Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1119107 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:11am On May 12, 2018
HANDLING LUV & BALLS

Sense Pill 128:

Break up and Make up opens the eyes of Love to new dreams and dimensions.

The only way love can be real is to let go of it a bit. You know the popular saying: the only way to prove that the bird with you is really yours, let it go. Let it fly. If it comes back, then truly, it's really yours. If not, well....

This clears the fog and lay the bond bare.

You are able to think clearly if this is really what you want or not. If you aint letting GETTING DOWN AND CLOSENESS blind and deprive you from what you really wanted.

The worse thing you can do as a man is to cling to what is not HERE. nOT yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:14pm On May 12, 2018
Sense Pill 129:
HANDLING LUV & BALLS

Love couples chaos; like minds must always repel.

Love is like the bond between the two opposing side of a magnet and just as like pole repels, so also like personality traits repels in the world of love.

Sense Pill:
Love thrives in chaos. It binds the impossible and couples the improbable. Hence it brags and ravel in the saying : Love conquers all! smh

Hence you would most likely find the good gurl with the bad boy. The extrovert( domineering) gurl with the introvert( timid, trouble avoiding) guy.
The poor gurl with the rich guy ( Rich couple Rich? rarely really lasts because they are usually for some silly mundane things, not the happiness of those bonded.. And what is really happiness in the world of love? Topic for another day). One profession coupling with another profession.

How would the world survive really without love learning to blend chaos? For more in depth drills? visit : https://datingdrill.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:30pm On May 12, 2018
HANDLING LUV & BALLS

Sense Pill 130

When push comes to shove, don't sell out like every other average guy out there! Drop love like a pack of cards! For in the final analysis, your balls is all you got!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by FreshGuy2(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2018
HARDDON:

You obviously haven't read the thread. If you have you would have noticed how I have been sound two things very clearly! :

1. NEVER ASK A LADY OUT

2. WITH LADIES, THE WAY FORWARD IS THE WAY BACKWARDS: FOR THE MORE YOU TRY TO GO STRAIGHT UP AND FORWARD WITH THEM, THE MORE YOU OOZE NEEDINESS AND DRIVE THEM OFF! Never be despirate( SENDLESS ) with Ladies!

Of all the beautiful places to hang out and still have her why your place?

Your place is a Red flag for any lady you haven't broken all her defenses. And I'm very much sure there is more you didn't tell us about her first coming.

Hear this; whenever you tell her to come to your place, the meaning she reads into it is : he wants to BED me! because she is well experienced going to guys or have read lota stories that touches the heart about other ladies who went visiting.... Arrrhhhh!

Be a boss not a jrod toy boy.

I did treat meeting ladies to a very high degree. Do yourself some good and read that section.

While at it, visit dating drill's blog and learn the robe from scratch.

https://datingdrill.com

thanks a lot... I think i will keep the issue of her visiting aside for the main time.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:31pm On May 13, 2018
FreshGuy2:
thanks a lot... I think i will keep the issue of her visiting aside for the main time.

Kul move! While at it, take out time and work on your confidence and JRod Control.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
DavidTheGeek:
HARDDON I need help on street approaches.

SCENARIO #1: On the street, with people around going about their respective business, a girl is walking directly towards me and i'm walking directly towards her, we're both going opposite direction.

SCENARIO #2: On the street, with people around going about their respective business, a girl is walking in front of me, we're walking towards the same direction.

HOW DO I APPROACH/WHAT DO I SAY WHEN I APPROACH IN THESE SCENARIOS?

*Assuming the girl doesn't stay in my area, how do i go for a number-close (get her phone number and get out)?

Bros I'm no HARDON
But the first and ultimate criterion is to be CUTE
if you're CUTE and NERVOUS a girl will smile at it
But if one is ugly forget it, confidence will come off as being RUDE NERVOUSNESS will come off as a jerk
E bad to wor wor I swear

If you're confident she will droll at your sight
Man just be CUTE that's the first arsenal

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:16pm On May 13, 2018
Oh Cutie! You don't say!

