Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (72888 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
austynbch:
My brother receive alert today o! Second tranche

Are you serious? For realreal?

Please which location
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2017
This is the best post on this thread in a long while, whether true or not�
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Received too. Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
thefunclubenterprise:
Received too. Thanks to God
Congrats!!!
What exactly is the position of payments?
Kindly enlighten us. Thanks.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
I called someone there. She said everyone will be paid but its in batches every week. So next week more awardees will be paid

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
Amen!!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nobody received alert today?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Nobody received alert today?
grin grin grin

E no funny ooo
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
I need the crying emoji. It's not funny

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
@Aldulphus & Vivixander, my brothers, if a matter pains you beyond crying ,you suddenly find yourself laughing.
..but then, is it not a good news to learn someone somewhere has received second tranche alert? It'll get to us too by God's grace smiley
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
I was called today o! Dey said i should send a receipt dat would complete the total value of the first tranche. I'll suggest you all check wat u were given in the first tranche and make sure the total amount on all ur receipts is equal to or above ur first tranche. If not, try to make it up and send it back to their mail.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Yes, i was called also, to resend the receipts that will total the money in the first tranche, and they warned that it must be in a folder.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
[center]4 Reasons Why You Should Own a Website[/center]

It makes it easier to contact you
Having a personal website allows you to highlight what channels you prefer to be contacted through, whether it’s via phone, e-mail, LinkedIn or Twitter. Furthermore, including keywords such as your city and industry name on your website, will increase your chances of appearing higher in search rankings.

“I freelance a lot, and my primary way of clients contacting me is through my website,” says Bosley Jarrett, a rising senior at Vanderbilt University who runs his own photography business, Bosley Jarrett Photography. “I’ve probably shot 10 gigs this year that people contacted me [about] out of the blue just from searching on Google and finding my website.”

You Can Make a Small Business Appear Much Bigger
“If Google teaches you anything, it’s that small ideas can be big.”
Ben Silbermann (Pinterest)

A professionally designed website can create the impression that your business is well-established and prosperous – it doesn’t matter if you are working from your bedroom. This ability to make a small business appear much bigger gives you the opportunity to really make a dent in the marketplace.

You Can Develop Your Creativity with a Website
The most effective way to nurture your creativity is to express it. If you are a writer, you can create a blog on your website and commit to adding new content every week. If you are an artist or musician, you can commit to adding a certain number of new pieces every month. This means that the act of maintaining your website can give you the opportunity to express your talent on a regular basis. Creativity can be a bit like a muscle – the more you use it, the stronger it becomes.

You Can Promote Your Business Products or Services Cheaply
A website is the most cost-effective way to promote your products and services. You can potentially reach millions of people from all around the globe. This type of exposure would cost a fortune using traditional advertising, but it costs very little to launch a website as a promotional tool.

We provide a complete solution for internet consultancy which includes:
- Website Design,
- Domain and Web Hosting Services
- And Web Development (online store, blog, content management, Portals (hotel, hospital, education, automobile (car dealers), supermarkets) e.t.c.
- Digital Online Marketing (SEO, Email, Social Media)

Being a member of this house, I look forward to developing and running your websites at a very affordable cost. I can send you sample sites on request.

Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08063306838.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Any alerts today? Nothing on my end yet.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
vivixander:
Any alerts today? Nothing on my end yet.
Seem No One Got Alert This Week. Hopefully Next Week.

But Why Is GEM site under construction
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
cry cry cry
Any mail?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house!
How's business? It's too quiet here grin I guess the second tranche will arrive with some interestgrin commercial bank rate grin grin preferably Microfinance bank rate. It is well.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
tick! tock!! tick!!! tock!!!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2017
This gem people are not helping matters, this days anytime I receive message on my phone my heart jumps thinking Is an alert, only to find out it is one useless message like that. How long is this going to continue?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by ENOCHEUNICE: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Very soon by God's grace
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
What's happening my people?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
This Exactly 2weeks Since Alert Was Received In This Thread! What Is Happing, Really?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
A reliable source told me that it's likely going to be this week, so relax my people.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
asomech:
A reliable source told me that it's likely going to be this week, so relax my people.
For Everyone That Sent Receipt Or In Batches?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okay o. The struggle and the wait continue. 2 days down, 3 days till the end of the work week.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Some awardees received yesterday o!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Some people got paid today. Some people also got other mails. Different strokes
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
I got neither. Yay me sad
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
It's better for you cheesy
They're not good for grantees who have laboured this far, but maybe good enough for those who either vanished or diverted their first tranche on something else. Just thinking
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Update

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.