Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1100014 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Skykid1208(m): 5:19am On Nov 05, 2016
There is this girl in ma class I like a lot and she have been showing some green lights from afar even though I've spoken to her just once ( don't even know her name). I want to get into a relationship with her but don't even know where to start ( have NO female friend and am d introvert and a lilbit shy kinda guy).

We've been seeing each other in class nd around my faculty but we don't talk not even a Hi, ( am this kind of guy that ignores girls a lot ). About 4 months back I was going to ma guys lodge and I saw her on my way coming in the opposite direction, I wanted to pass her by without even as much as say Hi but she greeted me ( while smiling as if she just won a scholarship to study in London), we shook hands and had a lil conversation b4 I went on my way.

Since then I've seen her many time in class but did'nt say a word or even look at her, but I've noticed she keeps staring at me.

Now I don't know how to start a convo with her and get her number afterwards, any help pls?

cc: HARDDON, DaviddaGEEK etc
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2016
Nnamsco4real:

You haven't bothered to call her for once? undecided undecided
You want her to start chasing you? Na wah to you. This is Nigeria. Use your brain
I never had her number until she texted to cancel our meeting

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by cantona2015: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thumb up guys , how should one start cold chatting with a gurl you like on Facebook bearing in mind they are alway on self defense against strange guys , please help out on this
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by natsuDragneel: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
cantona2015:
Thumb up guys , how should one start cold chatting with a gurl you like on Facebook bearing in mind they are alway on self defense against strange guys , please help out on this

Oh, that's easy...
Just be yourself smiley

However, that will only work if
Your profile pic is moderately okay...
You speak good English
You're not the social media stalker type... it's creepy AF
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Akposb(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
@Skykid1208
Man I should not be in the best place to advise you but I will be talking from experience.
I am just an introvert like you and yes all I deduce from your story is a girl giving you green lights. I had such an experience which I ran away from because of inability to converse especially on phone or private. Man the main thing is you are afraid of being awkward or bereft of confidence. If you like her and you see something you both share in common, make the move and everything else will take care of itself.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Promised 1 swt girl a date dat I didnt honour, ve ignored her for sometime now, chatted her recently perceived her response was not friendly. Called her

She: why is it dat when I dont respond properly to your chat that's only when you call

Me: This 1 u are blowing hot dis nyt did u take pepper soup or what.

She: Yes I took pepper soup. D outing/date u said u would take me out on, is it when I leave town u would take me out or what. (she would soon leave my locality)

Me: laughing, ve been too busy, and u know dat, but nothing stopped u from calling me to talk to me about it.

She: ok o I hear u

Me: I will call u within dis week as regards what I promised when am less busy.

Me: but ve not forgotten ur purnishment, just put dat at d back of ur mind. (I gave her various options of purnishment for what she did d last time and she has not yet fulfilled my requirement)

She: Nigeria Men!!

Me :Anyway, like ve told u b4 if u miss somebody, just pick up ur phone and communicate it not blowing hot like u re doing dis nyt.

She: .You re just feeling like a god.You re d 1 missing me. what re u feeling like self.

Me: laughing, d last time u said AUTHORITATIVE, now like a god, God will help me in ur hands, u re just firing shots dis nyt.......

This is like d second time she is using these kind of words like authoritative/ acting like a god to describe me.Guys hope I nor de over do d thing (boss ball)?

