Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight (5918 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Blackberrybabes: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
En route London today, I saw something that thrilled me and it gave me assurance personally that there exists a God and He is being worshiped by his creations.

A Nigerian Muslim woman that we boarded together, took her time to pray to God at exactly the appropriate time to do so. She asked if she could get a spot and once granted the permission to do as her religion has instructed, she went on her kneels and performed the rites.

That is just to tell you that there is no place that you can not worship your God and that God is everywhere, even in the skies.

More Pictures:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/nigerian-muslim-woman-spotted-praying.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Blackberrybabes: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
check out for more close photos on

www.blackberrybabes.com

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by xynerise: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ooooookk..........So? undecided

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by winkmart: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
check out for more close photos on
www.blackberrybabes.com

PRAISE BE ONTO ALLAH

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by MzPecs(f): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's not a new thing undecided
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by numericalguy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Allahu Akbar

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by resty4(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don hear.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Ragner(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can't see anyone Praying there undecided

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Smellymouth: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Not new

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by cyprus000: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ragner:
Can't see anyone Praying there undecided
[size=13pt]
Then you need eyez
[/size]

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by dguizman(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Allahu akbar.... Allah is the greatest.

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Strahovski1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by money121(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Allahu AKbar

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Indeed there's no place that one can't worship God even in the sky. The woman should have just prevail on the pilots to leave the cockpit and let God ferry the plane. That would have been a better proof to show God was in control of the flight.

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by UnknownT: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
No turbulence
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Synzu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
Indeed there's no place that one can't worship God even in the sky. The woman should have just prevail on the pilots to leave the cockpit and let God ferry the plane. That would have been a better proof to show God was in control of the flight.

Atheist much? grin
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by misspicy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Eleyi ti gba werey mesin tongue

quote me and catch fire undecided
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

Atheist much? grin

Not far from the truth. grin
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Synzu(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

Not far from the truth. grin
Oboy fear God oo gringrin
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

Oboy fear God oo gringrin

Okay o. I must fear and obey him lest I face his wrath but he loves me unconditionally. I hear you boss. grin
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Synzu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

Okay o. I must fear and obey him lest I face his wrath but he loves me unconditionally. I hear you boss. grin

U were created to worship him. So you should fear and obey him.

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by refiner(f): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
misspicy:
Eleyi ti gba werey mesin tongue

quote me and catch fire undecided
I don quote uwink....still waiting for d fire tho.....
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:

U were created to worship him. So you should fear and obey him.

I don't have to fear him because he 'created' me. The term fear sounds dictatorial, intimidation and blackmail and I don't worship anything that feast on authoritarianism and autarchical and which is not receptive to individual's right to belief/doctrine.

The only people who created me are my parents. They had sex and I was born.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by bqlekan(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

I don't have to fear him because he 'created' me. The term fear sounds dictatorial, intimidation and blackmail and I don't worship anything that feast on authoritarianism and autarchical and which is not receptive to individual's right to belief/doctrine.

Bro, how do you think the first man came into existence?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Monalisa185(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

undecidedundecided
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
bqlekan:

Bro, how do you think the first man came into existence?

He came through evolution and abiogenesis formation. This has been answered countless times.

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Synzu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
I wanted to quote ronald but, its already starting to look like a war is brewing. I'm gonna be more like Austria as from now cool grin
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by bqlekan(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

He came through evolvution and abiogenesis formation. This has been answered countless times.
wow! Evolution? Abiogenesis? Nah! That Has Been refuted by Louis Pasteur. Life can't be formed from non living matter.. even Darwin admitted to this fact.. look it up pls.

Going to evolution of man, how did we evolve.. ? Can we debate on this?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hypocrlipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by blackjack21(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

Dear sir,

awon atheist weyrey 10000%.

yours faithfully
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by blackjack21(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Hypocrlipsrsealed

Dear ma,

why did you say that?

yours faithfully. grin
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
blackjack21:

Dear ma,

My mum is a Bitc*h* 1000%

yours faithfully. grin
embarassed So how are you guys coping with her

Don't Confuse Jealousy With Possessiveness / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands / I Need A Boy-friend.