Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) (5696 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Aramideboss: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
This Is The Continuation Of Part 3, for those who missed it, read it here : https://www.nairaland.com/2896594/romantic-story-landlady-daughters-tenant

I invited her in and we sat and chatted and chatted like we've been doing that all along and after a long while, she left. The next day was a friday, came home around 8 pm after hanging out with a couple of friends, went in and was glad the power was on. I was playing some cool music when she knocked, I invited her in and in my spirited mood, bowed and invited her to dance with me. She laughed surprisedly and obliged me.
We swayed slowly and the moment just seemed right, and i knew she was feeling it too cos she couldn't look me in the eye anymore. I held her gaze and kissed her and was struck when she kissed me back passionately. . We soon found ourselves lying on the long couch, in an embrace, kissing, touching, hands roaming all over each other. then her sister called out for her and we both jumped, she got up, straightened herself and left. On the evening of the next day, they all went to their church's fellowship. I was at home when she knocked and i let her in. She'd left the church arena unnoticed and had come back to me. Unbelievably. Once she stepped in and i closed the door, as i turned to meet her, she jumped me with a kiss.
I took her straight to the bedroom and undressed her as fast as my hand could go. And man, am i ready to Bleep or am i? I wanted to pull off her panties but she stopped me, smiled and did it herself. I couldn't understand that but what the hell. She lay down, looking prettier than she did (now i'm wondering if women look prettier naked or is it just me). I put my head inbetween her thighs and went down on her pussy like it's an icecream contest. I started by licking her bigger pussy lips (i think it's called labia majora but i call it pussy lip). She seemed to like it, i licked on softly and sometimes kiss it. She kept liking it and moaning, i took a lip in my mouth and suckled it and she threw her head up and down, left and right.
I did it to both sides and would often blow air softly on her clit, it was an endless torture. Then i went for the clit, played with it with my tongue, took it in my mouth and suckled it while my hands squeezed her breasts and stroked her nipples, taking a break often to roam my hands over her neck down to her navel and back to the breast.
Then i dug in into the pussy and went at it like a hungry vampire. She moaned out loud and pushed her hips up. I dug in deeper with my tongue and she held my head down with her hand, moaning softly "oh my! yes! yes! yes! suck me.....suck me..harder". Encouraged, I took my time. I wanted her to desire my dick before i give it to her. I ate, licked and sucked her pussy until she couldn't hold the pleasure anymore. She pushed me up, turned our position and mounted me. She tightened her pussy muscle as she slid my dick into her pussy, and brothers and sisters, I was floating in the clouds as her pussy enveloped me.
Continue Reading the story here: http://bestlovegoodies/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=4
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Koredemv: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Teebillz Opens Up: “dorotiwa Is A Sharefull Giver”
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Koredemv: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Avant Garde Season 10 With Praiz In Abuja (Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Koredemv: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Apples In Nigeria Are Now Poisonous To Eat. Several Dead!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Koredemv: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who Do I Choose?
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dating A Guy Who Sleeps With Almost All D Babes That Comes True The Office Door
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bloody Shirt Found Inside Michael Jackson's Bedroom
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2016
"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2016
More Photos From Chinedu(aki)ikedieze's Traditional Wedding With Nneoma
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful?
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leonardo Dicaprio's New Look Has Ladies Gasping (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
9ice Vs Ruggedman: Talk I'm Listening Full Diss Song Released!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Phyno Changes Hairstyle Gets A Ponytail Style See Photos
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shocking:you Can't Believe What This 16-yr-old Girl Did To Break Guiness Record
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jackie Appiah And Peace Anyiam-osigwe To Receive F.A.C.E List Awards In New York
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Singer Flavour Surrouded By Miley, Jayz, And Nicki Minaj (see Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Red-handed Kissing Unknown Woman [PHOTOS]
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
JACK DANIEL who potrays himself as Andrew Harvey(GOLDIE's HUSBAND)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2016
: Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Osondi Owendi Singer, Mc Loph Died In Ghastly Accident, wife injured (pics)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) by Adekunleyb: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick / My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family / Is It Right To Ask Your Partner About Their Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.