So guys like us that are "NOT CUTE" stand no chance? embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 2:27pm On May 13, 2018
HARDDON:
HANDLING LUV & BALLS

Sense Pill 130

When push comes to shove, don't sell out like every other average guy out there! Drop love like a pack of cards! For in the final analysis, your balls is all you got!

Explain this. Pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
I've been dating this babe for two years plus.. Suddenly tins just got boring between us. How can I spark the relationship?
HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
AlhajiWale:

Explain this. Pls

Gladly!

Sense Pill 131:

LOVE AND BALLS ARE TWO VERY POWERFUL yet opposite forces. They are always at loggerheads, fighting to OWN the Man. When Love wins, Jrod GROWS happy!

ACT 1 SCENE 1:

***********************************************************************************************************
BALLS says to the Man: Boss, I am sensing that you are beginning to fall in love with this new soft doll. Remember who you are and the fact that LOVE weakens the Mind and Me. Remember how you felt this way about Chioma, Nkechi, Oge, Jessica and the others, how you spent cash, time , energy and you were generally at their becks and call but where are they all now? You must not let Jrod and soft Love blind you. BE IN CHARGE AND SEND HER LESS. Let her be the one to please you.

ACT 1 SCENE 2:
**********************************************************************************************************
Love says to the Man; dont mind BALLs, relax and enjoy this wonder woman. She is just complete; her beauty is like reflecting light rays on the stream and her eyes like diamond in the field of falling snow. An embodiment of grace and glamour. Every pose, perfected! Every step, sleek. You finally found her! So give her all the affection, care, time and every other necessary thing before she even asks so that you can wade off potential suitors. Be at her beck and call for she is just the one we have been searching for all our lives! Sing her praises to the heavens in the morning and her worship just before the moon eats itz supper at night.
Pelt her with pebbles of royalty, adorn her head with a queenly crown, shower roses on the ground she steps on. Oh, the demigod of your heart throne....

*********************************************************************************************************
And how she enjoys this so! At first! Seeing that you can do anything and go to any length for her, she upped her game and started demanding more. Sending you on some crazy errands even house helps would frown at. But because you are drenched in love( someone said it is hard to see in crimson red!), you don't think twice, you just please her. Then, she assumed the Leader of the pack role! Yes, every pack( family, r/ship) must have a leader and to HIM who control the bond, belongs that potent power. And a general has no business being subject to HIS recruit! SOon, the love she had for you began to wane. because you are not worth being her man. YOu are too weak and wimpish to lead.

In your confused state, you sat and wondered; "WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG?'

In summary?

when you let Love and Jrod be in control, there is a very high probability the attractive force she once saw in you would wane off. Most average guys make this mistake.

Sense Pill 131:

Ladies are illogical: The best way to ATTRACT and KEEP them is to constantly PUSH them away ( SENDLESS ). See ? ILLOGICAL! grin wink cool cool cool

To him who fathoms this, belongs the sexy spoils. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:24pm On May 13, 2018

HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

Sense Pill 133:

To the mind of the man, Jrod/lust is the anchor on which love revolves.

this is why someone rightly said that Lust is the Package in which Love is sent and we all know that the ribbons are quickly untied. No, I dont suppose you would understand that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:31pm On May 13, 2018
AlhajiWale:
I've been dating this babe for two years plus.. Suddenly tins just got boring between us. How can I spark the relationship?
HARDDON

Sense Pill 131:

Ladies are illogical: The best way to ATTRACT and KEEP them is to constantly PUSH them away ( SENDLESS ). See ? ILLOGICAL!

You were obviously doing the opposite of the above Pill. Kindly read my response to your earlier query. So you can know exactly what went wrong because no matter the tonnes of curative fume's measure you apply, it wouldn't be equal to an ounce of a preventive one.

Might I, however, ask, why you want the former flame back??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 3:38pm On May 13, 2018
Might I, however, ask, why you want the former flame back??[/quote]

She complained recently. That I don't do as I used too. Less chat no calls. I'm kinda busy these days. Relationship is just another wahala currently. Just decided to spark it or should I quit?

