Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094575 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Still following...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gyrados: 3:21am On Oct 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Lol @ bolded!
To that i ask..... is it when she is with her friends she does this?
Btw, how is ur dress sense? Aura? Diction?

Gee, learn to chill. From ur write up, u r trying too much to get her attention. It should be the other way round.
Ignore her cals, msges ,chats sometimes.

Let her start d convo sometyms. N also be d first to type gtg all tym

2) gifts? Wow geeZ! No gift, not in a long while. U r too serious mehn. U r too overwhelmed . Chill!

If u may, tAke her out: pool @ noon preferably . Or book a surprise tabl for two in a serene envirom or go wild wild west n go clubbing @ night.

N hey , to avoid surprising ur self , tell her u got a surprise for her. That u guys wud be going out leta

3) ofcos she shld be worth ur while. U just have to turn d tables around. Cos ryt now, I can authoritatively tell that she got ur balls menh.
N how she swings ur moods so.

While @ it, live ur life, meet others.
Stop giving her too much attention.

N quickly start applyin d drills u've llearnt here

cheesy..Guity as charged...Thanks man...Still a learner at the "new" game...Guess I was programmed this way...Born an introvert.. cheesy...
And to your questions..
1)I think its when she's alone...
2)Got a taste in dressing...Naturally draw attention...Excellent diction...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lilreese: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Help a fellow man. After saying hi and how are you, I can't carry the conversation forward. Any suggestions
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
lilreese:
Help a fellow man. After saying hi and how are you, I can't carry the conversation forward. Any suggestions
Then stop saying hi and how are you.

You can start a conversation with anything.

"Sexy *Her name*... Your b00bs cleavage keeps telling me 'DAVID DAVID! DAVID!! Grab me!'" - That's how i started a chat with a babe i had not texted in 2 days.

"hi and how are you" sets a dull tone. She'll reply with "Fine"... and you'll just go blank.

Ask a question (it doesn't even have to make sense).. Make a comment. Anything!

I'll stop here and let HARDDON the boss give you his words of wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Neimar: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
he
Ave a problem
chiked a girl for some time but she said No
I stopped calling
then she saw me outside wit my peeps and said I am very wicked and I do not call her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
cool
SOLARPOWER1:
Decided to throw dis game on one recently: in the middle of our chat, I told her : "u just won a date with me in ur favourite food restaurant, call u on Saturday" .She said really, dats kul, what did I do and and I jokingly sent her this: " I just finished marking ur script, u scored A in my text...Mr lecturer" and bidded her gud nyt without waiting for her response. Called her d Saturday morning and gave her 4pm as time . Like 4:20pm I didn't show up, but sent her this text:Young lady, I know u re already missing me and can't wait to see me. I can even perceive the fragrance of d new hair u just made for this occasion. Unfortunately something came up.... Work. I received a call to respond to an issue at the office. Call u when am free. (THANKS TO HARDDON).
I didn't call her, till about 7:30pm I saw my phone ringing couldn't believe she was calling (considering her non challant attitude b4 now towards me). D phone ring tire I didn't pick, then like 30mins time I returned her call and told her to come online on WhatsApp. We chatted a bit and I gave her another date, didn't call her on dat day b4 d time, but like 30min to d time I called and she told me she was doing her hair dat she would call when she is tru, she didnt call until d next day I saw her WhatsApp msg dat she is sorry, didnt finish her hair on time dats why she didn't call.
I gave her this 3 options to appease me:

A)Prepare me nice pounded yam and vegetable soup with goat meat then pet me very well while I eat it with true remorse in ur eyes.

B)Take me out to 1 of d finest restaurant in town and give me a treat.

C)Do A/B or u wont see me again ✈

She chose option A but said I would provide the money(even if she wants to, from my observation I know she cant bc she is broke). I refused to give in and told her dat would defeat d whole purpose.I noticed I was over flogging the issue hence I said:
Though u know how to get me angry, I always catch myself going soft.
But am not changing my mind on this one o .

