Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095952 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CuteCeo: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
HARDDON:

wow! i got this achieved... but ehmmmm, what help can you render?

your skill set?

if you need help designing it. be it WordPress or Blogger
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CuteCeo: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
HARDDON:

@ cuteceo,

one advise i give to people like u that have crossed the Rubicon is: LET HER GO. it is not worth it.

i have said it and i wud say it again: it is like selling your soul to have her! the only problem is, when u have her, your soul is gone, IT CAN NEVER BE SAME AGAIN!

Thanks for your advice.. As regards Meeting others, Well, My locality is not that cool and i rarely go out. infact, I've been at home for 3 days straight. So i try to chat girls up on social media esp Instagram. Please how can i make all these social media girls reply instantly. I have a cool profile too
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tosiris:

thanks once again. her sister is married and i haven't seen any of her friends. and yes i need her for keeps. we haven't been in contact 4 about 2weeks now.

As it stands, she is @ fault.
N u wudnt ever contact her again untill she begs, n appologise for her childish airs

Meet others

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Tosiris: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
HARDDON:

As it stands, she is @ fault.
N u wudnt ever contact her again untill she begs, n appologise for her childish airs

Meet others

Thank you. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
CuteCeo:

Thanks for your advice.. As regards Meeting others, Well, My locality is not that cool and i rarely go out. infact, I've been at home for 3 days straight. So i try to chat girls up on social media esp Instagram. Please how can i make all these social media girls reply instantly. I have a cool profile too

Im a traditional soul......
Why waste my time on some lady online that might be photogenic n crude physically wen i can just roll out to a kul spot n take some sleek picks?

No typing, no ping pong.

If u still fancy online ish, den u must drop a dm of Note!

Lines rules d ride.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Throw fun hooks out, let them swallow

Think

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrAnie: 12:59am On Nov 24, 2016
hey HARDDON, great work you are doing here! Thank you! I have gone over this thread, and have learnt a lot on how to handle girls. I have made several blunders dealing with girls and I am already making corrections from what I have read on this thread as well as books written by great minds.
My story goes thus; I met this girl through her Uncle's wife when they came to my place visiting few months ago. She is pretty and I remember liking this girl at first sight. Anyways, before they left that day, the Aunt told me to come take her to my church every sunday. That was how we connected and became friends. Due to my inexperience in women affairs, I always would call her, take her out, complimented her, buy her items,used the abominable word "I LOVE YOU", and even told her I wanted her to be my girl within 2 week of meeting her. She was quite excited about the whole thing. Just to add, the parents live in a different state, but she goes to university in my town, where she lives with the uncle(and wife), who both know me to be a gentle and ambitious guy. Infact, they call me "pastor". She had sent her best friends my pics and according to her, they approved me.. lol. Anyways, she promised to get back to me asap regarding my proposal (it's 4 months now but nothing). Six weeks after my proposal, she was acting up, cancelling dates, giving straight answers to text etc. So, I sent her a text stating "if you don't want me, don't mess with my feelings". She called and apologized, giving several excuses. I forgave her, we became closer again. Meanwhile, there was a lot of romantic activities between us whenever she comes to my place but no sex.
Cut long story short, the Uncle's wife was so concerned about my move with the girl and wanted to make sure I was not playing some games, I confirmed my seriousness to her and I guess she spoke to my girl validating me. She started acting up again ,after the uncle's wife has spoken to her, barely returns my call, reply texts and even come to my place. I met her at a friends birthday party last month, so seized the opportunity and called her into my car for a one on one talk. She told me if I cant be patient with her, then I have to look elsewhere cos she aint ready to commit yet. I was stunned....
I decided to be a lil patient and put in more effort to win her(cos I was sensing some other guy was about snatching her away). The more I tried, the more I was even getting her irritated. She came to my place 4 weeks back and acted as if everything was normal again, we had a nice time together but I chose not to touch her cos I dont want to give her the impression I was only after her body. I drove her to her place that night, she was all happy and excited. Next day, texted her abt her night, but no reply.. She called two days later to check on me, but I ended the call after abt 10mins claiming to be busy. communication became less frequent after that..
To wrap up this long epistle, she got involved in a minor accident while driving back from church that same week(though she sustained no injuries) but her car was damaged and needed some repairs. This girl wouldn't even call or text me to let me know, until I had called her 3 days after the wreck before she told me. I was furious as to why she didn't inform me, she said she wanted to but forgot. It just got done on me she doesn't respect nor regarded me. Since then,up till now, I didn't call her, and she wouldn't even call me or text either.