Note :I'm an Alpha. I understand the send less tin.. Push and Pull everything
Cc HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
AlhajiWale:
Might I, however, ask, why you want the former flame back??

She complained recently . That I don't do as I used too. Less chat no calls. I'm kinda busy these days. Relationship is just another wahala currently. Just decided to spark it or should I quit?

Note :I'm an Alpha. I understand the send less tin.. Push and Pull everything
Cc HARDDON

1st Emphasized : based on this, you haven't answered my question. Because from what you wrote, you want the spark ( lovey dovey touch) back because SHE COMPLAINED. That is what she wants.

2nd Emphasized is really your state of mind. If i am to extrapolate this knowledge, I would say you are just tired of her9 though you still find the vClef alluring, if only you could just be having that alone) but don't want to hurt her. Because no matter how busy a man is, if he really wants a lady, he would always make out time for her. hearing her voice alone when faced with difficult day, takes the stress all away! I know man, I know.

You know you can talk to me because I see through words into the intents of the heart! AN HEADMASTER WAS ONCE UPON A TIME A SCHOOL BOY.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 4:31pm On May 13, 2018
I would say you are just tired
of her9 though you still find the vClef
alluring, if only you could just be having
that alone) but don't want to hurt her.

Yes true.. I still want to chop her later even if I break up with her. Okafor's law comes to mind. I don't want to leave on a bad note. I once broke up with her, she came back but my mind no dey the tin. She believes I've other girls which is true. I can't date only one girl

AN HEADMASTER WAS ONCE
UPON A TIME A SCHOOL BOY.
Lool

Cc:HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=AlhajiWale post=67524950]I've been dating this babe for two years plus.. Suddenly tins just got boring between us. How can I spark the relationship?
HARDDON[/quot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:44pm On May 13, 2018
AlhajiWale:
I would say you are just tired
of her9 though you still find the vClef
alluring, if only you could just be having
that alone) but don't want to hurt her.

Yes true.. I still want to chop her later even if I break up with her. Okafor's law comes to mind. I don't want to leave on a bad note. I once broke up with her, she came back but my mind no dey the tin. She believes I've other girls which is true. I can't date only one girl

AN HEADMASTER WAS ONCE
UPON A TIME A SCHOOL BOY.
Lool

Cc:HARDDON

Aha! Mr Okafor the disc cleaner! I hail thee for opening up finally.

You don't have to crudely breakup and hurt that innocent soul because you've had your fill for now.

Time and space are two powerful tools that always help in situations like this.
And Mr Okafor, why would you wano spark a flame you are tired of it's blaze, turn around and snuff it out in a hurry? Stop playing with someone's emotions because you wano hit it once more. You are making things terribly difficult for the next guy ( who might end up marrying her).

While at it Mr Okafor, the play boy, do know that life entails much more....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 10:46pm On May 13, 2018
Lol... But soft dolls do play with my fellow guys emotion. Doing this won't be bad. I'm AlhajiWale not Okafor

Cc :HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Victor8867(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2018
pls I need help in entering the new blog page on how to meet New ladies on my device it is showing that the page have been removed from the site. pls any one with idea on how to view it help needed from all the pros in the house.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
AlhajiWale:
Lol... But soft dolls do play with my fellow guys emotion. Doing this won't be bad. I'm AlhajiWale not Okafor

Cc :HARDDON

Yea, sometimes when you remember all that WE have suffered in the hands of these soft dolls and majority are still suffering, you relish the idea of constantly changing them on the flip. "Then , the Man has died.."

But hey, there is more to life. Besides, time is money and ladies are known time eaters.

AlhajiWale operating with Okafor's law is Okafor! grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:42pm On May 14, 2018
Victor8867:
pls I need help in entering the new blog page on how to meet New ladies on my device it is showing that the page have been removed from the site. pls any one with idea on how to view it help needed from all the pros in the house.

Have you read all the post about building your confidence? And carried out/still carrying out the Ball Tasks? shocked

Note: you can't read the blog like a Novel.

