Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) (86870 Views)

29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by chinchum(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
It is actually 9 states +F.C.T.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by MDOLOFU: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Indeed KOGI is grate because it is nt just nabouring 10states it is d 1st state to have 3governor in a day, D 1st dat a leading candidates during an election die, d 1st to have inconclusive election and d 1st to hav a governor wit out a deputy. Guys join us is praying for KOGI as a state we are tired of negative record. Proudly oma IGALA
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
gmyguy:

y wont u be afraid, bet u r not conversant with the events of 2011 elections when some corpers lost their lives post-election violence, after massive PDP rigging in the north

Personally, the villagers displayed one madness to me after we finished the NASS polls and i swore never to go back to that place even if i was dragged there...The guy smashed an axe on his head in multiple successions and wasn't injured, gesticulating that thats what they would have done to me if i had messed up...EOD

Think i went to medical school to lose my life uneventfully in some no good village and my parents given 5 mill, , which is like my 2-3yrs salary, as compensation...my family didn't even let me return to the villa...no gsm for the PPA sef

u can die for a worthless cause sha, not me

Hun?? Am still yet to see what is special about what you put on there.
I dnt blame you coz u lack the experience on how to relate with other tribe.I can't just die of what is not worthless coz I knw how to conduct myself when am with hausa,Igbo and Yoruba.
U cnt just started and argument or violate hausa will and ready to go just like tha especially in their domain.Even if u realized that he is annoyed with you plead to begging and sing this song " maigida da Allah ya kuri" he will calm down. I had a lot of experience with major tribe in Nigeria.

I guess u are not exposed to travel before dat was also why u are scared. Be it anywhere in Nigeria am good to go coz av used to it.

The only scenario that gat me disgusting is that the killing of corper then Yes is up to what I can afraid of bt I fink it was majorly occurred by bombing.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:

Just read what I said calmly, I said the person said they journeyed for almost 4hrs still inside a LG in Niger, though I think he's exergerating it.
o sorry I didn't see it.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Braze9(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its the confluent state
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by obge: 4:04am On Jan 29, 2016
The central location of Kogi is why wada sited the largest and most Morden transport terminal in lokoja.

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by slimkhan(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2016
you guys should find solution to the cold here
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Boarder by 10 state but still not develop like its Neighboring state.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
sisipelebe:
o sorry I didn't see it.
No P.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by rexesq(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
if the toll fare is reintroduced, Kogi will sure be among the rich states generating revenue from their toll gates. imagine 8 major toll gates na apart from the small small ones na when cross river will only have a few.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2016
oluwasegun007:

my broda noting oooooo, i did my youth service there, and i totally understand you..

Okene-Ebira
Kabba-Yoruba...

The Igalas hardly engage in such. Igala land is peaceful.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by NairaExam690(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Kogi na tiv oh.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
justiniyke:
Very demonised state. No development in all aspects...Armed robbery, kidnapping, violence, hatred, and the worst of all...May God deliver Kogi state.

I noticed one very bad and ugly thing about some Nairalanders. Many of us always want to have an opinion, even though we know nothing about the subject. Kidnapping, Violence in Kogi State? You must be a confused being for saying Rubbish about a state you know nothing about.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Modsenemy:
I always intensify my prayers that our bus shldnt hit even a dog!
Very cruel set of pple
Cruel set of people at where and where? At which busstop? Only fools generalize my dear. There are three tribes in Kogi State, if you need to be tribalistic, then do well to mention the particular tribe you are talking about. Don't comment for commenting sake because that's what fools do and they always end up saying nothing like you just did.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
NairaExam690:
Kogi na tiv oh.
You see why I said many people rush to say Rubbish without knowing anything about the discuss?
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Modsenemy(f): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Weeee:
Cruel set of people at where and where? At which busstop? Only fools generalize my dear. There are three tribes in Kogi State, if you need to be tribalistic, then do well to mention the particular tribe you are talking about. Don't comment for commenting sake because that's what fools do and they always end up saying nothing like you just did.
This shows how foolish you are.

You are perfect example of a kogi indigene. Very cruel, lose manners, always ready to kill at the slightest provocation .

I've not finished testifying and a fool like you already manifested . you just proved me right ,u idi.ot

*modified*
https://www.nairaland.com/2898073/breaking-news-heavy-gunshots-riot. Todat again, pls go and confirm fr us grin
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by 400billionman: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
xreal:
She is a great state.

****modified****

So this made FP.
And I am/was the FTC.

I dedicate this FTC thing to all Ebira people, also to all the numerous tribes found in Kogi state.

Wadahi

*thumbs up to the OP*

Nwa o. Tah o. Wadahi ? Unya wu yo ? Odahi.