I am just letting her go cos she is not worth all the stress. So, I am taking that bold step and learning from my mistakes in subsequent encounters. (Although, I still have some feelings for her).

Please, What do you advice Harddon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2016
DrAnie:
hey HARDDON, great work you are doing here! Thank you! I have gone over this thread, and have learnt a lot on how to handle girls. I have made several blunders dealing with girls and I am already making corrections from what I have read on this thread as well as books written by great minds.
My story goes thus; I met this girl through her Uncle's wife when they came to my place visiting few months ago. (Note: She is just 20 and Im in my early 20's). She is pretty and I remember liking this girl at first sight. Anyways, before they left that day, the Aunt told me to come take her to my church every sunday. That was how we connected and became friends. Due to my inexperience in women affairs, I always would call her, take her out, complimented her, buy her items,used the abominable word "I LOVE YOU", and even told her I wanted her to be my girl within 2 week of meeting her. She was quite excited about the whole thing. Just to add, the parents live in a different state, but she goes to university in my town, where she lives with the uncle(and wife), who both know me to be a gentle and ambitious guy. Infact, they call me "pastor". She had sent her best friends my pics and according to her, they approved me.. lol. Anyways, she promised to get back to me asap regarding my proposal (it's 4 months now but nothing). Six weeks after my proposal, she was acting up, cancelling dates, giving straight answers to text etc. So, I sent her a text stating "if you don't want me, don't mess with my feelings". She called and apologized, giving several excuses. I forgave her, we became closer again. Meanwhile, there was a lot of romantic activities between us whenever she comes to my place but no sex.
Cut long story short, the Uncle's wife was so concerned about my move with the girl and wanted to make sure I was not playing some games, I confirmed my seriousness to her and I guess she spoke to my girl validating me. She started acting up again ,after the uncle's wife has spoken to her, barely returns my call, reply texts and even come to my place. I met her at a friends birthday party last month, so seized the opportunity and called her into my car for a one on one talk. She told me if I cant be patient with her, then I have to look elsewhere cos she aint ready to commit yet. I was stunned....
I decided to be a lil patient and put in more effort to win her(cos I was sensing some other guy was about snatching her away). The more I tried, the more I was even getting her irritated. She came to my place 4 weeks back and acted as if everything was normal again, we had a nice time together but I chose not to touch her cos I dont want to give her the impression I was only after her body. I drove her to her place that night, she was all happy and excited. Next day, texted her abt her night, but no reply.. She called two days later to check on me, but I ended the call after abt 10mins claiming to be busy. communication became less frequent after that..
To wrap up this long epistle, she got involved in a minor accident while driving back from church that same week(though she sustained no injuries) but her car was damaged and needed some repairs. This girl wouldn't even call or text me to let me know, until I had called her 3 days after the wreck before she told me. I was furious as to why she didn't inform me, she said she wanted to but forgot. It just got done on me she doesn't respect nor regarded me. Since then,up till now, I didn't call her, and she wouldn't even call me or text either.

I am just letting her go cos she is not worth all the stress. So, I am taking that bold step and learning from my mistakes in subsequent encounters. (Although, I still have some feelings for her).

Please, What do you advice Harddon?

She likes you, vour mistake was asking her out more than ones. I don't know about you but I would have stop asking her out (cos the more you do,the more you lose) and then go as far as romancing her or kissing her. There are ways to get her up to that level but as it seems, you are already slipping into the friendzone area.

You have stop communication, get busy, get other girls and even display them on your whatsapp. If possible get her friend and befriend her, go close to the friend. Do anything to make her feel she has chance of losing you. When you make it seem like she is the ONLY one you have got, you often lose the game but step back a little, she will come around.

Cut all forms of communication with her, if she calls, do not pick on first day. Let her call for like 2-3 days and when you feel you have had enough pick but not the first first ring. Make it seem like you are busy. Yeah, busy as in really busy and end the call within 2minutes. Promise to call her back but don't.

You have to make her know you can do WITHOUT her as oppose to the impression she had of you. Make it seem like you are losing interest and gradually slipping away. I unconsciously did this where I was asking a girl out she kept telling me she has boyfriend blah blah. I stopped communicating with her for 3 months when she started calling. I didn't pick her calls for some days.

