Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) (86867 Views)

29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
nikkiking:
Abi na u talk. Say the truth.....
If I'm the one I would be glad to say so na.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Madeb: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
falseman:

to cross that state no be beans oo after driving for over 4hrs you will still see a signpost saying Kogi State
. especially when u ar travelling to Abuja nd jos
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Kingosytex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
and how is that my business?
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Otapipia: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
My Bro once told me he hates passing through Kogi state when traveling cos it could take up to 4hrs to pass through the "ugly state" na so he talk am.

Ugly state? Hmmmm. Don't allow me insults that your brother ooo.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by uscofield: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Grew up there, Ajaokuta (AJ). Nice state though still under developed.

God bless Kogi state.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
thanks to incessant state creation.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Dexema(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
looks like the other states are sucking her dry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
A State with a most unfriendly weather and a hard soil! Should be more prosperous were iron-ore deposits therein well-harnessed. Thanks to God that Dangote is turning the limestone deposits there into livable income for Kogites!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
falseman:

to cross that state no be beans oo after driving for over 4hrs you will still see a signpost saying Kogi State
Chanchit:
My Bro once told me he hates passing through Kogi state when traveling cos it could take up to 4hrs to pass through the "ugly state" na so he talk am.

Have you driven through Niger state b4?!!...You will be driving for 3-4hrs within 1 local govt. I did nysc in Mashegu LGA...that's the biggest state in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
odeotito:
A State with a most unfriendly weather and a hard soil! Should be more prosperous were iron-ore deposits therein well-harnessed. Thanks to God that Dangote is turning the limestone deposits there into livable income for Kogites!

quite sure you're not Nigerian.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Otapipia:

Ugly state? Hmmmm. Don't allow me insults that your brother ooo.
Its a free world. I might just decide to reply/ignore the insults.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by murphy02(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
The robbery on kogi high way no get rival....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by esaias1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
it's quite large
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by experimentist: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice state with nice chicks to F with.. member one nice busty lady I aggressively F at one hotel in Ganaja area.. J-Z Hotel precisely.. the puna ni gud cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Kulikuli8178(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLODO]
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by danladi2x(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yeah! It shows that Lokoja is in deed the centre of Nigeria. Though under developed
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
gmyguy:

Have you driven through Niger state b4?!!...You will be driving for 3-4hrs within 1 local govt. I did nysc in Mashegu LGA...that's the biggest state in Nigeria

Thts serious then.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by pedrilo: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kogi is suppose to be the federal capital territory

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by esaias1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
gmyguy:

lol... very true sir
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by kuuljay(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kogi was the first point of consideration for federal capital but there is no enough land mass due to mountains if not it's the right place for fct

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
So the Federal Government should multiply their Federal Allocation 10 times abi ......or can you tale me .............

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by wmoruf(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
na so e b man,,even more Dan 4hrs atimes depend on d driver
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by xreal: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
K9Uneet:

"She"? Well, I guess its because "she"/"it" has lots of curves.

I like that.

My reason is because Kogi is so 'dear' to me.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by nobsalis: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
cutetopsey:
No doubt about that, Kogi is a very big state......

BTW, you can check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats
bros hw can i get rid of it ooo::: my own don tire me
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by hammariise(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
I finally made my first front page in 2016, I dedicate this to all well meaning Nigerians and PMB and Magu for job well done

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by benedictac(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Applaner:
No wonder they have no deputy governor

Looooooooooooolz

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by stainlex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
The states include:
FCT
Kwara
Ondo
Ekiti
Enugu
Nasarawa
Benue
Niger
Edo
Anambra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by banio: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now I understand why Kogians often engage in fights and killings. They have eleven blood mixed into one - that's it

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Kangol99(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by charlycharles(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
pls help. am on hot sit now to win 1 mil. d question is who is d current deputy gov of kogi state... pls oo
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by samsadeyemo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
I served in Kogi State. One can travel 9hours within the state.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
pedrilo:
Kogi is suppose to be the federal capital territory

that might be true but it is not as centrally located as Abuja.

besides, the state might be too big for a capital territory, security issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.