Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc (119770 Views)

Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS / Super Gro Wonder Drops For Agricultural Farmings And Gardeners / Hibiscus Flower {Zobo}Now Available For Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Onegai:
Gerrard59 you have no idea what your kind words did to my soul yesterday. I most times think I'm not contributing much to people. Thank you!

Never mind.

It was one of my sojourn in the Education Section that I saw your thread and what to write in one's cover letter/career objective. I bookmarked the thread quickly(my extra-curricular skills increased and it was effectively managed with my academics). The solutions on how to grow/manage a business improved my managerial skills; which I utilized in my mum's hotel.

When I see a good thing, I appreciate it and say it's a good thing. Once again, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Terrarium

So let's say you have absolutely no space for a potted plant or you want some greenery in your office or anywhere or you want to teach your kids something about Science (greenhouse gases etc). Then look no further than a Terrarium!

A terrarium is a group of plants and moss, all together in a closed or open glass container. It acts like a greenhouse in that is a small regulated world.

It works wonderfully for humidity-loving plants (which we have several of free and available because we live in a humid environment. Ferns, moss, cactus, succulents, baby tears, snake plant, aloe vera, earth star plant, bromeliads, small and slow-growing plants thrive in them.

Start building one by first getting plants that grow small and slow. Go to a gardener and ask him for plants which fit that description and don't need a lot of light. Get a glass jar, decide if you want covered or uncovered (you can use any type of glass jar). Get some pebbles (raid a construction site!), wash them. The pebbles are for drainage so your plants' tips don't sit in water and rot (also for display purposes, clean white pebbles look nice). You then put a later of that green small mesh from window construction over the pebbles and spread some ground charcoal over it (to deodorise everything).A later of potting soil and add your plants.

Now, a closed Terrarium requires very little maintenance or water (humidity is high). An open terrarium requires misting from time to time.

1 Share

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Terrarium part 2

I got some glass jars from Iponri market (they had a lot of options there). But you can use even old mayonnaise jars, wine (port) glasses, glass tumblers, so you've got a lot of options in your budget.

You can landscape your terrarium by painting some of your kids toys and putting it inside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Emary(f): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Love the idea! Will try it out this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by bigx(m): 7:05am On Apr 23, 2016
I've been looking for this.
I need indoor plants for my office lounge.

Please do you have an idea what they would cost and where I can get them in Port Harcourt smiley

Onegai:
Air Purifying plants

"It is a truth universally acknowledged" (showing off my Jane Austen grin...) that in Nigeria, air quality is nonsense. Now, before you say "who e epp?", please consider that you are breathing in fumes from generators, kerosene stoves, all the chemicals we use to kill some stubborn mosquitoes (Raid, that pink paper etc), even air freshener. That is a LOT of chemicals being inhaled. And strangely, respiratory illnesses are increasing in Nigeria, particularly amongst kids. Since your healthcare system is rubbish, preventive medicine is the best!

Do you know plants purify the air and release oxygen? Yes you do, they taught us that in school!

Now, some plants are better than others but the good thing is that most of the great air purifying indoor plants are easily available in Nigeria (aloe Vera, Boston fern, snake plant, peace lily, spider plant, palms etc) and are not expensive. Infact, go to virgin land and uproot your fern free sef. Pop them into a container and not only jazz up your living room or bedroom or bathroom, but keep yourself healthy.

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Emary:
Love the idea! Will try it out this weekend.

http://inhabitat.com/diy-how-to-make-your-own-green-terrarium-to-keep-or-give-away-for-the-holidays/

More very detailed steps for building it. Please post pictures when you're done.

2 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2016
bigx:
I've been looking for this.
I need indoor plants for my office lounge.

Please do you have an idea what they would cost and where I can get them in Port Harcourt smiley

Hi, I have no idea about the Port Harcourt market, sorry. But why not download the pictures I posted and ask your local gardeners for some? Most of the popular air-purifying plants are very common here in Lagos so I'm assuming they will be readily available down there. Then if you cannot find it, we can help send some to you (container and plant). HTH.