When I finally did, she valued the call.

Well bro, she likes you and that's why acting like she I losing you will make her sit up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrAnie: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
lazeal:

She likes you, vour mistake was asking her out more than ones. I don't know about you but I would have stop asking her out (cos the more you do,the more you lose) and then go as far as romancing her or kissing her. There are ways to get her up to that level but as it seems, you are already slipping into the friendzone area.

You have stop communication, get busy, get other girls and even display them on your whatsapp. If possible get her friend and befriend her, go close to the friend. Do anything to make her feel she has chance of losing you. When you make it seem like she is the ONLY one you have got, you often lose the game but step back a little, she will come around.

Cut all forms of communication with her, if she calls, do not pick on first day. Let her call for like 2-3 days and when you feel you have had enough pick but not the first first ring. Make it seem like you are busy. Yeah, busy as in really busy and end the call within 2minutes. Promise to call her back but don't.

You have to make her know you can do WITHOUT her as oppose to the impression she had of you. Make it seem like you are losing interest and gradually slipping away. I unconsciously did this where I was asking a girl out she kept telling me she has boyfriend blah blah. I stopped communicating with her for 3 months when she started calling. I didn't pick her calls for some days.

When I finally did, she valued the call.

Well bro, she likes you and that's why acting like she I losing you will make her sit up.
Thanks Lazeal! You are right, I shouldnt have asked her out a second time. We have kissed and cuddled numerous times(but no sex). Anyways, I am hanging out with two other girls already.. Trying to get her off my mind. *women sha

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CuteCeo: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Im a traditional soul......
Why waste my time on some lady online that might be photogenic n crude physically wen i can just roll out to a kul spot n take some sleek picks?

No typing, no ping pong.

If u still fancy online ish, den u must drop a dm of Note!

Lines rules d ride.

Thanks sir...can you give me a few starting lines?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
CuteCeo:

Nopes, they are all found in her account. Go tru her page , pictures, info, bio etc loking for specific details that u can use to hook fun converation.

Hi, i have been wonderingAbout......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Just like u learn to think quickly n funly on ur feet, u must learn to pick things from her page for this sole purpose

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Nopes, they are all found in her account. Go tru her page , pictures, info, bio etc loking for specific details that u can use to hook fun converation.

Hi, i have been wonderingAbout......

Boss, we are now cool. I mean myself and the babe I talked about. She invited me to whatsapp. She is quite a very simple personality.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
HARDDON:
Just like u learn to think quickly n funly on ur feet, u must learn to pick things from her page for this sole purpise
Gud day boss....How can one avoid going blank when you see a hawt gurl and hw do you start a conversation with a girl on a bus....

. about The girl who Neva picks calls or replies text.....we still haven't communicated for over a week neither have we seen each other, do i keep it that way and how do i make i feel guilty and probably apologise when next we meet...... thanks boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
@ DrAnie

There r couple of things u did very wrong , which u already know of some cos i presume u have read d pages of thiS thread. others i Sense , u have no clue about n u cant just read her reactions!

These are your BIGGEST MISTAKES:

1) telling her u Luved Her ..... Aarrrrrrrtrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2) Constantly Romancing without having d ballzs to roll in Hyper. What were u thInking? Make sure u go tru the Drills that talks about getting physical, u need those skills.

3) Getting too CloSe n lettting her Aunt know! ( this was very naive n possibly d biggest deAl breaker!)

Know why this was ur biggeSt mistake?

Cos the aunt didnt just speak to her to confirm, she warned her , oh PoSsibly theatened to tell her uncle n ineffect her her fam , if she doesnt face her studies!
Aunt knows luv can distract her, u can uSe heR n thereafter, dump her, breaking her heart , sex can impregnant her n her whole career can com crumpling. Aunt wud have cited examples or told her some scary story to drive hom her point! Aunt muSt do everything, tell her anything to protect her.
Who wud blame her?

This was why she jolted back to reality , the beginning of ur woes. BIG BIG MISTAKE!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
@ DrAnie
Mistake n03

3) Letting her confusing signal of not keeping in touch nor replying u , muddle ur mind n drive you futher down d friendzone( if u havent realized, u r officially in dAAA friend"s zone.......) this made u despirate n i cud just hear u blur out words that Officially ended ur chances with her as u handed her ur balls in that ur ride.