She pleaded further but I ended off with this: Hmm, lets see how I will feel when I wake up 2morow morning. Gud nyt.

I need d gurus here to correct my mistakes and advice me with d way forward. I like thus babe but ve learnt not to be despirate, I just collected her number some weeks back. Thanks guys, dis thread has been really helpful.

Guys I need response on this, help a bro☺
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
HARDDON:
my quote from another thread

SENSE PILL 61:

Gurls wit attitudes r d most cheaply plucked fruits since blackberry evolved n became a phone.
THEY r d most lonely, most misunderstood, most bf abused Gurls on planet earth!
N most creamy, financially stable n absolutely endowed ladies, GOT ATTITUDES!
Aint nothing u got they want..... just ur Warmpt

But bliv me, u cannot attain d peek of woman perfection scrubbing scraps with chickens!

Boss i have a dam i just met n my hood...creamy..financially stable...attitude all dat u mentioned.

we started chatn on whatsapp nd she ignorred, read my chats nd dint reply like 2wice..gave her space..called lata on monday n scolded her about it and demanded 2 see her d next day, she declined with the excuse "i enjoy my own company" but promised me this thurs/friday. she became vry responsive 2 my chats afta my call.

*sneek peak on our conversation on whatsapp*

while we wea chatn i asked her wat she was putting on dat nyt Also told her i was imagin her in diff colours......she told me to calm down dat i took it 4rm 0-100 real quick!! she hinted about wanting me 2 take it real slow.()..afta sum random talks we said gudnyt-all ds happend yesterday nyt.

But 2day sent her a Good morning message n asked bout her nyt, she read and didn't reply.......................,........

MY oga's in the rum am very unlucky wen it cums 2 girls...#No lie
m still surprised i managed 2 chike ds hot bae but .... i really wana score her Big tym.....want her to fall hopelessly for me or beta still mak i mark her register soonest ... ,,, smiley

i need serious hellp.....
don't know how to proceed anymor?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
SolarPower1, your game is quite impressive. You've done very well so far, but you need to close the deal. And by close the deal, I mean you need to lay her quick. This greatly puts you in the position of power in the relationship, as sex is usually as investment for them. They have sex with you to secure your commitment to them.

*Point 1:- Women like men who have high status; rich, powerful, achievers, good-looking and solid. You have shown that you're solid, you won't take shiit from her, and you know your worth. In her mind, you must have some kind of worth/status to be this confident. Naturally, this has led to her being willing to cook for you.

*Point 2:- The longer it takes for sex to happen, the generally higher likelihood of it not happening as you're not the only one with game out there. The worst thing that can happen to this package of yours is someone with better game or more accessibility than you getting the cookie before you.

My suggestion is for you to call her about her offer to cook. Since, she doesn't have the money, she should come and collect it. She'll go to the market, get the stuff. You should arrange the dinner in such a way that she sleeps over. Let her know she better not waste your money if she doesn't know how to cook(teasingly, of course), be semi-serious about this. Of course, it's not your business whether she can boil water or not, the point is for her to know how important it is to impress you.
Another tip, be touchy while she's cooking. Go to the kitchen, just stand there and look at her, don't smile too frequently, don't start the chatting. As you're about to leave, kiss her on the back of her neck briefly, don't dwell on there like a vampire. Touch her just above the waist on my side that's accessible, do this fir a few seconds at a time. As you leave, say something like "this food better be delicious" with a smirk/half-smile.

When you done chop, if the food is tasty, tell her she tried and she can definitely do better, maybe more cooking for you and she would even own an international standard restaurant that cook make her famous. Women love washing, wash her well with bullshit.

As far as I can tell, your greatest challenge is getting to close the deal. Getting her to come over and cook and sleep over should sort that out. If she sleeps over and doesn't sleep with you, it's time to go to MFM.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Guys there's a erm called escalation that you should apply at all times.

It includes touch, gaze, speech, etc.

