Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally (40349 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by MrTreasure1: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
This people no get shame. Dem don go give Saraki Chieftaincy title as Eze ndibo of biafra

Even a blind person can see clearly the demarcation between the head and cap and know you're just jobless.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Leke001: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2016
another letter baba...hmmn!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Scholarforever: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2016
massinola:
yes he wented
Gbam!!!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by compujyde: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Scholarforever: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave
I'll rather u address d message carried by d letter and leave d messenger alone. How do u marry d humongous sum spent on our NASS with their little or no impact on d welfare of d masses. I recommend only one legislative arm operating on a part time basis as d way to go for Nigeria. With this we will no longer have our former governors transforming into senators after an 8-year tenure as a governor.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Obasanjo wey just dey attack anybody in power.

By 2018, Bubu go hear from him.. Or nah fear of prison make am neva attack bubu.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
This people no get shame. Dem don go give Saraki Chieftaincy title as Eze ndibo of biafra

If i say ur head no correct, it may just be half truth..
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by nickxtra(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave
You have been this for years. Nothing will happen to him, for crying out loud?
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Charly68: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Obj does not talk anyhow...For him to talk it means Ebora Owu is already fed up with the antics of the law makers..remember that this Baba is one of those who sacrificed for the unity of this country.. if Dogara & Saraki do not watch their backs ,they may lose out in the next political game plan. Obj is a dogged fighter & the Baba does mince his words
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by deebsman1(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Saraki will neva b clueless, w/out obasanjo there will neva be a bukola saraki
Greatchance:
Hahaha, Baba GPS has found Senators & Reps.
Meanwhile some ignorant may advise Saraki and Dogara to slam baba which i hope Saraki is never a clueless dumbo to attempt such.

I cant believe it, Obasanjo challenging them to give the report from 1999
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Okpueze1(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2016

[young lady be careful. How came u bring up a photoshoped pix and claim that the Igbo's gave Saraki a title?]
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Appareil(m): 11:15am On Jan 28, 2016
arresa:
Saraki face your work. You can not win or score against obj. OBJ is not a public officiial, he's former head of state and president, he has nothing to lose while you have a whole lot to lose. OBJ knows you secrete and where you burry your secrets...

Okay! So GEJ isn't former head of state a mnm d President? In his case anybody can insult him. God is watching!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Appareil(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2016
compujyde:

My dear oo

Jonathan didn't know the exit door of the Villa until Baba fired him with his letter-bullet grin
OBJ is not God o! Tomorrow too is pregnant.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by wazobiaN9(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:

The chances that you will never amount to any greatness close to that baboon is likely in the range of 99.9%. undecided
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Pitassan2020(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2016
I tire o
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by goldenboy1894: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sunnycliff:
What moral right does OBJ have to talk about corruption in Nigeria?? Who laid the foundation and strengthened corruption? A man who from prison became president and for 8 years he wasn't satisfied and wanted a third tenure! Who radically impeached the whole Senate presidents under his administration, assassinations of the AGF was under his tenure?? I pity these deluded leaders in his likes. Obj is corruption personified. What about the mtn business he gets 1# per recharge of #100. Obj should better come for restitution and repentance. He who comes before equity must come with a clean hand.
The message is more important than the Messenger... #occupyNass.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by AK481(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:

PHOTOSHOP,WEY U DEY LIE
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by elohorayodele: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters

Bros this ya english na die oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.