Her stAtement confirms that: if u cAnt be patient with me , hit d street!

This means if u havent gotten d memo, i cant date u!! Im just here to enjoy d gifts n ecomuims u shawer on me, nothing more!
U aint man enuf for me anyways. I cud care less if u roll off n Stop bugging me.

You Stupidly took this on da face level n went gong hoo to show her more luv, attention n arrrrrhhhhhh! Dude dude! This sin is unforgivable! U owe me 10 back n front slap! I cant forgive thiS!

I dont see myself ever in this situation now, though i had been in time past, i wud have immediately blocked her, deleted all her contacts, pictures n cut ties with her! Then get close to any aunty's female child if there is a grown up one! Or i jump on her FB page, im sure to have her best friend eating off d palm of my hand in a week !

U think i was joking whEn i said u r locked up in da f'ing Fzone? For her not to tell u about the accident, shows how Deep u r in d fzone. U tell close friends this let alon....... so if she didnt tell u, who did she tell first? Her uncle? Oh puleez!

I know a guy like me is probably helpiing u to clear d backlog of wetness n tension u left wit her while on ur wacky romancin session.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
My advise? None!
U already know d drill

And for every one reading thiS, in d mouth of two or three witnesses , za matter la esterbliShed! .

1) Stop Asking Women out! Annoying !

I have told u what to do rather, repeatedly in an unequivocal terms!

2) Let them See been wit u as a privilege dey appreciate.

3) Lean back n give them d gift of missing u! Be not readily availAble to her. This iS why sand is worthless, gold priceless!

4) use their skills on them by sending confusing silent messages!
They call, dont pick. Dont return d call. Wait till they call back n den without appologizing, say u were busy.

Always be in a hurry to cut d cut when u or they call. Be d first always to round d talk off, " aiit duty callS, gtg,bye" or use this my fav line " got to go go" say that with an attitude in ur tone. or say " i've got to hit the streets now, my fans need me" n cut

5) dont evver act clingy no matter how much u dig her, control urself! She digs u too but just imagine d way they r able to control themselves!

6) Dont spend on a lady coS u wano impress her. U Send d wrong msg across . Cos they can sense it when u r trying too hard to impresS's them! They learnt that from every-day experience with guys generally.

In their mind, they read d opposite meaning to it! like:

"He iS just tryying So hard to buy my attention So dat he can get into my panties, hahaha!, from now henceforth, he is my meal ticket cos i can see he is willing to do anything 4 me. Maybe i should ask for an iPhone7 and 85" flat screen......if ever he object , i"d pull, the i-can-see-how-much-u-really-luv-me line! It always works, or i'd give him a lil peck, they fall in line aftter that.... i always have my way."

she how the woman"s mind works?

This is where mugu n maga r made!
Then he starts thinkin, ive bin spendin my savings, not even a kiss!
He lata drives by n sees her kissing n cudlin a park boy that treatS her like trash, eats her money n blows d living day light outa pus puss, n he goes wonderin!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Allboiz: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tirigbosa: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mr hardon...great job.
following your tutorial, I met a babe on Thursday and collected her number. I called her that same day in d evening just to introduced myself. but since Thursday, I av not called her again....what should my next move be now? thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2016
CuteCeo:

tot you said you used 3 days to read d thread? undecided undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2016
lazeal:

Boss, we are now cool. I mean myself and the babe I talked about. She invited me to whatsapp. She is quite a very simple personality.

gist us gee

btw, see why u dont take advise from females about females?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obere4u: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2016
beat them in their game of I DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOU. like hardon have pointed out, when they call, don't pick, never rush to send them message in social media, snub them (but know ur limit)

hope am right?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrAnie: 4:44am On Nov 27, 2016
@HARDDON
No doubt. I messed up and I have learned the hardway. The experience makes me even stronger. I won't make such a silly mistake again. I have cut all ties with her. Infact, i deleted her contact, and every picture we may have taken together.
I was only being naïve in women issues and was trying too hard to impress. Which obviously was a NO! NO!!.
I have been dating this two other girls recently. And Im just a different and new man in the game now. No more niceness!
I really don't give a sh*t to no girl no more....