Let me start with the Gaze. You must always look her in the eye when talking, especially when you're talking your game. Staring portrays you as fearless and bold. Never avert your gaze first, this portrays you as lacking in confidence. No matter how foolish what you say is, never looks away in shame orvfirvfear that she may not like it. There are women with men who slap them sully because women generally like men to lead them. Now, I don't endorsing abuse or recommend it, my point is you should always maintain your frame of being in control at all times.
So, another way you can use your gaze is to look at her boobs and butt, and, yes, let her "catch" you looking. Look at her boobs and back into her eyes without flinching, let her read your filthy mind. Don't smile, don't feel shame. She also needs them fondled like dough. But she will keep testing you to see if you're worthy of tasting her needles. So expect a look of disgust or some remark attempting to scold you for such effrontery. Simply answer with a witty or cocky answer.
If it's a look, act like you didn't see the look, and speak like you have some genuine concern about women's chests; like "I pity breasts. It's must be difficult to be in prison for so long." or some other witty rubbish you can come up with. She'll be confused as to your true intentions, but your constant fixation on them will over time be plain to her and she'll know you want to tune to CoolFM with the "tips" and will eventually warm up to and accept the idea of an exchange of body fluids. However, your lines should reflect the kind of woman you're dealing with, some lines will work on some women and those very same lines other women will find lame and insulting. So, you should think on your feet.

I'll continue with the other two later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Neimar:
he
Ave a problem
chiked a girl for some time but she said No
I stopped calling
then she saw me outside wit my peeps and said I am very wicked and I do not call her

Women do this a lot. Their need for attention and validation is insatiable. Face it, she's not really into you. If she was, she would have been calling you, right? Or at least, flashed, or texted you. She wants you to call so that she can feel good about the number of "toasters and disturbers" she has. You are "wicked" because you have failed to provide her with the validation she is conditioned to receive by "unwarranted" male attention.

My answer would have been, "I lost your number, but you have mine why didn't you call to hear my sexy voice?". This throws the ball right back in her court. She would say stuff like, she also lost your number, or she's been busy, some flimsy excuse. Don't buy it.

If she "still has" your number, tell her to call you later so you can save her number, if she doesn't, offer to give her your number and tell her to call you so you can save her number. Act quite disinterested in the call and semi-interested the current conversation. If she offers to give you her number instead, take it, but don't make my reference to calling her. Say something like, "got it," not "ok, I will call you later." The idea is to have some self-worth.

Call her two days later. It was always a gamble anyway. Don't act like getting her number is manna from heaven.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
SerRento:
..........As far as I can tell, your greatest challenge is getting to close the deal. Getting her to come over and cook and sleep over should sort that out. If she sleeps over and doesn't sleep with you, it's time to go to MFM.
grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Guy ve got question for d house, what if as u use all these tips for a girl and she turns out and says u are to AUTHORITATIVE (feeling too much of d alpha male aura).One of my game told me today dat am too authouritative, then she said she wants to tell me something but suddenly told me to forget that she doesnt want to get into another trouble in my hand.

1) Whats should ve been d best response to her statement, I just told her that am not authouritative, am just somebody that says whats on my mind.

2)What is she really trying to communicate ,do u guys think I should soft pedal on my attitude so I dont over do it.She is the churchy type.
Thanks for ur anticipated response
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=SerRento post=50498877]SolarPower1, your game is quite impressive. You've done very well so far, but you need to close the deal. And by close the deal, I mean you need to lay her quick. This greatly puts you in the position of power in the relationship, as sex is usually as investment for them. They have sex with you to secure your commitment to them.

*Point 1:- Women like men who have high status; rich, powerful, achievers, good-looking and solid. You have shown that you're solid, you won't take shiit from her, and you know your worth. In her mind, you must have some kind of worth/status to be this confident. Naturally, this has led to her being willing to cook for you.

*Point 2:- The longer it takes for sex to happen, the generally higher likelihood of it not happening as you're not the only one with game out there. The worst thing that can happen to this package of yours is someone with better game or more accessibility than you getting the cookie before you.

