Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095803 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:56am On May 02, 2018
HARDDON I need help on street approaches.

SCENARIO #1: On the street, with people around going about their respective business, a girl is walking directly towards me and i'm walking directly towards her, we're both going opposite direction.

SCENARIO #2: On the street, with people around going about their respective business, a girl is walking in front of me, we're walking towards the same direction.

HOW DO I APPROACH/WHAT DO I SAY WHEN I APPROACH IN THESE SCENARIOS?

*Assuming the girl doesn't stay in my area, how do i go for a number-close (get her phone number and get out)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Diablo22(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
LivingFree:

'My By force' what I would've walked away after names were exchanged...

Natural is sexy, ask your friend up there who got ass in 4 days... Say less it's so sexy! Women work themselves up for you if your 'packing' the less you say the better but I don't know what you look like... so tongue
That's why you are probably sad and single
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:26am On May 02, 2018
Diablo22:

That's why you are probably sad and single

Sad is a state of mind, it's only a thought and thought can be changed grin

Single? What's your definition of being 'single'

You looking for a bed when there's a palace inside you tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nofav0rs(m): 11:39am On May 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Sad is a state of mind, it's only a thought and thought can be changed grin

Single? What's your definition of being 'single'

You looking for a bed when there's a palace inside you tongue
who is this?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by edimolu(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2018
Nofav0rs:
who is this?
obviously an alt!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nofav0rs(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2018
edimolu:

obviously an alt!
No doubt
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:21pm On May 02, 2018
An Entrepreneur who waits until all resources are available before kicking off that biz would never start.

A bachelor who waits until he is wealthy and every situation right before settling down, would remain single for a lifetime

we going live! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Tolax17: 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
HARDDON:
We going live... 00:00 cool

You're most welcome man, it's being long long time we heard from you

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Tolax17: 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=DavidTheGeek post=67197575]

I also salute you David for your eloquent advice on dating drills
I remove my headdress
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 6:47am On May 03, 2018
Tolax17:

I also salute you David for your eloquent advice on dating drills
I remove my headdress
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Lapalapa: 7:18am On May 03, 2018
Rubbiish:

Sir u need to take a break & go through thorough orientation on how to handle women.
You can't manage a woman with this kind of attitude.... You sound too weak & naive..
Have u been reading this thread from page 1?
I would like to be of help, are u on whatsapp?

Ad

Tell me.when uve gotten t so I can delete, please
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2018
Lapalapa:

Tell me.when uve gotten t so I can delete, please
Modify
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by robinhood1712: 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:41pm On May 03, 2018
@Rubbiish

it is against the rules of this forum to ask for numbers from members and as such, I STRONGLY advise you desist from such hence on.

@ all, do STOP posting your private numbers on a public forum. How many top executives easily release their numbers? Value your privacy!

Disclaimer :

I would not be held liable for anything that results from any group that Rubbiish or any other person has constituted off this, life transforming. thread.

I DO NOT know him/them. I DID NOT authorise him/them to create any WhatsApp group. Join him at your own peril but do it through other means NOT through my Thread.

Rich Regards
Don

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2018
Guys please stop dropping phone numbers, the group is no longer active.
Harddon is back & live...All issues will be discussed here...
Any further action regarding whatsapp group or any other group will be from him.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:50pm On May 03, 2018
Finally, it's here! The most anticipated, most talked about, long-awaited, life-impacting, life-transforming, balls inducing, brain reformatting, men's liberating mother of all blogs!

DATING DRILL'S BLOG IS LIVE!

Hurry now and visit https://datingdrill.com/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:36am On May 04, 2018
HARDDON:
Finally, it's here! The most anticipated, most talked about, long-awaited, life-impacting, life-transforming, balls inducing, brain reformatting, men's liberating mother of all blogs!

