Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight (5941 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by refiner(f): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
misspicy:

wait, what are you?
why are you mentioning my Moniker everywhere?angry

sory...was just waiting for d fire u sent to burn me,buh I fink its taking long...it might have missed road.....wink
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by misspicy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

sory...was just waiting for d fire u sent to burn me,buh I fink its taking long...it might have missed road.....wink
how and when did I send fire to burn you?

oh I get,you are the witch I burned last night...be on the watch,holyghost fire on it's way winkwink

now desist from mentioning my moniker all over threads okay? undecided
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by bqlekan(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Let's settle for anytime from 6pm on Saturday. But I'd like to point out that whatever question anyone is putting forward they should take a stance and not just ask.

Like if one is asking for example how did oxygen came about? They should tender how and where energy emerged from before the other person would either agree or disagree citing his reasons.

Not like you asked earlier where did the first human came from without stating what you think. Applies to YourMain as well. Cheers.

Yes. 6pm is okay
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by bqlekan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Let's settle for anytime from 6pm on Saturday. But I'd like to point out that whatever question anyone is putting forward they should take a stance and not just ask.

Like if one is asking for example how did oxygen came about? They should tender how and where energy emerged from before the other person would either agree or disagree citing his reasons.

Not like you asked earlier where did the first human came from without stating what you think. Applies to YourMain as well. Cheers.

Also, how about presenting our believes? Evolution? Abiogenesis etc. Then we can ask questions later,
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
bqlekan:

Also, how about presenting our believes? Evolution? Abiogenesis etc. Then we can ask questions later,

That's okay. Present our views relating to our beliefs, evolution, how planet earth/universe came about etc. Also, how religion was borne and the circumstances surrounding it creation amongst others. Just anything, there's no roles I'm guessing.

Then the other person present their countenance or discountenance as the case may be citing their reasons. But may I also plead that we fix it for exactly 9pm Naija time, as that's when I'm hoping to be at leisure.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by bqlekan(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

That's okay. Present our views relating to our beliefs, evolution, how planet earth/universe came about etc. Also, how religion was borne and the circumstances surrounding it creation amongst others. Just anything, there's no roles I'm guessing.

Then the other person present their countenance or discountenance as the case may be citing their reasons. But may I also plead that we fix it for exactly 9pm Naija time, as that's when I'm hoping to be at leisure.
Hmm.. okay.. 9pm my time... but do we really want to bring religion into this? Why not just creationist vs evolutionist? Plain and simple
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by refiner(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
misspicy:

how and when did I send fire to burn you?

oh I get,you are the witch I burned last night...be on the watch,holyghost fire on it's way winkwink

now desist from mentioning my moniker all over threads okay? undecided

u said dat fire will burn any body dat quoted u....and I did buh d fire is hesitating to come.....well its OK!
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Akious2k2(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
misspicy:
Eleyi ti gba werey mesin tongue

quote me and catch fire undecided
Attention seeker... What will u say about S. U.?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Griffon(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, that's why it's a hypothesis and like every other hypothetical theories they are laced with some inconsistencies. But however inconsistent they are or seem it's worthy to note that they are practicalities and more evidential than the religious theory of how the universe came into existence.

My understanding of the nebula hypothesis is that the way most stars and solar systems form is that there's a mass of dust, gas, and debris in a section of space such as a nebula.

And due to a hubbub such as an asteroid passing through the dust cloud it'll cause some of the dust to start to clump together. With gravity being a purely attractive force that's directly proportional to the mass of an object, the small clump of dust will exert a slight gravitational pull on the surrounding environment.

More dust, gases, and small pieces of debris will be attracted to the small clump of matter which will increase in size over time. The larger it gets the stronger it's gravitational field will be, it'll start to attract hydrogen and deuterium which are very plentiful in space and it'll continue to get bigger. As it increases in size the gravity compresses the object more and more.

This in turn leads to it generating heat, it will start to spin as it attracts matter due to the matter striking it at different angles and matter passing by it and being pulled into its orbit.

Eventually enough heat and pressure are generated by the object that it will create a massive thermonuclear explosion and become a star. It'll have primarily hyrdogen as it's fuel source and it's core will start turning into helium as the by-product of hydrogen fusion.

The resulting explosion of the star being born will blow away all of the dust and rocks except those that have managed to collide together and become planets or moons.

So, yes your laid down theory is a plausible antithesis view but this is just a bit more detailed as to how a nebula can give birth to a star and the circumstances as to how it happens.

I've got few rebuttal to drop but I guess sticking to the Saturday plan will be ideal.

bqlekan:

Hmm.. okay.. 9pm my time... but do we really want to bring religion into this? Why not just creationist vs evolutionist? Plain and simple

To avoid discrepancies, bringing in religion into the discourse will be important.

I'll have a thread created on Saturday and it will go by the name "Big bang or God?".

Ronald what says you?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Griffon:

I've got few rebuttal to drop but I guess sticking to the Saturday plan will be ideal.

To avoid discrepancies, bringing in religion into the discourse will be important.

I'll have a thread created on Saturday and it will go by the name "Big bang or God?".

Ronald what says you?

I think it's a fair deal and the caption is apt too. Saturday it is then.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by Lexusgs430: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2016
How did she know where to face?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight by bqlekan(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Griffon:

Ronald4lif what says you?

This is getting interesting.. but I won't debate the formation of the earth, due to the fact that we won't be able to show how and why the universe came into existence.. even the Quran only told us how. The earth was formed..

“Do not the Unbelievers see
that the heavens and the earth
were joined together (as one
unit of Creation), before
We clove them asunder?”
[Al-Qu’ran 21:30]

Here is another one on the initial gaseous mass before creation of galaxy

“Moreover, He Comprehended
in His design the sky,
and it had been (as) smoke:
He said to it and to the earth:
‘Come ye together,
willingly or unwillingly.’
They said: ‘We do come (together),
in willing obedience.’”
[Al-Qur’an 41:11]

Again, this fact is a corollary to the ‘Big Bang’ and was not known to anyone before the prophetehood of Muhammad (Peace be upon him)1. What then, could have been the source of this knowledge?

The striking similarity between the Qur’anic verse and ‘The Big Bang’ is inescapable! How could a book, which first appeared in the deserts of Arabia 1400 years ago, contain this profound scientific truth?

But I won't dwell on that..

I will stick with the emergence of life on earth. How it all started, How the first human came into existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* / The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) / Five(5) Types Of Virgins We Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.