believed at first...she's a gorgeous 20 year old, in her final year(writing her final exams in fact), behaves and responds well to me, and she is a virgin. I want to keep this gal truly but I don't plan settling down(marriage) any time soon....may be in 2-3 years time.

My challenge is that I'm very sexually active.....got several gals I juggle whenever I feel like but I have lost interest in them since I met this gal. As things have turned intimate with this new chick I wanna keep, is it wise to disvirgin or just continue as we are doing without actual penetrative se.x. I really want her for keeps.

I have been in this kind of situation before some years past and later lost the gal.....the gal's 'ex' suddenly woke up from sleep. I will hate to experience that shit again.

This current babe is very cool to be with in every way. The badt guy in me knows what to do without looking back but I won't mind hearing other opinions from you guys.

NOTE: She had issues with her ex because she no wan open leg, the guy couldn't take it any longer and left; but here she is ready to give it up to me so fast.

cc Harddon, Lord Zero, Lil Jayboy, thesuave10, davidthegeek
Hey bro,

Sorry i'm replying late.

Just got off Nairaland jail. Apparently a mod has a secret crush on me and is trying hard to win my attention cheesy

@bold is the story of me and my last ex-girlfriend.

I did what you're considering doing.

I don't encourage having sex with a virgin unless you know if all things being equal, you'll marry her.

One thing i've learnt is: Girls are unstable. Most of them.

She's good today, doesn't mean she'll be good forever.

Point is, you can't trust a girl 100%

You've even had the experience, so you should understand what i'm saying.

If you know you'd marry her if all things being equal, pop that cheery.

When you're ready to marry and she's still the girl you fell for, it's a win win for both of you.

If she changes, that's on her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
swindo1:
bros really need help from a brother, hv dis lady m so much in love with.buh d problem I hv here is each she is around me, I become lost on Wat to discuss with her..even Wat to chat on phone dunno if its my brain failing me
Whenever you run out of what to say, play games.

There are different texting game you can play that will keep the conversation going.

One game is Truth and dare.

You can easily pull off questions online and ask her.

You should CHECK THIS SITE OUT FOR WHATSAPP GAMES.

Bookmark it so you won't forget or best subscribe (free) to receive texting games you can play with a girl on Whatsapp in your email.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro,

Sorry i'm replying late.

Just got off Nairaland jail. Apparently a mod has a secret crush on me and is trying hard to win my attention cheesy

@bold is the story of me and my last ex-girlfriend.

I did what you're considering doing.

I don't encourage having sex with a virgin unless you know if all things being equal, you'll marry her.

One thing i've learnt is: Girls are unstable. Most of them.

She's good today, doesn't mean she'll be good forever.

Point is, you can't trust a girl 100%

You've even had the experience, so you should understand what i'm saying.

If you know you'd marry her if all things being equal, pop that cheery.

When you're ready to marry and she's still the girl you fell for, it's a win win for both of you.

If she changes, that's on her.

Thanks, bro. Sometimes a man forgets these things. Lemme get ready for the slaughterhouse, donning my apron right away. cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boboLIL(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2017
austine4real:

if u can get it in ur area no need to buy from me. sheabutter n dry leaves
what quantity can do it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2017
boboLIL:
what quantity can do it?
btw 30-100grams
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by boboLIL(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
austine4real:
btw 30-100grams
so how much are you giving 100grams to me?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
boboLIL:
so how much are you giving 100grams to me?
I dnt have the grinded one but I have the fresh leaves for now. N1,000 only
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
boboLIL:
what quantity can do it?
austine4real:

I dnt have the grinded one but I have the fresh leaves for now. N1,000 only

Kindly pm each other off here. Thanks

austine4real:

btw 30-100grams
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TRADELYN: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello magikalz

Just want to know how sure you are that she is still pure since she is ready to give in so easily with you under one month unlike her ex. How did you confirm as girls pretend a lot about it...hmmm...they can put sonething inside and even get red liquid and so on to trick guys. undecided

And even cry about it...and promise heaven and earth.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
HARDDON:

grin grin

Keep your guts Strong
Your ballz up!

cool
am back again harddon! She has changed attitude ever since i started datin a girl... D girl is also pretty... If i talk abt it she stylishly ignores it... She acts like there's dis jealousy she is trying to hide inside... She kind of changed our way of conversing... Its no longer as active as before, except i chat her up first... What is going on and what do i do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
harddon hw do u handle jealousy vibe frm em gals.