2 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2016
So who would like to do a meetup? smiley let's start developing our hobbies and ideas and have something to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by bigx(m): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Thanks!
Reading a lot about the Peace Lily. I believe we had them growing up but not too sure. Would search for it today. Thanks a lot!

Onegai:

Hi, I have no idea about the Port Harcourt market, sorry. But why not download the pictures I posted and ask your local gardeners for some? Most of the popular air-purifying plants are very common here in Lagos so I'm assuming they will be readily available down there. Then if you cannot find it, we can help send some to you (container and plant). HTH.

2 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Minnie Root/ Ruellia Tuberosa

Seriously I should get paid for this! Not one single gardener knew this for ages and Aunt Nimi-Of-Awesome-Garden got it right.

This is a very common ornamental plant. I've only seen it in shrub form (and getting peed beside a lot #FilthyLagosians angry ). A Ruellia Tuberosa is also called a Cracker plant (don't day that amongst White folks please!) Or a Minnie Root. Most versions of this plant are poisonous (some are said to be abortifants) but they've also been used extensively in Ayurveda (Indian medicine).

They like full sun but light shade, so definitely an outdoor plant. Those lovely purple flowers will add sparkle to your garden!

2 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2016
bigx:
Thanks!
Reading a lot about the Peace Lily. I believe we had them growing up but not too sure. Would search for it today. Thanks a lot!

No problema. Try and look at the location of your plant: if it's somewhere where kids can eat it, get a palm or an aloe vera. If children don't run around your office a lot, any other plant works as well. Also you can paint your planter to match your office decor.

2 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
If you get a metal bucket, put 6 holes in the bottom with nails and a hammer, either get some white grout (the type used to lay tiles) or take it to a contruction site when they are mixing cement or get some cement (one cupful is enough). Smear it all over your cleaned metal bucket and place pebbles or stones or gravel in the cement or grout. When it dries you have a lovely stone planter, cheaply made. I've done this before so I know it works. You can even use concrete mix (cement, gravel and water) to make it look like a stone planter. Because stone planters are a bit pricey (N5000 upwards for one).

3 Likes

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is very lovely concept
Onegai:
Terrarium part 2

I got some glass jars from Iponri market (they had a lot of options there). But you can use even old mayonnaise jars, wine (port) glasses, glass tumblers, so you've got a lot of options in your budget.

You can landscape your terrarium by painting some of your kids toys and putting it inside.
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
I got some daffodils that I left outside in the back porch to collect some sun. I read somewhere that they are outdoor plants but they are dying.
I watered them in the evenings (twice now)
What did I do wrong?
See the flowers are turning brown.

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
cococandy:
I got some daffodils that I left outside in the back porch to collect some sun. I read somewhere that they are outdoor plants but they are dying.
What did I do wrong?

I don't know much about daffodils, the little I know is they're bulbs (like tulips). Could it be that you're overwatering them? Because I've certainly killed a few.plants drenching them in water and when their leaves turned brown (their roots were rotting due to excess water), I poured more water in erroneously. Did you put filler (rocks or something) under the soil before planting? I didnt and my spider plant is drinking a bit too much water and browning so I'm watering less (once or twice a week). Maybe that's it? And you could go to Home Depot (no, not them, the other one...) and get a sachet of plant food? I dunno.

Gardeners in the Western Hemisphere, please answer.

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2016
They are still in the pot. I don't think I over watered them though.
But My husband said he helped me water them yesterday. Maybe he watered them when the sun was still hot cheesy

I'll look for a shade outside and put it under. See if it improves.
Onegai:

I don't know much about daffodils, the little I know is they're bulbs (like tulips). Could it be that you're overwatering them? Because I've certainly killed a few.plants drenching them in water and when their leaves turned brown (their roots were rotting due to excess water), I poured more water in erroneously. Did you put filler (rocks or something) under the soil before planting? I didnt and my spider plant is drinking a bit too much water and browning so I'm watering less (once or twice a week). Maybe that's it? And you could go to Home Depot (no, not them, the other one...) and get a sachet of plant food? I dunno.

