Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) (86875 Views)

29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos) / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
who gives a fvck?
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Arisco(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
K9Uneet:

"She"? Well, I guess its because "she"/"it" has lots of curves.
And "she" is a HOE state too

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Aremuagan144(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls is any one in d house dat schooled at audu abubakar polytechnics Formerly kogi state poytechnics should add me I ave an important question ....
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by herkeym001(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
sexiestharam:
Kogi state is just the 13th largest state in nigeria. Travel from Wukari to Gembu for taraba state, u go see distance.
Tell them my Sister. I camped in Taraba, we were told by NYSC officials then that from jalingo(state capital) to Gembu( Sadauna LG) is 8hrs+.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
No wonder it's called confused state I mean confluence state. Lolzzzz
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
I cnt just stop laughing wen I read some fabricated lies on each page....from iyamoye Ekiti (Ekiti state boundary) to Abaji does not reach 3hrs....

Their is no state in Nigeria u can spend 9hrs from one boundary to another except that stupid Niger state.....Let me break it down

From jebba bridge (Ilorin boundary) to mokwa...2hr30min

Mokwa to Bida formally 6hrs but special thanks to GEJ for total rehabilitation now 3hr30mins

Bida to Lapai 2hr30mins

Lapai to suleja 1hr...

Suleja to Abuja (u can even walk coz na only manadala bridge separate them)....

Sum the time up,is almost 10hrs.Even geographically Niger state has the Largest Land mass in Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by muhyeenisce(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:
My Bro once told me he hates passing through Kogi state when traveling cos it could take up to 4hrs to pass through the "ugly state" na so he talk am.
u and ur bro una f a d a
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by princepeter566: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
shout out 2 all my kogi brodas . Long live kogi
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by joshrare(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
falseman:

to cross that state no be beans oo after driving for over 4hrs you will still see a signpost saying Kogi State

I remember vividly in 2013, we were going to lokoja from lagos we passed through ondo state and enter kogi state, we kept moving anticipating lokoja but we seem not to be getting that's where the started complaining "lokoja too far"
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by justiniyke(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Very demonised state. No development in all aspects...Armed robbery, kidnapping, violence, hatred, and the worst of all...May God deliver Kogi state.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by oforij(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Passed through Kogi when i was going to Abuja, twas boring and long...the state is undeveloped with sparse vegetation.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
esaias1:
lol... very true sir
As in, you will be cru
golamike:
If you have ever passed through Niger state you will consider Kogi a small state. Any witness?
ising full speed for 6hrs in Niger state, no traffic oh!...u will sleep, wake up, you never reach no where....U can imagine if that state were metropolitan like Lagos, na im be say if u dey go work, na tomorrow u go reach office, or next tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
anigbajumo:
I cnt just stop laughing wen I read some fabricated lies on each page....from iyamoye Ekiti (Ekiti state boundary) tl...
iyamoye is in Kogi State
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Ghost01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Besides the potential of the state, I doubt if there's anything else to celebrate about Kogi.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
anigbajumo:
I cnt just stop laughing wen I read some fabricated lies on each page....from iyamoye Ekiti (Ekiti state boundary) to Abaji does not reach 3hrs....

Their is no state in Nigeria u can spend 9hrs from one boundary to another except that stupid Niger state.....Let me break it down

From jebba bridge (Ilorin boundary) to mokwa...2hr30min

Mokwa to Bida formally 6hrs but special thanks to GEJ for total rehabilitation now 3hr30mins

Bida to Lapai 2hr30mins

Lapai to suleja 1hr...

Suleja to Abuja (u can even walk coz na only manadala bridge separate them)....

Sum the time up,is almost 10hrs.Even geographically Niger state has the Largest Land mass in Nigeria.....
true talk, when we did inec runs in 2011, and okada carry me go polling unit within 1 ward...journey took like 1 hour into the bush...i even have a video clip on my youtube page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyYabvnfDJg
!...i was so scared, cos if i had to run away, it would be hopeless, so na 2 jus conform to any weere d abokis wanted...don't even get me started on Mashegu LGA HQ, from bustop the the HQ is like 40min!...u can't walk it lailai...so if u want to leave or go there u have to wait till many ppl are moving...ie...u can't vex comot that place
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
sisipelebe:
That's a wrong misconception buddie, by land mass Niger state is the largest state in Nigeria.