We are aware of that section being on lock down. Part of it belongs to Executive Lounge. The Rookie Readers' Ranch contents are been optimized for SEO and proof read for ballistic missiles. So hang on
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AlhajiWale: 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
Lol. I don't use my time chasing girls. Thanks for the advice
Cc HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mumumugu(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
SEZ WITH MY Partner is low. outside of her, I have great sex but with her I don't. it didn't start like this .she had complained to me . the problem is my too much love for her. we have good relationship but not good sex. the more I care for someone, the less I list over her. during sex, her moans sounds like one who is in pain . like I am hurting her. which makes my joystick go flat. whenever I patronise prostitutes or have a fling with one I don't have feelings for, I have great sex .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:33pm On May 14, 2018
AlhajiWale:
Lol. I don't use my time chasing girls. Thanks for the advice

Cc HARDDON

Nah, of course not. A Smart Hunter sets traps and goes home to sleep.

But to prepare a caught game and eat same, one thing is most needed: Time!

And if paradventure his traps catches more than one game, do the Time maths.

An head master was once upon a time, a school boy wink

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:41pm On May 14, 2018
mumumugu:
SEZ WITH MY Partner is low. outside of her, I have
great sex but with her I don't. it didn't start like this
.she had complained to me .
the problem is my too much love for her. we have
good relationship but not good sex. the more I care
for someone, the less I list over her.
during sex, her moans sounds like one who is in pain
. like I am hurting her. which makes my joystick go
flat.

whenever I patronise prostitutes or have a fling with
one I don't have feelings for, I have great sex .

@ emphasized, which is it: Your Jrod goes flat after you release or it just goes flat without you releasing?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mumumugu(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
HARDDON:

@ emphasized, which is it: Your Jrod goes flat after you release or it just goes flat without you releasing?

without releasing. whenever she cries/ moans out of pain
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:00pm On May 14, 2018
mumumugu:

without releasing. whenever she cries/ moans out of pain

Even though, I don't buy into the way you live,

Your possible solutions are:
1. you have to re-condition your mind and accept the fact that she is actually deriving max pleasure unlike what you think. To confirm that, you can have h2h talk with her.

Ask her why she moan/cries during the DOINGS. Is it from excruciating pains or pleasure?
If she is truthful, her answer would shock you.

2. Take some liquor before exploration. Get tipsy, a lil beyond yourself. A hY Jrod cares less whether the world is burning down. It must drive home even in the face of a seven horned demon! grin

Buh ehmmm, WARNING : Do this at your own risk. I would not be held liable should anything result from such:

Do know that a lady that is terribly in pains wouldn't hesitate to push you off so she can have respite. If she isn't, then worry not.

But I find you very weird however . Guys generally love it when their gurls moans/give short cries or loud wails! It revs them up and they go tearing down the roof!
That is when most ladies cum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:45pm On May 15, 2018
HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

Generally it is said that to make any marriage(r/ship work), one party must develop a blind eye and the other party, a deaf ear.
The man must develop deaf ears while the woman, blind eyes.

What is the essence of bonding if we are gono live retrained? undecided that is Chaos prosponed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2018
Welcome home harddon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:44pm On May 15, 2018
Adasun:
Welcome home harddon grin grin

Ads! If this is home, I'm going back to where da heck I came from angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
HARDDON:
HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

Generally it is said that to make any marriage(r/ship work), one party must develop a blind eye and the other party, a deaf ear.
The man must develop deaf ears while the woman, blind eyes.

What is the essence of bonding if we are gono live retrained? undecided that is Chaos prosponed

Any lady you that goes parroting your affairs while dating, is not worth your marriage band.

If you cannot settle differences in house( just you and her), there is no need being together !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Victor8867(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2018
HARDDON:

Have you read all the post about building your confidence? And carried out/still carrying out the Ball Tasks? shocked

We are aware of that section being on lock down. Part of it belongs to Executive Lounge. The Rookie Readers' Ranch contents are been optimized for SEO and proof read for ballistic missiles. So hang on
I have read it sir, and still perfecting myself on the realms of women smiley
HARDDON:

I have read it sir, and still perfecting myself on the realms of women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.