I mean just because u have a fun jabbing conversation with a beautiful creature dat pass,u see em all bone up and not wanting to talk much with u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sesan24: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2017
HARDDON, i hail. there's this gyal who is a collegemate. my friend dared me to hook up with her cos she's proud.
i started off by playing hard guy and i caught her attention. she obviously had never met a mad man like me.
we got close and all. i av been taking control of the relationship, even tho i did not ask her out officially.
along the line i started buying her things (food). but recently i got emotional and av been showing it through the messages i send to her.
now she is trying to control me in the relationship. she was even insisting i send her airtime some days ago.
how do i get my mojo back and make her invest more and also make her my gf totally.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Adasun:
harddon hw do u handle jealousy vibe frm em gals.

I mean just because u have a fun jabbing conversation with a beautiful creature dat pass,u see em all bone up and not wanting to talk much with u

Respect is reciprocal. as much as we preach sendless, we also teach you to blend the bliss.
Dont disrespect gurls because u got dah fun balls and can jab at will. What you wouldnt like been done to you, try as much as possible, in this case, not to do it to them.

In essence? have a bland "hello Ha" convo when you are with one and another ball by.

nonetheless, on some occasion, we purposely do this to make the one we are with realise we do have no qualms attracting the opposite fyn gender.

if they get jealous, we sometimes ignore them or make fun of their jealous face! grin

" awwww, how she loves me so! dont worry, so long you keep attracting me daily and feeding me well, I bliv they wudnt be able to steal me away from you" cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
sesan24:
HARDDON, i hail. there's this gyal who is a collegemate. my friend dared me to hook up with her cos she's proud.
i started off by playing hard guy and i caught her attention. she obviously had never met a mad man like me.
we got close and all. i av been taking control of the relationship, even tho i did not ask her out officially.
along the line i started buying her things (food). but recently i got emotional and av been showing it through the messages i send to her.
now she is trying to control me in the relationship. she was even insisting i send her airtime some days ago.
how do i get my mojo back and make her invest more and also make her my gf totally.

you just proved to her that you were acting IT all along and the real you has finally surfaced! angry

@ emphasized, that is where the bane of your existence is: Trying to...... stop bothering whether she is yours or not and live your freaking life the way u were wen you first met her. that is the only way to get your mojo back.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
TRADELYN:
Hello magikalz

Just want to know how sure you are that she is still pure since she is ready to give in so easily with you under one month unlike her ex. How did you confirm as girls pretend a lot about it...hmmm...they can put sonething inside and even get red liquid and so on to trick guys. undecided

And even cry about it...and promise heaven and earth.

I know the signs, bro. The making out sessions were spontaneous and I really checked it out.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SkinnyDude(m): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Hi

What do you guys think of a young patronizing a prostitute ? Does it have any bad effect in someone's love life ?? Does it kill self esteem ??
Lastly, what are the implications of a young guy patronizing a prostitute??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=RRWraith post=58962163]Hello Harddon, I need an answer to this questions..
Met a girl in class at night while reading and my friend started a conversation with her and introduced her to me along the line as a dept mate...we got talking and after reading to an extent when we got tired, we took a walk on my request...
we talked on a lotta things and we got back to class and continued reading. When it was time to leave(4 in the morning) I collected her number..
I didnt call that day, I called the next day(she was always asking who is this) and we couldn't talk cos of some excuses she gave, called her another day, she gave one silly excuse and since then she doesn't pick my call or even reply my msgs on whatsapp even tho its marked read....
What are the possible reasons that could make a girl behave like that.

Cc.HARRDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Guys, please help me like and share this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59322670

Like and share the one for OluwabuqqyYOLO, please.

Cc: HARRDDON, Nevelsbot and others.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by midehill(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=RRWraith post=59322752][/quote]

she z obviously not interested in u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by maestromicky(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Boss Harddon... Pls ooo help me out... There is this gurl dat was attracted to me few months ago... All of a sudden i just went cold, stopped talking to her, lost interest in her... Now i want to master the drill with her... The convo went like this:
Me:hey
She:hi
Me:are u dat shy to say hello all this while.. Or is it ur ego
She: meaning
Dunno wat to reply her again so i no go blow up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
maestromicky:
Boss Harddon... Pls ooo help me out... There is this gurl dat was attracted to me few months ago... All of a sudden i just went cold, stopped talking to her, lost interest in her... Now i want to master the drill with her... The convo went like this:
Seriouslu??..dude ur ass gotta bw whooped..
Jst start from d beginning..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
HARDDON, nd other niggies with real balls
4rm what i have read this thread used to be interactive, its nw inactive, no replies or help 4 those who need them, please lets revive the thread. peace
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
maestromicky:

angry angry

The only reason i'm not e-whooping your head with broken bottles is you said you want to master the drills on her.

