Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) (39476 Views)

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Ayauche(f): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Marriott1980:

He deserve worse than that right? Tell me the worse that he deserve maybe i dont get you well....He should be killed too right?

Na u sabi ooo, I just said my own nd if u dnt like what I said that's ur probs nt mine
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by gatiano(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who amongst us in this post has not stolen money from their parent before? It doesn't matter how much.

I have! My Mother would not even touch me, ohh! just the usual back whooping with hand. The most painful, 1 million times more painful than this was that She would report the incident to the whole community.

Just imagine everybody in your neigbourhood preaching to you about the bad effect of stealing.

In this woman's case, She has just suffered the boy's body. His Soul doesn't just give a damn. The Soul of a person is what must be reached and the whipping just can't do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Marriott1980(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ayauche:

Na u sabi ooo, I just said my own nd if u dnt like what I said that's ur probs nt mine

Sure na me sabi. When your own kids steal in the future throw them in the river then i believe that will be justified. Like you never stole when you were a kid.

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
True talk
Destined2win:
Why would the boy steal #5000?

I do not condone maltreatment but again, I see no wrong in punishing a child for doing wrong if that is going to change him.
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Nuella222(f): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pinoralia:
Is Naira that valueless now?

At Age 9, my personal savings was never up to N200 at any point in time.

t s good to discipline a child for wrong doing. but stripping him naked , I dont support that
...dis may not b his first time of stealing. D mother might hv taken dis descision based on d kind of punishment d boy hv rescieved before for same act. Yet he refused to make amend...who knws, flogging alone may not change his type.
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Begonia(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Marriott1980:

God bless you. people who are saying it is a good way to punish the little boy are the ones who were calling for the head of the people who killed the Aluu4. But i guess because this is the boys mother they think it is right.
Common sense isn't even required to understand that this is wrong. There are various ways to discipline a child without making him/her feel less human .The comments here are really disappointing. Maybe, it's a case of "the abused becomes the abuser"
It's pathetic.

God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Ayauche(f): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Marriott1980:

Sure na me sabi. When your own kids steal in the future throw them in the river then i believe that will be justified. Like you never stole when you were a kid.

Well the painful truth is that I never did and whatever I do with my kids are actually my business as I already ve them by the grace of God. But on a more serious note, why body dey pepper u like dis? Stop mentioning me dear little one as I dnt ve tym 4 dis nonsense ok
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by AlPeter: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
he is a human being with emotions and his mother has just abused his right of dignity.

What's wrong in punishing him inside the house. Must she bring the matter to school. You sef judge the matter na.if that woman be your mom and you were the boy you go happy? undecided

All his Willy Willy outside. Chaiiiii grin lipsrsealed
YES, if he grows up to be a thief or tout will he be punished secretly inside? NOOO. That act is a very strong resounding statement that the boy will never forget; MY MUM WILL BE THE FIRST TO EXPOSE ME IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG.
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by gatiano(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Beating the boy like this will not make him not to steal again. It is those who were beating mercilessly by they parents that are in govt, looting everything they don't need.

It is good for the Mother to expose the child, so that everybody/the community can gently appeal to the boy's goodness.

Flogging had turn most of us into crooks and turned others into fools.

AlPeter:
YES, if he grows up to be a thief or tout will he be punished secretly inside? NOOO. That act is a very strong resounding statement that the boy will never forget; MY MUM WILL BE THE FIRST TO EXPOSE ME IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG.
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by theshaderoom: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
gurunlocker:
it will surely affect that kid psychologically.... he can hurt that woman when old if he remember

Exactly. As much as I don't condone stealing, she went too far. They did d exact same thing to a boy in my class when I was in primary five, later the boy tried to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by AlPeter: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nuella222:
...dis may not b his first time of stealing. D mother might hv taken dis descision based on d kind of punishment d boy hv rescieved before for same act. Yet he refused to make amend...who knws, flogging alone may not change his type.
GBAM... Many here are just being driven by emotions and too much 'America propaganda films'.... Lol
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Ezelinks(f): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
callJesu:
Somehow that is not the right approach to deal with him. It makes him worse
story . madam put peper inside his ojoalaba .

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by debson(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is too much. He is too young to be punished like this.
Do you know what this will do to his self esteem?

1 Like

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by uhiochris1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's how its starts tomorrow now he will upgrade to using GUN.
OR
He might be training for the future #ARMDeal.
In his mind now, he will be like "Is it not what our leaders are doing"
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by uhiochris1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's how its starts tomorrow now he will upgrade to using GUN.
OR
He might be training for the future #ArmsDeal.
In his mind now, he will be like "Is it not what our leaders are doing"
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by veraiyke(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
This sort of punishment will never change that boy. The mother has only ended up traumatising her son and giving him the will to get back at the slightest opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Where did this boy learn to steal money?
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
AlPeter:
by debasing him and stripping him of his dignity? This are the kinds of children that will grow up to respond to every conflict with violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Abayor7: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2016
gurunlocker:
it will surely affect that kid psychologically.... he can hurt that woman when old if he remember
Ɣòμ mean Ɣòμ can also punish your mum if Ɣòμ remembered she tutored to and prevent Ɣòμ from doing such bad things again?
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by gurunlocker: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Abayor7:
Ɣòμ mean Ɣòμ can also punish your mum if Ɣòμ remembered she tutored to and prevent Ɣòμ from doing such bad things again?
use your head.... can you go that extent with your kid? why can't she punish her at home rather than parading him unclad? 'people will be saying, that guy used to steal his mum money when young's what will happen to the boy when he hears this?
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Teach your child the way he should go....
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by Abayor7: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

use your head.... can you go that extent with your kid? why can't she punish her at home rather than parading him unclad? 'people will be saying, that guy used to steal his mum money when young's what will happen to the boy when he hears this?
I can see from your writing , you're you're still a kid, you can't Understand now. perhaps when you grow wise.
but lemme share u my experience in brief, I once stole mum's 2k and the punishment was about that little boy's, ever since then I've never tried stealing a pin! who knows if she hadn't punished me that day I would have gone to steal elsewhere and get à jungle justice.
Re: Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) by gurunlocker: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Abayor7:
I can see from your writing , you're you're still a kid, you can't Understand now. perhaps when you grow wise.
but lemme share u my experience in brief, I once stole mum's 2k and the punishment was about that little boy's, ever since then I've never tried stealing a pin! who knows if she hadn't punished me that day I would have gone to steal elsewhere and get à jungle justice.

everyone is a kid on a faceless forum? lol... not only kid, I'm a toddler.... 'was about'.... well we have different opinion,so you are entitled to yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook / Identifying Children With High I.Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.