Gardeners in the Western Hemisphere, please answer.
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by touchmeder: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Onegai:

How far, how is Lucy doing? A medium size plastic planet is about N600 and get a can of spray paint for N350 and match it to your decor and put Lucy in it.

Hello beautiful people, I've not had the time to update but i decided to do today. Lucy is doing great. I managed to add a companion (snake plant) for her some days back and i'm watching their progress. my intention is to transfer the snake plant into the house after sometime. Onegai, am I doing it right or should I just get the snake plant into the house right away?

Meanwhile at the back of my house, I got bitterleaf on point and gingergrass but unfortunately, only the bitterleaf is thriving. I intend to plant herbs at the back and flowers in front. Right now, na small small...

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by touchmeder: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Onegai:
So who would like to do a meetup? smiley let's start developing our hobbies and ideas and have something to do.

Sounds good...

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
touchmeder:

Hello beautiful people, I've not had the time to update but i decided to do today. Lucy is doing great. I managed to add a companion (snake plant) for her some days back and i'm watching their progress. my intention is to transfer the snake plant into the house after sometime. Onegai, am I doing it right or should I just get the snake plant into the house right away?

Meanwhile at the back of my house, I got bitterleaf on point and gingergrass but unfortunately, only the bitterleaf is thriving. I intend to plant herbs at the back and flowers in front. Right now, na small small...

I'm envious...fresh leaf soup will be on point in your home smiley for planters, why not ask a carpenter to build you one for your herb garden? It's pretty simple and will look nice like the ideas below. Plus you can add more and make a proper herb garden in your wooden planter. The only issue I see with it is that the wood may rot with time with the watering but that won't happen in the next couple of months (They should use a thick solid wood as the base, not that cheap undried plywood. To stake your Bitter leaf plant, you can use Bamboo (it's a great support).

Meanwhile...do you know I don't know any soup I can make with Bitterleaf? I tasted one once and it was bitter so I never learnt it... undecided

The plants look nice but can you put your snake plant inside another bag with soil? That Dumb cane may not let it get enough nutrients? Are you propagating the snake plant (clever you!)

1 Share

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
cococandy:
What did I do wrong?

They are bulbs so will die off eventually
What you need to do is to leave them till they all completely die
Then cut the dead leaves and flowers off
then you can plant them in the garden or put them in a container
They will flower again same time next year.

How is baby? Hope she is good kiss

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oh really? Thanks for the tip. How do I cut them? At the tips?

Baby is fiiiine smiley
tearoses:

They are bulbs so will die off eventually
What you need to do is to leave them till they all completely die
Then cut the dead leaves and flowers off
then you can plant them in the garden or put them in a container
They will flower again same time next year.

How is baby? Hope she is good kiss

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Jahblessme: 12:35pm On May 02, 2016
Onegai,
You always start up amazing topics.Just had to write and appreciate.
I wonder when the right time would be to introduce a child to all these wonders especially museums,arts and co.
My toddler is very very active and disruptive so I cannot imagine taking him anywhere for now.
I have a friend who gardens,she was 87 last month,her father was a gardener.I go to her house to get gifted fresh roses and raspberries.
Working, kids, family won't let someone slow down and appreciate the finer things occuring in nature so it's lovely to open up your topics and see things I wish I could be doing.
Bravo madam!

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2016
Jahblessme, thanks for your kind words. I'm a naturally curious person, I love learning for the joy of it and I like seeing kids do the same. Try and make time for these moments with your kid. It's a deliberate choice. One of my brothers always say "you need money to buy stuff, not to do things". In Nigeria, there are a lot of affordable safe things to do but people don't do it because they think that don't have time. For example, I've always picked seashells from childhood. I decided to do it with my baby and nephews and niece and we want to the (very dirty) beach in Lagos and got some, cleaned it and I gave them some to paint. We also played in the waves and I tried to teach a little about Tidal waves and how the moon affects the waves (They now say "the sun and the moon aren't friends so they don't hang out but the moon and the waves are friends so the waves come out stronger when the moon is out"). Little moments like that. Try and make time for those. Your toddler would love seashells and love playing cooking with flowers. I know because I did. And you need calming-down time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
Pink Wild roses growing everywhere on campus.
And they smell so niiiice.