cc @Harddon, SerRento and all d senior men in d house help ease my ministration to dis girl. This babe de try resist all my INJECTIONS.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ribena02(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2016
I'm going to be straight forward in my question, but I would need a perfect solution,thanks... There's dis lady I met @dusk on my way to a bank atm, I presume she was coming back from sch lectures because I stay around school area so I see most of them, I walked towards her & halt her walk like I knew her sonmwhr, eventually she gave in with d clues I threw to her, then I collected her digit then left... I chatted her up on watsapp like 2days after, then remind her the scenario in which we met,the next thing she said was yeah she remember but how did I get her digit, whic got me surprised, then I remind her ow I got it by typing my digit on her fone to beep mine& she said ok...I had to stop d chat dat night because I lost interest in d chat already d nite, so I told her goodnite... So since then wen I chat her up, her responses is alwas hostile & I'm sure dat because I'm standing on d rules of not showing too much interest in her with my replies to hers & she decided to form d hard to get for me too...if I call, she won't pick,tho I never make d call pass just one & dats fo d day if she doesn't pick up... Now to d question, she forms hard to get with harsh replies,tho its not an abusive one but I wil alwas flow wit d harshness & stil stand on my rules of not making it obvious I'm interested in her dat much bh u guys know wat we want if tho we don't want them to be aware of it, what can I do to bring her shoulders down? Tried to be funny wit d replies I give her too but she would jst send a laff smiley but still ignore d calls & stil give uninterested replies.. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ribena02:
I'm going to be straight forward in my question, but I would need a perfect solution,thanks... There's dis lady I met @dusk on my way to a bank atm, I presume she was coming back from sch lectures because I stay around school area so I see most of them, I walked towards her & halt her walk like I knew her sonmwhr, eventually she gave in with d clues I threw to her, then I collected her digit then left... I chatted her up on watsapp like 2days after, then remind her the scenario in which we met,the next thing she said was yeah she remember but how did I get her digit, whic got me surprised, then I remind her ow I got it by typing my digit on her fone to beep mine& she said ok...I had to stop d chat dat night because I lost interest in d chat already d nite, so I told her goodnite... So since then wen I chat her up, her responses is alwas hostile & I'm sure dat because I'm standing on d rules of not showing too much interest in her with my replies to hers & she decided to form d hard to get for me too...if I call, she won't pick,tho I never make d call pass just one & dats fo d day if she doesn't pick up... Now to d question, she forms hard to get with harsh replies,tho its not an abusive one but I wil alwas flow wit d harshness & stil stand on my rules of not making it obvious I'm interested in her dat much bh u guys know wat we want if tho we don't want them to be aware of it, what can I do to bring her shoulders down? Tried to be funny wit d replies I give her too but she would jst send a laff smiley but still ignore d calls & stil give uninterested replies.. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
Defuse her "harshness" by poking fun at her. Assume she's interested in you.

Ask her why does she reply your texts like a shy secondary girl who's just fallen in love for the first time.

For not picking your calls, you can poke her in similar manner.. Call her twice, if she doesn't pick, send her a text... "I guess you've heard too"..

When she replys with "What"... Tell her your voice is so charming that girls fall hopelessly in love with you when they hear you talk. Tell her you think that's why she doesn't pick your calls... cuz she doesn't want to fall for you more than she already has.

If you pull this (for calls).. make sure when you guys talk on phone the conversation is funny and interesting... and end the call while she's enjoying it by telling her duty calls, you've got something to attend to.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Guys, help me look at this.....

I've always admired a pretty girl in my church for a longtime now, just that I didn't know how to approach her. I'm not good at striking a convo with a girl for the first time and I'm shy too.

Somehow someway, I got her phone no. I called her and told her my name and that I've always admired her just that I didn't know how to approach her. She said well before she will talk to me again that I have to walk up to her and collect her number from her directly.

The thing is this girl now sees me as a very shy guy who is not confident. Will this limit my chances of getting her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Defuse her "harshness" by poking fun at her. Assume she's interested in you.

Ask her why does she reply your texts like a shy secondary girl who's just fallen in love for the first time.

For not picking your calls, you can poke her in similar manner.. Call her twice, if she doesn't pick, send her a text... "I guess you've heard too"..

When she replys with "What"... Tell her your voice is so charming that girls fall hopelessly in love with you when they hear you talk. Tell her you think that's why she doesn't pick your calls... cuz she doesn't want to fall for you more than she already has.

