Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally (40351 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by anonimi: 5:15am On Jan 28, 2016
nothingspoil70:
Baba obj.defender of the masses

200 million mumus full this our country, walahi embarassed

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by slyzy(m): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2016
The senate should tread carefully cos the last time Obj wrote a letter to a former president in this country, he lose election.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by alexlee50: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave
my bro the old man has soiled his name already, the problem there is no man who has the courage to take him on.At his age, he should be with his grand children but he is busy writing the president, visiting him to lobby for one thing or another. Now it is the turn of the senate president and the speaker, this says much about his family life, the man has no family life.he cannot do without being in the corridors of power.And he has a larger than life illusion of himself.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by alexlee50: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2016
ekesimo:
Obj making sense here. It is bcoming too much of this our legislators. Why should they be hiking their allowances and expect the common man to make sacrifices?. Nigeria is facing a tough time here and everybody be you who, should(infact must) contribute his or her own quota.

I know some paid sycophants here will start rattling about obj's hidden skeleton. grin
which sense is he making? When he was president, where these legislators not collecting these allowances? What did he do about it? Anyone who doesn't see this man for who he is, his blind.he is a schemer and an oppurtunist, trying to cause problem between the legislative and the executive arm of government, which he would come and settle at the end of the day, claiming to be the hero of the people and father of modern day nigeeian democracy.he is a self serving schemer
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by nifton(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2016
birmingham04:
Obj might not be saint but his still better than our ex president when it comes to national issue.IBB and Abdulsalam are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worst than Obj.
Abdusalami Abubakar may have a hand in harlibuton scandal,but he is an honest General who is not power drunk. OBJ benefitted from his generousity,climbed the podium as 1st democratic president and wanted to be Nigeria's Mugabe.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Taofeekbasit(m): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Baba on another course
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Smitsam: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2016
mrking3:
Well, For the first time I agree with all he wrote against the National Assembly Members! Those guys are nothing but common criminals! Imagine the senate president talking of purchasing exotic cars worth millions of Naira for members of the senate at a time Nigeria's economy is begging for survival? The Truth is bitter! But must be told. in as much as I appreciate his gut in speaking up! We are still not unmindful of the fact that he's still part of those that Ruined this country!!
Am sure he knows that. Let's just sit and watch as the movie is playing.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by galadima77(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters

I think it's you who should go back to school so u don't keep embarrassing your English teacher.
That said, I'm totally in support of the issues raised in Baba's letter. One can't help but feel sorry for the Nigerian populace considering the insensitivity of our legislators!

Leave the messenger alone and deal with the message!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by kenny905(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Officially, OBJ is the most greediest Nigeria that has ever lived, that was the same thing that happened between him and atiku, he only wanted to steal and loot Nigeria's resources by himself, infact He is one of the most korupt presidents Nigeria has ever had, yet he still has the ghost to address his fellow thieves in the national assembly to do the needful, where is that done? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by galadima77(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2016
anonimi:

200 million mumus full this our country, walahi embarassed

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

Are you telling me the monies alleged to have been looted in the gej/sambo regime can't build similar private universities in many folds? Thieves have different investment priorities.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by walozanga(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2016
ekesimo:
Obj making sense here. It is bcoming too much of this our legislators. Why should they be hiking their allowances and expect the common man to make sacrifices?. Nigeria is facing a tough time here and everybody be you who, should(infact must) contribute his or her own quota.

I know some paid sycophants here will start rattling about obj's hidden skeleton. grin

do u knw the content of the letter? Shut up joor
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by onatisi(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2016
alexlee50:
which sense is he making? When he was president, where these legislators not collecting these allowances? What did he do about it? Anyone who doesn't see this man for who he is, his blind.he is a schemer and an oppurtunist, trying to cause problem between the legislative and the executive arm of government, which he would come and settle at the end of the day, claiming to be the hero of the people and father of modern day nigeeian democracy.he is a self serving schemer
Don't mind the dumb fools supporting obj,they have forgotten that obj was the first civilian president in this new democratic dispensation and he never left a tangible legacy,he used the corrupt system he met to his advantage and never for once tried to correct it.obj is a selfish baboon bastard that loves playing on ppl intelligence and emotions . He had the first 8 solid years of this 5ft republic to set the nation on solid footing both economically and politically but he did not. During his tenure billions of dollars were siphoned away and he actively bribed and corrupted senators to always pass his bills. Now this same person is the one some fools are hailing !!!!!
May god have mercy on Nigerians mentality

