Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) (86866 Views)

29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Macclane(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
cutetopsey:
No doubt about that, Kogi is a very big state......

BTW, you can check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

Guy, na d 100 time I dey see dis ur ''bely fat geting rid'' d tin tire us, for educational gist e dey, for entertainment e dey, for event e dey, for religious e dey, abeg na ah ah. E tire me grin
cutetopsey:
No doubt about that, Kogi is a very big state......

BTW, you can check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

Guy, na d 100 time I dey see dis ur ''bely fat geting rid'' d tin tire us, for educational gist e dey, for entertainment e dey, for event e dey, for religious e dey, abeg na ah ah. E tire me

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
kuuljay:
Kogi was the first point of consideration for federal capital but there is no enough land mass due to mountains if not it's the right place for fct

it's too big for a capital territory (although its not necessarily a big state) and besides, it hadnt been created at that time.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
lonelydora:
Can any good thing come out of Kogi? Apart from armed robbers at Okene and Kabba road.
my broda noting oooooo, i did my youth service there, and i totally understand you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Anthony4578(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
My Bro once told me he hates passing through Kogi state when traveling cos it could take up to 4hrs to pass through the "ugly state" na so he talk am.
Your thunder dey do press up

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by shugaboy6102(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its indeed a big state
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Anthony4578:
Your thunder dey do press up

Na where e dey do press up I go send am back to you.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by samuel051: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
no wonder dey speak yoloba igbira nd hawusa.confused state
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by freeage7(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kogi State, the set back State...some home truth here.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Femich18(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
samsadeyemo:
I served in Kogi State. One can travel 9hours within the state.
Very correct...Frm Bassa to Lokoja by road is up to 5hrs
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by golamike: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
If you have ever passed through Niger state you will consider Kogi a small state. Any witness?
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
My Bro once told me he hates passing through Kogi state when traveling cos it could take up to 4hrs to pass through the "ugly state" na so he talk am.
Bros na lie abeg, try pass through Niger state. From mokwa -bida-suleja- abuja no be beans o. I suffered that day no be small.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:

Okenne ugly die!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by DavidEsq(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
falseman:

to cross that state no be beans oo after driving for over 4hrs you will still see a signpost saying Kogi State
Not only that bro. The threat of violence is in the air like thick smoke from a burning bush. Especially from the ethnic gp whose name starts with the letter "E". Just my experience as well as a host of oda persons.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
sisipelebe:
Bros na lie abeg, try pass through Niger state. From mokwa -bida-suleja- Abuja no be beans o. I suffered that day no be small.

Someone just told me on this thread that the 4hrs in Kogi is equivalent to one LG in Niger. So I concur.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by sexiestharam(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kogi state is just the 13th largest state in nigeria. Travel from Wukari to Gembu for taraba state, u go see distance.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Junior66(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
odeotito:
A State with a most unfriendly weather and a hard soil! Should be more prosperous were iron-ore deposits therein well-harnessed. Thanks to God that Dangote is turning the limestone deposits there into livable income for Kogites!
the only place where the weather is not friendly in kogi state is lokoja. where did u stay there?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Junior66(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
samsadeyemo:
I served in Kogi State. One can travel 9hours within the state.
Oga de lie small small naw. How you take travel 9hrs within Kogi abi una car de waka?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Mbediogu(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ufranklin92:

Na true,am even passing through the state now,is so big mehnn

Kogi is a small state. The greater part of the state is formed by riverS Niger and Benue.
Fish is the most expensive item there.
I use to take there fish from a river in
Sahara desert for sale at subsidized rate.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by adimoh99(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Terrible state no good road anywhere Smh!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Excellentmind: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
One of the poorest States in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by islandmoon: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its was part of kwara before
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:

Someone just told me on this thread that the 4hrs in Kogi is equivalent to one LG in Niger. So I concur.
That's a wrong misconception buddie, by land mass Niger state is the largest state in Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by XaintJoel20: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kogi state also breeds some of the worse touts and nuisance in Nigeria...
Whenever I am travelling through that route, there is always this fear of being apprehended by urchins...
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by nomi007: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
The central location of Kogi is why wada sited the largest and most Morden transport terminal in lokoja.

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kogi roads can drive you hyper-mad.. Nawa 4 dat state o
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by elopee3000(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
i concur
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Junior66:

the only place where the weather is not friendly in kogi state is lokoja. where did u stay there?

Oh, thank you! I must be guilty of hasty generalization!! Yes, Lokoja was the place. I thoroughly regretted my decision to visit the place and I ran!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Olushauneddy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
So, this is neither " Applied nor Pure Geography " from my angle 90 point of view.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

quite sure you're not Nigerian.

I am. Could you be more explicit! I'm willing to be better educated. We learn daily.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
Your bros no lie at all.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by herkeym001(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
you're right bro, but Niger State is the worse.5hours plus, you're still in Niger State.
go experience the difference by traveling through Niger State from Kwara to kaduna, kano, zamfara etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.