Nda wu yo ? Odahi Chee. Odahi Pataki ?

Nah so.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by vinco82(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
No be small thing o!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by flightz(f): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kk
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bro, am from oyo state but av travelled to 28 states in Nigeria plus FCT.....
story for the gods
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
danyel09:
story for the gods

U asked for it,so?
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

U asked for it,so?
i never asked you for the number of states you've visited, the simple question is "where are you from? " and I keep laughing at you, with your 28 states travel and your gragra which I see that you have, you're still wrong about the location of iyamoye, but I'll still laugh.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
danyel09:
i never asked you for the number of states you've visited, the simple question is "where are you from? " and I keep laughing at you, with your 28 states travel and your gragra which I see that you have, you're still wrong about the location of iyamoye, but I'll still laugh.

Dat is yer Bleep** wahala nah,abeg maintain yer lane and park off my mention......
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
danyel09:

Dat is yer double wahala nah,abeg maintain yer lane and park off my mention......ah dnt av time to dispute nonsense here.pls shut up!!

Wrong or not Iyamoye is the boundary between EKITI and kogi state.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Dat is yer double wahala nah,abeg maintain yer lane and park off my mention......ah dnt av time to dispute nonsense here.pls shut up!!.

You just spoke like a dimwit
I see nothing wrong in being wrong, the problem is for you to just admit that you're wrong. Na wa oo such an immature fellow, SMH.

Wrong or not Iyamoye is the boundary between EKITI and kogi state.

You spoke some sense here, I guess no matter how dead a brain is, some life may still be in it.

Well back to the matter before you acted immature, iyamoye is the boundary between Ekiti and Kogi, yes but it is located in Kogi State.
Why I speak with so much confidence ?
Brother that's my village for crying out loud.

So I will advise you to think before you talk and don't speak about something you're not sure of, it'll help in future, trust me, it will.

You seem to be a good chap, I hope you have learnt one lesson today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
danyel09:

You just spoke like a dimwit
I see nothing wrong in being wrong, the problem is for you to just admit that you're wrong. Na wa oo such an immature fellow, SMH.

You spoke some sense here, I guess no matter how dead a brain is, some life may still be in it.

Well back to the matter before you acted immature, iyamoye is the boundary between Ekiti and Kogi, yes but it is located in Kogi State.
Why I speak with so much confidence ?
Brother that's my village for crying out loud.

So I will advise you to think before you talk and don't speak about something you're not sure of, it'll help in future, trust me, it will.

You seem to be a good chap, I hope you have learnt one lesson today.

slowpoke old fool,no wonder u want to commit suicide on top yer yeye village not even village Hamlet I mean... I laugh in Spanish, if yer brain is not reverse biased u dnt see where I put Ekiti state boundary ,it means boundary between EKITI and the next state which is kogi....

Abeg ah no gat yer tyme,gerrahea....I dnt waste my time wif Lunatic anyway, u can continue to bark!!
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Modsenemy:

This shows how foolish you are.

You are perfect example of a kogi indigene. Very cruel, lose manners, always ready to kill at the slightest provocation .

I've not finished testifying and a fool like you already manifested . you just proved me right ,u idi.ot

*modified*
https://www.nairaland.com/2898073/breaking-news-heavy-gunshots-riot. Todat again, pls go and confirm fr us grin
Well, you just showed us how uncultured you could be. I don't exchange words with disrespectful touts. I only gave you a piece of advice.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Modsenemy(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Weeee:
Well, you just showed us how uncultured you could be. I don't exchange words with disrespectful touts. I only gave you a piece of advice.

And calling me a fool was a way to give a piece of advise.

Clap fr ur self
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

slowpoke old fool,no wonder u want to commit suicide on top yer yeye village not even village Hamlet I mean... I laugh in Spanish, if yer brain is not reverse biased u dnt see where I put Ekiti state boundary ,it means boundary between EKITI and the next state which is kogi....

Abeg ah no gat yer tyme,gerrahea....I dnt waste my time wif Lunatic anyway, u can continue to bark!!
grin grin grin grin
Soo e pain you, I knew it would come to this.
After this post I won't reply you again I don't have time. If you look at what you wrote again, you wrote iyamoye Ekiti (Ekiti state boundary)
Now, anybody that understands English language will interpret that as you saying iyamoye is in Ekiti state and I can confirm that because you disagreed with me when I said iyamoye is not in Ekiti State.

Conclusion : You not only proved to be a dimwit but also an illiterate, I thought you were good cry I pity you brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by cdapsin: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by cdapsin: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Weeee:
very bad way to talk to a lady angry

modsenemy or anyone has the freedom to type whatever they like..
you shouldnt call anyone a fool just because you are trying to defend a place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.