Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) (927 Views)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This? / Am Heartbroken My Husband Is Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by winkmart: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Don’t really know where to start from tonight, but am just trying to come up with something after taking a bottle of small-sized Amarula Cream Liquor. I want to believe I have drunk enough beyond my misery and I can at least manage to put out some few things here online.

It’s crazy I must say, I don’t have a girlfriend and I am still heartbroken. How possible is that, I myself don’t know, it seems am way too emotional than the average Lagosian. Is my heart really supposed to be made of stone? I guess not, but I think I am taking things beyond the line and out of my limit.

Let me not waste much of your time. There is this girl in my hood that I like so much, not to the extent of getting married to her though because I don’t see us operating on the same wavelength: she talks too much, she is not stable, she gossips and so many other things that don’t just go well with me. But I must confess, she has got it. I am sure you understand what that means. She was perfectly molded by her creator and she as well has this sense of dressing that just makes you want to turn your neck every time she passes by.

I actually spoke to her, you know nah, as it goes in the hood. She claimed she has a boyfriend in the United States, but still she calls me and shows some form of care. But it doesn’t go beyond that, she would vehemently say no anytime I bring up the issue of dating, which is killing me as this is the only means I know I could utilize to win her heart and better attention. Though, it’s all infatuation.

But I must say am not happy at all at how the events are unfolding and this has actually got me distraught, especially tonight that I called and knowing full well that she was around the corner, this girl told me she was not within the estate and that got me so sad.

I just went to the Liquor store and got some drinks. I hope to drink to stupor tonight after updating the story and maybe I will see her in my dreams and maybe kiss her

http://lagos.life/am-heart-broken/

Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
How old are you?
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by ucheHapers(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
I agree with the oga at the top. ..seriously how old are u?
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by herboshedhe(f): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
winkmart:

Don’t really know where to start from tonight, but am just trying to come up with something after taking a bottle of small-sized Amarula Cream Liquor. I want to believe I have drunk enough beyond my misery and I can at least manage to put out some few things here online.

It’s crazy I must say, I don’t have a girlfriend and I am still heartbroken. How possible is that, I myself don’t know, it seems am way too emotional than the average Lagosian. Is my heart really supposed to be made of stone? I guess not, but I think I am taking things beyond the line and out of my limit.

Let me not waste much of your time. There is this girl in my hood that I like so much, not to the extent of getting married to her though because I don’t see us operating on the same wavelength: she talks too much, she is not stable, she gossips and so many other things that don’t just go well with me. But I must confess, she has got it. I am sure you understand what that means. She was perfectly molded by her creator and she as well has this sense of dressing that just makes you want to turn your neck every time she passes by.

I actually spoke to her, you know nah, as it goes in the hood. She claimed she has a boyfriend in the United States, but still she calls me and shows some form of care. But it doesn’t go beyond that, she would vehemently say no anytime I bring up the issue of dating, which is killing me as this is the only means I know I could utilize to win her heart and better attention. Though, it’s all infatuation.

But I must say am not happy at all at how the events are unfolding and this has actually got me distraught, especially tonight that I called and knowing full well that she was around the corner, this girl told me she was not within the estate and that got me so sad.

I just went to the Liquor store and got some drinks. I hope to drink to stupor tonight after updating the story and maybe I will see her in my dreams and maybe kiss her

http://lagos.life/am-heart-broken/

This is strong eh!
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
My broda,pls drink and drink but not to stupor. Sometimes i prefer bottle of sminoff to the girls. They can fall hand ehn
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is the the Amarula chilled? it's best enjoyed when chilled , you know?
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by winkmart: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
more stories on www.lagos.life
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by Jfyzee: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
If this story is real then.. Upon the saying that there is so many fishes in the ocean.. Some guys will still act stupid all because of one bit*ch..

Make you try get small sense abeg.. undecided
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by winkmart: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Jfyzee:
If this story is real then.. Upon the saying that there is so many fishes in the ocean.. Some guys will still act stupid all because of one bit*ch..

Make you try get small sense abeg.. undecided

HMMMM, you right I am silly and I know this..The reason being that I no love this lady, but simply lusting after her body....it simply cuz I got no chick though...and my work does not really permit me to be free like that....though am a BAD BOY...but I will just let this pass.

Thanks Bro, I be mumu

lolzzzzz

check www.lagos.life to see how bad I could be
Re: Am Heartbroken ( My Story ) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2016
cry cry cry cry cos of girl u are drinking?

Do u even kno if ur future wife is sumwhere in pains crying for u to meet her

Just one karisihika hook ur chest eeya

(1) (Reply)

Guys,Can You Get Married To A Woman Old Enough To Be Your Mother? / * / Those In Onitsha/asaba/awka Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.