To Do within DD Blog

1.Allow our push notification( this would enable you to be first to get our drills as they drop hot and heavy)

2. Sign up by providing your email and names( We would be organizing loads of Balls competitions/challenge and dishing out lots of prizes and freebies that only our registered members are eligible for. We also respond first and promptly to our registered members' questions/queries before any other)

3. Go through our Glossary. It is your helpline to our ballful verbiage. VERY IMPORTANT

4. Read the posts in a chronological order because they are like building blocks. Don't break the sequence so that you can gain maximumly off the drills.

5. At the end of every post, we have Ball Tasks(BT; refer to the glossary to know what they mean). You must carry out each and every BT. They help you practicalize what you have learnt.

6. Always use our balls' comment box at the end of every post to ask questions, make general comments, give improvement recommendations/suggestions, participate in our balls' competitions and interact with me personally. I would always respond promptly.

7. There are two balling levels; the Rookie Readers' Ranch( RRR) and the Executive Members' Lounge(EML). RRR is always visible and open to everybody but EML is private and only accessible and visible to a privileged few( in here, very few words are used. rather they have unreserved access to loads of my top private stuff. My Magic Wand. Find out)

8. Finally, I cannot overemphasize the importance of practice. Remeber, I would always say; A seasoned sniper-hunter is frigid with his weapon. He takes out target no matter how far with cold precision but to get to that peek of perfection, one thing is most needed; PRACTICE. HE would miss great kills while at it but if he keeps his head down and never gets discouraged, the experience would be his lifelong anchor.

So what are you waiting for? hurry now and visit Dating Drill's Blog! https://datingdrill.com/

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by krissconnect(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2018
Guys checkout my trial with this babe who's refused to get down with me since. The drills.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by krissconnect(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2018
More
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by krissconnect(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2018
More.. rate me abeg
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by krissconnect(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2018
Finally
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by krissconnect(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2018
HARDDON:

To Do within DD Blog

1.Allow our push notification( this would enable you to be first to get our drills as they drop hot and heavy)

2. Sign up by providing your email and names( We would be organizing loads of Balls competitions/challenge and dishing out lots of prizes and freebies that only our registered members are eligible for. We also respond first and promptly to our registered members' questions/queries before any other)

3. Go through our Glossary. It is your helpline to our ballful verbiage. VERY IMPORTANT

4. Read the posts in a chronological order because they are like building blocks. Don't break the sequence so that you can gain maximumly off the drills.

5. At the end of every post, we have Ball Tasks(BT; refer to the glossary to know what they mean). You must carry out each and every BT. They help you practicalize what you have learnt.

6. Always use our balls' comment box at the end of every post to ask questions, make general comments, give improvement recommendations/suggestions, participate in our balls' competitions and interact with me personally. I would always respond promptly.

7. There are two balling levels; the Rookie Readers' Ranch( RRR) and the Executive Members' Lounge(EML). RRR is always visible and open to everybody but EML is private and only accessible and visible to a privileged few( in here, very few words are used. rather they have unreserved access to loads of my top private stuff. My Magic Wand. Find out)

8. Finally, I cannot overemphasize the importance of practice. Remeber, I would always say; A seasoned sniper-hunter is frigid with his weapon. He takes out target no matter how far with cold precision but to get to that peek of perfection, one thing is most needed; PRACTICE. HE would miss great kills while at it but if he keeps his head down and never gets discouraged, the experience would be his lifelong anchor.

So what are you waiting for? hurry now and visit Dating Drill's Blog! https://datingdrill.com/
checkout my drills bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sexymonkey(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:37am On May 05, 2018
HARDDON:

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:13am On May 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Sirfeeking(m): 1:27am On May 06, 2018
HARDDON:
An Entrepreneur who waits until all resources are available before kicking off that biz would never start.

A bachelor who waits until he is wealthy and every situation right before settling down, would remain single for a lifetime

we going live! cheesy cheesy

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by FxBase(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2018
My Gurus, thanks for your insights which I have learnt a great deal. This thread as refined me from my no ball man to a man in charge recently. Thank all.

Pls help me on this matter.

There is this Lady we met on social media and fast forward w met and thing went smooth. Our agreement was to only date and would not lead to any serious engagement in the future.