Just read what I said calmly, I said the person said they journeyed for almost 4hrs still inside a LG in Niger, though I think he's exergerating it.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ghost01:
Besides the potential of the state, I doubt if there's anything else to celebrate about Kogi.
Many towns in 9ja are so boring...for example, upon all the mouth about IFe, the only thing of sense there is the university....evry other thing is just...fdjsjagjfhjbnjnsnj
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chanchit:

Just read what I said calmly, I said the person said they journeyed for almost 4hrs still inside a LG in Niger, though I think he's exergerating it.
hahaha....we left nysc camp in 9ja for PPA by like 2pm....we had to sleep over at the LGA HQ, cos we got there like 7pm and continued journey to PPA next day....from Corper's lodge to LGA HQ is like 2-3hrs ride and cost about 2k+ to and fro, State govt allowee is 5k/ month and they were owing 5 months!...Therefore, u do ur CDS in corper's lodge

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Chanchit: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
gmyguy:
hahaha....we left nysc camp in 9ja for PPA by like 2pm....we had to sleep over at the LGA HQ, cos we got there like 7pm and continued journey to PPA next day....from Corper's lodge to LGA HQ is like 2-3hrs ride and cost about 2k+ to and fro, State govt allowee is 5k/ month and they were owing 5 months!...Therefore, u do ur CDS in corper's lodge

This is really serious then.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
joshrare:

I remember vividly in 2013, we were going to lokoja from lagos we passed through ondo state and enter kogi state, we kept moving anticipating lokoja but we seem not to be getting that's where the started complaining "lokoja too far"

Are you sure you remember vividly?

Or you concoct vividly.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by diczo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
11 states not 10
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
danyel09:
iyamoye is in Kogi State

Tell me the name of the town after omuoke Ekiti??
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
anigbajumo:

Tell me the name of the town after omuoke Ekiti??
brother where are you from ? State, lga and village ?
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
gmyguy:
true talk, when we did inec runs in 2011, and okada carry me go polling unit within 1 ward...journey took like 1 hour into the bush...i even have a video clip on my youtube page

!...i was so scared, cos if i had to run away, it would be hopeless, so na 2 jus conform to any weere d abokis wanted...don't even get me started on Mashegu LGA HQ, from bustop the the HQ is like 40min!...u can't walk it lailai...so if u want to leave or go there u have to wait till many ppl are moving...ie...u can't vex comot that place

Why are you afraid?? U are not a real man jhor.....

Their are some places in northern side that are peaceful... If to say na kogi state yes I concur coz na thief be their profession there.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by uhiochris1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
that map is an example of a politician surrounded by SSS
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by anigbajumo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
danyel09:
brother where are you from ? State, lga and village ?

Bro, am from oyo state but av travelled to 28 states in Nigeria plus FCT.....
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
anigbajumo:

Why are you afraid?? U are not a real man jhor.....

Their are some places in northern side that are peaceful... If to say na kogi state yes I concur coz na thief be their profession there.
y wont u be afraid, bet u r not conversant with the events of 2011 elections when some corpers lost their lives post-election violence, after massive PDP rigging in the north

Personally, the villagers displayed one madness to me after we finished the NASS polls and i swore never to go back to that place even if i was dragged there...The guy smashed an axe on his head in multiple successions and wasn't injured, gesticulating that thats what they would have done to me if i had messed up...EOD

Think i went to medical school to lose my life uneventfully in some no good village and my parents given 5 mill, , which is like my 2-3yrs salary, as compensation...my family didn't even let me return to the villa...no gsm for the PPA sef

u can die for a worthless cause sha, not me
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Modsenemy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
I always intensify my prayers that our bus shldnt hit even a dog!
Very cruel set of pple
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by panpan(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's quite interesting. Compare with Lagos which is the only state that shares a common boundary with just one other state.
Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by Clemzy16(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm proud to be a Kogite!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by tpiaobsession: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
panpan:
That's quite interesting. Compare with Lagos which is the only state that shares a common boundary with just one other state.

Lagos is probably supposed to share a boundary with Ondo state, but I'm sure there are very good reasons why it doesnt, possibly linked to the slave trade.

Re: Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) by sammy6(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Actually op it's 11 states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.