I'll take that as: you're a novice who wants to learn.

Let me state this clearly to you.....

Your line sucks.

It's lame.

It's wack.

angry angry

Were you trying to be funny or what? Cuz i don't know what you expected her to reply you with!

It's been a while you guys talked.

Whatever effect you may have had on her has (probably) gone stale.

Attraction actually expires.

Your first message should have been a FUNNY teasing compliment on her profile picture.

YOU: @dp *In-love Emoji*
YOU: Hold on let me get my dictionary so i can find the perfect grammar to ask you out.

cheesy cheesy

For a girl who once liked you, she'll be happy to see that you might be interested in her.

Later in the chat you can then throw a challenge at her.

You better read the thread from beginning.

You need to learn how to balance cocky lines with funny lines.

It's called "cocky AND funny" not "cocky OR funny".

Meaning if you throw a cocky line, you MUST balance it by being funny.

Continue the chat by ignoring her question - "meaning?".

Ask her how she's doing. What has she being up to lately. etc.

Read the thread from beginning. Digest the drills. Then practice.

Till then, avoid unnecessary lines.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Hi

What do you guys think of a young patronizing a prostitute ? Does it have any bad effect in someone's love life ?? Does it kill self esteem ??
Lastly, what are the implications of a young guy patronizing a prostitute??

It has lota moral / psychological effects. It rewires ur mind in such a terrible way u see ladies as nothing but OBJECTS of passionate pleasures. Lil piece of furnitures that can be bought at a freaking price.
U wud have no regards whatsoever for them and Trusting a lady wud be totally off ur books. Major ish.
You wud rough handle them and if any1 dares stand up to u, a resounding resetting slap wudnt be far off.

Ultimately, u wudnt realise when gray hairs starts caressing ur head and u got no family of urs.

Love wud be a mirage.
And how do u live with yourself entering a public toilet of a girl?
How do u deal with the tots of acquiring Deadly diseases @ this tender age?

What advise, if any, wud u have for your kids later on in life?
Save your self the eternal stress and stop patronizing cheap serves. Get yourself a proper gurl! For you are too royal to eat shyts like pigs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=RRWraith post=59322752][/quote]

Lots of variables are involved :

1. She has a serious guy and doesn't want troubles. Or he found out u guys hung out and he forbade her from ever contacting u again. She promised

2. She discovered a llil secret about u tru ur phone, her friend told her negative stuffs about u. Etc

3. She doesnt want u to start having any ideas.

4. You are choking. Too forward , too soon

5. You said somethings that tilt her over.

Solution? U got to find out what exactly. Have one of ur female friend make her a friend. ..........

Or make 1 of her friends ur friend.

I freaking hate been left in a looping limbo! angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SkinnyDude(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
HARDDON:

It has lota moral / psychological effects. It rewires ur mind in such a terrible way u see ladies as nothing but OBJECTS of passionate pleasures. Lil piece of furnitures that can be bought at a freaking price.
U wud have no regards whatsoever for them and Trusting a lady wud be totally off ur books. Major ish.
You wud rough handle them and if any1 dares stand up to u, a resounding resetting slap wudnt be far off.

Ultimately, u wudnt realise when gray hairs starts caressing ur head and u got no family of urs.

Love wud be a mirage.
And how do u live with yourself entering a public toilet of a girl?
How do u deal with the tots of acquiring Deadly diseases @ this tender age?

What advise, if any, wud u have for your kids later on in life?
Save your self the eternal stress and stop patronizing cheap serves. Get yourself a proper gurl! For you are too royal to eat shyts like pigs.
I can't thank you enough.. I wish others would adhere to this
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
magikalz:

Thanks, bro. Sometimes a man forgets these things. Lemme get ready for the slaughterhouse, donning my apron right away. cool

The emboldened is so true... we forget the game and be carried away lol.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
HARDON abeg help a brother out, there's a girl am hitting on fb but she's playing hard to get. She doesn't reply my messages please how do I break her defenses

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.