My suggestion is for you to call her about her offer to cook. Since, she doesn't have the money, she should come and collect it. She'll go to the market, get the stuff. You should arrange the dinner in such a way that she sleeps over. Let her know she better not waste your money if she doesn't know how to cook(teasingly, of course), be semi-serious about this. Of course, it's not your business whether she can boil water or not, the point is for her to know how important it is to impress you.
Another tip, be touchy while she's cooking. Go to the kitchen, just stand there and look at her, don't smile too frequently, don't start the chatting. As you're about to leave, kiss her on the back of her neck briefly, don't dwell on there like a vampire. Touch her just above the waist on my side that's accessible, do this fir a few seconds at a time. As you leave, say something like "this food better be delicious" with a smirk/half-smile.

When you done chop, if the food is tasty, tell her she tried and she can definitely do better, maybe more cooking for you and she would even own an international standard restaurant that cook make her famous. Women love washing, wash her well with bullshit.

As far as I can tell, your greatest challenge is getting to close the deal. Getting her to come over and cook and sleep over should sort that out. If she sleeps over and doesn't sleep with you, it's time to go to MFM.

[/quote

Thanks bro for taking ur time to respond, all key points are noted. You too much.
One love
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

Thanks bro for taking ur time to respond, all key points are noted. You too much.
One love
You're welcome. The greatest show of gratitude, however, is not fucking this up. Then, I'll be pleased.
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin
No be lie my guy. grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:
Guy ve got question for d house, what if as u use all these tips for a girl and she turns out and says u are to AUTHORITATIVE (feeling too much of d alpha male aura).One of my game told me today dat am too authouritative, then she said she wants to tell me something but suddenly told me to forget that she doesnt want to get into another trouble in my hand.
This was obviously a test. But what you should understand about women and eating is that it's their nature, the do it subconsciously to weed out the real contenders from those whose application go to the bin.

Her changing her mind from speaking means she's becoming cautious how she speaks around you, she doesn't want to offend you. This could mean she likes you as women don't care about offending guys they don't like, or she's a naturally nice girl(which is really rare and could well be a keeper).
You should know which of this is true since you're the one in the movie.

1)Whats should ve been d best response to her statement, I just told her that am not authouritative, am just somebody that says whats on my mind.
Response1: "Yeah? (with a smirk. keep full smiles to a minimum). That's why you're obsessed with me"(say this nonchalantly like you're not even interested in the convo); and then draw her close if you guys are walking side-by-side, if you're stationary standing/sitting and facing each other, don't forget to look into her eyes while speaking showing her opinions are as valuable as 1kobo, and then depending on how close you are rub her hair, her cheek, or her chin, or the tip of her nose.
Of course, my verbal response above isn't set in stone, you have to develop your own style and also have to calibrate for your target.

2)What is she really trying to communicate ,do u guys think I should soft pedal on my attitude so I dont over do it.She is the churchy type.
Thanks for ur anticipated response

Its all a test. She's trying to confirm if your authoritarianism isn't a fluke or a fake. Women love men who lead, never ever forget that. She's trying to know if you're worth submitting to or if you're just a flash in the pan.

However, you should check yourself and her reaction to your words, does she show discomfort? Does she do what you say when you ask? Don't forget, she might have never met someone like you, most guys these days supplicate to women more than the Pope supplicates to God. So, let her know you won't stand for crap, but you have to gauge her limits. Of course, after staffing her, she becomes your pet do with as you please. But handle with care and firmness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Dreydoe:
Boss i have a dam i just met n my hood...creamy..financially stable...attitude all dat u mentioned.

we started chatn on whatsapp nd she ignorred..read nd dint reply like 2wice..gave her space..called lata on monday n scolded her about it and demanded 2 see her d next day-----she declined wit the excuse she enjoys her own company (imagine) promised me this thurs/friday. she became vry responsive 2 my chats afta d call++++++

while we wea chatn i asked her wat she was wearn DT nyt dt i was imagin her in diff colours..dam told me to calm down dat i took it 4rm 0-100 real quick!! want me 2 take it real slow.(slow ko..no tym abeg)..afta sum random talks said gudnyt-all ds happend yesterday

but 2day sent her a Good morning message n asked bout her nyt, she read and didn't reply.....

