Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally (40350 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by amanikondo: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters
Hey, another IPOD Inglish!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by tpiar: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
aa sha ni rogun hurricane loruko Jesu.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Excuzeme: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Tafa balogun...Okadigbo....enweren...buhari...atiku...Jonathan....he defeated them all but not until he met his nemesis.....the great Jagaban.. angry

OBJ just soft-pedalled for Jagaban ..... because he realized that in punishing Jagaban, he is also punishing the whole of Lagos, and Yorubas in general.

And you dont even know the meaning of nemesis? What has Jagaban done to hurt OBJ, that qualifies him as nemesis?
You think if not for peeps like OBJ, APC can be a ruling party today?

Just imagine if peeps like OBJ did not insist on PVC, you think your votes would have counted, to oust Jonathan/PDP?...
...and where was Jagaban then, when Sambo Dasuki and Jonathan put him under lock and key at Ikoyi, just before the election last February/march?

Dont over-hype Jagaban, even Jagaban himself knows this.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Bestbeelieve: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Spokesman get sense.Mumu Sarak wan reply the letter.fool. You have forgotten you have one leg in the senate.Ewu
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Carmal90(m): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Excuzeme:

OBJ just soft-pedalled for Jagaban ..... because he realized that in punishing Jagaban, he is also punishing the whole of Lagos, and Yorubas in general.

And you dont even know the meaning of nemesis? What has Jagaban done to hurt OBJ, that qualifies him as nemesis?

Just imagine if peeps like OBJ did not insist on PVC, you think your votes would have counted, to oust Jonathan/PDP?...
...and where was Jagaban then, when Sambo Dasuki and Jonathan put him under lock and key at Ikoyi, just before the election last February/march?

sorry you spew thrash, what did you mean he did not want to punish Yoruba and Lagos? what punishment could be more severe than blocking your source of livelihood??get your fact right...tinubu was a match for obj Anyday anytime,and you saying he was d one that force fg to use Pvc.... what an ignoramus statement, the idea of Pvc was from inexperienced of goodluck in Nigeria politics, he willingly allowed prof jega to do anything plausible for Inec, are you telling me a more politically inclined person like tinubu,fayose,atiku or saraki would have allowed such.. pls stop overhyping the man... his contribution to Buhari victory is insignificant compared to the influence tinubu had on his victory...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by banmee(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave

What do mean "will soil his name?" It's already been soiled as one of the worst president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Eshinwaju: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Excuzeme:

Haaaaaaa.....you need to wake up and stop this falsehood....obj never soft pedals for anyone... angry....he is known as the most unforgiving person in Nigerian politics for well known facts.... cheesy....to state that he soft pedalled for tinubu is the biggest falsehood ever.....obj for eight years withheld only lagos states allocations on flimsy excuses in order to destroy tinubu and you tell me rubbish like he soft pedalled....I wonder what would have happened if he 'hard pedalled'...... ....

Soft pedalled because of Yoruba people as if only Yorubas lived in lagos.... cheesy....why did he not soft pedall in all the other Yoruba states....please no carry your story pass moshalashi.... cheesy

For your info....OBJ never joined APC and only 'pallied' with them when he knew they were clearly going to win.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by onatisi(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Excuzeme:

Sure, ..and now, He is getting rid of it. kiss kiss kiss

God loves a repentant sinner!
tongue tongue

BTW: You full of so much Anger and Hate for the man?
These Children on Anger and Hate sef, ......if nor be for Buhari, na OBJ or na Fashola or na Amaechi or "Lai" Moh'med......
Stop been the fool politicians take you to be.how is obj getting rid of corruption when he has no power over it again? It seems you have short memories and you have forgotten how elections were rigged outrightly during his tenure,how impeachment proceedings' were conducted by 5am in the morning,how 5 house of rep members impeach Govs,have you forgotten so soon ,the billions of dollars spent on power and yet nothing,have you forgotten how over 5billion naira was diverted from ecological fund for his third term agenda .how can you Nigerians just wakeup and forget things like dummies
In a normal sane society obj should be in prison,99% of ppl ruling Nigeria from local government to federal level have no business's being in government

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by brownsugarxxx: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Obj has wat to eat till his dying day, writing letter is out of love and passion for nigeria regardless of wat wrong he might have done in past, he is not writing to gain recognition beyond wat he already has, I suggest those insulting him to have a rethink

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Eshinwaju: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Carmal90:

sorry you spew thrash, what did you mean he did not want to punish Yoruba and Lagos? what punishment could be more severe than blocking your source of livelihood??get your fact right...tinubu was a match for obj Anyday anytime,and you saying he was d one that force fg to use Pvc.... what an ignoramus statement, the idea of Pvc was from inexperienced of goodluck in Nigeria politics, he willingly allowed prof jega to do anything plausible for Inec, are you telling me a more politically inclined person like tinubu,fayose,atiku or saraki would have allowed such.. pls stop overhyping the man... his contribution to Buhari victory is insignificant compared to the influence tinubu had on his victory...