If you pull this (for calls).. make sure when you guys talk on phone the conversation is funny and interesting... and end the call while she's enjoying it by telling her duty call, you've got something to attend to.
nice one, buh there are questions waiting for answers too...tanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
footprintD55:
1)she is ova demanding i told her nt everytin she ask for i cn gv her and she label me as the stingin type nd she walkd out on me,2)she was once stayn at my lodge be4 she relocatd to d new lodge dats how we meant me nd dsame guy buh i was d dat show interest 1st.3)nt upto 20min

Gee, i dont have time to sugar coAt anything . What r u doing wit an over demanding woman that isnt wit u for who u r rather what she can get?

U know u have been happier since u guys quarreled, wish d other guy well wit her n move on with ur life.

Meet others mehn!

Should u know know, she doesnt feel anything for u, jusr in it for qhat she can get.

How did i know this?
Well, true luv always try to give no matter how lil not sap d other .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
peterpen:
There is this girl i met 9 months ago we clicked almost instantly, got talking and i gave her my number before we parted ways buh she never called, 9 months later we meet again, she apologised profusely for not calling saying she lost Mah number nd wuld love to spend time with me....gave her the time i wuld be free the next day and told her to call me......she never called dat day buh the next day she texted exactly the time dat was agreed we are gonna meet saying she was busy and will not be able to make it.....and since then she hasn't called and I haven't called either..... My question is dat wat shuld be my next line of action and how to i make her appease me for opting out at the last minute......All experienced bosses on the thread I need your advise on this on, dnt wanna appear clingy a d needy.... ,

Be the man wud u? N in doing that, spin fun n jabs
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Skykid1208:
There is this girl in ma class I like a lot and she have been showing some green lights from afar even though I've spoken to her just once ( don't even know her name). I want to get into a relationship with her but don't even know where to start ( have NO female friend and am d introvert and a lilbit shy kinda guy).

We've been seeing each other in class nd around my faculty but we don't talk not even a Hi, ( am this kind of guy that ignores girls a lot ). About 4 months back I was going to ma guys lodge and I saw her on my way coming in the opposite direction, I wanted to pass her by without even as much as say Hi but she greeted me ( while smiling as if she just won a scholarship to study in London), we shook hands and had a lil conversation b4 I went on my way.

Since then I've seen her many time in class but did'nt say a word or even look at her, but I've noticed she keeps staring at me.

Now I don't know how to start a convo with her and get her number afterwards, any help pls?

She already knows u like her n she can sense ur nervousness.
Fron ur write u, i can tell u didnt read d thread frm d beginning .

We have helped alota shy guys overcome that balless shyness!
How can a guy with some balls be shy for f sakes?

Go thru d thread n come out of that whack ways.

U need to work on urself first b4 u ever think of dating!
N heck, guys like us dont ASK gurls out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
cantona2015:

Study her bio info and all he.about info. And spin attractive lines with them.

Or u can use any of her fine pixs to poke fun@ her .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Oh, that's easy...
Just be yourself smiley

However, that will only work if
Your profile pic is moderately okay...
You speak good English
You're not the social media stalker type... it's creepy AF

Other guys can be themselves,guys like us r always beyond ourselves

BE-UR-SELF only get u results of average guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2016
Akposb:
@Skykid1208
Man I should not be in the best place to advise you but I will be talking from experience.
I am just an introvert like you and yes all I deduce from your story is a girl giving you green lights. I had such an experience which I ran away from because of inability to converse especially on phone or private. Man the main thing is you are afraid of being awkward or bereft of confidence. If you like her and you see something you both share in common, make the move and everything else will take care of itself.

The only move he needs to make is work on him self first by reading up this thread.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:
Promised 1 swt girl a date dat I didnt honour, ve ignored her for sometime now, chatted her recently perceived her response was not friendly. Called her

She: why is it dat when I dont respond properly to your chat that's only when you call

Me: This 1 u are blowing hot dis nyt did u take pepper soup or what.

She: Yes I took pepper soup. D outing/date u said u would take me out on, is it when I leave town u would take me out or what. (she would soon leave my locality)

Me: laughing, ve been too busy, and u know dat, but nothing stopped u from calling me to talk to me about it.