MY oga am very unlucky wen it cums 2 girls..m still surprised i managed 2 chike ds hot dam but all i know now is.... i really wana score her Big tym..want her to fall hopelessly or beta still mak i mark her register soonest ...

i need serious hellp..she is d reason am on ds thread.
don't know how to proceed? m as good as clueless
This girl has rili started curving my calls/messages on whatsapp (shows online)... although she promised to see me on Thursday or Friday wen i called her on Mon....
The way she is curving me now is getting to me badly..
honestly am in shambles cux am really into her.

m still going to call her this morning nd try follow up but if she dsn't do "normal" and fall in line this week, might just hav 2 4get bout her n move on ......

am the type of dude dat hates being ignored esp 4rm a girl i really like.. shiit disorganizes me and i end up moody... do i need to harden up and 4get bout it all

or am i giving up to quickly on this gurl
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:
Decided to throw dis game on one recently: in the middle of our chat, I told her : "u just won a date with me in ur favourite food restaurant, call u on Saturday" .She said really, dats kul, what did I do and and I jokingly sent her this: " I just finished marking ur script, u scored A in my text...Mr lecturer" and bidded her gud nyt without waiting for her response. Called her d Saturday morning and gave her 4pm as time . Like 4:20pm I didn't show up, but sent her this text:Young lady, I know u re already missing me and can't wait to see me. I can even perceive the fragrance of d new hair u just made for this occasion. Unfortunately something came up.... Work. I received a call to respond to an issue at the office. Call u when am free. (THANKS TO HARDDON).
I didn't call her, till about 7:30pm I saw my phone ringing couldn't believe she was calling (considering her non challant attitude b4 now towards me). D phone ring tire I didn't pick, then like 30mins time I returned her call and told her to come online on WhatsApp. We chatted a bit and I gave her another date, didn't call her on dat day b4 d time, but like 30min to d time I called and she told me she was doing her hair dat she would call when she is tru, she didnt call until d next day I saw her WhatsApp msg dat she is sorry, didnt finish her hair on time dats why she didn't call.
I gave her this 3 options to appease me:

A)Prepare me nice pounded yam and vegetable soup with goat meat then pet me very well while I eat it with true remorse in ur eyes.

B)Take me out to 1 of d finest restaurant in town and give me a treat.

C)Do A/B or u wont see me again ✈

She chose option A but said I would provide the money(even if she wants to, from my observation I know she cant bc she is broke). I refused to give in and told her dat would defeat d whole purpose.I noticed I was over flogging the issue hence I said:
Though u know how to get me angry, I always catch myself going soft.
But am not changing my mind on this one o .

She pleaded further but I ended off with this: Hmm, lets see how I will feel when I wake up 2morow morning. Gud nyt.

I need d gurus here to correct my mistakes and advice me with d way forward. I like thus babe but ve learnt not to be despirate, I just collected her number some weeks back. Thanks guys, dis thread has been really helpful.

Whoohoo!
Your quick wit is brisk!
What a read! Gee u r mostly on dah right track! Kudos!

Just a few pointers n pimping though:
1) a lady never scores an A in our score sheets. Infact, we rather not score them @ all! (Suspense) rather we put them on tentative mode.

2) when some1 wins smething, they r meant to call to claim their prizes @ a place u chose , not the otherd way round.

" i think u just won a date wit me, i'd have my sec send u d date n time n d number to call to claim ur prize."

3) if u r to go on a date with a lady n she lata on tells u she is making her hair, dont hang on that letting her keep u on suspense whether she wud still make it or not! Avoid the anxiety and CANCEL there and then!

I told u that women have perfected d act of keeping us in suspense and this is one of them classic ways.

Immediately she tells u she is cooking, making her hair, washing or cleanin, CANCEL immediately if it is ur first date.