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2016
I'd get a beautiful stained glass pot and put them lovely shells in there. So cute.

Onegai:
Jahblessme, thanks for your kind words. I'm a naturally curious person, I love learning for the joy of it and I like seeing kids do the same. Try and make time for these moments with your kid. It's a deliberate choice. One of my brothers always say "you need money to buy stuff, not to do things". In Nigeria, there are a lot of affordable safe things to do but people don't do it because they think that don't have time. For example, I've always picked seashells from childhood. I decided to do it with my baby and nephews and niece and we want to the (very dirty) beach in Lagos and got some, cleaned it and I gave them some to paint. We also played in the waves and I tried to teach a little about Tidal waves and how the moon affects the waves (They now say "the sun and the moon aren't friends so they don't hang out but the moon and the waves are friends so the waves come out stronger when the moon is out"wink. Little moments like that. Try and make time for those. Your toddler would love seashells and love playing cooking with flowers. I know because I did. And you need calming-down time.

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:
I'd get a beautiful stained glass pot and put them lovely shells in there. So cute.

So let me narrate a funny story about how badly Nigerian mentality of not appreciating what is theirs, is:

A few weeks ago, I went to one of my regular pro gardeners. I saw some big seashells there (about the same size as mine). I picked them up and asked her about it and she said "oh they are for sale". I was like, "okay, how much are they?". This was purely curiosity. She replied "a bag is N2000". I had to exclaim and I then asked her why they were expensive. Guess what her answer was?
"Oh these seashells are from Togo and Benin Republic!
I was dazed. So we are importing seashells now?!! When I asked her what the difference between these "imported" seashells and our regular seashells here on the beach, she replied that the imported ones "were whiter".

Even worse, all this happened in Ikoyi. The beach is less than 40 minutes away. And she even said they eat it in her area but it didn't occur to her to get some kids to pick it for free, she bought from Togo. I'm just praying she was lying to me, so she could make a profit. Because that would be so so much better than "we imported seashells to sell in Nigeria".

Wait, why am I complaining? There's a shop that sells packaged seashells from China, in Iponri market, as part of home decor grin

Nigeria's problems are many...
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
They will come for your head o. You're bashing NIGERIA. angry

But seriously though something has to be done about our 'foreign products are' better mentality.
Even thought I suffer from it small I won't lie but I can say I only do that with stuff I'm sure is definitely better not just because it was imported.
Onegai:

So let me narrate a funny story about how badly Nigerian mentality of not appreciating what is theirs, is:

A few weeks ago, I went to one of my regular pro gardeners. I saw some big seashells there (about the same size as mine). I picked them up and asked her about it and she said "oh they are for sale". I was like, "okay, how much are they?". This was purely curiosity. She replied "a bag is N2000". I had to exclaim and I then asked her why they were expensive. Guess what her answer was?
"Oh these seashells are from Togo and Benin Republic!
I was dazed. So we are importing seashells now?!! When I asked her what the difference between these "imported" seashells and our regular seashells here on the beach, she replied that the imported ones "were whiter".

Even worse, all this happened in Ikoyi. The beach is less than 40 minutes away. And she even said they eat it in her area but it didn't occur to her to get some kids to pick it for free, she bought from Togo. I'm just praying she was lying to me, so she could make a profit. Because that would be so so much better than "we imported seashells to sell in Nigeria".

Wait, why am I complaining? There's a shop that sells packaged seashells from China, in Iponri market, as part of home decor grin

Nigeria's problems are many...
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 4:50pm On May 06, 2016
cococandy:
They will come for your head o. You're bashing NIGERIA. angry

But seriously though something has to be done about our 'foreign products are' better mentality.
Even thought I suffer from it small I won't lie but I can say I only do that with stuff I'm sure is definitely better not just because it was imported.