She: ok o I hear u

Me: I will call u within dis week as regards what I promised when am less busy.

Me: but ve not forgotten ur purnishment, just put dat at d back of ur mind. (I gave her various options of purnishment for what she did d last time and she has not yet fulfilled my requirement)

She: Nigeria Men!!

Me :Anyway, like ve told u b4 if u miss somebody, just pick up ur phone and communicate it not blowing hot like u re doing dis nyt.

She: .You re just feeling like a god.You re d 1 missing me. what re u feeling like self.

Me: laughing, d last time u said AUTHORITATIVE, now like a god, God will help me in ur hands, u re just firing shots dis nyt.......

This is like d second time she is using these kind of words like authoritative/ acting like a god to describe me.Guys hope I nor de over do d thing (boss ball)?

cc @Harddon, SerRento and all d senior men in d house help ease my ministration to dis girl. This babe de try resist all my INJECTIONS.

We have told u in tine past how to flake out on a lady. Do it with wisdom.

About d god talk et all, that happens when d sassy is always higher than dan d fun or

Wen she is angry with u.
Blend ur concotion well and hey, guys like us r no robots! Always know wen to deal,hold up, retreat n entreat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2016
HARDDON:

We have told u in tine past how to flake out on a lady. Do it with wisdom.

About d god talk et all, that happens when d sassy n always higher than dan d fun or

Wen she is angry with u.
Blend ur concotion well and hey, guys like us r no robots! Always know wen u deal,hold up, retreat n entreat

Thanks man, I get d point.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2016
peterpen:
nice one, buh there are questions waiting for answers too...tanks
HARDDON just answered you bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by alch3mist(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
You mean all these material on how to be a player?... Too bulky. Why the hell will I want to read all these and memorize it just to get laid? Who e help?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2016
alch3mist:
You mean all these material on how to be a player?... Too bulky. Why the hell will I want to read all these and memorize it just to get laid? Who e help?

Lets continue to be daft then , shall we?

Besides, this aint about raising some player clowns, it is about understanding d world of women.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hustleranthem(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Hi Brothers..there is this cute girl that just moved to my area I wud love to date..bt i have not done area paroles before..any tips on how to go about it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
alch3mist:
why go through school just to get a job.... stay at home and depend on your parents forever... fowl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
liljboy:
why go through school just to get a job.... stay at home and depend on your parents forever... fowl.

Ouch!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hustleranthem(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
HARDDON:

Ouch!
grin cheesy
Bros abeg reply my post mbok
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
hustleranthem:
Hi Brothers..there is this cute girl that just moved to my area I wud love to date..bt i have not done area paroles before..any tips on how to go about it?

What happens to d ones u hAve bin importing? cheesy

Like i wud always admonish: HE WHO KILLS A HOME CHICKEN WITH A DOUBLE BARREL MUST BE READY FOR ITS FEAST!

N d despiration in ur tone, is enuf to drive her off.

Guys like us use such as target practice( to hone our skills n indirectly making her melt) since she is readily available but if along d line d coast on its own accord , wrong swing, we clear it but never EVER HUNG ON!
den we even poke fun with it thus......cant bliv i let u rape me! Was i drunk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hustleranthem(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol thanks bro..actually,i am desperate bt I will slow d pace
HARDDON:

Like i wud always admonish: HE WHO KILLS A HOME CHICKEN WITH A DOUBLE BARREL MUST BE READY FOR ITS FEAST!

Guys like us use such as target practice( to hone our skills n indirectly making her melt) since she is readily available but if along d line d coast on its own accord , wrong swing, we clear it but never EVER HUNG ON!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
bros harddon, baba for ur gals
how far some lil help, about one Bae way we jus do small stuffs but now I want 2 jam her for the main stuff. is taking her 2 an hotel OK? what re the dos and dont. and abeg I just want 2 make her 2 desperate that she could even pay the hotel bills
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
HARDDON:

Bro, I forked up. I met her on facebook, called her within same day she responded. I got her number from her profile. Well, she was calm and cool on phone. She even said we can meet as I requested.

