Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) (86874 Views)

29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
cdapsin:

very bad way to talk to a lady angry

modsenemy or anyone has the freedom to type whatever they like..
you shouldnt call anyone a fool just because you are trying to defend a place.
A place which happens to be my state. I can't sit and watch anybody disrespect my state and its people for any reason. She has the right to type whatever she wants and I also have the right to defend my state and its people from liars who only require cheap popularity on nairaland. I can bet you that girl (who is not worth calling a lady) has not stepped her feet in Kogi State before, but she is here saying nonsense. Her state may be even worse.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by cdapsin: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Weeee:
A place which happens to be my state. I can't sit and watch anybody disrespect my state and its people for any reason. She has the right to type whatever she wants and I also have the right to defend my state and its people from liars who only require cheap popularity on nairaland. I can bet you that girl (who is not worth calling a lady) has not stepped her feet in Kogi State before, but she is here saying nonsense. Her state may be even worse.
okay i understand how you feel, trust me Modsenemy is a nice lovely lady. sorry for what she said earlier.....ok?
Lets peace reign abeg smiley
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
cdapsin:
okay i understand how you feel, trust me Modsenemy is a nice lovely lady. sorry for what she said earlier.....ok?
Lets peace reign abeg smiley
I have no problem with her bro. I only have problems with what she said. I am from Kogi State and I believe I am far from being cruel.

One love.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Modsenemy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Weeee:

Like I said earlier..kogi is a cruel state .I'm unrepentant of that statement .

I've passed thru dat place a lot of times and I've seen Hw cruel u people are.
How u burn down vehicles fr accidentally hiting sm1
How u kill urselves during tribal wars .
How u fight ur neighbors in other states
How u insult pple on nairaland

U even sound like d okene part . grin

Screw u!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Modsenemy:

Like I said earlier..kogi is a cruel state .I'm unrepentant of that statement .

I've passed thru dat place a lot of times and I've seen Hw cruel u people are.
How u burn down vehicles fr accidentally hiting sm1
How u kill urselves during tribal wars .
How u fight ur neighbors in other states
How u insult pple on nairaland

U even sound like d okene part . grin

Screw u!
You see why I called you a fool? Saying all the people of Kogi State are cruel is just St.upid and Idio.tic. You needed Google to know where Kogi State is located and you are here lying about passing through the state often.

I am not from Okene my dear. I am a solid Igala child and my people are known for being peaceful. We are rather defensive than offensive. I would really like to know your tribe, it would help me in putting you in your place.

I won't reply you anymore. Trust me, you don't want me exchanging words with you.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by samuel051: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by nas00(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2016
anigbajumo:
I cnt just stop laughing wen I read some fabricated lies on each page....from iyamoye Ekiti (Ekiti state boundary) to Abaji does not reach 3hrs....

Their is no state in Nigeria u can spend 9hrs from one boundary to another except that stupid Niger state.....Let me break it down

From jebba bridge (Ilorin boundary) to mokwa...2hr30min

Mokwa to Bida formally 6hrs but special thanks to GEJ for total rehabilitation now 3hr30mins

Bida to Lapai 2hr30mins

Lapai to suleja 1hr...

Suleja to Abuja (u can even walk coz na only manadala bridge separate them)....

Sum the time up,is almost 10hrs.Even geographically Niger state has the Largest Land mass in Nigeria.....

Bro, be careful when you make categorical statements like "there is no state in Nigeria you can spend 9hrs from one boundary to another".

Do you know that a road journey from Jalingo to Gembu on Mambilla Plateau in Taraba State takes 9-10 hours? .. and Jalingo is not even a boundary town. That means if you really want to travel from Mambilla Plateau to, say the boundary of Taraba with Adamawa State, it will take you about 11-12 hours.

Obviously, u neva waka 9ja reach smiley

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by newfound2012: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017

Have you driven through Niger state b4?!!...You will be driving for 3-4hrs within 1 local govt. I did nysc in Mashegu LGA...that's the biggest state in Nigeria

wait until you travel from main town Maiduguri to Malumfatori in Bornu state
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by newfound2012: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
golamike:
If you have ever passed through Niger state you will consider Kogi a small state. Any witness?

Niger is certainly a big state compare to kogi
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by maitrelalley1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
what of kaduna
hammariise:
Checkout this photo map you'll clearly understands that kogi state is the hub of Nigeria
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by OVB123: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
golamike:
If you have ever passed through Niger state you will consider Kogi a small state. Any witness?
Yes because Niger state is the biggest state in NIGERIA.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by OVB123: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2020

I noticed one very bad and ugly thing about some Nairalanders. Many of us always want to have an opinion, even though we know nothing about the subject. Kidnapping, Violence in Kogi State? You must be a confused being for saying Rubbish about a state you know nothing about.
Is true my friend, kogi state is useless. No development.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Chanchit:
My Bro once told me he hates passing through Kogi state when traveling cos it could take up to 4hrs to pass through the "ugly state" na so he talk am.

Niger state is the most annoying route in term of internal movement from one end to the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.