All the so-called Lovers of Nigeria, please in their day to day lives, how many of them are actively buying Nigerian goods? How many of they take the time to purchase a Nigerian finished good as an alernative to an imported product undecided
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Nobody: 9:17am On May 08, 2016
Onegai:

All the so-called Lovers of Nigeria, please in their day to day lives, how many of them are actively buying Nigerian goods? How many of they take the time to purchase a Nigerian finished good as an alernative to an imported product undecided

Guilty embarassed
But not because its imported, but because sometimes you cant trust what is in what you are buying and mostly because the quality is poor.
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Onegai(f): 9:59am On May 08, 2016
tearoses:

Guilty embarassed
But not because its imported, but because sometimes you cant trust what is in what you are buying and mostly because the quality is poor.

Go buy and a cane and administer 20
hot lashes to yourself right now angry grin

The quality is poor but sometimes you can see the effort behind it. Sometimes you've gotta have faith in people. I don't know why I haven't given up on this country, we have friends who are relocating back abroad with the economy and it makes sense. All the people i know who are actively trying to help Nigerian society are those who can afford to move out of it. Meanwhile those who have no option but to stay here xould harsly care less about improving their society. But I keep believing and hoping for the people to be the greater good that we need (i know, i'm an idiot for believing). There's a guy I know that makes leather bags and honestly I wish I had money to invest in his business. Basic things like bleach, I can get made-in-Nigeria.
Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by cococandy(f): 12:58am On May 13, 2016
My Mother's Day bouquet. Still fresh.

1 Like

Re: The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc by Nobody: 7:43am On May 13, 2016
Onegai:

Go buy and a cane and administer 20
hot lashes to yourself right now angry grin

The quality is poor but sometimes you can see the effort behind it. Sometimes you've gotta have faith in people. I don't know why I haven't given up on this country, we have friends who are relocating back abroad with the economy and it makes sense. All the people i know who are actively trying to help Nigerian society are those who can afford to move out of it. Meanwhile those who have no option but to stay here xould harsly care less about improving their society. But I keep believing and hoping for the people to be the greater good that we need (i know, i'm an idiot for believing). There's a guy I know that makes leather bags and honestly I wish I had money to invest in his business. Basic things like bleach, I can get made-in-Nigeria.

grin grin grin
20 lashes ke
You wan kill somborri ni grin
I totally agree that conditions are not favourable, however some people cut corners in a bid to make fast bucks and sometimes these cuts are detrimental to health.

The bag maker and the bleach maker I can patronise (although I take my bleach with me when I go to Naija) embarassed
However things like drugs and some foodstuffs I honestly don't trust and so will take all my drugs with me when I travel. I have bought fake drugs for my kid before. The hospital we went to actually gave us the drugs.

Its not my fault.
Ive been caught out and once bitten twice shy
Many times people blame the govt
I always say that we are the govt

Its not the govt that made a well known eatery, scrape off the icing on a mouldy cake and put new icing on it and my unsuspecting husband bought as a birthday cake. I had taken a bite before I looked at the cake again cos it tasted really weird. Only to see that it was mouldy.
That despicable act could have cost me my health.
Truth is that there is not much control so people do what they like and many of these things that they do have health implications.

Onegai I deserve 40 lashes because my suitcase if full of everything when I travel, especially if I go with the kids
From basmati rice to washing up liquid to salt to sunflower oil to toilet roll and kitchen roll must go.
I even take a cool bag packed with bacon, sausages and butter
Bread sef cannot escape but this one that fuel is now N145 Im not sure I will be able to run that gen 24/7 to keep all these perishables

One a serious note, the truth is that if I lived there, then I will know where to get good quality stuff, and probably make or grow my own if possible and I will know which stores to avoid, but because time is limited, its easier just to pack them with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. / Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.