I noticed one thing in her, she has this guy she is also dating who she plans to marry but I never care. I once told her to stick to the guy but she refused. Said that she didn't want to leave me. Tho, she gbadun my "Konji" wella.

The issue is, she had an issue with d guy and she gave me total concentration for the past 5 months and I use d drills learnt here on here wells

But recent she met another guy which she told me and I wasn't moved. What I now observed is this:

Since the new guy came, she has stopped doing the usual way, even she won't chat me on social media, she would expect me to chat and even when I chat her, she only drop only a line in response.

Tho, I have stopped calling her and not chattg her like before, even when I see her missed calls, I won't return her call.

This lady just last week suddenly showed up in my house unannounced, I was surprised but didnt show it
Until I later found out that she came cos she needed money from me, though I gave her d money and she left , since then she returned to no call, no chatting.

How do I handle her better cos it make me sick?

Thank you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:29pm On May 06, 2018
funkmrflexx:
gurus in the house. I've been using drills I learnt here in chyking one girl. she's responsive but she says I'm too proud. I recently told her and know she misses me and I'll make time for her during the week. she then told me if I ever want to see her I'll have to be humble and admit I miss her and want to see her. I've already crossed my mind not to do something like that. i told her the last girl I told I missed out of happiness nearly use gutter to do swimming pool. she was just laughing and said I should just admit I like her. I told her she was just using reverse psychology. how do I handle the meeting part cus I'm never telling her I miss her and want to see her .

urgent reply needed

Tune down the miss or not missing talk.

Be sporadic about setting a meet.. Just wake up from the blues and use what she likes to draw her out.

You: hey, guess where I am and guess what I got for you!?

She: where/what ?

You: arrrhhh, stop been boring and guess. You have 3seconds angry

She: cinema?/chocolate?

Whatever she says.

You: I'm at ........( insert your location) and if you ain't here in the next 30 mins, you can kiss this fabulous gift you'd love so much good bye!
Alright, bye.

Suspense/curiosity works like charm!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:51pm On May 06, 2018
DavidTheGeek:
HARDDON I need help on street approaches.

SCENARIO #1: On the street, with people around going about their respective business, a girl is walking directly towards me and i'm walking directly towards her, we're both going opposite direction.

SCENARIO #2: On the street, with people around going about their respective business, a girl is walking in front of me, we're walking towards the same direction.

HOW DO I APPROACH/WHAT DO I SAY WHEN I APPROACH IN THESE SCENARIOS?

*Assuming the girl doesn't stay in my area, how do i go for a number-close (get her phone number and get out)?

These things happen in steady progression : you have to have mastered the act of strolling home with multiple stationary targets before you take a swipe at moving targets. By so doing, you acquire the much needed balanced personality/confidence and balls saving skills for MTs.

and you must have conquered and known how to handle rejection like a boss.

A toddler must learn to sit, crawl, wobble n stand, walk before running.
Any attempt to walk before crawling might make him fall so hard that he thereafter develops a natural phobia for walking.

Here is the street sequence about building confidence/natural instincts with these drills.

Get comfortable rolling with these drills around normal friends/gurls that likes you but you don't dig them.

Then move on to Coworkers/classmates. Then to stationary strangers(at the airport lounge, in flight, bus , library, eatery, movies, atm etc)

Here you must walk your way up. From meeting to getting cozy within a week to within 3days to within 2 days to within few hours etc.

While at it, unknowing to you, things would be happening to your inner man. He would be building muscles for the next challenge. Every hurdle it summounts gives it the thrills n needed impetus for another milestone.

When you have accomplished meeting an ST and getting cozy within a few hours, you would have garnered the guts and control for Moving Targets.

No magic, just a natural progression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2018
HARDDON:

These things happen in steady progression : you have to have mastered the act of strolling home with multiple stationary targets before you take a swipe at moving targets. By so doing, you acquire the much needed balanced personality/confidence and balls saving skills for MTs.

and you must have conquered and known how to handle rejection like a boss.

A toddler must learn to sit, crawl, wobble n stand, walk before running.
Any attempt to walk before crawling might make him fall so hard that he thereafter develops a natural phobia for walking.

