Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (71461 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Jadekitana(f): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Well not all girls o. I personally prefer a guy who speaks well and is intelligent! You can't have all the money in the world and be blasting pidgin outside,thats a huge turn off. As far as you dress and speak well that's ok
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by midehi2(f): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
peeparty:
So on point@wristbangle padi mie.

This is found among little girls who can't even clean their bum bum well.I bet you a woman who is well cultured will not do this.
gbam! one vodka for you grin
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by johnjimiflex(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
It goes both ways, and shouldasay gets all the more worse with guys. when a guy does sth like this, it's being sharp, buh when it's a girl, you ppl start speaking all tge English you know- gold-digger, opportunist, greedy...and all that....
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by midehi2(f): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
wristbangle:

Lmao gringrin

Na waoo! Just because he is wizkid brother/cousin doesn't insinuate he is rich na.
he might be rich you know grin
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by midehi2(f): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:

Yeah, but he gets to tag them along to wizkid's shows, which is what they (ladies) want.
and that comes with punana bn laid...choi, women haff suffa
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Mhizkel(f): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
midehi2:

and that comes with punana bn laid...choi, women haff suffa
That's it my dear.

They choose to live their life in such way, cos he didn't force them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Op is talking of worthless prostitute, classic prostitute can't do this u mention.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Minemrys: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
All true. I can testisfy to No.2
Though not a business tycoon, but an artiste.
Wizkid's cousin who actually is my casual friend.
The rate of which ladies flock around him is so annoying all because of his status. And the clown even use that as one of his wooing lines like "Hey! I'm Wizkid's cousin, you know?" grin

The feather brained ladies also get carried away with the gliberish and wack line. Funny thing is; they named him "WC" (Wizkid's Cousin)cheesy

hahaha.babe u are such a clown. Why would u name s0me0ne WC?
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Mhizkel(f): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Minemrys:

hahaha.babe u are such a clown. Why would u name s0me0ne WC?
Hehehehehe. They are the clowns, not me. grin
They named him.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by doyinisaac(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
I swear to GOD a lady was once told me "money makes her wet".... am not joking......to show how badly money can make some ladies do anything....
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by KINGinVAHALA: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ighoga898:
But number 8 has suddenly become a disadvantage to me these days.., in other words, its like good looking guys turn girls off nowadays. Talking 4rm experience though.
I tel you bro. imagine one telling me 2days ago that she would rather believe there is no God than i dont have nt a gf bt gfs.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
The rate of which ladies flock around him is so annoying all because of his status. And the clown even use that as one of his wooing lines like "Hey! I'm Wizkid's cousin, you know?" grin

The feather brained ladies also get carried away with the gliberish and wack line. Funny thing is; they named him "WC" (Wizkid's Cousin)cheesy

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
bigiyaro:
OP, i tink u r describing 'runs girls'

Normal girls do this.

Or you neva had a girlfriend that goes through ur phones to check your bank alerts and account balances.

Lazy girls do this..
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Well not all girls o. I personally prefer a guy who speaks well and is intelligent! You can't have all the money in the world and be blasting pidgin outside,thats a huge turn off. As far as you dress and speak well that's ok
LOL!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Teespice(f): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
smh
mtchewwww.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cutehector:
someone has to satisfy dem wink
And that someone would be?
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy of course u will.. God wasn't joking when he told me in my dreams he will bless me with a wonderful bride wink

Hahahhaha... grin
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
stupidity:
My Gonking tool nkor? The size of Ma penls

Tah! Think upright
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its becux of how our past leaders continue to misappropriate national wealth nd leave d majority of the masses n abject poverty.
N developed nations, dia galz would actually mingle n' roll with you cux dey

find u cute & sexy,
u so gentle nd polite,
dey have ulterior motives nd thereby wanna use puxxy to manipulate yhu
or cox dey juxt wanna phuck yhu anyway

itx neva about d money unlike n 3rd world {broke_ass} countries..
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
pbs4real:
so u are awake already........ow was ur nyt? cheesy

Twas fine..
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its becux of how our past leaders continue to misappropriate national wealth nd leave d majority of the masses n abject poverty.
N developed nations, dia galz would actually mingle n' roll with you cux dey

find u cute & sexy,
u so gentle nd polite,
dey have ulterior motives nd thereby wanna use puxxy to manipulate yhu
or cox dey juxt wanna phuck yhu anyway

itx neva about d money unlike n 3rd world {broke_ass} countries..

Blame the governments
don't blame the girls.. Dey jux victims of a phucked up system nd so b¡+chz gotta adapt

1 Like

Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course I know. Team-V. I suppose cool

Ohhh.. :-/.. Lol.. That wasn't what I was talking about o.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
tkpoint2:
9. Sometimes been: i. Eloquent ii. Expressive iii. Articulate iv. Persuasive might do the work
Thank you
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by seaga: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:

Well you said it all 'feather brain' though I call it fish brain or gala brain
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
bodies dat will be roasted in hell. vanity girls
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Herrmes: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why you writing as if the body of a lady is the most valuable thing to ever exist? It's nothing more than something to stir physical attraction and not a treasure for God's sake.
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

And that someone would be?
Dat lucky future husband of yurz. wink
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by seaga: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

You need money to dress well and look good.Speak well, eloquent to a very large extent you need money to be well educated in a very good and expensive school, not to mention a good background. My it's still money you are speaking of , no offense wink
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by seaga: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
midehi2:

gbam! one vodka for you grin

Vodka? You re probably one of them....
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by ChiSun27(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:

***gibberish***yes....****gliberish****no****
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by midehi2(f): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
seaga:

Vodka? You re probably one of them....
eeeyah...sorry for this your mentality
Re: 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him by danbrowndmf(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
An olosho will always be an olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.