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ekesimo(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2016
walozanga:

do u knw the content of the letter? Shut up joor

I said it. Sycos like u will start rattling. Anyway i dont blame u, u re just doing ur job. Kudos
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Gazzy88(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Carmal90:

sorry you spew thrash, what did you mean he did not want to punish Yoruba and Lagos? what punishment could be more severe than blocking your source of livelihood??get your fact right...tinubu was a match for obj Anyday anytime,and you saying he was d one that force fg to use Pvc.... what an ignoramus statement, the idea of Pvc was from inexperienced of goodluck in Nigeria politics, he willingly allowed prof jega to do anything plausible for Inec, are you telling me a more politically inclined person like tinubu,fayose,atiku or saraki would have allowed such.. pls stop overhyping the man... his contribution to Buhari victory is insignificant compared to the influence tinubu had on his victory...
just to mend your shredded garment of ignorance. I can tell you confidently that tinubu will always respect OBJ. Forget about all this principle you dey speculate,APC getting into power was OBJ's doing. He practically torn pdp for apc to come into power. I live in abeokuta and I can tell you that during the last electioneering campaign,your jagaban visit abeokuta every weekend to meet OBJ. That's just the truth. So my man....if you want to get revelant quickly in today's nigeria political climate u had better start wining and dining with OBJ. Enough said...
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Henovy: 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba go back to school, not went. O.k?
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Henovy: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
I hope Saraki wouldn't act like the Clueless Drunk. Listen to the voice of reason so you don't live to regret it.
Yes o. He should just say '' I hear you sir, we will make amends. Lol!?
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by justmenoni: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Bad Photoshop.
.my 3 year old niece can do better than this...

quote author=KinkyAngela post=42387740]This people no get shame. Dem don go give Saraki Chieftaincy title as Eze ndibo of biafra[/quote]
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by anonimi: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2016
galadima77:
Are you telling me the monies alleged to have been looted in the gej/sambo regime can't build similar private universities in many folds? Thieves have different investment priorities.

I am telling you that COMPARED to Obasanjo & Atiku, the duo of Jonathan & Sambo are angelic saints cheesy
Fact trumps lies & propaganda finally!
Deal with it!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Carmal90(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Gazzy88:
just to mend your shredded garment of ignorance. I can tell you confidently that tinubu will always respect OBJ. Forget about all this principle you dey speculate,APC getting into power was OBJ's doing. He practically torn pdp for apc to come into power. I live in abeokuta and I can tell you that during the last electioneering campaign,your jagaban visit abeokuta every weekend to meet OBJ. That's just the truth. So my man....if you want to get revelant quickly in today's nigeria political climate u had better start wining and dining with OBJ. Enough said...

your last statement made me laugh,for your information tinubu made his name politically by fighting obj pls check your record and you telling me obj was the architect of Pdp downfall is a fallacy, Nigeria decided to vote out pdp and luckily for apc they got a man that was known to be free from corruption,buhari came at a time Nigeria need answers to various issues corruption,insecurity and apc media iron on this during the election.....bros the only time apc wouldn't have won the election is to present anybody but not Buhari.. tinubu visiting obj during electioneering period is understandable,that is politics for you....
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by aleshmotors: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Carry on na only u waka come. Ur name answer it all family of dansuki Pio
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ab2014(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2016
grin
massinola:
yes he wented
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:

It's not been up to 1 month since he graduated, he don dey write letter... Na only God know wetin the baba go do when him transcript don dey ready. cry
I heard he is going for PHd in London.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:

Did you notice your error ?
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by karleone(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2016
Saraki & Dogara should be very careful, because receiving a letter from OBJ must be very serious.

Anytime OBJ pens a letter, the recipient must be very alert.

We are waiting for Saraki's reply.

We are waiting.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by favourlove1: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=42385223][/quote] malicious old man. N all the allegations he raised how many where true? Baba should enjoy his retirment pdp is bad. Who drafted the constitution? Pdp is corrupt isn't it his legecy they are following? It pains him that they ate more than him. Abegi!!!!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by sugarcoatedben(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:
did you go to school only to speak and write wrong grammar,chisos!!!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Segol: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2016
If the likes of Obj truly meant well for this country, Nigeria shouldn't be where it is today. OBJ is a PRETENDER and DICTATOR of the HIGHEST ORDER. What we Nigerians don't understand is that the country is being held to ransom by this so called retired Generals who brought the country to her knees. MAY GOD DELIVER US
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Segol: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Nigerians had not better put their hopes and destinies in the hands of people like OBJ. Ignore them all. They have overfailed the nation. Most of them Retired Generals don't know how much they have in their accounts spread all over the world and the number of children they have as well as the number of properties. They are all out fooling us only to laugh and drink at our back. LET US FOCUS ON GODvernment.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by 9jatatafo(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Baba the Leopard that will NEVER change his spots! Alert! Saraki and co should be careful. OBj has a way of digging out your deepest and darkest secrets
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Myself2(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:

[size=18pt]Insha Allah,,,Amin

angry angry angry for the baboon[/size]
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Myself2(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Segol:
If the likes of Obj truly meant well for this country, Nigeria shouldn't be where it is today. OBJ is a PRETENDER and DICTATOR of the HIGHEST ORDER. What we Nigerians don't understand is that the country is being held to ransom by this so called retired Generals who brought the country to her knees. MAY GOD DELIVER US

You got it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.