Here is the street sequence about building confidence/natural instincts with these drills.

Get comfortable rolling with these drills around normal friends/gurls that likes you but you don't dig them.

Then move on to Coworkers/classmates. Then to stationary strangers(at the airport lounge, in flight, bus , library, eatery, movies, atm etc)

Here you must walk your way up. From meeting to getting cozy within a week to within 3days to within 2 days to within few hours etc.

While at it, unknowing to you, things would be happening to your inner man. He would be building muscles for the next challenge. Every hurdle it summounts gives it the thrills n needed impetus for another milestone.

When you have accomplished meeting an ST and getting cozy within a few hours, you would have garnered the guts and control for Moving Targets.

No magic, just a natural progression.

THIS IS A POOR ANSWER. IF YOU NOTICED, YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION HE ASKED. THERE ARE STILL METHODS, IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT BUILDING ANY YEYE MUSCLE. THIS IS WHY I SAY YOUR TEACHINGS ARE NOT UP TO PAR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:45pm On May 07, 2018
sexymonkey:
@HARDDON @Magikalz @Rubbiish @DavidTheGeek
There's this girl I was on rapport mode with before my friend spoilt everything by going to tell her she should accept my proposal and all those middle man nonesense, he also told me the girl has fallen for me already so I asked her out 3weeks back but she told me she wasn't ready for any relationship at the moment cos guys will always promise Heaven&Earth and still fail at the end. Fast forward to last week, she told my friend that am too proud (reason is that I stopped calling her). How can I make it right or I should forget about her?

So after all we've been drumming into you about the fact that you should NEVER ASK A LADY out, you still went ahead and ?? And just imagine the type of gurl you went to dip your balls with!; Materialistic one! angry

I gat no nothing for you angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:00pm On May 07, 2018
FxBase:
My Gurus, thanks for your insights which I have learnt a great deal. This thread as refined me from my no ball man to a man in charge recently. Thank all.

Pls help me on this matter.

There is this Lady we met on social media and fast forward w met and thing went smooth. Our agreement was to only date and would not lead to any serious engagement in the future.

I noticed one thing in her, she has this guy she is also dating who she plans to marry but I never care. I once told her to stick to the guy but she refused. Said that she didn't want to leave me. Tho, she gbadun my "Konji" wella.

The issue is, she had an issue with d guy and she gave me total concentration for the past 5 months and I use d drills learnt here on here wells

But recent she met another guy which she told me and I wasn't moved. What I now observed is this:

Since the new guy came, she has stopped doing the usual way, even she won't chat me on social media, she would expect me to chat and even when I chat her, she only drop only a line in response.

Tho, I have stopped calling her and not chattg her like before, even when I see her missed calls, I won't return her call.

This lady just last week suddenly showed up in my house unannounced, I was surprised but didnt show it
Until I later found out that she came cos she needed money from me, though I gave her d money and she left , since then she returned to no call, no chatting.

How do I handle her better cos it make me sick?

Thank you

That is one thing with rolling on hay proximity/availability. It messes up your mind when you would rather not.

She is acting out YOUR AGREEMENT. she knows that you guys are just FFB ( your provide financial aid, she helps out in other ways). Nothing more. You made that clear. So what is the ish now? You beginning to love up huh? and just like mother inlaws, you are getting jealous of the fact that another brother is weeeding the forest and she aint got your time! tongue

Listen, if you must sound up like a man, you must STAND UP like one.
With this kinda gurl, you have no bizness doing some wack chat ups nor calling and talking like lovers.
The only time you should have her time is when you tell her to come over or get dressed, we're hitting town. Simples!

Gather the little balls you got and stop calling, texting and contacting her henceforth. if all the gurls in your country are taken, tell us, we can Bluetooth some for you to take a sleek pick. Boss must Roll Boss.

And there you were trying to use money to bribe her hoping that things get back to normal but she is a smart one. Got your cash and still dumped your a33. Ouch, that hurts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.