So, I had the urge to open up to her. I spoke to a lady friend and she advised that I tell the girl what I had in mind. I was very reluctant about it because it isn't even up to 3 weeks yet.

Yesterday, I told her there is something I wanted to discuss with her when I come around to her base as I am currently in another state. She said why not on facebook. I told her I would prefer she gets to know me first before that and would prefer we keep communicating. She said okay.

However, I still opened up to her today and she said "hmmmmm wao. Well I am in a relationship" I know her type can't be single cos she is very pretty. I know I made huge mistake opening up too quickly. Well, a few minutes later after she said those, I asked if we can still be friends. she said sure and she requested for my pic because the ones on my profile was too scary.

I am very convince I CAN never go wrong with this girl but at the same time, I am tired of chasing girls who say they are in a relationship. Any hope? I really want her and even told her this isn't a case of just dating but a huge possibility of me marrying her. I know I made a mistake already. The lady who advised that I opened up to the girl said since she said she is in a relationship, I should move on and that if I had delayed, I would have been friendzoned. I actually wanted to wait a little while... before revealing anything to her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
okwypascal:
bros harddon, baba for ur gals
how far some lil help, about one Bae way we jus do small stuffs but now I want 2 jam her for the main stuff. is taking her 2 an hotel OK? what re the dos and dont. and abeg I just want 2 make her 2 desperate that she could even pay the hotel bills

Why Hotel?
Most decent ladies wudnt be confortable following u to a hotel. It spikes their " suspizion'.
The way i see it, u just wano impress her. She aint gono be despirate, u already r because she has turned ur adrenaline up with d lil she has let u touch! Watch it with dis kinda gurls mate, cos soon, she wud start manipulating n milking 4 cash. Den F zone u.
Im very much sure she was d one that indirectly sowed dis hotel tot in ur mind. Be Kareful gee

Besides, d worse feeling is passing d night in a hotel (after payin btw 12k - 350k) for d night, n then nothing happens! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
lazeal:
Bro, I forked up. I met her on facebook, called her within same day she responded. I got her number from her profile. Well, she was calm and cool on phone. She even said we can meet as I requested.

So, I had the urge to open up to her. I spoke to a lady friend and she advised that I tell the girl what I had in mind. I was very reluctant about it because it isn't even up to 3 weeks yet.

Yesterday, I told her there is something I wanted to discuss with her when I come around to her base as I am currently in another state. She said why not on facebook. I told her I would prefer she gets to know me first before that and would prefer we keep communicating. She said okay.

However, I still opened up to her today and she said "hmmmmm wao. Well I am in a relationship" I know her type can't be single cos she is very pretty. I know I made huge mistake opening up too quickly. Well, a few minutes later after she said those, I asked if we can still be friends. she said sure and she requested for my pic because the ones on my profile was too scary.

I am very convince I CAN never go wrong with this girl but at the same time, I am tired of chasing girls who say they are in a relationship. Any hope? I really want her and even told her this isn't a case of just dating but a huge possibility of me marrying her. I know I made a mistake already. The lady who advised that I opened up to the girl said since she said she is in a relationship, I should move on and that if I had delayed, I would have been friendzoned. I actually wanted to wait a little while... before revealing anything to her.

Wonda why guys must mess it up b4 seeking solutiOn here.
Now u know that d worse place to seek advise, is from a female.

The help u seek r lined up in d pages.
Do urself gud to read em cos im just to peeved to preach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
HARDDON:

Wonda why guys must mess it up b4 seeking solutiOn here.
Now u know that d worse place to seek advise, is from a female.

The help u seek r lined up in d pages.
Do urself gud to read em cos im just to peeved to preach
I will read.Just want to know if there is a possibility of changing thing in my favour or I should forget about her completely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.