But im impressed wit d way u swung it n puunished her with options

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Lmao so all the tough niggas here got no solution to my Lady problem.kwa

Bey didn't even pick my calls 2day again and she has not reply my messages on whatsapp.

i really like the girl and it hurts me cuz it's glaring now she is a loss cause 4 me.

i give up mehn sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gyrados:
cheesy..Guity as charged...Thanks man...Still a learner at the "new" game...Guess I was programmed this way...Born an introvert.. cheesy...
And to your questions..
1)I think its when she's alone...
2)Got a taste in dressing...Naturally draw attention...Excellent diction...

See what she is doing to u?

What we have been teaching u guys to do to them;
Suspense n unpredictability! Some people call it forming hard to get.

She is obviously enjoying the confusion she sends tru u.

Start ignoring her in public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dreydoe:

Bey didn't even pick my calls 2day again and she has not reply my messages on whatsapp.

i really like the girl and it hurts me cuz it's glaring now she is a loss cause 4 me.

i give up mehn sad

What was ur question?

On a second note, forget it, i got no portion with easy quitters.

Besides, i cant see any niggar here

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dreydoe:

i give up mehn sad

May I ask why this girl has got her hooks so into you? Is she the only girl in the universe, your state, or your hood?

Women can smell neediness from a planet away and it irritates them. There's nothing sexier to a woman than a man who knows he can get any woman he wants. This boosts your status in their reckoning.

So, she promised to see you on "thursday or Friday" and you've taken your bath like 200 times already and gone to getva haircut grin waiting for D-day? My broda, no be so. She can already tell you're uncomfortable with her not picking your calls, your desperation is obvious. Women can read these things.

The most important thing you need is your Frame: this means your state of mind. What helps your frame is confidence; you build your confidence by having options and success. Now you have no success, but you can have options. Talk to as many girls as possible. Gt as many numbers as possible, this relaxes you greatly in not being desperate for one girl. You know if this one flops, there's backup. You will not get them all, nobody can, but your chances of success are greatly increased.

So, don't call her anymore. Forget about her, and go get numbers from other girls. Put her in the cooler for a month at least. Meet other girls, practise your skills. She would be the one to call you, and ask why you flaked on the deal. When she does, in about a week, weeks, month, yell her you were busy; and ask why she didn't call you. Hopefully by then, some other girls would have built your confidence.

16 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dreydoe:

This girl has rili started curving my calls/messages on whatsapp (shows online)... although she promised to see me on Thursday or Friday wen i called her on Mon....
The way she is curving me now is getting to me badly..
honestly am in shambles cux am really into her

m still going to call her this morning nd try follow up but if she dsn't do "normal" and fall in line this week, might just hav 2 4get bout her n move on ......

am the type of dude dat hates being ignored esp 4rm a girl i really like.. shiit disorganizes me and i end up moody... do i need to harden up and 4get bout it all

or am i giving up to quickly on this gurl
You already fell for a babe who you haven't even registered your presence in her life WTF is wrong with you bro!

You've lost the game before you even started playing.

Now you butt kissing, chasing her and acting all needy!

You say you hate being snubbed. The girl snubs you yet you still calling her?

Where's your balls man? Go get your balls first. You've blown this. You've fallen already, you've handed her your balls and now she has power over your emotions.

I've got no fix for you on this one.

9 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
SerRento:

This was obviously a test. But what you should understand about women and eating is that it's their nature, the do it subconsciously to weed out the real contenders from those whose application go to the bin.

Her changing her mind from speaking means she's becoming cautious how she speaks around you, she doesn't want to offend you. This could mean she likes you as women don't care about offending guys they don't like, or she's a naturally NICE GIRL (which is really rare and could well be a keeper).
You should know which of this is true since you're the one in the movie

Nice girl! This babe is far from d word nice, infact within d first few days I met her, she was already giving me d 'MONEY' impression, telling me how she is broke. She is not even shy of stylishly telling me how broke her family is.I see dis 1 as d type dat can tell u anything,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Imakeherdrip:
Still following...

R u a journalist? Or an observer?

Ball in here and tell tales
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
HARDDON:

Whoohoo!
Your quick wit is brisk!
What a read! Gee u r mostly on dah right track! Kudos!