Ten orijin for ma head.... cool...you said it all....that man 'excuseme'....just dye yarn nonsense.... grin
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by dguizman(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Tafa balogun...Okadigbo....enweren...buhari...atiku...Jonathan....he defeated them all but not until he met his nemesis.....the great Jagaban.. angry
and I don't think Jagaban is more superior...Obj is a man of fear you don't just want to Bleep with.

Ask Ayo Fayose.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Eshinwaju: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2016
dguizman:
and I don't think Jagaban is more superior...Obj is a man of fear you don't just want to Bleep with.

Ask Ayo Fayose.

Depends on what you mean by superior........Tinubu is by far a better politician than OBJ could ever be.... angry....OBJ cannot even win elections in his ward.... cheesy
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by dguizman(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Depends on what you mean by superior........Tinubu is by far a better politician than OBJ could ever be.... angry....OBJ cannot even win elections in his ward.... cheesy
the superiority I meant was when he was in power,he dealth with some ppl I won't mention.
Nd even till date I still don't think Jagaban is bigger than Obj in nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Eshinwaju: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2016
dguizman:
the superiority I meant was when he was in power,he dealth with some ppl I won't mention.

Listen....he tried with Tinubu too but Tinubu eventually destroyed him as far as politics is concerned in the southwest.... angry....take that to the bank...
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by timunstopable: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters

pls correct yourself or go back to school
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Forwetinnah: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
This people no get shame. Dem don go give Saraki Chieftaincy title as Eze ndibo of biafra

Badly photoshopped picture...you don see where woolcap dey cut into person head
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Listen....he tried with Tinubu too but Tinubu eventually destroyed him as far as politics is concerned in the southwest.... angry....take that to the bank...

Yes TINUBU did because he Ws massively corrupt also and rigging Ws the order of d day. Basically birds of same feather bt opposing sides. However obj took over nationally bt TINUBU Ws more of regionally.

I believe obj however corrupt, is one of this country most intelligent presidents. He just decided not todo as much as he shud hv to change this nation positive for selfish/this is my man reasons.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Forwetinnah: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2016
mrking3:
Well, For the first time I agree with all he wrote against the National Assembly Members! Those guys are nothing but common criminals! [b] Imagine the senate president talking of purchasing exotic cars worth millions of Naira for members of the senate at a time Nigeria's economy is begging for survival? The Truth is bitter! But must be told. in as much as I appreciate his gut in speaking up! We are still not unmindful of the fact that he's still part of those that Ruined this country!![/b]

Isn't Booooohari's budget worse?? APC. ....shame!!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by TijaniAbu: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Olusegun Obasanjo of attempted third term failure who was harbouring sidechick as chief money launderer is writing letter on corruption. Issorait - http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/07/full-transcription-money-laundering-scandal-anne-welsh-behalf-olusegun-obasanjo
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by lawrenzoak(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2016
I challenge OBJ to ask this present administration to probe his administration if he's so sure that there is no skeleton in his cupboard!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by delors(m): 3:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave
You can take his waterloo to him if he doesn't meet it. Did you know about t issues he raised in the letter about those guys setting their own salary? If he didn't say, how would we v known? And did he accuse anyone of not coming to pay him patronage? SMH. Thou need to brain-up
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Tradec: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Only Nigeria senators earns more than their US counterpart just to say Hi and Nay pls speak now or the power congress will find all senator guilty. The minister for transport said and I quote " they steal our money because we don't stone them". We are wise now o honorable senators.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by truthisbittar12: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2016
obj my man of the year and beyond.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

i love you obj!!!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by birmingham04: 4:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Obj might not be saint but his still better than our ex president when it comes to national issue.IBB and Abdulsalam are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar worst than Obj.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Clemzzz(m): 4:38am On Jan 28, 2016
He wouldn't have said it if it's not happening.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by O8152051232(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2016
It is said that discretion is better than valour
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by O8152051232(m): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2016
l like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.