Thank you HARDDON for all your input here.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2016
DrAnie:
@HARDDON
No doubt. I messed up and I have learned the hardway. The experience makes me even stronger. I won't make such a silly mistake again. I have cut all ties with her. Infact, i deleted her contact, and every picture we may have taken together.
I was only being naïve in women issues and was trying too hard to impress. Which obviously was a NO! NO!!.
I have been dating this two other girls recently. And Im just a different and new man in the game now. No more niceness!
I really don't give a sh*t to no girl no more....

Thank you HARDDON for all your input here.

Hmmmm, two @ a blow! Kuuul ! Dont puniSh them too much coS of her
N hey,
She wud b back... just like magic!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrAnie: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
HARDDON:

Hmmmm, two @ a blow! Kuuul ! Dont puniSh them too much coS of her
N hey,
She wud b back... just like magic!
I wont' lol. However, I am just acting carefree this time..
If she eventually comes back she would go to the back of the line.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
I have a classmate who is the most beautiful. But she is not nice she talks anyhow, if you take what she says serious you will end up angree. I like her, so Hw will I woo her?many guys cannot do it.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
peterpen:

Gud day boss....How can one avoid going blank when you see a hawt gurl and hw do you start a conversation with a girl on a bus....

. about The girl who Neva picks calls or replies text.....we still haven't communicated for over a week neither have we seen each other, do i keep it that way and how do i make i feel guilty and probably apologise when next we meet...... thanks boss

Man P, u have been with me for too long not to be able to handle these kinda lil issues ... by now, u should be helping newbies out.... u got to grow.

I throw ur question back @ u: , what can we do in dose situation?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
HARDDON:

Man P, u have been with me for too long not to be able to handle these kinda lil issues ... by now, u should be helping newbies out.... u got to grow.

I throw ur question back @ u: , what can we do in dose situation?
Lmao.... that guy must be scratching his head right now. see throwback question na.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Allboiz:
Man!!! Nice job you're doing here
There is this babe we dey together, we don **** her... She always claims she loves me whenever we're together but outside she flirts with guys, telling them to buy something for her in my presence. It looks strange to me, although I keep cool, don't wanna act like the jealous type.
1. What is she displaying
2. She always wants me to be around her, I've been in her crib for past 3 weeks, I'm thinking of backing out and make her come to my arena too. Everytime I tell her I'm going home, she changes her actions towards me negatively. What does she want pls.

Did i read you Right? embarassed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
HARDDON:

Did i read you Right? embarassed
seriously, that guy must be daft.... see animal wey you go slaughter for en house you dey mis-yarn
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Allboiz:
Man!!! Nice job you're doing here
There is this babe we dey together, we don **** her... She always claims she loves me whenever we're together but outside she flirts with guys, telling them to buy something for her in my presence. It looks strange to me, although I keep cool, don't wanna act like the jealous type.
1. What is she displaying
2. She always wants me to be around her, I've been in her crib for past 3 weeks, I'm thinking of backing out and make her come to my arena too. Everytime I tell her I'm going home, she changes her actions towards me negatively. What does she want pls.

Did i read you right? undecided

So u mean to tell to tell me u dont know what she is doing?

Well lets HELP u Out:

SHE IS DEBALING, DEHUMANIZING, DISRESPECTING, MANIPULATING U TO FALL IN LINE n PLAYING GAMES WITH YOUR EMOTIONS!

YOU R OFFICIALLY HER TOY!

that is what she is doing to u!

I think you r her s3x toy ( maybe she likes the way u give it to her!)

2) oh the mother of them all!
3weeks in her crib? shocked shocked shocked Is she your sugar mammy?
Even if u r nothing but a lover boy, even if she is sponsoring your education and paying your bills, embarassed , have some dignity n go to your crib right away!
See obviously sees u as a sugar boy n has succeeded in whiping u into shape. Now u r @ her beck n call. embarassed
U do her bidding.

What guys fail to understand is: so long u can Take a lady to cloud 9, u naturally have her mumu switch. She can do anything for u, guys r so ignoraNt that even such ladies still manipulates em.

Allboiz , i know u didnt tell us everything. I know there r alot more than meets d eyes, for AN HEAD MASTER WAS ONCE A SCHOOL BOY ........ N NO MATTER HOW MANY CLOTHS A CHILD HAVE, HE CANT HAVE AS MANY RAGS AS HIS DAD.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
liljboy:
Lmao.... that guy must be scratching his head right now. see throwback question na.

Oh yea?

Well, now help him out!

Dont keep Big deddy waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.