Just a few pointers n pimping though:
1) a lady never scores an A in our score sheets. Infact, we rather not score them @ all! (Suspense) rather we put them on tentative mode.

2) when some1 wins smething, they r meant to call to claim their prizes @ a place u chose , not the otherd way round.

" i think u just won a date wit me, i'd have my sec send u d date n time n d number to call to claim ur prize."

3) if u r to go on a date with a lady n she lata on tells u she is making her hair, dont hang on that lettong her keep u on suspense whether she wud still make it or not! Avoid the anxiety and CANCEL there and then!

I told u that women have perfected d act of keeping us in suspense and this is one of them classic ways.

Immediately she tells u she is cooking, making her hair, washing or cleanin, CANCEL immediately if it is ur first date.

But im impressed wit d way u swung it n puunished her with options

Wow! All points noted especially d 1 dat requires cancelling d date on the spot. Boys turning 2 men here. You re 2 much bro

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

Wow! All points noted especially d 1 dat requires cancelling d date on the spot. Boys turning 2 men here. You re 2 much bro

Keep @ it, the more u meet n flow wit em, d more confident n quick wit u grow !

Dont forget to keep this place updated

U should know that Cancelling wud send the I SENDLESS N GOT MY BALLS IN CHECK to her. And make her realise u aint like other guys out there that wud gladly wait for her like they got nothing beter to do witj their time

Dont just cancel like u r angry ,cancel n make it look like u r still going out to have ur fun probably call another along ........ SEE? it kills them

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
HARDDON:

What was ur question?

On a second note, forget it, i got no portion with easy quitters.

Besides, i cant see any niggar here
okay...Thanks anywaiz. have already gotting wat i needed hea. Thanks to u guys!! smiley

Now i know what i lack in d Game
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
SerRento:

May I ask why this girl has got her hooks so into you? Is she the only girl in the universe, your state, or your hood?

Women can smell neediness from a planet away and it irritates them. There's nothing sexier to a woman than a man who knows he can get any woman he wants. This boosts your status in their reckoning.

So, she promised to see you on "thursday or Friday" and you've taken your bath like 200 times already and gone to getva haircut grin waiting for D-day? My broda, no be so. She can already tell you're uncomfortable with her not picking your calls, your desperation is obvious. Women can read these things.

The most important thing you need is your Frame: this means your state of mind. What helps your frame is confidence; you build your confidence by having options and success. Now you have no success, but you can have options. Talk to as many girls as possible. Gt as many numbers as possible, this relaxes you greatly in not being desperate for one girl. You know if this one flops, there's backup. You will not get them all, nobody can, but your chances of success are greatly increased.

So, don't call her anymore. Forget about her, and go get numbers from other girls. Put her in the cooler for a month at least. Meet other girls, practise your skills. She would be the one to call you, and ask why you flaked on the deal. When she does, in about a week, weeks, month, yell her you were busy; and ask why she didn't call you. Hopefully by then, some other girls would have built your confidence.
Thanks so much bro.....you really hit the nail on the head. smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

You already fell for a babe who you haven't even registered your presence in her life WTF is wrong with you bro!

You've lost the game before you even started playing.

Now you butt kissing, chasing her and acting all needy!

You say you hate being snubbed. The girl snubs you yet you still calling her?

Where's your balls man? Go get your balls first. You've blown this. You've fallen already, you've handed her your balls and now she has power over your emotions.

I've got no fix for you on this one.
Thanks..Am getting my act together.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

Nice girl! This babe is far from d word nice, infact within d first few days I met her, she was already giving me d 'MONEY' impression, telling me how she is broke. She is not even shy of stylishly telling me how broke her family is.I see dis 1 as d type dat can tell u anything,

Well, you know what to do. Game her mercilessly. Her greed is her weakness. She senses some financial worth in you, and that should be the leash you use in controlling her. Give her the impression that she's financially safe with you. She should see you spend money but never be a beneficiary to that money. Always string her along. Her greed will lead her to your lair where she will surrender herself willingly, expecting financial rewards. At this point, indulge her very sparingly so she doesn't think she's wasting her time with you. When you're tired of her withdraw any financial benefits abruptly without warning.

If her destiny is to be an olosho, the relationship will end then; otherwise she will try her best to influence you(by presenting sex) to be more generous. At this point, you're firmly in control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
HARDDON:
we continue with the drills.....

always be the first to pull out from a kiss......

and before you ever think of kissing, tease, lean in , when she close her eyes thinking lips r gono seal, just use ur nose to rub hers and relax back... #ouch! dah hurts....she might form vex, even tell u that u aint getin it again, nevermind her, u will...she is just surprised a guy cud actually do that to a lady cheesy

I do this alot!

After chating a while n tunin her homones up for like 3days
( told u guys not to waste time in gettig a closure wit new deals n affirming ur authority!

FOR U DONT HAVE FULL LOYALTY OF N CONTROL OVER A WELL U HAVENT DRILLED SUPERBLY!)

i told her on thursday she is welcome to share in my friday rituals , after outlinin how i usually spend most fridays. She was excited to come along.

Long story short, we were on da back seat, friend on da wheel, as usual, i was peek me, made fun of her dress, hair et all , den i said something really amorous into d air, a look on her eye, n i cud tell she wanted a kiss, without hesitation, i leaned in, she leaned in, this was gono be our FIRST KISS, with eyes closed, b4 she knew it, i just robbed d tip of my nose on hers n i pulled back!

She almost jabbed me when she opened her eyes to see me smilling @ her!

Me: so u think u can just savour this my luscious n kingly lips that easily?
her: u r so totally annoyig
Me: yea im used to that saying...
Her : U aint ever getting no kiss from me ever again!
Me: i wasnt plaining to either...cos im not sure if u even know how to kiss @ all *tonues* .
Her: OMG! U didnt just say that?
Guess wht? We not only kissed n carressed @ d dark corner of the joint , we f'ed 3thrice before morning.....
N i sincerely didnt mean to.... it is my principle to always gain their confidence ( tru not touching d first night) that they wud be willing to do anything for me n also, no matter what i do to them, they cant let go easily!

Second way i get them so stung is d erotic moment! I hold nothing back! If im not interested, or found out she is dirty under, i wudnt bother( i usually wear y briefs, telling em; " lets slow down, i think we r moving too fast! But that is d last time dey see me) but once im confortable with her, I make sure i blow her minds!

Most guys r all too selfish they just hump hump n hoop out in 5 mins, but guys like me take their time, make her cum tru diff means , but Jrod remains d ultimate way!

This is why i pity any guy whose gurl as much as smile @ my lines. He wud lose her . She wud wonder where ive been all her live! #nojokes

This is one ultimate way to have her come crawling, feeding off ur palms!

Hopefully, i'd teach u guys def moves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
But hey! U must not hang in there kissing like a kid outa his wit!

Combine the moves, run one hands over her body as d other support her neck. WHen shed has relaxed, gently squeeze d booty

KISSING TIPS:

1. mouth must be fresh always. Brush twice daily( first tin in d morn , last tin @ night) n we have mouth spray, mint n alota other stuffs out there to keep fresh. Let these be part of ur life not only wen u r expecting some fresh fish.

2. Learn d act of kissing......

There u wud learn about breath control while kissin. When n how to tongue, how to switch lips affortlessly while kissing , when to lip tease n lots more

3. Always be d fiirst to break off. Yea i know itz hard, but u got to do it!
Either break off n hit d rest room or break off n expertly kiss d cheeks n move to d nape of her neck!

U cant imagine d hightened sensation packed on d neck!

U cant imagine i have, just by hugging n resting my head n breathing slowly on d nape of a gurl that was so tensed, we made luv!
Weeks after, she told me she actually crossed her mind that we werent gono have it b4 she came over! N to made sure that, she did bet wit her friends she wudnt! Ofcos she lost!

That she cudnt explain how her well trained n reserved body jusy caved in n she wanted it. The fact that she hadnt had it for long, didnt help too

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.